Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Altex.ws

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:42:02 AM

Are the big miners going to jump on this Nov.1?

No just CPU and some GPUs Im sure
Just waiting to point them GPU's at it !!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:46:18 AM

Me too! Can't wait. Don't forget your CPU as well, the difference between CPU And GPU hash on this algo is not a lot. With Nvidia at least Cheesy
Altex.ws

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:10:36 AM

Me too! Can't wait. Don't forget your CPU as well, the difference between CPU And GPU hash on this algo is not a lot. With Nvidia at least Cheesy

I have GPU(AMD) rigs , i mine monero, plus others !! and have a ryzen 7 1700x 8 core and can run 16 threads with it !! Grin
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:38:35 AM

If mining is going to be profitable we'll see a lot of mining pool coming in on this one I have two spare computer and like to see if I can mine it with my cpu but definitely, difficulty will rise once miners start mining this coin and this can't be prevented.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kilobytez

Activity: 101

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:36:46 AM

I have a question. The 2FA is using 5 digits pin code? Is it safe? Why not implement google 2FA? I think that's more safe!
Also, I tried the secondary email setup but it didn't work out because there's no email received !

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
kilobytez

Activity: 101

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:38:15 AM

Hopefully not, because they'll steal alot of hashes. I hope it is not a centralized mining because it is not fair for smaller miners.

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
Altex.ws

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:47:20 AM

I have a question. The 2FA is using 5 digits pin code? Is it safe? Why not implement google 2FA? I think that's more safe!
Also, I tried the secondary email setup but it didn't work out because there's no email received !
Well it also updated the app you need the 2fa for that 2 , I checked it out and all looks good to me , but do your own check on it !! as always !!
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

Less than 2 days until launch! I can't wait to start mobile mining and see where the trading is. This was my first ICO, I'm pretty stoked lol
felipeintheend

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:30:42 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 04:19:25 AM by felipeintheend

I have some considerations for this project. I am too far away to be an expert on crypto coins. I have just started trading it recently (Used to trade on Forex for years). All the markets are based on supply VS demand. After days reading and re-reading posts, infos and as much as I can of important infos about ETN, I have concluded that:

1 - If ETN was a SCAM, I am pretty sure they would have not stopped the ICO at 40m and would have raised more and more money and disappear after that.
2 - Instead of disappear, they are trying to get better systems for us (Monero news) and they keep in touch with everyone via email, social media, groups, etc.
3 - NONE can predict a price. That's impossible. It's up, as I said above, to the demand.
4 - It's a real fact that crypto world is still very young and a small number of people know how to walk into it. Ok, a few people knows about the existence of crypto, but most of them don't have a clue how to buy, how to use, for what does it serves, etc. ETN is looking to the masses, if they get sucess on this, the demand will be definitely HUGE.
5 - It doesn't really MATTER if it will dump at the first days, months or years, If they get success introducing the masses to it, it will grow up organically. So HODL!
6 - I have seen a LOT of people crying around groups for not buying enough coins, they are really sorry for it.
7 - About dumping it: If I bought at 0.01, WHY THE HELL I would sell for less than that? Dont make sense! If people sell their bonusses for 0.01.. I am sorry for them... it will grow later and they will cry again.

I believe in the ETN purpose, I see their vision for the future. I am in this project for at least 5 years (Unless It reaches a good price before that).
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:56:39 AM

can see the marketing team at this again.

So there is like a BUILD UP and EXCITEMENT 2.0.

I guess we have to be patience about the blockchain, but I doubt thsi goes live NOV 1st....

But that could be a blessing not a curse..... Hitting the heights, for Sure!!

Good luck all...HODL'ers  Grin

What? Why do you say that? Where's your info from or you just pulling this out of your ass?

Lol you need to wait and check with the updates from the team because already they mentioned after completion of ICO, the blockchain of Electroneum will start from Nov 1st. Still, there are two more days left to release the coins.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pilchard
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

Considering the adoption of the monero codebase,    Can I switch my Claymore mining software currently mining monero, over to mining Electroneum just by changing the Pool and wallet address?

If so where will the address for the first Electroneum mining pool be posted?  or will the address be in the config file for the official cpu miner Provided by Electroneum themselves...  Which I can paste into Claymores config file?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:58:18 AM

Hopefully not, because they'll steal alot of hashes. I hope it is not a centralized mining because it is not fair for smaller miners.

It wont. No ASICs
contraband

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:03:06 AM

I have some considerations for this project. I am too far away to be an expert on crypto coins. I have just started trading it recently (Used to trade on Forex for years). All the markets are based on supply VS demand. After days reading and re-reading posts, infos and as much as I can of important infos about ETN, I have concluded that:

1 - If ETN was a SCAM, I am pretty sure they would have not stopped the ICO at 40m and would have raised more and more money and disappear after that.
2 - Instead of disappear, they are trying to get better systems for us (Monero news) and they keep in touch with everyone via email, social media, groups, etc.
3 - NONE can predict a price. That's impossible. It's up, as I said above, to the demand.
4 - It's a real fact that crypto world is still very young and a small number of people know how to walk into it. Ok, a few people knows about the existence of crypto, but most of them don't have a clue how to buy, how to use, for what does it serves, etc. ETN is looking to the masses, if they get sucess on this, the demand will be definitely HUGE.
5 - It doesn't really MATTER if it will dump at the first days, months or years, If they get success introducing the masses to it, it will grow up organically. So HODL!
6 - I have seen a LOT of people crying around groups for not buying enough coins, they are really sorry for it.
7 - About dumping it: If I bought at 0.01, WHY THE HELL I would sell for less than that? Dont make sense! If people sell their bonusses for 0.01.. I am sorry for them... it will grow later and they will cry again.

I believe in the ETN purpose, I see their vision for the future. I am in this project for at least 5 years (Unless It reaches a good price before that).

Great points. Its obvious that you DID actually trade forex, and are not lying like others. I can tell from your post.

You are correct, that to make the big profits, you need to HODL.

I just dont think it will take 60 months, more like 6-18 would be my guess. You were right again, it can only be a guess, as no one knows.
contraband

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:05:28 AM

Considering the adoption of the monero codebase,    Can I switch my Claymore mining software currently mining monero, over to mining Electroneum just by changing the Pool and wallet address?

If so where will the address for the first Electroneum mining pool be posted?  or will the address be in the config file for the official cpu miner Provided by Electroneum themselves...  Which I can paste into Claymores config file?

No one will know until after launch and pools start popping up.

Monero mining software should work, it just depends how many changes were made by the Monero dev that was hired by ETN.

The devs are promoting CPU mining, but GPU mining Im sure will happen.

At launch a CPU miner for Mac, Windows, and Linux will be released by the Electronem devs for everyone.
felipeintheend

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:27 AM

Great points. Its obvious that you DID actually trade forex, and are not lying like others. I can tell from your post.

I just dont think it will take 60 months, more like 6-18 would be my guess. You were right again, it can only be a guess, as no one knows.

Plus... We really need to consider the marketing around this coins as well. I came from a world where marketing is everything. Marketing is sales, masses, results, proofs, power and sucess. (When the team do a good job on it) Smiley
contraband

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:26:23 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 07:01:05 AM by contraband

Plus... We really need to consider the marketing around this coins as well. I came from a world where marketing is everything. Marketing is sales, masses, results, proofs, power and sucess. (When the team do a good job on it) Smiley

Right again!! Great to have you on board!

This is what sets Electroneum apart from the rest of the pack...

...MARKETING

The Dev founded Retortal, a internet and social media marketing firm.

They have hundreds of thousands of companies using the social media product, and also do marketing for Avon, Herbalife, Mary Kay, etc. Household names!!

Now, because they are a TOP TIER marketing firm, they were able to generate 120,000 investors into the Electroneum Token Sale, which is 6 times the world record of 22,000. ETNs Telegram Chat room has over 20,000 active members, another world record.

This will only continue , as now they have at least 50,000 investors at a lowball figure, waiting to buy the minute this hits exchanges because we hit the 40 Million Hardcap 11 days early.

Also, keep in mind that the CPA for a Mobile App download is WAY less than $1, and they have $40 million, when 5 million App downloads would largely surpass the total number of users that Bitcoin has, which will give us mainstream free worldwide press as this occurs.

Will it pass Bitcoin in Value? Not anytime soon, if ever, but even if our MC is around 5% of Bitcoins MC, that puts ETN as a TOP FIVE coin, which will generate even more press!

My point here is not to speculate about the price, but to point out the steps ETN will make during price discovery, and outlining the penetration we will have into the general public that are not currently involved in crypto.

Its also important to remember that when we have millions of users in our network, all the mobile games and gambling sites will be coming to us.

These other companies network of users will join ours, only adding even more to the avalanche of Mass Adoption.

Buckle up guys, lift off is in 41.5 hours!!  Cool
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:57:13 AM

Right again!! Great to have you on board!

This is what sets Electroneum apart from the rest of the pack...

...MARKETING

The Dev founded Retortal, a internet and social media marketing firm.

They have hundreds of thousands of companies using the social media product, and also do marketing for Avon, Herbalife, Mary Kay, etc. Household names!!

Now, because they are a TOP TIER marketing firm, they were able to generate 120,000 investors into the Electroneum Token Sale, which is 6 times the world record of 22,000. ETNs Telegram Chat room has over 20,000 active members, another world record.

This will only continue , as now they have at least 50,000 investors at a lowball figure, waiting to buy the minute this hits exchanges because we hit the 40 Million Hardcap 11 days early.

Also, keep in mind that the CPA for a Mobile App download is WAY less than $1, and they have $40 million, when 5 million App downloads would largely surpass the total number of users that Bitcoin has, which will give us mainstream free worldwide press as this occurs.

Will it pass Bitcoin in Value? Not anytime soon, if ever, but even if our MC is around 5% of Bitcoins MC, that puts ETN around $1 a coin, with a 100x gain which will generate even more press!

My point here is not to speculate about the price, but to point out the steps ETN will make during price discovery, and outlining the penetration we will have into the general public are not currently involved in crypto.

Its also important to remember that when we have millions of users in our network, all the mobile games and gambling sites will be coming to us.

These other companies network of users will join ours, only adding even more to the avalanche of Mass Adoption.

Buckle up guys, lift off is in 41.5 hours!!  Cool

Good job, I bought out of curiosity,  was surprised, but the question is that, just a doubt of mine, you are the team?

zaigar.io
contraband

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:08:24 AM

Good job, I bought out of curiosity,  was surprised, but the question is that, just a doubt of mine, you are the team?

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum on Bitcointalk.org. Im not in the London Office with the development team, but handling PR here on this site for Richard Ells, the Founder of Electroneum.

Ive been a member here since 2013, and have had great success with the few projects I have invested in, but I am no day trader, LOL.

I also run a sales team of 90+ people that work from their homes, as do I, for my "day job"
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:18:51 AM

Nice, ETN is going to the mOOn. Just ignore all the butthurt idiots here that missed this great ICO.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:34:10 AM

Good job, I bought out of curiosity,  was surprised, but the question is that, just a doubt of mine, you are the team?

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum on Bitcointalk.org. Im not in the London Office with the development team, but handling PR here on this site for Richard Ells, the Founder of Electroneum.

Ive been a member here since 2013, and have had great success with the few projects I have invested in, but I am no day trader, LOL.

I also run a sales team of 90+ people that work from their homes, as do I, for my "day job"
it was just to know, thank you, let's go what it will be, let's buy it when the weak hand sell, I see in you what you do not see in several crip
marketing.

zaigar.io
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: