Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:43 AM

Man I cant wait for the Post-Ico price. I am going to get an enormous discount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

I am wondering whether it's worth investing in the ICO when the distribution will be small compared to the total amount of coins that will be distributed freely on mobile apps afterward.
21 billion in all and how many given to those who have invested 11 millions $ in the ICO?
All the people who will get their coins for free will dump them on those who spent their money in the ICO.
I really believe they are not really generous with the people who invest into their business.

They will give away coins for free?  Shocked How much tokens in team? Which % of tokens for crowsale?
All unsold tokens will be burn?
kilobytez

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

I hope investors will get additional 10% stake from the coin instead of burning it!

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:21:24 AM

This will be huge IMHO!

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:36:50 AM

This will be huge IMHO!

Im with you!!

Seems people expect every ICO to lose money. These guys missed Nxt/Iota/Neo, bunch of nOObs in the game now.

Ive never played to lose. I always play to win. If I thought that this coin was going to lose money.....shit. These new cats running scared!!!  Shocked

Time always will tell. The truth always comes out.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:39:07 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 09:03:33 AM by BlackWidow

Man I cant wait for the Post-Ico price. I am going to get an enormous discount.

Quote this for a few weeks from now when you get ass raped on the price loser.

Come here talkimg trash about my favorite coin. You will eat these words in a few short in no time. The is coming.

I will be coming to whereever you are posting to remind you!!! Shocked

Murzibia

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:10:02 AM

***SCAM ALERT***

This is no more than copy paste of very old fornote config.
https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/tree/master/src

Infact this there is no new technology associated with this project.

White paper and technial white paper you post are no more than cryptonote foundation papers that you place your company logo at the bottom of.

No where do you list any technical spec for this project other than money supply and decimal point but all your github source contradict this

We demand total transparency to include all information

EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR=?
DIFFICULTY_TARGET=?
CRYPTONOTE_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT=?
MONEY_SUPPLY=?
GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD=?
SYNC_FROM_ZERO=?
DEFAULT_DUST_THRESHOLD=?
MINIMUM_FEE=?
CRYPTONOTE_MINED_MONEY_UNLOCK_WINDOW=?
CRYPTONOTE_BLOCK_GRANTED_FULL_REWARD_ZONE=?
MAX_TRANSACTION_SIZE_LIMIT=?
CRYPTONOTE_PUBLIC_ADDRESS_BASE58_PREFIX=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG=0
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW=?
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_V3=?
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_VERSION=?
p2p-bind-port=?
rpc-bind-port=?
BYTECOIN_NETWORK=?
CRYPTONOTE_NAME=?
GENESIS_COINBASE_TX_HEX=?
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_INITIAL=?
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V2=?
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V3=?

All I see here in all your information is how you intend to make money. Red flag for BIG SCAM AHEAD similar to EBITZ ICO
riils

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:11:02 AM

Seems people expect every ICO to lose money.

Would be weirder if people expected every ICO to win them money. After all ICOs by very definition take your money and give you worthless virtual token in return, with no real value or valuation.

Value begins when those things are traded freely on markets, then there is real discovery of price.
Murzibia

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:12:30 AM

***SCAM ALERT***

White paper and technial white paper you post are no more than cryptonote foundation papers that you place your company logo at the bottom of.

No where do you list any technical spec for this project other than money supply and decimal point but all your github source contradict this

EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR=?
DIFFICULTY_TARGET=?
MONEY_SUPPLY=?
GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD=?
SYNC_FROM_ZERO=?
DEFAULT_DUST_THRESHOLD=?
MINIMUM_FEE=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG=0
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW=?
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_V3=?
p2p-bind-port=?
rpc-bind-port=?
BYTECOIN_NETWORK=?
CRYPTONOTE_NAME=?
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_INITIAL=?
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V2=?
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V3=?

All I see here in all your information is how you intend to make money. Red flag for BIG SCAM AHEAD similar to EBITZ ICO
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

It seems like this is a unique concept because we can mining via mobile phone. Is ICO still open, what is the price of this token?
riils

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:18:22 AM

It is open. But don't be fooled by the mobile mining gimmick. Because it's not real mining. It's supposedly just a coin distribution / airdrop scheme. You can't mine anything with mobile phone hardware, not with meaningful speed anyway.
edward0181

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:31:53 AM

It is open. But don't be fooled by the mobile mining gimmick. Because it's not real mining. It's supposedly just a coin distribution / airdrop scheme. You can't mine anything with mobile phone hardware, not with meaningful speed anyway.
Do agree,
Have checked apps like minergate. They mine with Cryptonight (Bytecoin / Monero / etc) on mobile phone.
Appart from heating your phone, you won't make serious hashes.

It give's an mining experience. It doesn't directly add blocks to to chain.
 These users will be encouraged and likely to take advantage of the significant mining speed and coin emission improvements of mining with the Windows, Mac or Linux GUI miner

In tech whitepapers it shows just being a fork of this same algo, so can not expect this to mine well by mobile phone.
Code:
The mobile mining experience does not download a copy of the blockchain or carry out intensive CPU operations
to provide egalitarian proof of work, it is intended to give entry level access to a cryptocurrency by allowing the
experience of mining (i.e. being issued a hash rate reflective of the CPU processing power of the device and being
awarded coins for participating in the experience). The Mobile mining experience does not directly add blocks to
the blockchain and thus it does not overheat the mobile device or use precious bandwidth. The CPU of the device
is periodically queried to ensure the simulated hashrate is correctly balanced with the other running processes and
it gives the user a very realistic mining experience, including accurately issuing Electroneum coin rewards.
The issued Electroneum coins are true Electroneum coins, the same as issued by the Windows, Mac and Linux
full miner. The Windows, Mac and Linux full miner does download the full blockchain and operate in a fully
decentralized manner.
The mobile mining experience has been designed to yield rapid user growth. These users will be encouraged
and likely to take advantage of the significant mining speed and coin emission improvements of mining with the
Windows, Mac or Linux GUI miner, which will enable Electroneum to grow to huge user numbers via the app,
whilst still retaining a significant mining community running the transactional blockchain by running the intuitive
Windows, Mac or Linux application.
The centralized nature of the mobile app will also allow Electroneum to perform transfers of Electroneum via the
contact list in the device, rather than using lengthy public keys which are currently required by all decentralized
blockchains. Those public keys still exist and can be used but a simpler, more intuitive way of using cryptocurrency
is envisaged.

pokehero

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

Man, I keep seeing people complaining about "mining" on the phone. ETN isn't going to be "mining," but simulating what mining feels like. It's going to calculate the computational power of your phone and allocate coins appropriately. In essence, you will not be actually mining on your phone. Your phone won't be handling the same load as a desktop miner. Your battery won't get depleted fast. It won't burn up. It won't degrade your phone. It puts as much strain on your device as loading a Wikipedia page is. The main miners will be on the PC. The return with "mining" on your phone will be dependent on the amount of people utilizing the app. There will be a significant increase in the pool because of the leftover tokens from the ICO will be distributed accordingly. This is to promote viral growth and get people into it earlier, rather than later. If a million people start using the app and mining, it's not going to return the same amount of coins forever. The 21B cap of ETN won't be mined for YEARS. From what I have read and understood (but I might be wrong, so please correct me), the desktop miners' coins will have some allocated for the phone miners to distribute among them. The coins won't be appearing from thin air, since the phone isn't actually doing any mining.

Also, people complain about the amount of tokens overall, which is 21B. Now, that may seem like a lot, comparatively speaking, but it's not. Most coins use multiple decimal places. For instance, Bitcoin uses 8. However, ETN will only be using 2, in order to feel like a real world currency. So the amount available to purchase is significantly less than Bitcoin, from what I'm aware.
ggnorevthx

Activity: 140

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:25:00 AM

It's still an interesting concept that I would like to see. And regarding the token, imo it's not a get rich overnight token, but I still believe it will worth something.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

Man, I keep seeing people complaining about "mining" on the phone. ETN isn't going to be "mining," but simulating what mining feels like. It's going to calculate the computational power of your phone and allocate coins appropriately. In essence, you will not be actually mining on your phone. Your phone won't be handling the same load as a desktop miner. Your battery won't get depleted fast. It won't burn up. It won't degrade your phone. It puts as much strain on your device as loading a Wikipedia page is. The main miners will be on the PC. The return with "mining" on your phone will be dependent on the amount of people utilizing the app. There will be a significant increase in the pool because of the leftover tokens from the ICO will be distributed accordingly. This is to promote viral growth and get people into it earlier, rather than later. If a million people start using the app and mining, it's not going to return the same amount of coins forever. The 21B cap of ETN won't be mined for YEARS.

Also, people complain about the amount of tokens overall, which is 21B. Now, that may seem like a lot, comparatively speaking, but it's not. Most coins use multiple decimal places. For instance, Bitcoin uses 8. However, ETN will only be using 2, in order to feel like a real world currency. So the amount available to purchase is significantly less than Bitcoin, from what I'm aware.

So there are a lot of confusions about the Electroneum many people are saying how can it is possible through the mobile phone for mining. I think mining always need special hardware equipment where it will lot of to mature the coin. So, I am in confusion state whether to move forward or not.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:23:30 AM

Man, I keep seeing people complaining about "mining" on the phone. ETN isn't going to be "mining," but simulating what mining feels like. It's going to calculate the computational power of your phone and allocate coins appropriately. In essence, you will not be actually mining on your phone. Your phone won't be handling the same load as a desktop miner. Your battery won't get depleted fast. It won't burn up. It won't degrade your phone. It puts as much strain on your device as loading a Wikipedia page is. The main miners will be on the PC. The return with "mining" on your phone will be dependent on the amount of people utilizing the app. There will be a significant increase in the pool because of the leftover tokens from the ICO will be distributed accordingly. This is to promote viral growth and get people into it earlier, rather than later. If a million people start using the app and mining, it's not going to return the same amount of coins forever. The 21B cap of ETN won't be mined for YEARS.

So there are a lot of confusions about the Electroneum many people are saying how can it is possible through the mobile phone for mining. I think mining always need special hardware equipment where it will lot of to mature the coin. So, I am in confusion state whether to move forward or not.

Three posts above explains the mobile mining:

The mobile mining experience does not download a copy of the blockchain or carry out intensive CPU operations
to provide egalitarian proof of work, it is intended to give entry level access to a cryptocurrency by allowing the
experience of mining (i.e. being issued a hash rate reflective of the CPU processing power of the device and being
awarded coins for participating in the experience). The Mobile mining experience does not directly add blocks to
the blockchain and thus it does not overheat the mobile device or use precious bandwidth. The CPU of the device
is periodically queried to ensure the simulated hashrate is correctly balanced with the other running processes and
it gives the user a very realistic mining experience, including accurately issuing Electroneum coin rewards.
The issued Electroneum coins are true Electroneum coins, the same as issued by the Windows, Mac and Linux
full miner. The Windows, Mac and Linux full miner does download the full blockchain and operate in a fully
decentralized manner.
The mobile mining experience has been designed to yield rapid user growth. These users will be encouraged
and likely to take advantage of the significant mining speed and coin emission improvements of mining with the
Windows, Mac or Linux GUI miner, which will enable Electroneum to grow to huge user numbers via the app,
whilst still retaining a significant mining community running the transactional blockchain by running the intuitive
Windows, Mac or Linux application.
The centralized nature of the mobile app will also allow Electroneum to perform transfers of Electroneum via the
contact list in the device, rather than using lengthy public keys which are currently required by all decentralized
blockchains. Those public keys still exist and can be used but a simpler, more intuitive way of using cryptocurrency
is envisaged.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

hello guys, the miner software not found in for iOs, anyone knows it?

thank you.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

Registered Users

Ethereum Raised

Bitcoin Raised

What will be the final stats guys.?
I would say at least 20k ETH and 2k BTC. Long way to go...

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ccrryyppttoo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

interesting!  Smiley
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:51:51 PM

***SCAM ALERT***

EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR=?
DIFFICULTY_TARGET=?
MONEY_SUPPLY=?
GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD=?
SYNC_FROM_ZERO=?
DEFAULT_DUST_THRESHOLD=?
MINIMUM_FEE=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_CUT=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_LAG=0
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V1=?
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V2=?
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW=?
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_V3=?
p2p-bind-port=?
rpc-bind-port=?
BYTECOIN_NETWORK=?
CRYPTONOTE_NAME=?
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_INITIAL=?
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V2=?
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V3=?

The information quoted above is incorrect
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: