Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:48:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275377.msg23192277#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Murzibia

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Explain those glaring contradictions please?

See the only contradiction here is you, slagging the coin off but pushing referal codes out at 300% lol

So come on answer my question, if this is all release on the 1st are you going to apologise and take down all your posts in here?

DONKEY ALERT!!!    MURZIBIA SIGHTED AGAIN!!     DONKEY ALERT!!!!
DONKEY WITH FACTS. Where are yours? I will wait to be proven wrong
***SCAM ALERT***
http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
Page 11/26
"Summary"
What is ready to go live immediately after the token sale crowdsale?
We have already developed, finished and tested:
* Blockchain (the underlying technology behind all crypto)
* App based wallet (allows access to Electroneum with zero tech knowledge)
* Windows miner (leave your PC mining for more coins at home or the office)
* Mining pool software (we run this to make mining easier. Open source to allow other to develop their own pools)
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg22971987#msg22971987

You reply that that project is still under development
https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/blob/master/README.md

Which is lie and which is truth?

This is all GPL technology and Open Source and you have stated. You have added nothing new technology to this.

How can you claim to have mining pools, payment gateway, block explorer and working miners for windows systems but you claim still no github complete?

Final statment from page 11:
"These items are enough for us to launch the user friendly, more accessible
cryptocurrency, Electroneum and gain traction, but we are raising money in this token
sale for a more ambitious plan."

Say you are "NOT" raising money to complete blockchain, pools etc but for more ambitious plan. Huh

Is This funds you claimed already raise from your website electroneum not enough to finish these ambitious plans? If no then how much more approx is needed? There should be a budget analysis somewhere
34117.433528829/Ethereum Raised
3713.3364259504/Bitcoin Raised
You claim to date over $26,000,000

Where did the funds come from to finish the items you claim to have already completed?
* Mining pool software (we run this to make mining easier. Open source to allow other to develop their own pools)
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

This is the scam people. Wake up and do not flush anymore funds into this SCAM

*my sources tell me this is the same team behind the Ebitz scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681965.0

ADMIN SHOULD PROTECT CONSUMERS AND DELETE THIS SCAM
all concerned should click "Report to moderator" and type scam alert---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

OK donkey with facts, seeing as how you've sprouted on about them so much.

Give ALL of your sources right now or just admit you're full of shit

... I wait here for your "I daren't post tor links here" or some other excuse so you have to not prove these FACTS about sources you keep banging on about
The fact that those sources exist or not is beside the point just as in any journalism. Sources can remain nameless.
The truth is journalism are facts that can be proven and backup with stated resourses.
Those have been provided and above and they are not ansered and present no transparency and place the entire projects integrity at risk and in jeopardy.

What reasonable conclusions can an adult of sound mind come to? Those looking to be deceived minds are clouded with promises of riches when hard facts state otherwise. I will return Nov 1st and everyday before then to point out more of this scam bullshit. Count on it

all concerned should click "Report to moderator" and type scam alert----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Ganymed

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:58:21 PM

DONKEY ALERT!!!    MURZIBIA SIGHTED AGAIN!!     DONKEY ALERT!!!!
Roll Eyes
oblione

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

The fact that those sources exist or not is beside the point just as in any journalism. Sources can remain nameless.
The truth is journalism are facts that can be proven and backup with stated resourses.
Those have been provided and above and they are not ansered and present no transparency and place the entire projects integrity at risk and in jeopardy.

What reasonable conclusions can an adult of sound mind come to? Those looking to be deceived minds are clouded with promises of riches when hard facts state otherwise. I will return Nov 1st and everyday before then to point out more of this scam bullshit. Count on it

So basically what I said earlier, an excuse about not providing them, the same shit that lets "journalists" wreck peoples lives with twisted versions of half facts and conjecture all because thier job depends on providing sensationalism.... you know because journalist have never been caught out lying ever have they?

The have been "transparent" that the source will be provided on the 1st, you seem to gloss over that part time and time again.

This is all GPL technology and Open Source and you have stated. You have added nothing new technology to this.

So a 2 decimal system that switches this into a currency format that the masses are used to, a plan to be able to mine this on game consoles and a mining experince app thats designed to teach people who aren't comfortable with learning about making batch and config files how they get into mining and the crypto world is "nothing new" is it not? you're delusional fella.

oblione

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:02:33 PM

Erm that this has major backing from successful businessmen, that its all over the news, that the team is public and not some random net handle name people know fuck all about. Apply your same logic to the release of bitcoin... you'd be calling that a scam and you 1000% have bitcoin fella
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

Another thing to consider: this ICO is unique in that it has tons of "newbie" investors, who will have NO IDEA how to sell it on an exchange. They will be searching YouTube for a week to figure it out.

LOL. Best comment ever Grin  ... Even though I am not experienced with exchange selling it still made me laugh (I invested in Electroneum to hold).

The ico will end within 1 day and 1 hour as of the moment im posting this. I just wanted to know if the amount raised today already achieved or surpass the minimul funding goal?

No - only 10% will end.
ICO will end 31.october.

Gany

hi are you dev or someone who is part of the team?  can you please elaborate what do you mean that only 10% will end tomorrow?

The 10% bonus. This is clearly outlined in the Whitepaper. They set up a bonus structure to reward "investors and users for early adoption and
believe this will enhance the future value of Electroneum and encourage fast growth."
Starting October 19th, there is no more bonus so you get 100 ETN per USD 1 you invest. In case you were wondering, this was how the bonus structure was set up:

PERIOD           DATES                                BONUS RATE   ETN ISSUED
1st (7 days)   Sept. 14th - 20th, 2017        50%                  150 coins per USD $1
2nd (7 days)   Sept. 21st - 27th, 2017        40%                  140 coins per USD $1
3rd (7 days)   Sept. 28th – Oct. 4th, 2017     30%                  130 coins per USD $1
4th (7 days)   Oct. 5th - 11th, 2017                20%                  120 coins per USD $1
5th (7 days)   Oct. 12th - 18th, 2017        10%                  110 coins per USD $1
Last                   Oct. 19th - 31st, 2017        0 %                  100 coins per USD $1
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

We will have trolls show up, there is no avoiding that.

Just understand that things are moving along better than planned.

Thank you for all your support!!!
allycn

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

10% offer is still live ?

yes. A bit under 8 hours to get the 10% bonus. If you invest using a referral code you will get an extra 1% (mine is in my textbox, but you can find multiple ones throughout the thread).
oblione

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

We will have trolls show up, there is no avoiding that.

Just understand that things are moving along better than planned.

Thank you for all your support!!!

No worries, cant wait for this to go live and the ICO has been such a huge success! really excited to see how much of the funding goals come to fruition over the next few years.
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

DONKEY ALERT!!!    MURZIBIA SIGHTED AGAIN!!     DONKEY ALERT!!!!
DONKEY WITH FACTS. Where are yours? I will wait to be proven wrong
***SCAM ALERT***
Page 11/26
"Summary"
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions

How can you claim to have mining pools, payment gateway, block explorer and working miners for windows systems but you claim still no github complete?

cryptocurrency, Electroneum and gain traction, but we are raising money in this token

Say you are "NOT" raising money to complete blockchain, pools etc but for more ambitious plan. Huh

Is This funds you claimed already raise from your website electroneum not enough to finish these ambitious plans? If no then how much more approx is needed? There should be a budget analysis somewhere

Where did the funds come from to finish the items you claim to have already completed?
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

all concerned should click "Report to moderator" and type scam alert---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Attention :

Please ignore the following scammer's nickname believing to be the same individual scamming / misleading the community.
Murzibia, electroneumcoin , grumpyguy69, forknote,
computerfreak, premiere1, pokayoke, rjboltman, Roger Lau

Repost this message if you see similar behaviour / individual. thanks.
allycn

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

Sure, I understand sources can remain nameless, but that doesn't mean you can't provide screenshots of your information, crossing out the names of your so called sources (of course you could also make up said screenshots, but right now if seems as if you have nothing to back up or prove your statements).
My guess is you are confusing actual facts with "alternative facts".
Roy_Watchdog

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:07:28 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 05:22:30 PM by Roy_Watchdog

ICO Electroneum Success, hopefully price Electroneum (ETN) up $1 more.
after listed in market CEX.

1$ seems like a stretch as that would place them in the top 3 on coin market cap with the total supply at 21 billion coins. I certainly see them going places, but hey maybe they surpass BTC market cap based on user base.

21 Billion coins? It's about 6 billion in use.

Roy @ https://twitter.com/RoyScamWatchdog
Roy_Watchdog

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

I don't think it is a scam, but it is possible it could be. Anything is possible.

It's just that the devs have no incentive to scam. Running off with our Bitcoins would mean 250,000 people will be really pissed, and there will be legal trouble for all involved.

Instead, using those Bitcoins to follow through on their white paper would mean future money and returns.

It may take a month or two for the team to "work out the kinks", so I will give them some time.

I also get the feeling these guys are more marketing pros than crypto pros. That's ok, because the technical side of the crypto just requires hiring a few able minds to work that out.

Of course... if they DO scam us, I and many others will hunt them down and make sure they pay for what they have done, and we will make sure justice is served.

Roy @ https://twitter.com/RoyScamWatchdog
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

***SCAM ALERT***
Page 11/26
"Summary"
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions

* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Its a good idea to also post the addresses containing the funds the team has claimed to raise. It seems this request will go ignored even for investors who gave this team money. I’ll be sure to mine and dump this coin into oblivion from the complete lack of investor communication.

The lights in town hall dim when I turn the switch on for my farm enjoy the lambos.
Gram1Point0

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

The lights in town hall dim when I turn the switch on for my farm enjoy the lambos.
[/quote]

And again crypto elitists prove how outta touch they are with cringe filled posts. Did you even read the white paper? How the fuck are you gonna farm a centralized platform...cloud emulating ETN apps with a thousand different wallets? I'm sure the power costs far outweigh cost incentive. Lemme guess, you'll say that's why ETN will never take off, because large scale mineries won't be applicable, in which I kindly remind you of the 2.2 billion mobile user market.

"Muh farming rigs"
Murzibia

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

And again crypto elitists prove how outta touch they are with cringe filled posts. Did you even read the white paper? How the fuck are you gonna farm a centralized platform...cloud emulating ETN apps with a thousand different wallets? I'm sure the power costs far outweigh cost incentive. Lemme guess, you'll say that's why ETN will never take off, because large scale mineries won't be applicable, in which I kindly remind you of the 2.2 billion mobile user market.

"Muh farming rigs"

Do you NOT UNDERSTAND Cryptonote technology explained in white paper.
There is no way to centralize or hide the block chain. Once Source code is released anyone will be able to Do Build and mine this shit coin if it exist.
My doubt is that it does not.

Look at any cryptonote source code and they can be mined if available money supply is still there.
Gram1Point0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

"Muh farming rigs"

Do you NOT UNDERSTAND Cryptonote technology explained in white paper.
There is no way to centralize or hide the block chain. Once Source code is released anyone will be able to Do Build and mine this shit coin if it exist.
My doubt is that it does not.

Look at any cryptonote source code and they can be mined if available money supply is still

I've been reading your dumbass scam alert posts, because the devs won't release updated source code information you request. This isn't uncommon. You want an updated version of the code, they won't give it to you, you whine. I get that right?

I'm excited for Nov. 1st when the blockchain goes live, these scam alert posts will indeed make me laugh. Crypto elitists...gimme source code *cue tears
Gram1Point0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

But lemme call a spade a spade. Crypto elitist do not want 3rd world economies and average joe users to have access to crypto currencies because it dilutes the market. Wealth hording elitists no better than centralized bankers controlling the circulation of fiat. ETN allows for the market expansion of crypto, and this is what you fear. Not the well being of the investors. Your agenda is much more selfish.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

But lemme call a spade a spade. Crypto elitist do not want 3rd world economies and average joe users to have access to crypto currencies because it dilutes the market. Wealth hording elitists no better than centralized bankers controlling the circulation of fiat. ETN allows for the market expansion of crypto, and this is what you fear. Not the well being of the investors. Your agenda is much more selfish.

Asking to verify to investors the funds raised and verify the numbers are accurate is not being elite it’s being transparent you fuckwad. Now stop posting this gibberish and post the blockchain verified addresses holding both the ethereum and BTC your site said it raised. Also use your real account or you look even more like a shill. Your whole team must be new and think this is a game.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:03:01 PM

Asking to verify to investors the funds raised and verify the numbers are accurate is not being elite it’s being transparent you fuckwad. Now stop posting this gibberish and post the blockchain verified addresses holding both the ethereum and BTC your site said it raised. Also use your real account or you look even more like a shill. Your whole team must be new and think this is a game.

Every investor had a BTC/ETH address generated for them. My coins are still in the addresses I sent them to, so I don't think it would be possible to do as you ask right now.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: