Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:24:59 PM

Its not delisted. Stp lying pls

I'm not sure about Yuanbao, but Jubi delisted NEO. You can see it yourself: https://www.jubi.com/coin/ans/. Trading is suspended and there is a notification in red above the chart. Yunbi, 19800 and 51szzs echanges delisted NEO even earlier.

If Bitfinex hadn't listed NEO, it could fall much lower.

It an official announcement from YuanBao. I have posted the link https://www.yuanbao.com/news/detail/?id=1576. Use a translator to read it.

They are going to stop trading NEO and asked the user to transfer NEO to their own wallet or other exchange, no transaction fee for withdrawal.

This is not a good sign, more and more Chinese exchange are now delisting NEO. Dev team should look out for other exchanges outside China. US or European base exchanges would be a good option.
Please don't magnify the matter. They are just a few unimportant exchanges who have never been trusted. They are worthless against Bittrex and Bitfinex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:41:55 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 07:59:30 PM by david1365

I'm not sure about Yuanbao, but Jubi delisted NEO. You can see it yourself: https://www.jubi.com/coin/ans/. Trading is suspended and there is a notification in red above the chart. Yunbi, 19800 and 51szzs echanges delisted NEO even earlier.

It an official announcement from YuanBao. I have posted the link https://www.yuanbao.com/news/detail/?id=1576. Use a translator to read it.

They are going to stop trading NEO and asked the user to transfer NEO to their own wallet or other exchange, no transaction fee for withdrawal.

This is not a good sign, more and more Chinese exchange are now delisting NEO. Dev team should look out for other exchanges outside China. US or European base exchanges would be a good option.
Please don't magnify the matter. They are just a few unimportant exchanges who have never been trusted. They are worthless against Bittrex and Bitfinex.
I know very little about NEO, knew something about ANS, but NEO is not a Chinese token? Why is the Chinese government excluding NEO? Was it not thought that NEO was the Chinese ETH? Are there chances that prices will take another way with these implications?
NEO is an international platform with Chinese developers. NEO doesn't need to China's name to be successful. NEO is more powerful and useful than ethereum. for e.g NEO is decentralized but Ethereum isn't and dozens more...
Walker0118

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:54:59 PM

can anyne tell me why NEO is dislisted on a couple of exchanges ? Are there more coins being dislisted ?
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:28:24 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 12:42:50 PM by Ashara

can anyne tell me why NEO is dislisted on a couple of exchanges ? Are there more coins being dislisted ?

Most of it actually concerns temporary suspensions and it includes many cryptocurrencies. A temporary suspension is very different from a delisting. China seeks to provide more regulation in this market and exchanges take precautions. You'll have to wait until the Chinese government provides more clarity on this matter as it seems various Chinese government agencies also how different perspectives on how to proceed. NEO does have the very best compliance focused approach of all. Bitcoin also has been 'banned' at various times in the past, only to return. This is in that sense not something truly new.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that Binance have banned Chinese IP's it will only be a matter of time before they too delist NEO .

No, they complied with all temporary Chinese regulations by suspending trading for Chinese users. Binance will not delist NEO as strategic partner. From what I understand Binance just moved their offices to Hong-Kong and that was not without reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I've created a new account in neo-gui, but can't find it in neotracker:
https://neotracker.io/search/ANvKrqXX2KHc6mijhMKEzroJV3gpioeRME
why?

Not sure what is up there. You can try: https://neotogas.com/?p=balance
ebttch

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

http://news.8btc.com/li-xiaolai-yunbi-is-winding-down-in-3-months

Li Xiaolai: Yunbi Is Winding Down In 3 Months

A Shenzhen-based exchange has delisted BTC and ETH trading pairs against CNY. The exchange is the second one. The latest report of Caixin Weekly this afternoon also revealed that “Yunbi is winding down in 3 months” according to Li Xiaolai, the Bitcoin tycoon in China.

Zhgtrade, a Shenzhen-based altcoin exchange, announced that the exchange would delist BTC/CNY and ETH/CNY trade pairs on 10 September. In addition, the statement said:

“As per the regulatory requirement, Zhgtrade will stop most trading pairs gradually. Please withdraw your CNY and digital assets.”

Prior to the statement, the exchange, which was founded in 2015, has also suspended new user registration and CNY deposit on 9 September .
This is the 2nd exchange that basically shut down  operation. The first one is guojiaowang, one of the six Beijing-based exchanges. These two exchanges are more or less involved in the “ICO” frenzy in China.
In fact, most exchanges and ICO platform announced refunding procedures for “ICO” coins after delisting of ICO-ed coins.
So far, Huobi, OKCoin, Btc38 and Viabtc are the exchanges that are not connected with “ICO” coins. But that doesn’t provide them shelter from regulatory storm.

In response to a report from Caixin, Huobi, OKCoin and BTCChina release almost identical reponses. Take BTCC’s reply for example:

1. So far, we haven’t received order from regulatory authorities and not in a position to confirm the authenticity of the news.
    2. As a company based in China, BTCC’s basic principle is to comply with local regulatory policy. If the report is true, we will firmly support the policy and protect the customer’s asset security.
    3. The report mentions that Bitcoin is not considered as illegal by the authority and p2p trading between users are not banned. If the report is true, BTCC will stop current BTC/CNY trading and transform into a p2p trading platform for digital assets.

The response leaves a opening for transforming into an OTC exchange, which is specifically mentioned as “not restricted” by regulatory report.

But the danger of total shutdown is looming until later this afternoon. According to the latest  report by Caixin, Li Xiaolai, who owns 25% share of Yunbi, told Caixin reporter that:

“Yunbi is winding down in 3 months”

With the ride of ICO, Yunbi once took the first place in terms of trading volume in the world. If Yunbi and other exchanges are to shut down, CNY liquidity supply is bound to shrink. Although BTC trading might still be conducted via localbitcoins,  OTC exchange for ERC-20 tokens is still absent in the market.
Ashara

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:50:20 PM

NEO, Onchain and its ultimate plan — DNA:

https://medium.com/@ronsee/neo-onchain-and-its-ultimate-plan-dna-4c33e9b6bfaa
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

News about the neo can now be read on the site https://neonewstoday.com/ so I understand it's their office. site for news.
Walker0118

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:56:16 PM

Really dontlike Whats happening now. Sold my NEO coins with A small profit and im waiting for the next dip in price
Neo is A good project but it wend to hard and to fast. Hope my buy orders Will go threw
Walker0118

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

I assume that Neo devs are also Reading this forum.
Can you please react on the news of there days ?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

I know very little about NEO, knew something about ANS, but NEO is not a Chinese token? Why is the Chinese government excluding NEO? Was it not thought that NEO was the Chinese ETH? Are there chances that prices will take another way with these implications?
NEO is an international platform with Chinese developers. NEO doesn't need to China's name to be successful. NEO is more powerful and useful than ethereum. for e.g NEO is decentralized but Ethereum isn't and dozens more...
NEO is a rebranding of ANS. So it is the same. ANS (AntShare) was the older name.
Ashara

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

You do not even own any NEO at the moment and yet you expect loyalty and insight in return to help daytraders maximise their return? Do you not think they have something better to do such as actually building the blockchain platform? Read the new NEO monthly update, the latest CoZ update, the words from CoZ developer Afong and what Da Hongfei stated recently about regulation. It is all there for anyone who really wants to know. NEO also cannot make further statements when the Chinese government has not further specified yet how it wishes to proceed in this transitory period as regulation slowly gets introduced.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:33:38 PM

So will this platform mean when contracts are made they all use neos or will a contract mean a new token is issued?
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:04:16 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:22:46 PM by david1365

NEO is a rebranding of ANS. So it is the same. ANS (AntShare) was the older name.
Your words are totally irrelevant. Did I say NEO's name was not ANS before? I meant that NEO doesn't need to the name of China Country!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

If they are on this forum, they won't have anything to react to but FUD stories, they have their official channels where on can get real news on what is happening, it is just unfortunate that the CHinese Government start to cause all these negativity when the project is about to start getting good projects listed on it, Red Pluse and co

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:08:26 PM

I hardly believe on NEO, this coin is on the biggest exchange market of the world, it will rise surely in long term, it is with this current market cap a safe investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

I hardly believe on NEO, this coin is on the biggest exchange market of the world, it will rise surely in long term, it is with this current market cap a safe investment.
Completely agree, holding this Coin since March and will hold for very long time, my best invest beside Ark.
ddonics

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Completely agree, holding this Coin since March and will hold for very long time, my best invest beside Ark.

Ark is the best!! Love the coin and the community. Best devs and most interactive.  Amazing stuff.
scrimper

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

i still think neo is compliant otherwise the rebranding makes no sense. i still hold my neo since last year...
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:52:37 PM

Excellent article.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Walker0118

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

Put your Neo coins in A Wallet.
Forget about it for A couple of years.
And buy A lambo in 2020
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: