Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
aqibas

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

I have some considerations for this project. I am too far away to be an expert on crypto coins. I have just started trading it recently (Used to trade on Forex for years). All the markets are based on supply VS demand. After days reading and re-reading posts, infos and as much as I can of important infos about ETN, I have concluded that:

1 - If ETN was a SCAM, I am pretty sure they would have not stopped the ICO at 40m and would have raised more and more money and disappear after that.
2 - Instead of disappear, they are trying to get better systems for us (Monero news) and they keep in touch with everyone via email, social media, groups, etc.
3 - NONE can predict a price. That's impossible. It's up, as I said above, to the demand.
4 - It's a real fact that crypto world is still very young and a small number of people know how to walk into it. Ok, a few people knows about the existence of crypto, but most of them don't have a clue how to buy, how to use, for what does it serves, etc. ETN is looking to the masses, if they get sucess on this, the demand will be definitely HUGE.
5 - It doesn't really MATTER if it will dump at the first days, months or years, If they get success introducing the masses to it, it will grow up organically. So HODL!
6 - I have seen a LOT of people crying around groups for not buying enough coins, they are really sorry for it.
7 - About dumping it: If I bought at 0.01, WHY THE HELL I would sell for less than that? Dont make sense! If people sell their bonusses for 0.01.. I am sorry for them... it will grow later and they will cry again.

I believe in the ETN purpose, I see their vision for the future. I am in this project for at least 5 years (Unless It reaches a good price before that).

Great points. Its obvious that you DID actually trade forex, and are not lying like others. I can tell from your post.

You are correct, that to make the big profits, you need to HODL.

I just dont think it will take 60 months, more like 6-18 would be my guess. You were right again, it can only be a guess, as no one knows.

Plus... We really need to consider the marketing around this coins as well. I came from a world where marketing is everything. Marketing is sales, masses, results, proofs, power and sucess. (When the team do a good job on it) Smiley

Right again!! Great to have you on board!

This is what sets Electroneum apart from the rest of the pack...

...MARKETING

The Dev founded Retortal, a internet and social media marketing firm.

They have hundreds of thousands of companies using the social media product, and also do marketing for Avon, Herbalife, Mary Kay, etc. Household names!!

Now, because they are a TOP TIER marketing firm, they were able to generate 120,000 investors into the Electroneum Token Sale, which is 6 times the world record of 22,000. ETNs Telegram Chat room has over 20,000 active members, another world record.

This will only continue , as now they have at least 50,000 investors at a lowball figure, waiting to buy the minute this hits exchanges because we hit the 40 Million Hardcap 11 days early.

Also, keep in mind that the CPA for a Mobile App download is WAY less than $1, and they have $40 million, when 5 million App downloads would largely surpass the total number of users that Bitcoin has, which will give us mainstream free worldwide press as this occurs.

Will it pass Bitcoin in Value? Not anytime soon, if ever, but even if our MC is around 5% of Bitcoins MC, that puts ETN as a TOP FIVE coin, which will generate even more press!

My point here is not to speculate about the price, but to point out the steps ETN will make during price discovery, and outlining the penetration we will have into the general public that are not currently involved in crypto.

Its also important to remember that when we have millions of users in our network, all the mobile games and gambling sites will be coming to us.

These other companies network of users will join ours, only adding even more to the avalanche of Mass Adoption.

Buckle up guys, lift off is in 41.5 hours!!  Cool

Which was the 2nd highest ICO in terms of the number of investors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

I have some considerations for this project. I am too far away to be an expert on crypto coins. I have just started trading it recently (Used to trade on Forex for years). All the markets are based on supply VS demand. After days reading and re-reading posts, infos and as much as I can of important infos about ETN, I have concluded that:

1 - If ETN was a SCAM, I am pretty sure they would have not stopped the ICO at 40m and would have raised more and more money and disappear after that.
2 - Instead of disappear, they are trying to get better systems for us (Monero news) and they keep in touch with everyone via email, social media, groups, etc.
3 - NONE can predict a price. That's impossible. It's up, as I said above, to the demand.
4 - It's a real fact that crypto world is still very young and a small number of people know how to walk into it. Ok, a few people knows about the existence of crypto, but most of them don't have a clue how to buy, how to use, for what does it serves, etc. ETN is looking to the masses, if they get sucess on this, the demand will be definitely HUGE.
5 - It doesn't really MATTER if it will dump at the first days, months or years, If they get success introducing the masses to it, it will grow up organically. So HODL!
6 - I have seen a LOT of people crying around groups for not buying enough coins, they are really sorry for it.
7 - About dumping it: If I bought at 0.01, WHY THE HELL I would sell for less than that? Dont make sense! If people sell their bonusses for 0.01.. I am sorry for them... it will grow later and they will cry again.

I believe in the ETN purpose, I see their vision for the future. I am in this project for at least 5 years (Unless It reaches a good price before that).

Great points. Its obvious that you DID actually trade forex, and are not lying like others. I can tell from your post.

I just dont think it will take 60 months, more like 6-18 would be my guess. You were right again, it can only be a guess, as no one knows.

Plus... We really need to consider the marketing around this coins as well. I came from a world where marketing is everything. Marketing is sales, masses, results, proofs, power and sucess. (When the team do a good job on it) Smiley

...MARKETING

They have hundreds of thousands of companies using the social media product, and also do marketing for Avon, Herbalife, Mary Kay, etc. Household names!!

Now, because they are a TOP TIER marketing firm, they were able to generate 120,000 investors into the Electroneum Token Sale, which is 6 times the world record of 22,000. ETNs Telegram Chat room has over 20,000 active members, another world record.

This will only continue , as now they have at least 50,000 investors at a lowball figure, waiting to buy the minute this hits exchanges because we hit the 40 Million Hardcap 11 days early.

Also, keep in mind that the CPA for a Mobile App download is WAY less than $1, and they have $40 million, when 5 million App downloads would largely surpass the total number of users that Bitcoin has, which will give us mainstream free worldwide press as this occurs.

Will it pass Bitcoin in Value? Not anytime soon, if ever, but even if our MC is around 5% of Bitcoins MC, that puts ETN as a TOP FIVE coin, which will generate even more press!

My point here is not to speculate about the price, but to point out the steps ETN will make during price discovery, and outlining the penetration we will have into the general public that are not currently involved in crypto.

Its also important to remember that when we have millions of users in our network, all the mobile games and gambling sites will be coming to us.

These other companies network of users will join ours, only adding even more to the avalanche of Mass Adoption.

Tezos with 22,000 and they raised $240 Million (highest dollar amt ever) and because they had large whales invest, its price took a nosedive. Hopefully, for their sake it turns around for them in the future.

gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:09:04 AM

Are the already plans to integrate ETN as an Payment Method for Shops etc? This would be awesome... because if everyone has the App and can just pay with it some things... it would go through the Roof.
Isn´t it possible that the app can exchange the money, in the beginning and to adopt more people, into Fiats and then pay normally with NFC for example? What would be needed for this?
Altex.ws

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:40:21 AM

Are the already plans to integrate ETN as an Payment Method for Shops etc? This would be awesome... because if everyone has the App and can just pay with it some things... it would go through the Roof.
Isn´t it possible that the app can exchange the money, in the beginning and to adopt more people, into Fiats and then pay normally with NFC for example? What would be needed for this?

They should contact https://www.coinpayments.net/
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:58:52 AM

guys is it wise to register for the exchanges now, so we can watch, buy and sell ETN when the time comes NOV 1st?

Would that be wise?

Thanks in advance?

No you want to hold this coin, unless you didn't get in early, then yes, sign-up and don't be afraid to hit the buy button! With over $40,000,000 USD raised with 298k users, and now climbing well over 300k as more users continue to register you are going to want ot buy as much as you can afford and HODL the  shit out of it.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:36 AM

At this stage priority for everyone should be to expect a stable and smooth launch of the blockchain to go live and people to enter in possession of their tokens with fully movable position. Exchanges of course will come next as community's power and strength can not be thrown away. We should expect big exchanges stepping in to announce listing by their own.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
legion_miracle

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

...MARKETING

Tezos with 22,000 and they raised $240 Million (highest dollar amt ever) and because they had large whales invest, its price took a nosedive. Hopefully, for their sake it turns around for them in the future.

Glad I didn't lose this in the pages and was able to read it. I don't tend to post like this is in the forums as I feel most will just scroll past it, but I love reading it when someone else does. As a penny stock trader, ETN was right up my alley. Perfect price, fair number of coins, mass user adoption (as stated earlier 6x the record and growing), and an astounding dev team that has proven they are here to make Electroneum a success story!

moha83

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

I will hodl my coins until the value of etn go to the moon 😎
Can you share you plan with us ? What is the value of etn that can drive you to sell your coins ? : 0.1 usd ? 1 usd ? 10 usd ?
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

At this stage priority for everyone should be to expect a stable and smooth launch of the blockchain to go live and people to enter in possession of their tokens with fully movable position. Exchanges of course will come next as community's power and strength can not be thrown away. We should expect big exchanges stepping in to announce listing by their own.
I fully agree, the question that small minds think in the short term, and being quite sincere, if they do half of what they have done now, at ICO, I guarantee that success is guaranteed and being sincere looking at the numbers, Btc hit 100 billion market value, nothing is impossible and only people adopt.

zaigar.io
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:31:43 AM

It is rare to see such deep interest and people joining to any project in recent times. This thing motivated me to buy some token which I did too. What I see now lot of desperate traders without realizing the potential where the price of each token can reach. From these startups future's giant companies will born and Electroneum can be one of those.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

Lots of interest for this coins at least the most I have seen in a long time. It will be interesting to see what happens the first few days when the market open. If people don't dump and hold it will go up quit a bit. But if there is a massive dump then no one knows. We shall find out soon! 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:59:22 AM

Two thing that i dont know, when and how i could transfer tokens? Which exchange is oficial confirmed?

Altex.ws

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

Two thing that i dont know, when and how i could transfer tokens? Which exchange is oficial confirmed?

1ST November and no yet !!
legion_miracle

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:44 AM

No official exchange noted as of yet, but that should be announced Nov 1st. This I consider a good thing, as coins that talk about which exchange they will be listed on tend not to get listed. Yet another positive show from the dev team in this aspect. Yes we all want to know, but understanding that it is good nothing has been said is a sign for success of this coin.

nonn069

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:21 AM

what's was the ico price?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
legion_miracle

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

what's was the ico price?

The ICO price varied, but ended at $.01 ICO sold out at about 298k registered users. That number has been continuing to grow steadily even though the ICO is over.

Bit MacBit

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

What exchanges have been announced for launch on 1st Nov?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

Can anyone estimate if I mine Electroneum on my mobile phone how many units i can get in 1 month?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:15:28 PM

Can anyone estimate if I mine Electroneum on my mobile phone how many units i can get in 1 month?

It will depend on which mobile you have. Newer more powerful ones will mine more.

I wonder if anyone knows any more details on how mobile mining rewards will be on the latest phones?
Mfb

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

Take a look at this, not sure if the information is 100% correct.

http://www.sciencetechbytes.com/mine-electroneum-electroneum-mining/
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: