Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

Email just came through. There IS a presale:

- There will be a minimum required amount of 1 ETH to participate. This is the best way to democratize participation;

- There will be an individual cap of 100 ETH. We believe in the value of the PayPie platform and it’s in the best interest of all that tokens get spread out through a considerable base;

Actually most of the times, presales do for big investors and most of the little investors can't get near of it.

This one is looking like for little and middle investors. So they should be sure of big demand. It's a risky way for pre-sale for the company but very good for little investors.

Glad about the pre-sale. One thing that i feel is important is that they mention there will be some bonus, but not a huge bonus because that encourages whales to invest big and just dump as soon as the token is released to an exchange. Very smart.

Indeed! Very smart about the bonus.
Glad to see there is a pre-sale, this will be great for this platform.

I'm very curious how long this pre-sale will be open.
What is the total presale cap?
I must say that I'm a little bit surprised that they will decide to conduct presale. Time to prepare some ethereum and wait for tokens!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

- There will be a minimum required amount of 1 ETH to participate. This is the best way to democratize participation;

- There will be an individual cap of 100 ETH. We believe in the value of the PayPie platform and it’s in the best interest of all that tokens get spread out through a considerable base;

Actually most of the times, presales do for big investors and most of the little investors can't get near of it.

This one is looking like for little and middle investors. So they should be sure of big demand. It's a risky way for pre-sale for the company but very good for little investors.
Depends for who, for me 1 ETH is quite a lot to "gamble" but i get what you mean.
Another good thing about pre sale is to test the waters for future investors. If some small investors wouldnt be sure if they should join ICO, now they will have some idea where this project is going.  

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

Depends for who, for me 1 ETH is quite a lot to "gamble" but i get what you mean.
Another good thing about pre sale is to test the waters for future investors. If some small investors wouldnt be sure if they should join ICO, now they will have some idea where this project is going.  
100 ETH limit is great! for investors this is a good amount of money, this will create a favorable atmosphere on the exchangers!
there will be no hard plums. as it happens if ICO don't have limit. perfect solution! More people can participate in PAYPIE ICO
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:32:23 PM

now sure how I feel about pre-sales. on one hand a lower price is always welcome, on the other wouldn't it be just as well if that low price is used at the beginning of the ICO?

I think the idea behind the pre-sales is to jump start the public sale. The discount is there to sweeten the deal for the big investors, it lowers their risk. When the public sale starts with a nice amount of money already invested it is easier to convince smaller investors to put in some money too.
It's funny to see how pre icos became a thing in the last months. Only reason for pre sales is to raise more money and to attract bigger investors. Real pre-sales are invite only and not open to the public. But this is how it seems to work now. Smiley

Yes, I don't know if ICOs are a good thing.

It does not surprise me that countries like China try to regulate this.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

100 ETH limit is great! for investors this is a good amount of money, this will create a favorable atmosphere on the exchangers!
there will be no hard plums. as it happens if ICO don't have limit. perfect solution! More people can participate in PAYPIE ICO

These limitations are only for the upcoming pre-sale, not the ICO.
I dont understand anyway how they want to control the individual cap of 100 ETH. Wouldn't it be possible to send more than 100 ETH, just from a different address?
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

It's nice to see this thread getting a lot of activity. It's a good thing for PAYPIE since its crowdsale will open 17 days from now. Keep it up guys!  Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:53:53 PM

I dont understand anyway how they want to control the individual cap of 100 ETH. Wouldn't it be possible to send more than 100 ETH, just from a different address?

I think it's quite easy to limit this with a smart contract
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:06:20 PM

If they want some kind of KYC it will be much harder but still possible. Anyway I seriously doubt if there will be many people investing more than 100+ETH
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:08:09 PM

Its nice to have a maximum cap for big investors, 100 eth is really huge but its good to cap it, so bugs investors can't buy all token and let a chance to everyone with a minimum of 1 eth the chance to have paypie. Its important to spread the coin between a lot of people. And we are a lot here to want to enter in paypie !
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:12:55 PM

Its nice to have a maximum cap for big investors, 100 eth is really huge but its good to cap it, so bugs investors can't buy all token and let a chance to everyone with a minimum of 1 eth the chance to have paypie. Its important to spread the coin between a lot of people. And we are a lot here to want to enter in paypie !
Yes, this is an excellent decision of the team, let the big investors buy up coins on the exchange moving the price upwards.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:56:47 PM

We have 1692 and counting members in our Telegram group in less than 2 weeks  Smiley

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:37:02 PM

Yes, this is an excellent decision of the team, let the big investors buy up coins on the exchange moving the price upwards.
agree great decision, there is a lot of interest in paypie and the more token holders the less people will be pumping and dumping.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:38:58 PM

Just joined the signature campaign as I want to get as many pie as I can.Glad to hear there would be a presale  Wink

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:01:19 AM

We have 1692 and counting members in our Telegram group in less than 2 weeks  Smiley

Was wondering, do we sign up and join on telegram in order to participate in the pre-sale? Or will we just get an email?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

Great news, but why no exact date for pre-sale? Only 2 weeks left to main crowdsale.  Huh
Kennedy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:49:06 AM

We have 1692 and counting members in our Telegram group in less than 2 weeks  Smiley

this number will grow quickly when public sale , but there is no exactly for  pre-sale ,how should invest in pre-sale ,any detail?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:57:07 AM

Great news, but why no exact date for pre-sale? Only 2 weeks left to main crowdsale.  Huh
Suffer a little more, wait and watch the news, I think everyone will have enough time to buy on pre-sale.
Distrupt1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:00:47 AM

Your project looks interesting, any specific dates yet?
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:49:11 AM

The feelings mutual brother, it really does depend on where you stand financially, and how much your willing to lose. They say big risk, big reward, but every step should be taken with precision when dealing with cryotos, being theres so many scams these days! Thanks to the decentralized business model the crypto coin community has embraced, there's a ton of beginner investors like myself who eager, and are still learning the business.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:37:55 AM

That's really a great number so far. If the pre-sale also goes well everything will be fine with the ICO. Smiley By the way, maybe I missed it, but how many tokens will be sold in pre-sale?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: