Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

Any news on the pre sale guys?

Presale and Pre-ICO are already sold out. Now, there will be just the ICO.

Sold out? Where you find this info???
pre-sale still no announsed! And i didnt hear any date of pre-sale.

Did I miss something ?

I know we were talking of presale at one point but I thought we were sure of nothing.
Yes there will be presale but date not announced

I think everyone hoping that details of pre-ICO announce today sometime.

Dev already said that it is not confirmed yet if there will be a pre-ico or not, they will announce their decision, you will see it on the web, in the ann, and in social media, you just have to be patient and constantly check the thread.
maybe they want to avoid speculation, and would to give priority to those investors who believe in the project and their bright future
anyway, we must wait for the announcement
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

there was a discussion regarding pre-ICO yesterday on telegram, they will make an announcement in few days they said (if they will do it or not and when)

hm.. waiting for news. Only 2 weeks left for main crowdsale. They also must have some time to pre-sale...
Crowdsale will be at 15 October, so pre-sale must be early..  Roll Eyes
I don't think that there will be pre-sale. Paypie devs see that there is very big interests in this project so they don't need any feel to give discounts for tokens
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:30:21 PM

Any news on the pre sale guys?
Presale and Pre-ICO are already sold out. Now, there will be just the ICO.

Sold out? Where you find this info???
pre-sale still no announsed! And i didnt hear any date of pre-sale.

Did I miss something ?

I know we were talking of presale at one point but I thought we were sure of nothing.
Yes there will be presale but date not announced

I think everyone hoping that details of pre-ICO announce today sometime.

Dev already said that it is not confirmed yet if there will be a pre-ico or not, they will announce their decision, you will see it on the web, in the ann, and in social media, you just have to be patient and constantly check the thread.
But they actually wrote on their website subscribe and get early pre-sale alert. So i guess they made up their minds. I still hope they will at least announce it 1 day before otherwise it wont be fair to investors which wont have access to their computers.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

there was a discussion regarding pre-ICO yesterday on telegram, they will make an announcement in few days they said (if they will do it or not and when)

hm.. waiting for news. Only 2 weeks left for main crowdsale. They also must have some time to pre-sale...
I don't think that there will be pre-sale. Paypie devs see that there is very big interests in this project so they don't need any feel to give discounts for tokens

I hope they will do it though, so i can get in  Cheesy And having a good pre-sale that sells out quickly is very good advertisement for a project. When that happens, word will get out and other people will definitely get FOMO and want to get in as well.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:12 PM

I hope they will do it though, so i can get in  Cheesy And having a good pre-sale that sells out quickly is very good advertisement for a project. When that happens, word will get out and other people will definitely get FOMO and want to get in as well.

now sure how I feel about pre-sales. on one hand a lower price is always welcome, on the other wouldn't it be just as well if that low price is used at the beginning of the ICO?

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

Email just came through. There IS a presale:

We have some thrilling news to share with you! PayPie is OFFICIALY HAVING A PRE-SALE! Yaaay! We know you’ve been all passionately asking for a pre-sale to happen, so there you go!

Reminder: join us on Telegram now so you don't miss a thing.

Okay. The pre-sale structure is almost all done and there are a some very important information that we can share with you right away:

- The presale is for real. This is happening. We will structure it in a way that everyone can participate. The goal is to create a scenario to facilitate a large amount of individual contributors to join.

- The presale date is not yet confirmed due to bureaucratic reasons, but you will be informed with at least 3 days of notice for no one to miss it, so gear up and make sure to get your ETH ready right away;

- There will be a minimum required amount of 1 ETH to participate. This is the best way to democratize participation;

- There will be an individual cap of 100 ETH. We believe in the value of the PayPie platform and it’s in the best interest of all that tokens get spread out through a considerable base;

- There will be a bonus (yay!) for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

And that’s it! Make sure you carefully read and understand the terms disclosed so far to stay sharp on day one. Exciting times await!

Security note: scam attempts will happen like crazy now, so make sure to always check both our website and telegram group to see what’s really going on. We’ve been hearing about scam attempts from people cloning our website design, using similar URLs with one letter changed, faking Telegram profiles, emails, etc, so always triple-check the source you’re getting. Seriously.

More news will come soon!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

wow great the pre-sale it will be,just wait for official annonce/date here on the threat...
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

now sure how I feel about pre-sales. on one hand a lower price is always welcome, on the other wouldn't it be just as well if that low price is used at the beginning of the ICO?

I think the idea behind the pre-sales is to jump start the public sale. The discount is there to sweeten the deal for the big investors, it lowers their risk. When the public sale starts with a nice amount of money already invested it is easier to convince smaller investors to put in some money too.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

I think the idea behind the pre-sales is to jump start the public sale. The discount is there to sweeten the deal for the big investors, it lowers their risk. When the public sale starts with a nice amount of money already invested it is easier to convince smaller investors to put in some money too.
It's funny to see how pre icos became a thing in the last months. Only reason for pre sales is to raise more money and to attract bigger investors. Real pre-sales are invite only and not open to the public. But this is how it seems to work now. Smiley

BTC IS KING!
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

We have some thrilling news to share with you! PayPie is OFFICIALY HAVING A PRE-SALE! Yaaay! We know you’ve been all passionately asking for a pre-sale to happen, so there you go!

Reminder: join us on Telegram now so you don't miss a thing.

Okay. The pre-sale structure is almost all done and there are a some very important information that we can share with you right away:

- The presale is for real. This is happening. We will structure it in a way that everyone can participate. The goal is to create a scenario to facilitate a large amount of individual contributors to join.

- The presale date is not yet confirmed due to bureaucratic reasons, but you will be informed with at least 3 days of notice for no one to miss it, so gear up and make sure to get your ETH ready right away;

- There will be a minimum required amount of 1 ETH to participate. This is the best way to democratize participation;

- There will be an individual cap of 100 ETH. We believe in the value of the PayPie platform and it’s in the best interest of all that tokens get spread out through a considerable base;

- There will be a bonus (yay!) for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

And that’s it! Make sure you carefully read and understand the terms disclosed so far to stay sharp on day one. Exciting times await!

Security note: scam attempts will happen like crazy now, so make sure to always check both our website and telegram group to see what’s really going on. We’ve been hearing about scam attempts from people cloning our website design, using similar URLs with one letter changed, faking Telegram profiles, emails, etc, so always triple-check the source you’re getting. Seriously.

More news will come soon!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

are we going to have any sort of white list?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:39:17 PM

Don't forget to subscribe to the mailist to be informatif intime on when the pre sale will be launched and all other  informations about the project and the token sales phase. Its always good to be fast and in the first to invest in a project when you trust in it !

Is it officially confirmend yet that there will be a presale? Haven't seen any announcement here or in telegram.
Yes, it is on their website that they will have a pre-sale soon.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:40:16 PM

It's funny to see how pre icos became a thing in the last months. Only reason for pre sales is to raise more money and to attract bigger investors. Real pre-sales are invite only and not open to the public. But this is how it seems to work now. Smiley

Yeah. Looks like I got it backwards. The smaller investors are the plankton that get in first to lure the whales. Although 1 ETH minimum is not exactly plankton, but you get what I mean.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:58:06 PM

I think companies do it to gauge th effectiveness of their marketing campaign prior to going into the main event.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:12:09 PM

I think companies do it to gauge th effectiveness of their marketing campaign prior to going into the main event.

If the pre-sale is private, then is to amass as much as they can, sometimes they get to the soft cap with the pre-sale, because investors get bonus for investing early, so that is a good thing for the project, but that should have been included since the beginning, not days before the ICO in general.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

well as you sumed it up it seems real clever
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

Pre-sale imho, is just a way to extend the crowdsale or ico, but offers a greater discount to early investors. It is also a good way to assess the initial public reaction to ICO Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

Actually most of the times, presales do for big investors and most of the little investors can't get near of it.

This one is looking like for little and middle investors. So they should be sure of big demand. It's a risky way for pre-sale for the company but very good for little investors.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:28:22 PM

Actually most of the times, presales do for big investors and most of the little investors can't get near of it.

This one is looking like for little and middle investors. So they should be sure of big demand. It's a risky way for pre-sale for the company but very good for little investors.

Glad about the pre-sale. One thing that i feel is important is that they mention there will be some bonus, but not a huge bonus because that encourages whales to invest big and just dump as soon as the token is released to an exchange. Very smart.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

Glad about the pre-sale. One thing that i feel is important is that they mention there will be some bonus, but not a huge bonus because that encourages whales to invest big and just dump as soon as the token is released to an exchange. Very smart.

Indeed! Very smart about the bonus.
Glad to see there is a pre-sale, this will be great for this platform.

I'm very curious how long this pre-sale will be open.
What is the total presale cap?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:44:27 PM

Yes, the pre-sale is a nice thing for early birds, who want to get a bonus on their investment. I hope it will be sold out fast to make the main ICO more attractive.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: