Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:13:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
Altex.ws

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

[quote [Suspicious link removed] link=topic=2065043.msg23488133#msg23488133 date=1508890703]
Just a few things

On Exchangers , there are changes in the wind and things are slowly getting more regulated, For example Bittrex , i see a lot of people are moaning about having to get verified and such, there is no point at complaining about Bittrex, it is the government , they have laid some rules that they have to follow , KYC (know your cutomer) and reporting and so on, i dont like it at all but all of us that have been in cryptos for a long time new that one day this was on the cards, cause if the government dont own it , they will try to control it, Bittrex has a good exchange and they are following rules that have been imposed on them by the powers that be. Verification is a small thing to do but will be more common in the future im sure!!

The algo that is used for ENT is CryptoNote , there are a fair few coins that use there own variation of this algo and from what i have read ENT is a fork of XMR(monero), with there own specs.
If new people would like to learn a little about cryptonotes , here is a few links that give a bit of info for the learners!!

https://cryptonotestarter.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptoNote

https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/1190/what-is-the-difference-between-cryptonote-and-cryptonight

and on price speculation , all i will say is "How long is a piece of string??" I have seen some wild rides since 2010 in cryptos and basically anything is a go in the wild west, But will say from my experience , 1st month it will be wild then we will look at a long building phase while teams work build and turning things on , slow and steady usually wins the race !!!

Decentralized exchanges? Will you need to obey there as well and submit???
[/quote]
Decentralized exchanges, thats a different kettle of fish , would depend on the juristriction they fall under, like country , were the service is hosted and so on, that one is up in the air, if they can enforce rules upon them !!
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

Hi,
I can not find the post with best mineable operating sistems for this coin.
Can somebody send me a link, or repost it please?
I think that everyone will be interested.

What will be most important for good "mining" results: processor, ram, graphic memory or the brand of the phone?

Thanks
Altex.ws

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:30:31 AM

Hi,
I can not find the post with best mineable operating sistems for this coin.
Can somebody send me a link, or repost it please?
I think that everyone will be interested.

What will be most important for good "mining" results: processor, ram, graphic memory or the brand of the phone?

Thanks

Its cryptonote mate , same as what would be used for monero, digitalnote and the like all details will be out on the 1st november mate

CPU and GPU is what is important

and phone doesnt matter as that is simulated mining there !!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:33:15 AM

I just hope they do a good job with the launch and it goes smoothly. And hopefully they get into some good exchanges right of the bat. Then we go from there. Everyone just be patient and give this project time to see where it goes. Don't expect miracles 7 days after release. Cheers

Given the amount they have raised, I think they will be able to convince some major exchanges. I am sure exchanges don't want to miss out on some nice trading volume.

They raised nearly 40 million dollars, yes if they have potential and generating good volume in the exchanges then it can convince other bigger exchanges like Bittrex and Polo. Firstly they need to release the APP for mining whether we can mine other coins or only Electroneum coin only.
Altex.ws

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

I just hope they do a good job with the launch and it goes smoothly. And hopefully they get into some good exchanges right of the bat. Then we go from there. Everyone just be patient and give this project time to see where it goes. Don't expect miracles 7 days after release. Cheers

Given the amount they have raised, I think they will be able to convince some major exchanges. I am sure exchanges don't want to miss out on some nice trading volume.

They raised nearly 40 million dollars, yes if they have potential and generating good volume in the exchanges then it can convince other bigger exchanges like Bittrex and Polo. Firstly they need to release the APP for mining whether we can mine other coins or only Electroneum coin only.

THE APP is simulated mining, its not real mining read the whitepaper, it has been explained so many time people seriously need to read things and it will only be for ENT, yes you will earn coins ENT but it wont be mining the blockchain for them , its like a game to teach new people how to mine and get a understanding of it on computer there will be actual mining , but not on the mobile APP!!
nonn069

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:51:58 AM

when can i mining with my mobile?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
ZineX

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:07:12 AM

Exchanges right away

Liqui.io
Yobit
Cryptopia
Cex.io
Cobinhood

Early/Mid Nov

Bittrex (already in talks)

Go vote for poloniex.com now

Thank you

Plus many more

Cryptopia for sure? What about the forum request at their own forum?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2584

vcdragon

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

what exchange will it be listind?

hi all
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

what exchange will it be listind?

If you go back a couple of pages, you will find the info you need. Or read the quoted post just before yours.
mowgs_to_max

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

Exchanges right away

Liqui.io
Yobit
Cryptopia
Cex.io
Cobinhood

Early/Mid Nov

Thank you

Plus many more

How positive about Crytopia though, as this was found on their forum?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2584?postId=13198

Hey Team. We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding this coin being listed on 1 November. Please note at this stage, I am unaware of any listing application from the Electroneum team. This is not to say they haven't made enquiries, however their application is not currently on our list. We very rarely can give an exact date for when a coin is to be listed and live, and when we do this requires a minimum of four weeks notice in advance, so if they do make an application it is extremely unlikely it will be online by 1 November.

Yes, positive
nrichie53

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

This may have been asked already and I missed it, but does anybody know what the time/timezone Electroneum will start trading?  I plan on HODL my ETNs, thought it might be fun to monitor the exchanges when it goes live.  I wish everyone the best on this ICO!
Altex.ws

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

This may have been asked already and I missed it, but does anybody know what the time/timezone Electroneum will start trading?  I plan on HODL my ETNs, thought it might be fun to monitor the exchanges when it goes live.  I wish everyone the best on this ICO!
That would be up to each individual exchange mate , there time zome, wallet sync, coding the market into exchange !! So no won would really know !!
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

Phone mining on an Android sounds great, but can a desktop or laptop be used if they use Bluestacks or another emulator to run the app?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:17:44 PM

Exchanges right away

Liqui.io
Yobit
Cryptopia
Cex.io
Cobinhood

Early/Mid Nov

Thank you

Plus many more

Which has the most volume? Which one of these would you guys suggest using?

The ones that i personally like are
Yobit(GUI is not the best. But it has no withdrawal limit, so i like it for this fact)
Cryptopia(I like very much their GUI, but they have a 3500$(more or less) a day withdrawal limit, which is not that bad)
Poloniex(one of my favourite, great gui, but only 2000$ a day withdrawal limit, not very good).But Poloniex is my first love Grin Grin, So is special for me  Grin
Bittrex( i dont like it very much, also now that want you to send ID, which i really don't like)
Also there is another one that i personally like :
Coinexchange( good GUI, no withdrawal limit)

You shouldn't forget that those exchanges which require the most information about you are also the most secure exchanges because there is a lot of legal oversight ensuring they can't run away with your money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ZineX

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

Exchanges right away

Liqui.io
Yobit
Cryptopia
Cex.io
Cobinhood

Early/Mid Nov

Thank you

Plus many more

How positive about Crytopia though, as this was found on their forum?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2584?postId=13198

Hey Team. We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding this coin being listed on 1 November. Please note at this stage, I am unaware of any listing application from the Electroneum team. This is not to say they haven't made enquiries, however their application is not currently on our list. We very rarely can give an exact date for when a coin is to be listed and live, and when we do this requires a minimum of four weeks notice in advance, so if they do make an application it is extremely unlikely it will be online by 1 November.

Yes, positive

And where does that 'positive'come from? I mean i can spread words all day but i would like some kind of confirmation. Because right now the whole last 20 pages are just rumors and wishes.
Ofc i could wait till 1st nov but cant be too damn hard to get any confirmation on that. (Not that we've gotten any confirmation at all for anything during this ico Cheesy)

aqibas

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:24 PM

Wait so cryptopia wont have ETN on Nov1?? Then which exchanges will have it on Nov1?
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:23:22 PM

Wait so cryptopia wont have ETN on Nov1?? Then which exchanges will have it on Nov1?

etherdelta... Cheesy good ol etherdelta where all bounties can be dumped an wreck the price.

Considering bounties, just realise HOW MANY BOUNTIES have been dealt out trough referrals... u really think these are not going to be dumped?? I suspect the price will drop very fast. Then it all comes down to "mass adoption"...
Altex.ws

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

etherdelta... Cheesy good ol etherdelta where all bounties can be dumped an wreck the price.

Considering bounties, just realise HOW MANY BOUNTIES have been dealt out trough referrals... u really think these are not going to be dumped?? I suspect the price will drop very fast. Then it all comes down to "mass adoption"...

that will be hard to trade it on etherdelta!! especially since it NOT anything to do with ether!! It based on Monero a CRYPTONOTE!! so before flapping your gums, maybe actually read a bit about the coin before writing garbage!! It just makes you look stupid!!
Dlikrot

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:45:02 PM

Is the wallet ready?

BTC and KFC
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:07 PM

that will be hard to trade it on etherdelta!! especially since it NOT anything to do with ether!! It based on Monero a CRYPTONOTE!! so before flapping your gums, maybe actually read a bit about the coin before writing garbage!! It just makes you look stupid!!

why u think i put a smiley in.. dumbass
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: