Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
aironeous

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

I'm waiting for CEO of Rocketspace Duncan Logan's big slap down of coins on this ICO because I don't see it yet.
https://twitter.com/duncanlogan?lang=en

Please ask him on twitter about it when he wakes up to say approximately how much he invested. Maybe he was busy or partying or something else because I've been watching and I have not saw a spike. Surely he has at least half a million in coins he can slam down on this ICO to put his money where his mouth is. Also there is another guy in the altcoin speculation threads that claimed he will put 50 BTC down on this and there is no spike for that either because at 4.2 hours they were at just over 50 Bitcoins.
I put $408 on this. That's all I can afford to risk. It's a risk, I know. But if we do this, let's call out guys that were saying they were going to invest big and lets see it. I can wait until tomorrow pacific standard time west coast California and see if they were just mopeing around treating life unserious because I imagine that's what rich people will do. But call this CEO out on it and ask him how much did he approx put in.

Are you serious ? He does not have to tell you how much he invested and that's clearly not the point of having his name in the project.

No he does not have to but common logic would expect that he would state something to the effect since he recommended it. Get real, he is a public figure and we are not just talking about his right to privacy here. It is expected that since ICO's at this time are unregulated that you have to at least try to maintain an appearance of honesty and respectability if you recommend them. No, he is under no obligation to tell me or you anything at this time. So if you push that viewpoint hard then what will happen in reaction by the governments is there will be a hard push back against celebrities or public figures recommending ICO's so which do you prefer? Us as a community to prove your talk was legit or do you want the government to step in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:08:16 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 06:34:39 AM by Chris001

I just read everything. After getting through the two white papers I read the entire thread. I have found some other threads about electroneum. This is the exactly what I have been preaching about since we had 13 coins. We need experts in marketing, not to be all hung up on tech all the time.

But its not a clone. There is not another coin like this tech wise. Ill admit you know Im alittle worried about the centralized part of this. Usually its a deal breaker, but if the centralized side for the mobile miners were ripped off, the coin would still carry on because the blockchain is powered by the desktop miners. Genius actually, you get the mobile miners to have extra power that is pseudo power really but nonetheless it is affecting their coin count results without drawing from the power of the phone. Put simply the twin algo tweaks it if youre mobile. Thats pretty sweet.

So they are not only going to have a phone mining app, but a game as well. Then once they get all these gamers mining, down the road long term you have millions of users on the app. Is anyone thinking about the kind of power a community of this size will have?

The long term plan is then to leverage that community to pressure game apps to become involved in an exchange where their in game items can be sold on the market that would be intregrated in the electroneum app.

It helps the miners, because they have coins from mining to use for purchases inside games, they have electroneum from sales of items bought or earned in other app games, and it helps the game app companies because it gives them a link to other games out there and will also gain more exposure by having their in game items listed on the exchange and therefore being part of the network.

I see what you are doing here guys, and all the supporters need to expect pushback from the very technical people, which there are a lot of here. They want a completely new system or your a "copy". In the end I feel even they will be won over because there is tech innovation here. Mobiles can mine electroneum. Try doing that with your phone and some other app and any other coin out there. Its not working in any fashion what-so-ever. Minergate.com. and that gets you no coins and burns up your phone. This actually works. So you also have first mover advantage because electroneum actually figured it out.

Im impressed. Let me know how I can help. I will definately be investing heavy in this one. The ROI will be amazing, barring the devs doing something really dumb or something being a lie, which I dont antisipate because they have real world reputations and multi-national corporations as clients in their day jobs as CEOs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Krazykov

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:35:31 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 11:48:34 PM by Krazykov

Interesting project i'll definitely keep an eye on this and I already have the app installed on my phone.
But please include 2FA on your website and possibly the app as well, login with just a simple email and password is not secure enough these days.
Cheers! Grin

PS: Anyone who wants an extra 1% bonus if you planning to invest, use this link when you sign up!
https://my.electroneum.com/join/DB4D58
Thanks!
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:39:58 AM

I just bought some tokens with my pennies, hope it'll be a worthy investment  Grin

tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:40:51 AM

Interesting project i'll definitely keep an eye on this and I already have the app installed on my phone.
But please include 2FA on your website and possibly the app as well, login with just a simple email and password is not secure enough these days.
Cheers! Grin

CEO has mentioned on Telegram that 2FA is on the way to be implemented. Smiley
luca321

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:43:15 AM

Hey guys, how can you say they are doing well if they have only sold 0.5M and the target is 6 Billions?
Let`s say they go at 1M/day, that will be 60M max if it goes well?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

Hey guys, how can you say they are doing well if they have only sold 0.5M and the target is 6 Billions?

The math in above is incorrect. We are not raising 6 billion.

Please read upthread for multiple explanations.

Thank you
contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

Cheers! Grin

Great point, we cant implement every idea but this is a community project and great ideas are always welcomed and this one should be easy to implement.

Thank you very much for the contribution. If you have other ideas please post them. Good points are always well taken.
luca321

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:08:02 AM

The math in above is incorrect. We are not raising 6 billion.

Please read upthread for multiple explanations.

Thank you

Well 60Mil sorry, long way to go anyway...
Not saying you don`t get it but it looks to me a lot of money
IAmLucas

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:28:38 AM

Hi Guys,

Question, I want to invest, can I send from an exchange account? I.e Kraken or Bittrex? I can see when logging in I can send to a particular wallet.

How do my ETN coins get delivered to me? Do they sit in my online account with you guys? Or do I need an offline wallet?

Thanks

~Lucas
seriousbusiness

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

Too much shillin by new accounts/bought accounts. I just laughed when I saw the spotify logo on their page. They just want to act like they cooperate with them.

contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:48:51 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:39:08 PM by contraband

Hi Guys,

Question, I want to invest, can I send from an exchange account? I.e Kraken or Bittrex? I can see when logging in I can send to a particular wallet.

How do my ETN coins get delivered to me? Do they sit in my online account with you guys? Or do I need an offline wallet?

Thanks

~Lucas

Edit

Yes any exchange is fine to send from
alfstep

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks

~Lucas

NO

Please do not send from exchange accounts.

This is not going to work.

The best thing to do is send to your own desktop wallet, and then send it from there to the crowdsale.

If you cant do that, find a secure respected online wallet instead.

I just deposit some btc through local exchange here in Indonesia, it works just fine btw
I received the tokens in just few seconds after confirmation from my exchange that my withdrawal is succeded
They even include some instructions on how to deposit eth/btc through exchanges like Kraken and Gemini

IAmLucas

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks

~Lucas

NO

The best thing to do is send to your own desktop wallet, and then send it from there to the crowdsale.

On their website it states sending from an exchange is fine?
alfstep

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks

~Lucas

NO

On their website it states sending from an exchange is fine?

I guess so, because I just did
Your tokens will be sent to your Electroneum Account, there is an offline wallet option as I can see.
Why dont you just register first,then have a little reading here and there

You can even use my referal link to get an extra 1% Tongue
https://my.electroneum.com/join/65F47D

contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:19:13 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:42:12 PM by contraband

Hi Guys,

Thanks

~Lucas

NO

I just deposit some btc through local exchange here in Indonesia, it works just fine btw
I received the tokens in just few seconds after confirmation from my exchange that my withdrawal is succeded
They even include some instructions on how to deposit eth/btc through exchanges like Kraken and Gemini

Edit

ALL exchanges are fine. You are protected by the private wallet that is made for each user when they register on the website. That unique wallet has a private key.
doftplatform

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

Do you accept FIAT for investment?

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com
IAmLucas

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks

~Lucas

NO

If you are calling an online place where you can buy bitcoin or eth for fiat, and there you have an online wallet, with your own private key, that is OK.

What you can not do is send from an exchange where you dont have the private key, such as Bittrex.

This is not because there is anything wrong with Bittrex, it is just because Bittrex and other altcoin exchanges like it are not designed to be used as an online wallet.

You need to know the different between an online wallet and an altcoin exchange.

I think you may be getting confused. http://electroneum.com/files/kraken-guide.pdf
contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:24:18 AM

Do you accept FIAT for investment?

We planned on it but the idea was scrapped for safety reasons
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Hi Guys,

Thanks

~Lucas

NO

If you are calling an online place where you can buy bitcoin or eth for fiat, and there you have an online wallet, with your own private key, that is OK.

What you can not do is send from an exchange where you dont have the private key, such as Bittrex.

This is not because there is anything wrong with Bittrex, it is just because Bittrex and other altcoin exchanges like it are not designed to be used as an online wallet.

You need to know the different between an online wallet and an altcoin exchange.

Even if you are lucky and everything works out, you are playing with fire and basically dont have a receipt.

If you send from an altcoin exchange and your ETN coins do show up, you most likey will never get them because you wouldnt be able to prove how much you sent, and that you sent them.

i thought you are a lawyer......but now i know you actually a noob Shocked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg21798380#msg21798380
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: