Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
Rennai

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Maybe we will see a nice opportunity to accumulate neo coins
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toltec3000

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/east-asias-ghost-month-scare-may-explain-flat-trading-in-certain-altcoins
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Its a good time though, I always buy in the dip. I dont think it would go any lower now cos this would be a start-up for any chinese businesses.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

Its a good time though, I always buy in the dip. I dont think it would go any lower now cos this would be a start-up for any chinese businesses.

I think that this is only the first step on the way down.
Until there will be global changes in the entire Chinese market, there will not be any serious projects with crypto currency.
Given the conservatism and closed of the Chinese leadership, in the coming years, such changes are definitely not worth waiting for.

Any new project related to crypto currency should be open and international.
It must also be deprived of belonging to any country or state, otherwise it is either a failure or a scam.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:48:36 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 01:01:53 PM by Ashara

I wonder if this has a reverse affect though, seeing how it's not official news yet? but regardless I wonder if many of the chinese peeps end up loading up now in order for the ICO's coming or wait for a dump before moving in. Will be interesting seeing how China has lost a considerable amount of power in such scenarios.

Any attempt to impose their control in the field of crypto currency always ends badly.
Everybody has already seen what what sad results having this action in the regulation of cash flows on the banking sector.
And so the crypto currency was created as a decentralized asset.
With all due respect, what is happening in China now (I mean their laws and regulations with the control of the Internet and the financial sector) suggests that they are in deep crisis and we see the escape of investors from the Chinese market.

That is nonsense. China and Russia will be some of the first countries to put their currencies on the blockchain backed by gold to destroy the US Dollar as World Reserve Currency. They have more faith in decentralisation than the Western countries. The unipolar world order originates from the West, not the East. China is far more capitalistic than any Western country and yet people remain living forty years in the past and applying the concepts of that time to the present. Have you forgotten that Americans are not allowed to participate in ICOs? Is the United States of America now in a big crisis? Well....maybe they are.....they have vast external debt and a trade deficit of $580 billion dollars per year (and Saudi Arabia will soon enough announce that they will accept Yuan for their oil instead of only accepting US Dollars). China on the other hand has only internal debt. A similar situation applies to Russia. China and Russia have realised that to continue in the footsteps of the West on the path to hegemony is not a valid path at all and instead seek to introduce a multipolar world. Multipolarism implies decentralisation. It is a redistribution of power....a decentralisation.....a return to the respecting of national sovereignty.

China is cracking down on Western infiltration attempts in Hong-Kong and Macau. The world is not what you think it is. Western powers split North Korea and South Korea. Rumsfeld actually sat on board of the company that sold North Korea light water nuclear reactors only to then turn around and accuse North Korea of being a nuclear threat (even though he facilitated it himself). The North Korean threat is kept alive artificially, so that the USA and UK can control South Korea and Japan. After WWII the USA brought in Koreans and installed them as the leadership of the Yakuza to terrorise Japanese bankers and politicians in case they did not go along with the policies set forth by Western powers. All these countries were thus reduced to pathetic colonies under the guise of providing freedom. This has happened in many parts of the world. In South America currencies have been systematically destabilised, so that more US Dollars could be exported to the expense of those nations as they could not print money, whilst the USA has effectively stolen the wealth of the world for the last forty years and squandered all the savings of the world. Then again, at a higher level the USA is also but a colony of Venetian-Templar powers.
toltec3000

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:50:01 PM

quick dip at 0.0065 today. bought some more a little higher.
shveicar
Legendary

Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

I wonder if this has a reverse affect though, seeing how it's not official news yet? but regardless I wonder if many of the chinese peeps end up loading up now in order for the ICO's coming or wait for a dump before moving in. Will be interesting seeing how China has lost a considerable amount of power in such scenarios.

Any attempt to impose their control in the field of crypto currency always ends badly.
Everybody has already seen what what sad results having this action in the regulation of cash flows on the banking sector.
And so the crypto currency was created as a decentralized asset.
With all due respect, what is happening in China now (I mean their laws and regulations with the control of the Internet and the financial sector) suggests that they are in deep crisis and we see the escape of investors from the Chinese market.

That is nonsense. China and Russia will be some of the first countries to put their currencies on the blockchain backed by gold to destroy the US Dollar as World Reserve Currency. They have more faith in decentralisation than the Western countries. The unipolar world order originates from the West, not the East. China is far more capitalistic than any Western country and yet people remain living forty years in the past and applying the concepts of that time to the present. Have you forgotten that Americans are not allowed to participate in ICOs? Is the United States of America now in a big crisis? Well....maybe they are.....they have vast external debt and a trade deficit of $580 billion dollars per year. China on the other hand has only internal debt. A similar situation applies to Russia. China and Russia have realised that to continue in the footsteps of the West on the path to hegemony is not a valid path at all and instead seek to introduce a multipolar world. Multipolarism implies decentralisation. It is a redistribution of power....a decentralisation.....a return of the respecting of national sovereignty.

It is not necessary to turn crypto-currencies into a tool for fighting against the US dollar.
Any fiat currency is tightly controlled by its government.
That is why, people who have a decent capital leaving in a crypto currency.
Today, any financial transactions for any currency with amounts in the equivalent of $ 100k are tightly controlled by the international banking system.
For you can be blocked by an account and demand an explanation of where you have money from.
It is obvious that this approach, does not arrange serious investors and businessmen.
Now against this background, a Chinese crypto currency appears, in which it says that your account can be verified.
Obviously, it will not lead to anything good.

If I see that any cryptocurrency project is supported by any government, whether Russian or Chinese, I will never invest my money in such a crypto currency.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:03:50 PM

Of course, negative news affected the price, but Neo seems to be a strong coin, in my opinion it will return its position in the near future...
Ashara

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:05:08 PM

Like i said , they dont have any Relations to Goverment that was just fakenews from early holders, they just wanna regulate ICOs, and ow it Comes even harder, maybe suspend em ... ohoh Neo and Matrix fans that can hit u hard.... next time maybe dont listen to Hype guys, they just bought in early and want Price to go up.

The NEO founders clearly stated that the government does not officially support them during their AMA (Ask Me Anything) session. You already have been caught in enough lies as it is.

I rly hope for u guys that Neo dont sell there 20m Neo now, bc they think Price will Drops hard and wwant to get that Money fast.

More lies from you. There never was any 20 million number. The maximum all developers would own would be about 10 million NEO and the yearly amount of NEO used to fund various activities would not exceed 15 million NEO and Da Hongfei already stated that it almost certainly would not get close to that due to the NEO price levels (and that was a long time back when NEO was trading a lot lower).
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:59 PM

Chinese citizens now cannot participate in Red Pulse ICO:

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/902480618214260738
Ashara

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:12:57 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 01:25:07 PM by Ashara

NEO is very best digital identity platform (with KYC aka Know Your Customer functionality) out there. There is no platform better suited to compliance with ICO regulations set up by governments than NEO. If anything, these recent events throw up more hurdles for competitors than for NEO itself. Yes, it might take a bit longer for some ICOs to launch, but in the long run this will only strengthen NEO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah but i saw so much guys in Forums, and YouTube which told u Guys that they have realtions to the Gov, and work with Microsoft etcetc, thats made the Price 30% higher.
And now pray to god that the Chinese guys to sell all their Neo, and that Neo dont sell their first 10m now.Bc they want to farm more Gas.

NEO does have a cooperative agreement with Microsoft Azure as NEO is the first blockchain to use a certain Microsoft programming language and Microsoft does appreciate that. This was also answered by the NEO founders at the AMA.

Qtum rising now Cheesy, i told ya they are more fav in China, bc its not o815 Etherum

Go away to your QTUM forum if you love it so much and hang out with the QTUM founder who had to change his name to due being associated with the BitBay scam. There is no preference for QTUM in China. ICO regulations in China apply to all. Red Pulse just prefers to be on the safe side of regulations. Bye!
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

This looks great !
https://neoexplorer.co/
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

lol all the news ppl post.....when 99% of the pump vol is just bot action from whales.....lame.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sxiclub

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

I saw many P&D groups promoting buy NEO in dips early morning, it's obvious that it was their movement.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

I saw many P&D groups promoting buy NEO in dips early morning, it's obvious that it was their movement.
which groups since your talking about it
Ashara

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

There is no dumping at a bottom. The only parties trying to scare others into selling are large investors who seek to pick up some cheap NEO. Roger Ver and a certain large Chinese cryptocurrency mining conglomerate are probably some of the buyers. It is like shaking a tree to see if any ripe fruit drops out of it. Those who are confident in NEO will hold regardless of where the whales attempt to move the price. The most important aspect of RPX is it running on the NEO platform and that is a very positive event in itself.  
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

Yeah this is all market manipulation based on some medium impact news... call down, Neo will be back up very soon as september starts!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

Yeah this is all market manipulation based on some medium impact news... call down, Neo will be back up very soon as september starts!

Short term this news will have an impact. The Chinese market has even started/woken up yet.

If anybody is scared and wants to sell, then sell now and buy again at a lower price. I can see the price definitely dropping below 30$ tonight.

I sold a 30% of my stake as it's the smart thing to do.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Short term this news will have an impact. The Chinese market has even started/woken up yet.

If anybody is scared and wants to sell, then sell now and buy again at a lower price. I can see the price definitely dropping below 30$ tonight.

I sold a 30% of my stake as it's the smart thing to do.

I sold 50% of my stake and will pick up some more when, like you said, price drops below 30$ which will happen in next few hours.
And with this anncouncment it will probably drop lower than 30$.

" Chinese citizens now cannot participate in Red Pulse ICO:

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/902480618214260738 "
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:59:25 PM

Holy shit, there are huge players on Bittrex....
18000 Neo sell wall eaten like a cake

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: