Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 04:20:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 162830 times)
percocet

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

NEO on downhill crash. Now you see the calm before the storm. In the next dump, you will see NEO under $10. Shocked

Care to put your money where your mouth (or more accurately ass since you are talking out of it) is, idiot?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ashara

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:00:17 PM

Why do you think people withdraw their assets from the banking sector into a crypto currency? It is because of the problems of excessive regulation and control.
Now ask yourself, who needs a crypto currency in which the rules of regulation begin to emerge? I think that the answer is obvious.
This crypto currency is needed either by the organizers of the financial pyramids (covering party with partnerships with banks or corporations) or systems that collect information about users in order to establish their financial position and status.
In my opinion, if people are looking for reliable places for their assets and are trying in every possible way to withdraw their capital from China, it is best to use other crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoin protocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income  Wink

No, there are two perspectives. Some see various blockchains as alternative forms of money. The alternative perspective is the added value of a smart economy. NEO is focused on becoming one of the premier, if not the premier smart contracts platform. NEO therefore focuses on commerce and compliance with governments. Trade never is untransparent. Your cryptocurrencies which pretend to be money will have a very hard time to compete when Russia and China start to introduce national gold backed cryptocurrencies to take down the US Dollar and deal a mighty blow to all non-asset backed cryptocurrencies which are not focused on the smart economy......it might take time, but it will come and NEO holders will then enjoy the show with popcorn.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1202

Diamond Investor

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Why do you think people withdraw their assets from the banking sector into a crypto currency? It is because of the problems of excessive regulation and control.
Now ask yourself, who needs a crypto currency in which the rules of regulation begin to emerge? I think that the answer is obvious.
This crypto currency is needed either by the organizers of the financial pyramids (covering party with partnerships with banks or corporations) or systems that collect information about users in order to establish their financial position and status.
In my opinion, if people are looking for reliable places for their assets and are trying in every possible way to withdraw their capital from China, it is best to use other crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoin protocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income  Wink

No, there are two perspectives. Some see various blockchains as alternative forms of money. The alternative perspective is the added value of a smart economy. NEO is focused on becoming one of the premier, if not the premier smart contracts platform. NEO therefore focuses on commerce and compliance with governments. Trade never is untransparent. Your cryptocurrencies which pretend to be money will have a very hard time to compete when Russia and China start to introduce national gold backed cryptocurrencies to take down the US Dollar and deal a mighty blow to all non-asset backed cryptocurrencies which are not focused on the smart economy......it might take time, but it will come and NEO holders will then enjoy the show with popcorn.

I like to discuss it with you  Smiley
Even if Russia and China begin to forcefully transfer their population to their own crypto currencies, this will further draw people's attention to decentralized crypto assets.
The fact is that any state crypto currency will imply total control over your account and balance.
What is the difference between the current bank account and this system? only in the title.
Why do you need to store money in a system that does not allow you to freely dispose of it?
I think that already in the near future, state control will lose its impact on business.
This will happen due to the fact that people will start massively switching to decentralized crypto currencies and crypto assets bringing in their income and replacing the bank deposit.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Alekskor

Activity: 1

CryptocurrencyEnthusiast

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

What are the projections for NEO courses ?

1Ky823af4h4oyLPxQvqwSjaJvZPD8UG3jB Good luck!!
yuslav

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

What are the projections for NEO courses ?

What are the projections???

ICO under pain of death?

...Earlier sources in the media reported about the risks of punishment, as severe as death for participation in distributed unauthorized cash schemes, such as ICO...

https://twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/902477404916068352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffreedman.club%2Fkitai-izuchaet-blockchain-i-ico%2F

I'm an idiot. I believe in Bitcoin!
david1365

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:50:16 PM

NEO on downhill crash. Now you see the calm before the storm. In the next dump, you will see NEO under $10. Shocked

Care to put your money where your mouth (or more accurately ass since you are talking out of it) is, idiot?
Shut up asshole and just look  Cool
Dandi91

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

Ashara, you are a man with iron patience. Thank you for your work! Wink

GGG
BARADED

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

Good news! Euro citizens can now buy and sell $NEO with the Euro (€) via @AnycoinDirect at https:/[Suspicious link removed]/fmvD7KHvXX https:/[Suspicious link removed]/572wEwcT6b

✂Hand Made✂ (c) ❺Ksana:Unique&Designer products, Gifts, Bags, Baby stuff&more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820915.0
Ashara

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:40:00 PM

City of Zion Weekly Report #8–2017.08.27:

https://medium.com/@cityofzion/weekly-report-8-2017-08-27-6cc4ccdce114

------------------------------------------------------

Good NEO Reddit post about the recent events:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6wyt1e/neos_situation_explanation_for_new_investors_read/

------------------------------------------------------

Ashara, you are a man with iron patience. Thank you for your work! Wink

Thanks for the compliment! You are being too kind.

wbk940122

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:42:07 PM

This happens when the market reaches a point where it cannot expand.I'm talking about decline because it's going to be used to reorganize the whole game, new people will come in, and some people will leave the profit and loss.The economy will soon recover, only briefly, and that's it.
leps

Activity: 807

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:32:57 PM

China is not banning anything if you are wondering. They are just going to regulate ICO's and provide a safer haven for investors. Stop the fud.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
           ▀████▀
.Coinlancer.
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
[WHITEPAPER]     [ANN THREAD]
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
percocet

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

Shut up asshole and just look  Cool

Ok, I just did and I see a NEO price of $33.27. You clearly stated that in the next dump, it will be under $10. I will bet you 1 BTC that NEO does not go below $10.  Would you like to reinforce your statement with a friendly wager or were you simply talking out your ass like I first suggested?
Raizou

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

Last year, when I was still Antshares, some people told me that each ANS would cost $300 in the future! Today, NEO, is far from those numbers, but has taken a very good step forward when reaching and reaching out to several people, it's a matter of a few months!

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████                 ████████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████     ███████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████     ███████     ███████
███████     ████████      ██████     █████      █████      ███████
███████                  ███████     ███████             █████████
███████                █████████     █████████         ███████████
▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Coin

● Official site
● Facebook
● Telegram

PRESALE:
25 September, 2017
cchub

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:29:07 PM

Last year, when I was still Antshares, some people told me that each ANS would cost $300 in the future! Today, NEO, is far from those numbers, but has taken a very good step forward when reaching and reaching out to several people, it's a matter of a few months!

Yea I remember some talks like that. And they became more frequent after that huge rise of Antshares. However, let's be honest here: every thread has moon and lambo talks such as "this token will reach $100", $1k or higher... Maybe the frequency in Antshares was higher.

bitcosmo

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:07:26 AM

Someone may help me with informations about Mining NEO??  Roll Eyes
PendiCoin88

Activity: 105

I Love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:24:57 AM

NEO is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn gas
That means you buy/invest in neo
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
cchub

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:59:26 AM

NEO is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn gas
That means you buy/invest in neo
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn

In other words, what Ethereum wants to be, Neo already is!

nmrcngrb

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:50:57 AM

Where could I get an info which ICOs are running on NEO?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1484

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

Check Neo Reddit page, subscribe to it. Lots of useful stuff there.

nmrcngrb

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

Check Neo Reddit page, subscribe to it. Lots of useful stuff there.

Thanks for the info. I will do so. Holding some NEOs because I think it has a very bright future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.