Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:45:49 AM

Cut loss! Cut loss! Cut loss! All my altcoin decrease. Bitcoin killing me.

Your cutting your loss so I just hope you still have your alts in your hands. Don't do anything stupid right now or you'll just regret it. Just trust your coins, have more patience and hold.

Many are dumping their coins now and thinking they'll just buy back when everything is all fine but they're actually make thing worst.

I would not really say they are making things worst. Everyone surely have their own strategies of trading and as much as people are thinking of benefiting from the fork, so many are hoping to benefit a lot from the alts, so one way or the other, there will always be a winner and a loser.
I sold my alts faster before the October fork, knowing it is normal for such things to happen unless you want to purposely deny that fact and keep holding for long or selling for huge losses, now I am buying back far more for profit. It is just trading and you must have a strategy.
My point is, so many people have sold their altcoin for huge losses which makes it easier for them to grow even faster and any smart person now, would definitely pick up some of these alts at their dips and in like 2 weeks time, get a very huge profit from them.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

I do buy and hold the altcoin and bitcoin due to thats the best choice for me.
If day to day trading i think its not working very well.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

Cut loss! Cut loss! Cut loss! All my altcoin decrease. Bitcoin killing me.
Do not get panicked. Bitcoins being the most popular among all cryptocurrencies won’t harm you in a bad way if you prefer altcoin for the purpose of trading.

You can recover your losses easily by buying more altcoins at lower price and then wait for the prices to increase so that after selling them in the time of pumping phase you can earn some money and buy Bitcoins instead of using low valued digital currencies for the purpose of trading.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:02:35 AM

Buy and hold is what I do right now, since I don't have any ability to do trading. Sometimes gambling is just for my extra activity when got bored, just to make me wake up when I am sleepy already. 😂 lol. I guess buy and hold for me has small risk.
Its good that you know where to put yourself to avoid losses, not like everyone else that want to do trading because they want quick profit. I am also more on holding than trading because this where I am confident and comfortable.
You must go for the thing that suits you more. And I will advise every newbie here, don’t just accept and go for the option people give you. No one can know you better than yourself. So here, just read different opinions, don’t just jump to the first you see or read. Plus holding is better if it is made for you. Determine the best strategy according to you and then go for it.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:34:05 AM

Buy and hold. 😊
That is much simple but most strong strategy than any other in crypto trading. Actually you are confident enough to take a better decision when you are trading in bitcoin. Reason is the strong market price. You better known in the coming future price will never going to be dead. Dips are casual and they don’t affect badly rather better buzzes. So hold and hold till the supreme time and then sell.
There is no doubt in the success rate of this technique. Most of the successful traders have been executing this technique for making remarkable profit with bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I will also support you in this regard that this strategy works well only with bitcoin because bitcoin is continuously increasing in value over time and you don’t need to wait much for profits.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:45:36 PM

sell at high prices and buy below price
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

Buy and hold is what I do right now, since I don't have any ability to do trading. Sometimes gambling is just for my extra activity when got bored, just to make me wake up when I am sleepy already. 😂 lol. I guess buy and hold for me has small risk.
Price is currently trading above 7000$ and still people even experience trader tend to buy more. I do no t know what will happen after November, The price will certainly take a dept, and if people will hold bitcoin and will not sell in panic, then certainly the price will again rise up. To me i personally not going to buy more. even i am holding my preset bitcoin that i already have. Because i am a long term trader and not going to sell my bitcoin in next few years. Therefore i do  not care the the little ups and down in the price of bitcoin. 

Long term hold is just like investing and letting it sleep for years before considering to sell it. That should be the most relaxing and stress free since you don't care much on small ups and downs. I have my own coins for long term too. When I am not busy I also ride with the waves for short trades. 
If we look at the market price of bitcoin at the very present moment, then we’ll notice that the market price is increasing and increasing significantly.

As far as my current strategy is concerned, I have planned of nothing else than that of holding of my bitcoins and that too for some period of time. It is because of the reason that it will help me in multiplying the amount of money which I am having right now.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:06:02 PM

Seeing the price right now I'll just definitely stop buying bitcoin and just hold what's on my wallet, of course I want to add some but the price is now on the ceiling and it's hard to reach now so I'm just sitting in my bitcoin. But will surely buy some alts now as I see many dumpers now.
Buying at this time is good for those who have enough capital to buy and I am also holding my coin and not buying because I don’t have enough mass and I am waiting for my desire price to click in so that I can make my profit and as if any of dump will occur I will buy some more so that I can save the coins for future and so if one wants to buy he must buy now otherwise prices will be more high In future so invest in.
Bitcoin for now has come down a bit to test support at $6950 or thereabout and we really do not know yet if it would test further. I think at the moment, it is still a very good time to buy bitcoin for those who may have the resources to do so. Bitcoin has proven itself to us that with patience, you can build your dreams pretty fast. It is still a very good chance cause once Bitcoin becomes a clear winner in this upcoming fork, then there would be a lot of positive news that would shoot up the price much further, but we just have to wait and see.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

My current strategy is day by day trading and buys and hold. I will buy BTC and hodl. With altcoins, I trade every day.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:08:50 PM

I prefer to hold my bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin price will go up. I get the advantage by holding bitcoin. I believe by storing bitcoin i will get that many benefits. I do not have to do anything just waiting for a good time to sell bitcoin
Maybe i can say that my current best strategy now is just to hold and store my bitcoib. Because I had tested and believe that it can also make you earn profit by just holding it. But after I had earned profit I quickly convert it to our currency so that it will be still and will not change anymore its value. Also I am scared to risk it and invest or do such thing with it.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:26:58 PM

I want to get a steady project and there is no constraint whether it can be embodied, and the money I will buy a car or motorcycle may be in my dreams.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

hold is best strategy in the world. Warren Buffet does that so I think some new trader with out exp should do that too. We can focus on another work

DKirk

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:12:10 AM

Buy/hold. Considering Bitcoin's volatility, I would just assume it will all be gone but hope for the best. To me it's more like art than a core investment.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:05:42 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My strategy is to increase the spread of advertising capital on twitter.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

I just have a simple way, buy it when cheap prices and hold until the price is very expensive it my strategy in the world of crypto
I think of this strategy as the best one especially when you want to have more amount of profit. If we look at the market prices of bitcoin at the very present moment, then we’ll observe this thing that the market price of bitcoin is increasing significantly.

For now, I am doing only one thing and that is I am holding my bitcoins for as long period of time as I can. This will going to bring me more money.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:13:44 AM

I just have a simple way, buy it when cheap prices and hold until the price is very expensive it my strategy in the world of crypto
That’s what everyone including me is doing we all are to the same strategy and that’s very helpful and when I was new to this field my experienced fiend told me about this technique and from that day to this one I am apply same and I am getting very good results out of it and this strategy is known as the strategy of profiteers and I believe using this I will be in the lane of profiteers soon and enjoying with them.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:25:08 AM

Price is currently trading above 7000$ and still people even experience trader tend to buy more. I do no t know what will happen after November, The price will certainly take a dept, and if people will hold bitcoin and will not sell in panic, then certainly the price will again rise up. To me i personally not going to buy more. even i am holding my preset bitcoin that i already have. Because i am a long term trader and not going to sell my bitcoin in next few years. Therefore i do  not care the the little ups and down in the price of bitcoin. 

Long term hold is just like investing and letting it sleep for years before considering to sell it. That should be the most relaxing and stress free since you don't care much on small ups and downs. I have my own coins for long term too. When I am not busy I also ride with the waves for short trades. 
There is even a stage you would have gotten to if you have held for a long term that you would not even bother selling everything at a point. What I have seen most people do is to diversify offline and find a way they can multiply little out of what they have.

Imagine someone who bought 1000 BTC in 2009/2010, what is the business you cannot set up with just 10 BTC out of that, that would not keep giving you something huge and still keep growing without stress.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

Buy/hold. Considering Bitcoin's volatility, I would just assume it will all be gone but hope for the best. To me it's more like art than a core investment.
Agree . One of the best strategy to earn profit by holding bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it because the price is getting higher and higher over the time .
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:26 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I am sure that the people who have a lot of patience are doing buy and hold. I also doing that but there is a time that I doing day to day trading. Both of them are profitable but day to day trade is more complicated than long term trading.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:19 AM

Anything other than hodling is a bad strategy IMO. I seriously doubt anybody on these forums can consistently beat the crypto market by day trading. Hodling is the only viable way to invest in crypto.

As a noob in crypto I couldn't beat the market. But I know guys who, according to their words, were able to make x10-20 times gains in 2-3 months of trading, which is more than hodling. They could be lying ofc, but I would trust those particular friends of mine. You just have to be good, thats the difficult part.
One thing with trading is that you can make a whole lot if you are good at what you do. Guys are making a lot every single day in as much as most of us are complaining about the altcoin dips, so many people are making huge bucks out of it.
The thing is once you are good with trading, there is no limit to the profit you can keep making and growing your BTC while still enjoying the benefit of the value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: