Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:29:07 PM

Last year, when I was still Antshares, some people told me that each ANS would cost $300 in the future! Today, NEO, is far from those numbers, but has taken a very good step forward when reaching and reaching out to several people, it's a matter of a few months!

Yea I remember some talks like that. And they became more frequent after that huge rise of Antshares. However, let's be honest here: every thread has moon and lambo talks such as "this token will reach $100", $1k or higher... Maybe the frequency in Antshares was higher.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcosmo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:07:26 AM

Someone may help me with informations about Mining NEO??  Roll Eyes
PendiCoin88

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:24:57 AM

NEO is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn gas
That means you buy/invest in neo
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:59:26 AM

NEO is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn gas
That means you buy/invest in neo
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn

In other words, what Ethereum wants to be, Neo already is!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:50:57 AM

Where could I get an info which ICOs are running on NEO?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

Check Neo Reddit page, subscribe to it. Lots of useful stuff there.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

Check Neo Reddit page, subscribe to it. Lots of useful stuff there.

Thanks for the info. I will do so. Holding some NEOs because I think it has a very bright future.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

How can I collect my Antshares from the ICO last year?
I started the process off a while ago, then got to a point where I had to wait 7 days to do the next step.
So now I have gone back here.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

But cant work out what to do    Huh

I still have the private key from the ICO

You can import your private key into a wallet that you can create. Keep in mind that you create a wallet....you are not looking for a file in that window that looks as if you have to locate a file.....so you just select where you want the file to be created and type in a name such as 'NEOwallet' for example in the desktop. You should then see a file that has been created called NEOwallet.db3 on the desktop. With that file you can import your private key to that new wallet address, but you should write down the private key of your wallet first and it is best to make backup copies of the .db3 file before importing the private key to the wallet. You also need to synchronize the wallet (there are ways to speed up the synchronization process and you should read up on it at the NEO Reddit unless you do not mind waiting for a day). The last thing you likely will need to do is to select the 'Rebuild index' option as otherwise your NEO might not show up in your wallet, even when they are actually there. You can also check your holdings via the neotogas website via your public address (even before your own wallet is synchronized).

Thank you. Can i do this in windows or do I need to do it in Linux?
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:47:46 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 12:52:02 PM by Ashara

The following website will be keeping track of all NEO ICOs: http://neoicos.info/

It is still a very new website, so it will almost certainly be improved as time goes on. It only exists for a few days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think people withdraw their assets from the banking sector into a crypto currency? It is because of the problems of excessive regulation and control.
Now ask yourself, who needs a crypto currency in which the rules of regulation begin to emerge? I think that the answer is obvious.
This crypto currency is needed either by the organizers of the financial pyramids (covering party with partnerships with banks or corporations) or systems that collect information about users in order to establish their financial position and status.
In my opinion, if people are looking for reliable places for their assets and are trying in every possible way to withdraw their capital from China, it is best to use other crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoin protocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income  Wink

No, there are two perspectives. Some see various blockchains as alternative forms of money. The alternative perspective is the added value of a smart economy. NEO is focused on becoming one of the premier, if not the premier smart contracts platform. NEO therefore focuses on commerce and compliance with governments. Trade never is untransparent. Your cryptocurrencies which pretend to be money will have a very hard time to compete when Russia and China start to introduce national gold backed cryptocurrencies to take down the US Dollar and deal a mighty blow to all non-asset backed cryptocurrencies which are not focused on the smart economy......it might take time, but it will come and NEO holders will then enjoy the show with popcorn.

I like to discuss it with you  Smiley
Even if Russia and China begin to forcefully transfer their population to their own crypto currencies, this will further draw people's attention to decentralized crypto assets.
The fact is that any state crypto currency will imply total control over your account and balance.
What is the difference between the current bank account and this system? only in the title.
Why do you need to store money in a system that does not allow you to freely dispose of it?
I think that already in the near future, state control will lose its impact on business.
This will happen due to the fact that people will start massively switching to decentralized crypto currencies and crypto assets bringing in their income and replacing the bank deposit.

Russia and China will introduce decentralised asset backed cryptocurrencies....those currencies will not be centralised. The concept of asset backed currency itself breaks the monopoly that central banks have on the creation of money as in that sense more assets imply more money just like less assets imply less money. There will be no creation out of nothing anymore. It also implies a level of global sustainability when money is no longer debt based.

Russia and China have not been the beneficiaries of Western created debt based central banking system which mathematically already proves to be unsustainable. They do not intend to take its place, but to see it gone from the face of the Earth. A rise of a multipolar world implies a new level of decentralisation. Decentralisation is the future and contrary to stories so often told in the Western mainstream media, the East is a far greater proponent of decentralisation than the West will ever be. The ties between Europe and Russia will be enhanced and in time even military alliances will form. OPEC was one of the greatest transfers of wealth in history, but it died and now new alliances form and countries realign. Qatar and Turkey were but two of the earlier ones to realign....many others will follow. Once the initiator of conflict is removed, South and North Korea also will reunite and Japan will then be able to break free from Western infiltration and align with Eastern nations. The underlying mentality of people globally also will take on new shapes.

In the philosophy of power there are always two paths: One is the suppression of all development of others, so that one is relatively superior. The other is the collective development which implies far less power over others, but absolutely superior development. The West had taken the first path which aligned with the Venetian mentality as to how the world should be governed. This philosophy also was derived from people like Bertrand Russell. The second path is the one undertaken by the East at the moment. It might not all be apparent with all the mainstream media allegations that fly back and forth (without proof most of the time), but it will become more apparent as time goes on.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

Russia and China will introduce decentralised asset backed cryptocurrencies....those currencies will not be centralised. The concept of asset backed currency itself breaks the monopoly that central banks have on the creation of money as in that sense more assets imply more money just like less assets imply less money. There will be no creation out of nothing anymore. It also implies a level of global sustainability when money is no longer debt based.

Russia and China have not been the beneficiaries of Western created debt based central banking system which mathematically already proves to be unsustainable. They do not intend to take its place, but to see it gone from the face of the Earth. A rise of a multipolar world implies a new level of decentralisation. Decentralisation is the future and contrary to stories so often told in the Western mainstream media, the East is a far greater proponent of decentralisation than the West will ever be. The ties between Europe and Russia will be enhanced and in time even military alliances will form. OPEC was one of the greatest transfers of wealth in history, but it died and now new alliances form and countries realign. Qatar and Turkey were but two of the earlier ones to realign....many others will follow. Once the initiator of conflict is removed, South and North Korea also will reunite and Japan will then be able to break free from Western infiltration and align with Eastern nations. The underlying mentality of people globally also will take on new shapes.

In the philosophy of power there are always two paths: One is the suppression of all development of others, so that one is relatively superior. The other is the collective development which implies far less power over others, but absolutely superior development. The West had taken the first path which aligned with the Venetian mentality as to how the world should be governed. This philosophy also was derived from people like Bertrand Russell. The second path is the one undertaken by the East at the moment. It might not all be apparent with all the mainstream media allegations that fly back and forth (without proof most of the time), but it will become more apparent as time goes on.

It sounds beautiful, but in practice it looks quite different in practice.
Russia and China are two big countries in which the influence of power covers everything innovative.
Yes, many people say this every day, but in practice we see the opposite.
This is a great Chinese firewall (punishment if the user enters a forbidden word in his search engine).
In Russia, the authorities actively fight against the word on the Internet and tighten control over resources and block access to the sites.
So all these events say that there is a big scams about freedom and openness.
In fact, their goal is to pick up new technologies related to crypto currency and increase their financial and political influence.
Now they will create their own national crypto currency with the control of user accounts, if this undertaking fails, they will start building quantum computers to break into user private keys in those crypto currencies that will not strengthen their protection.
This is exactly how the corrupt power systems of the state machine work.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:42:49 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 03:11:57 PM by Ashara

It sounds beautiful, but in practice it looks quite different in practice.
Russia and China are two big countries in which the influence of power covers everything innovative.
Yes, many people say this every day, but in practice we see the opposite.
This is a great Chinese firewall (punishment if the user enters a forbidden word in his search engine).
In Russia, the authorities actively fight against the word on the Internet and tighten control over resources and block access to the sites.
So all these events say that there is a big scams about freedom and openness.
In fact, their goal is to pick up new technologies related to crypto currency and increase their financial and political influence.
Now they will create their own national crypto currency with the control of user accounts, if this undertaking fails, they will start building quantum computers to break into user private keys in those crypto currencies that will not strengthen their protection.
This is exactly how the corrupt power systems of the state machine work.

That is not true at all. All this is merely your opinion formed by the mainstream media. It is indeed the mainstream media's job to control what people think as Mika Brezinski has stated (as far as it concerns centralised media). It is true that Russia and China still have issues with corruption, but the West also has corruption and whilst the levels of corruption in the West are ever increasing, they are ever decreasing in the East. The internet was created in the West and thus to defend against infiltration of all kinds, Russia and China have needed to shield themselves from such influences which otherwise would take the form of a colour revolution via a myriad of NGOs (much like Victoria Nuland boasted that it took $5 billion to replace aka overthrow the government of Ukraine). A few years ago British/Venetian powers were plotting to replace Chinese leadership with Taiwanese royalty that were more loyal to Western interests. Did you see those 2014 Hong-Kong protests? Did you realise many of those protesters were paid by Western parties to cause chaos? In regards to Russia, the West has tried everything to undermine its government in every way possible. Russia is blamed for everything such as the shooting down of an airplane and yet Western radar, satellite and black box info still has not been released, all while there would be no motive for Russia to have shot down the plane. The West made the Russian Olympics out to be terrible when it was not so. Russian athletes were banned from Olympic participations later on, even though they were not tested on a case by case basis. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That is one of the most basic maxims of law. Why were the Russian athletes not individually tested if justice and fairness are so important in the West? The people in Donetsk and Lugansk were apparently not given the right of self determination and that matter was heavily protested in Crimea when 96% voted in favour of joining Russia and yet in Syria various groups are apparently supported in that way. And not only that, but those in Syria are actually supported with weaponry of all kinds and they are paid to fight there. Most who fight do not even originate from Syria. Have you not seen the pictures of John McCain meeting with the leader of ISIS itself? Have you not heard the interview with former US General Wesley Clark were he stated that ISIS was created by the friends and allies of the US? Why did the US proceed to destroy Libya when one million people in Libya went to the capital to protest against foreign interference? Did you know that Libya was wealthier than Russia, Brazil and Saudi Arabia before it was destroyed by the West? It offered its citizens free education, housing, electricity and health care....far more than the West would ever offer. Libya rose from one of the poorest nations to one of the richest. You might want to read Gaddafi's Green Book as it will explain the advantages of direct democracy over indirect democracy.....of course you never hear any discourse about various democratic models unless you take a university course about this in the West. Libya was destroyed as it sought to introduce a gold backed Dinar for all of Africa which would have undermined the US Dollar. Iraq was destroyed as Saddam Hussein wanted to accept other currencies as payment for oil which again would have undermined the US Dollar. Do you still remember the Western outrage at Russia not allowing Russian children to be exposed to the messages of gay people? Do you realise that about 1/3 of the world does not condone same sex marriages and that includes various states in the USA and Russia does actually allow that and yet there was this extreme anti-Russian propaganda as if Russia was the most homophobic country in the world. It is all a house of cards. In time the realisation will set in that all the aggression directed at Russia and China was only, because these two countries were at the centre of the movement that destroyed the vilest and most powerful empire to have ever existed.....an empire that was not ever limited to the borders of nations.

I am one of the few people here who actually has/had some contacts with from secret societies and those who run governments behind the facade of so called Western democratic governments. At times I also have had run ins with intelligence agencies such as the Department of Defense and the Pentagon. My group has successfully launched an attack on the Federal Reserve shareholders itself. I live in the West, but I have no sympathy for the Venetian usurpers and their allies who have taken over the Western world and whose foundations were laid by Pietro Pierleoni (1090-1138). We will see them destitute, broken and destroyed and we will see that in this lifetime. The date of 9/11 originally was intended to herald the transition to a new and fairer monetary system, but instead they were outmaneuvered by the miscreants and many good people died as a result of the false flag attacks on that same date and much power was transferred out of the USA to the sovereign City of London. It will not happen again.    

You are free to believe what you like. It does not matter in the grand scheme of things. The most successful individual in the world is the individual with the best information. We end up somewhere in life largely as a result of the quality or lack of quality of information that we have. We need to know not only our own strengths, but especially our own weaknesses so that we do not fall victim to them. Time will show who is right. History aka his-story is always written by the victors after all. When a new victor arises, new his-story arises along with it. More important than that past is however the future, the hope and possibilities that that new age will bring.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

If this coin is good as the original eth, then its price should reach $ 200 + you agree with me? It's about time to buy

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

Of course, negative news affected the price,
 but Neo seems to be a strong coin,
 in my opinion it will return its position in the near future...
shveicar
Legendary

Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

That is not true at all. All this is merely your opinion formed by the mainstream media. It is indeed the mainstream media's job to control what people think as Mika Brezinski has stated (as far as it concerns centralised media). It is true that Russia and China still have issues with corruption, but the West also has corruption and whilst the levels of corruption in the West are ever increasing, they are ever decreasing in the East. The internet was created in the West and thus to defend against infiltration of all kinds, Russia and China have needed to shield themselves from such influences which otherwise would take the form of a colour revolution via a myriad of NGOs (much like Victoria Nuland boasted that it took $5 billion to replace aka overthrow the government of Ukraine). A few years ago British/Venetian powers were plotting to replace Chinese leadership with Taiwanese royalty that were more loyal to Western interests. Did you see those 2014 Hong-Kong protests? Did you realise many of those protesters were paid by Western parties to cause chaos? In regards to Russia, the West has tried everything to undermine its government in every way possible. Russia is blamed for everything such as the shooting down of an airplane and yet Western radar, satellite and black box info still has not been released, all while there would be no motive for Russia to have shot down the plane. The West made the Russian Olympics out to be terrible when it was not so. Russian athletes were banned from Olympic participations later on, even though they were not tested on a case by case basis. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That is one of the most basic maxims of law. Why were the Russian athletes not individually tested if justice and fairness are so important in the West? The people in Donetsk and Lugansk were apparently not given the right of self determination and that matter was heavily protested in Crimea when 96% voted in favour of joining Russia and yet in Syria various groups are apparently supported in that way. And not only that, but those in Syria are actually supported with weaponry of all kinds and they are paid to fight there. Most who fight do not even originate from Syria. Have you not seen the pictures of John McCain meeting with the leader of ISIS itself? Have you not heard the interview with former US General Wesley Clark were he stated that ISIS was created by the friends and allies of the US? Why did the US proceed to destroy Libya when one million people in Libya went to the capital to protest against foreign interference? Did you know that Libya was wealthier than Russia, Brazil and Saudi Arabia before it was destroyed by the West? It offered its citizens free education, housing, electricity and health care....far more than the West would ever offer. Libya rose from one of the poorest nations to one of the richest. You might want to read Gaddafi's Green Book as it will explain the advantages of direct democracy over indirect democracy.....of course you never hear any discourse about various democratic models unless you take a university course about this in the West. Libya was destroyed as it sought to introduce a gold backed Dinar for all of Africa which would have undermined the US Dollar. Iraq was destroyed as Saddam Hussein wanted to accept other currencies as payment for oil which again would have undermined the US Dollar. Do you still remember the Western outrage at Russia not allowing Russian children to be exposed to the messages of gay people? Do you realise that about 1/3 of the world does not condone same sex marriages and that includes various states in the USA and Russia does actually allow that and yet there was this extreme anti-Russian propaganda as if Russia was the most homophobic country in the world. It is all a house of cards. In time the realisation will set in that all the aggression directed at Russia and China was only, because these two countries were at the centre of the movement that destroyed the vilest and most powerful empire to have ever existed.....an empire that was not ever limited to the borders of nations.

I am one of the few people here who actually has/had some contacts with from secret societies and those who run governments behind the facade of so called Western democratic governments. At times I also have had run ins with intelligence agencies such as the Department of Defense and the Pentagon. My group has successfully launched an attack on the Federal Reserve shareholders itself. I live in the West, but I have no sympathy for the Venetian usurpers and their allies who have taken over the Western world and whose foundations were laid by Pietro Pierleoni (1090-1138). We will see them destitute, broken and destroyed and we will see that in this lifetime. The date of 9/11 originally was intended to herald the transition to a new and fairer monetary system, but instead they were outmaneuvered by the miscreants and many good people died as a result of the false flag attacks on that same date and much power was transferred out of the USA to the sovereign City of London. It will not happen again.     

You are free to believe what you like. It does not matter in the grand scheme of things. The most successful individual in the world is the individual with the best information. We end up somewhere in life largely as a result of the quality or lack of quality of information that we have. We need to know not only our own strengths, but especially our own weaknesses so that we do not fall victim to them. Time will show who is right. History aka his-story is always written by the victors after all. When a new victor arises, new his-story arises along with it. More important than that past is however the future, the hope and possibilities that that new age will bring.

I see you are an optimist  Smiley and think that the state should defend its interests and defend its regime.
But I believe that people should be free with respect to their own fmnansov and movements around the world.
Moreover, I believe that people must protect themselves from the state and its attempts to control your life.
I'll tell you a secret.
I myself am from Russia and I know how things really are here.
There are two sides, one is people close to the president and his entourage, they live bathing in money and completely do not care about their own people.
They pump Russian oil and gas and sell them abroad, on this money they buy expensive real estate and hide money for themselves and their relatives around the world.
This government only pretends that everything is fine in Russia.
And another part, these are ordinary people whom they strangle with taxes and fines, creating intolerable and predatory conditions for any private business in Russia.
You can see for yourself if you come to Russia and drive off at 100 kilometers from the center of the capital.
In many places, even the cellular communication is not working, there is simply no Internet access there.
But on television you are constantly being told that we are all right, the economy is growing and developing.
And such an insolent lie in all the mainstream media.
And this insane military intervention in Syria, do you think the Russian government wants to promote peace?
No they just need new military contracts and the sale of their military equipment for Indian and Arab countries.
But they hide behind the fight against terrorism.
I do not want to say that the governments of Western countries are more just and honest (I do not know this).
But I am sure of one thing: Any total control and concentration of power leads eventually to a military conflict, for the sake of resources, territory and own ombits of the ruling regime.

Just look at the absurdity of the political regime in North Korea.
They exterminated all who can object to their insane power.
And the rest turned into zombies, ready to die for the sake of their sick leader turned into a god.

So let's ask why people are ready to support such systems?.
Is only one fact for the fact that people want freedom, they invest in crypto currency.
Only by completely destroying total financial control on the part of your government can you change this world for the better.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

It is good to have a a healthy competition in the cryptocurrency space, NEO is the best fit alternative for Ethereum also with regards to smart contracts economy where chains and childchains can be created for different purposes, so long term NEO looks to become a project to reckon with.
hrbt
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

It is good to have a a healthy competition in the cryptocurrency space, NEO is the best fit alternative for Ethereum also with regards to smart contracts economy where chains and childchains can be created for different purposes, so long term NEO looks to become a project to reckon with.

When china and whole asia will start to pump NEO it will go to 500$ range

acumulating now acumulating  Grin
Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:01:45 PM

Man, i wish i had more moneys to buy them all NEO's...
bitcoindima

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

neo has a little dip, after 5 sept it will gonna rise again
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:26:15 PM

neo has a little dip, after 5 sept it will gonna rise again

Something special about september 5th?

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:54:02 PM

Why do all of u Matrix Hype guys , belive that China loves Neo so much?, Just bc they had "Chinas first blockchain" on their Website? And early youtubers tell u ?
U guys are rly fomo driven xD, China is in love with the fluently talking chinese vitalik. America is pumpin Neo the whole time.
And the PoS etherum will use next year is not working the way that all rich guys become more rich. Its a bit smarter conception then that failed  PoS with master node which eth could use in 1 week bc its no work to implement. Let u suprise next year dudes.

I do agree that NEO has been a western hype. When it was getting a pump 80% of the money was coming from bittrex, the Chinese weren't touching it much.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: