Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8944 times)
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

because right now I'm focused on bounty campaign. until now it still can not determine its strategy. because right now I prefer investing in the long term to be able to get a higher price
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.
My current strategy right now is to find a great coin that is really profitable and i am also buying more bitcoin as long the price of bitcoin is not very high now in the market and right now i am also finding a great ico to invest for.

deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Everyone can easily point to buy and hold as a best strategy possibly because it's the most popular thing we hear in crypto, "HODLING", almost everywhere you turn to. In reality if you are a crypto trader you are likely to combine the forces for best results. I usually tell people that day trading doesn't mean buying and selling everyday rather it means buying and selling when you are in profit, it could happen within few hours or day or weeks or even months that's because your target is to make a profit and not just to close a trade.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

I have btc for hold and also I trying to do day-to-day trading.
I think of holding to be much better option especially at time when the market value of the coins is not that much high that selling those coins can result in any profit for you. the best thing to do at such situation is to go for buying of more crypto coins as this is something which will then help you in having more coins in your wallet and that you will able to make bigger profits at time of pump.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My strategy has not changed since I started trading until now, it's a long-term strategy. I always have a good feeling about the Cryptocurrency market. I believe that with the help of society and money transfer issues, it will be added to our daily lives in the future.
So I bought some very cheap price altcoins and hold a time span of 4-6 years. That's my strategy. Wink
My current strategy is to get more benefit from this current market because low market always benefits you in two places; one in the start and one in the end; you can buy more quantity coins on low amount in a low market and then will get he profit in the end in a high market. Now I am trying to buy more coins for trading and going to get huge benefit in the upcoming days.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

Using all the mentioned trading strategies, mixing them. Nowadays mostly day trading and swing trading as the market is quite volatile.
Trying to be ahead or behind or even contrary to the market, never going with the flow- that is my strategy.

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

i am doing both buying and holding coins for certain period and also trading them on every possible price swing to make few of profit everyday but by end of the day mostly keep my funds in different crytpo rather than in fiat to me as i have already bought a good amount of bitcoin therefore i am simple going to hold my bitcoin and not to sell it...i am sure that the price of bitcoin will give me a good profit because the price of bitcoin is too much expected t rise high and can easily cross,i will even continue holding my bicoins  for a long time....
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Investment different to trading. Investment coins I hodl long term. Trading I try not to get emotionally attached to them, but...

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

You've been using a few strategies for years. You have been in the game cryptocurrancy for two thousand twelve. Initially, you are just looking for a way to play poker after the US government closes Full Tilt. At the beginning of two thousand and thirteen, you begin to pursue hype after April. I have missed the big profitable days through trade. Nowadays a person needs a good amount to invest, because the profits will be effective when the investment is big. Recently users have a profit opportunity when prices fall below $ 3000.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My strategy is that I have two investments, the first investment is long term, I will wait for success or even increase the 100% coin that I invest and the second investment is daily porfit, while waiting for long term investment I'm still working.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Kevintieudat

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

I buy ubt coin with ico price, now it's price down as 1/2 ico price, should i hold or stop loss?
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I don't have any specific strategy these days. I just handle my emotions because it is quite depressing to see the market in red and to see the prices drop down. I just keep calm and trying to get rid of panicking. I keep on buying alts as long as the prices are low and hodl it until I reach the best target.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

My strategy has not changed since I started trading until now, it's a long-term strategy. I always have a good feeling about the Cryptocurrency market. I believe that with the help of society and money transfer issues, it will be added to our daily lives in the future.
So I bought some very cheap price altcoins and hold a time span of 4-6 years. That's my strategy. Wink

Sharing your point of view, bro, I would only add here: it is also a very good period to invest in cheap but promising altcoins. They cost under a dollar now but they will gain soon: Gladius, Credits, Napoleon X.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I don't have any specific strategy these days. I just handle my emotions because it is quite depressing to see the market in red and to see the prices drop down. I just keep calm and trying to get rid of panicking. I keep on buying alts as long as the prices are low and hodl it until I reach the best target.
wait and see maybe best strategy for us for current situation in market.cryptcurrency market now very bloody and we need to control our emotion while our asset value reduce to much.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Longterm for half a years and other funds i try to day trade but sometimes i buy token from running ico as i like the concept of new ICO PROJECT. Try abritage this is a coolest strategy but u need to fast hands for these scenario.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Although, most people buy and hold for a very long time, it is not really profitable during this dump. Let's take for example, those who bought bitcoin when the price was $12000 with the hope of selling when there is an increase in the price are now disappointed with the current price of bitcoin and have to continue holding so as not to run at a loss.  I think the best way to earn during this dump is day trading.

Day trading is simply taking advantage of the volatility of bitcoin by buying and selling within short period of time. This however,  has to be done with skills and enough knowledge which has to be acquired before you venture into day trading so as not to run at a loss.
Simply follow the market rules and make singles decisions after informing yourself from the market situations and the current value will help you out to decide about your next step.

After following the market rules and principles you will have a grasp on your investment or trading coins and you can never lose your money. If the market is low then wait for long term so that you may find an opportunity of selling your coins in a high market.
love_you_much

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

My current investment strategy is to buy and hold until the end of the year. While I keep the coins I am investing, I will learn the investment experience. When I get more experience then I will try day trading.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

My current investment strategy is to buy and hold until the end of the year. While I keep the coins I am investing, I will learn the investment experience. When I get more experience then I will try day trading.
For me my current investment strategies are firts I am more specific and look for potential and authentic projects to invest. I value my funds so much that's  why I see to it that i double check triple check before I engaged my self to any project in the market. I think the best teaching is through experience and I experience already the good and bad side of investments. I preferred to invest in projects that's very accessible and useful in all kind of people in the crypto community.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

I like to buy the dip in bear market and that is what I have been doing since the beginning of bearish trend this. As soon as there is reversal in this trend, I will start to trade margin.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I still buy at low and hodl it until I reach the best target. Hodling would really take time and sometimes, I feel bored and hopeless about it buy I learned how to control my emotions. I always monitor the prices and I do series of research to choose coins with potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: