Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241228 times)
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

can anyone share updated / valid invite link for slack please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

I believe this one should work: https://neosmarteconomy.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjIyOTc2OTU4NDk3LTE1MDIxNzE2NTctZTE1Mjg5ZWE3Yw

You can find many, many useful and verified NEO links at the official NEO Reddit (all located on the right hand side when not on mobile phone): https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/
Kapppa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:28:44 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 06:38:54 PM by Kapppa

Seeing a lot of hate in this thread. I think we got a lot of salty people who didn't get in early enough to make any real gains  Cheesy  Grin

it's not about hate, yes you can make money for sure, since a lot of people know nothing about technology or Blockchain..

you can even make money through a ponzi scheme.. that does not means ponzi scheme is a good thing!

what i want to say is it's huge manipulation and huge fake volume.

Gonna have to agree to disagree. If you don't like NEO then don't post on the thread unless you have a real critique. Volume and the hype is not fake. Calling something a ponzi scheme because it is starting to take off doesn't mean everything is. Not every coin is a chaincoin type of deal
Rennai

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:04:34 PM

Seeing a lot of hate in this thread. I think we got a lot of salty people who didn't get in early enough to make any real gains  Cheesy  Grin

it's not about hate, yes you can make money for sure, since a lot of people know nothing about technology or Blockchain..

you can even make money through a ponzi scheme.. that does not means ponzi scheme is a good thing!

what i want to say is it's huge manipulation and huge fake volume.

Gonna have to agree to disagree. If you don't like NEO then don't post on the thread unless you have a real critique. Volume and the hype is not fake. Calling something a ponzi scheme because it is starting to take off doesn't mean everything. Not every coin is a chaincoin type of deal

word.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

I believe this one should work: https://neosmarteconomy.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjIyOTc2OTU4NDk3LTE1MDIxNzE2NTctZTE1Mjg5ZWE3Yw

You can find many, many useful and verified NEO links at the official NEO Reddit (all located on the right hand side when not on mobile phone): https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

Does anyone know anywhere I can find official support for NEO? I had invested in the ICO and hadn't claimed my ICO tokens, I just claimed them 4 days ago. In the website, it says that tokens should be sent to my address within 1 week. Anybody knows when this is happening? Or else I'll just have to wait! Smiley

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

Anyone know China project like this NEO? ICO I mean... with own blockchain
I want to invest in similar ptoject  Roll Eyes
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

lets see if gas will reach now 0.01 and hold it Smiley

edit: wow someone just bought gas for 80btc+ at one hit :O
Burchak

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:04:52 PM

Strange. where is post from Huffington? it disappeared really quickly!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/can-neo-become-the-largest-cryptocurrency-in-the-world_us_598cd1cee4b0caa1687a5eca
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:15:53 PM

I think this is the NEO article that Huffington Post removed.

https://www.euvolution.com/futurist-transhuman-news-blog/cryptocurrency-2/can-neo-become-the-largest-cryptocurrency-in-the-world-huffpost.php
ddonics

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:22:06 PM

So how far do you guys think we are from actual ICOs start happening on NEO network? What is their current state of development? I read the paper and went through their website but I think I missed some info on what are they doing with NEO at this very moment?

Also what do you think is the main reason for the price surge in last 2 days? I woke up yesterday and price almost doubled over night lol  Grin

The first two NEO ICOs are Red Pulse and ALIS Media. The City of Zion team is working on porting various dAPPs from the Ethereum platform onto NEO (among other matters). The NEO core developers are working on providing support for more programming languages for the NEO platform, so that it will become increasingly easy to deploy dAPPs onto NEO. I believe the NEO course on how to create smart contracts is also being translated from Chinese into English. Personally I hope the next international visit of Da Hongfei and Eric Zhang will be to South Korea and after that Singapore would seem like a good location to me. Elastos will develop an operating system on which NEO can run securely (which negates hacking, phishing and other security threats). The NEO's team primary focus at the moment is the development of its ecology and in that ecology developers play a most important role. NEO will also be listed on 2 of the 3 main exchanges in Japan (might be near the end of September), an Indian exchange just added NEO and a lot of other exchanges across the globe will want to add it now that it is a top 10 blockchain with massive volume ($523 million in the last 24 hours). The NEO team is also working on decentralising the network more, but I believe the support for more programming languages takes precedence for now. New NEO wallets are also in development including hardware wallets.

The reason for the price surge is that NEO is a first class platform and people start to realise that NEO can easily solve various issues that most other blockchains struggle with such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. It has a proper concensum mechanism, supports a broad array of programming languages, will have the ability for cross-chain integration, will become proof against quantum computing, can reach thousand transactions per second now and in optimised state even 10,000, whilst Bitcoin and Ethereum will have to compromise on security to reach a fraction of that and NEO is by far the most energy efficient blockchain. Besides that NEO will enjoy far greater support in China than any other blockchain which is quickly becoming the greatest economic powerhouse in the world which will only be further enhanced by the NEO blockchain. I found the following SAP article rather insightful on the future of blockchain technology: https://www.sap.com/trends/blockchain.html#solutions

According to SAP 10% of the value of the GDP will be stored on blockchain by 2027.

In the beginning of March 2017 Ethereum had a market cap similar to what NEO now has, so personally I would not underestimate how quickly the further deployment of the NEO blockchain can take place and as more experience has been acquired along the way, the potential could be there to do this even quicker now. From what I have seen the founders of NEO will however not compromise the quality of the blockchain for speed. They genuinely want to create the best smart economy platform the world has ever seen (although they are too humble to state it like that).

If I am holding NEO on an exchange, will it be possible for me to buy Red Pulse (RPX) pre sale tokens during the pre sale on August 20th? Does anyone have an idea of how this will work?
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:27:00 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 01:01:36 PM by Ashara

Does anyone know anywhere I can find official support for NEO? I had invested in the ICO and hadn't claimed my ICO tokens, I just claimed them 4 days ago. In the website, it says that tokens should be sent to my address within 1 week. Anybody knows when this is happening? Or else I'll just have to wait! Smiley

From what I have seen when your NEO has been sent they often do not show up unless you select the 'Rebuild index' option in your wallet. At least that is what worked for two other NEO/Antshares ICO investors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am holding NEO on an exchange, will it be possible for me to buy Red Pulse (RPX) pre sale tokens during the pre sale on August 20th? Does anyone have an idea of how this will work?

I personally do not see why that would be a problem. I think the only requirement for participation in any ICO is to make a payment to a specific wallet address (belonging to Red Pulse in this case) and you probably have to provide some personal details. Making that payment from your exchange address should be about just as easy as doing it from your wallet, so you should be fine. Just keep in mind that Bittrex has outgoing transfer fees, so in case you decide to transfer from Bittrex you have to add those fees to the total as otherwise less NEO will arrive at the Red Pulse wallet. At the moment Bittrex charges 0.1 NEO for sending them to another wallet, whilst Binance charges no transfer fees or transaction fees till at least the 24th of August.

Correction: I just noticed that Bittrex states the following when withdrawing funds: "Do not withdrawal directly to a crowdfund or ICO. We will not credit your account with tokens from that sale." So it appears that using funds directly from an exchange for an ICO might not necessarily work. This might possibly be a thing specific to Bittrex as I do not notice Binance mentioning the same when withdrawing funds, but you might want to be safe rather than sorry. In any case holding NEO in your own wallet will always generate GAS (which is worth quite a lot at the moment).
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:32:17 PM

From what I have seen when your NEO has been sent they often do not show up unless you select the 'Rebuild index' option in your wallet. At least that is what worked for two other NEO/Antshares ICO investors.

Thanks for the reply, but its not an issue of rebuilding the index. My ICO funds have not been transfered to my wallet because I never claimed them. I just did last week.

I have also checked with the NEO block explorer and my address doesn't hold any funds.

Burchak

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:35:27 AM

Yes, it is. But WHY they removed it?
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:13:59 AM

You could email the author and he might tell you why they deleted it.

connect@brianrashid.com

The Huffington Post likely gave him their reason for the removal.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:52:20 AM

connect@brianrashid.com

Maybe Vitalik bribed him to remove it Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:22:41 AM

connect@brianrashid.com

Maybe Vitalik bribed him to remove it Cheesy

The original artical has been cached and can be seen in it full glory here..

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8tuqEjaepfgJ:www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/can-neo-become-the-largest-cryptocurrency-in-the-world_us_598cd1cee4b0caa1687a5eca+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-b
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

NEO on a deep sleep
ddonics

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:18:39 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally do not see why that would be a problem. I think the only requirement for participation in any ICO is to make a payment to a specific wallet address (belonging to Red Pulse in this case) and you probably have to provide some personal details. Making that payment from your exchange address should be about just as easy as doing it from your wallet, so you should be fine. Just keep in mind that Bittrex has outgoing transfer fees, so in case you decide to transfer from Bittrex you have to add those fees to the total as otherwise less NEO will arrive at the Red Pulse wallet. At the moment Bittrex charges 0.1 NEO for sending them to another wallet, whilst Binance charges no transfer fees or transaction fees till at least the 24th of August.

Nice, thank you for that information.  I've never participated in an ICO before as I'm relatively new to the crypto game, has anyone in here participated?  I've done some research into it, but would like to know people's experiences/advice?  Thanks so much, I really appreciate anything, both positive and negative.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

Going back up nicely. I guess I'll still wait a little before I'll buy more...

ikm

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:41:45 AM

I made a purchase while rising. I am trying my pos wallet, but the connection with the chain is constantly breaking.
How can i solve it? I need to add my node
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: