Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:14:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8944 times)
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Right now the crypto market is engulfed in a series of negative news. It is expected to collapse. Such predictions have emerged since its inception. So, I still choose my strategy to keep my Bitcoin. Also the altcoins anymore. I will patiently wait for the right time to get the most out of them.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Right now, I still patiently wait for the right time to make the most profit from crypto. Removing the altcoins and bitcoins at this time is unreasonable. Negative predictions have an impact on your thinking. And you're trapped. I believe in predicting in a few months, we will see a sudden return from the crypto. Now is the time to patience and keep your coins.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

My current strategy for now is hodling all of my altcoins on my portfolio and buy some lower price altcoins and sell it on Next year maybe january or february 2019 i believe on bitcoin will comeback on december and the market will $500k Billion cap will gain again.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

There are not many strategies that I can use for now because indeed at this time the market situation that is still uncertain makes many people who have invested in silencing their assets first
- This market is really disgusting at this time when all predictions or calculations are removed by the market, there is no basis and a fixed tendency, all as gambling, depending on luck is all the factors to win. Many investors remain silent because as you say, they do not guarantee and determine everything that can happen, furthermore, their assets have evaporated with a huge number, they do not have the money to continue with this risky game, they are forced to silence waiting for a recovery, the strategy has no longer cost to operate

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

the strategy that I use to be able to find a lot of profit when trading is I will try my best to be patient and wait for the price to be very cheap for me to buy because if you can't control the patience you have then it will be very difficult to get profit .
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

in the current market only HOLD, because if you try to trade, you will get along with the experience and frustration and decrease your balance
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

For me, to date, the most relevant strategy is HODL. Now, while the bear market has not exhausted itself, I do not trade.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

For me, to date, the most relevant strategy is HODL. Now, while the bear market has not exhausted itself, I do not trade.
That is the best thing that I can do right now since the market is so unpredictable and I admit that I am not that expert to read the market so the very best thing that I am doing is to hodl whatever I have currently for me to make things great again in the future and for me to not regret for not having even a single or small amount of bitcoin.
Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

just follow the market patterns that occur every day
because we are not cukong who can change or manipulate market conditions at any time according to their will
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

There are not many strategies that I can use for now because indeed at this time the market situation that is still uncertain makes many people who have invested in silencing their assets first
The current strategy i am doing now is to dont stop believing crypto market to survive again, i really love to hold now, all of the crypto i have now is still low and i dont want to sell it with a cheap price, and when i feel the market will rise again i will buy more alts.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

The current strategy i am doing now is to dont stop believing crypto market to survive again, i really love to hold now, all of the crypto i have now is still low and i dont want to sell it with a cheap price, and when i feel the market will rise again i will buy more alts.

There are many strategies that can be explored in the current situation, if you just wait and be patient, your assets will not recover and that won't make you profit all year.

there is a need for cutloss and start looking for altcoins that have good movement. so many coins whose prices go up at least this week, it's a pity to miss them and you stay focused only on holding certain coins.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

I usually focus Bitcoin on long-term projects because the increase and decrease in Bitcoin often changes over a long period of time. In addition, the Altcoins are constantly fluctuating. I carry out short-term trading strategies to gain profits. Depending on the actual situation, when participating in campaigns i would have a reasonable control over my assets.

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

I think the strategy that I use to be able to trade is that I will only use very cheap prices to buy coins as much as I can and after I have the coin I will sell it again when the price becomes expensive because the price of all these cryptocurrency has the potential to be very expensive.
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

I never used the same strategy. The strategies that I use are always different from time to time. Because we all know, market conditions never exist in a state that is always consistent, the situation is always changing. Sometimes it changes quickly, sometimes it also changes in a long time. Therefore sticks in one strategy alone are not recommended. Moreover, the strategy adjust the situation and conditions.
There are many variables that can influence our trading strategy, so we have to be flexible.

kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

Now i am investing in ICO and i want to invest in the crypto exchange ICO ADAB while bitcoin is stopped growing so i want to come to the new way like ICO is best for growing in the crypto and my current strategy is to make investment in many crypto.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

I think the strategy that I applied is depending on the market situation and my daily busyness. for now, I prefer to buy and focus on survival. when one day prices rise. I will sell it when I feel satisfied with the benefits I get. and I will buy again when the price drops again. the point is I prefer to trade when market movements move fast, but also survive when the market does not recover. because if I don't survive, then I will suffer a loss. for now it's better to be patient to survive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
99subsats

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Well, I will say buy and hold. Because with time the coin can appreciate its value just that it might take a longer period for the fruit to be realize.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I just learned about arbitrage trading and I seriously think it is the less risk way to make money from cryptocurrencies market now.  Buying and holding has made me lose some money in trading. Bitcoin is going to do well in future and it is good for us to have knowledge on all the ways to make money.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

I swing and position trade. I accumulate low caps for a cheap price (like BIS, DNR, etc) and average down if the price goes lower. That I hold and watch some macro indicators of the market moves (BMP, btc dominance, EMA/MA, general sentiment). And after I sell high.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

holding my coin inside my wallet is the best strategy for now. the market is very volatile it pumps and dumps in no time. its very difficult to trade in this kind of market today. it will jump up and down in a very short time. making it difficult to predict. so i decided to just keep my coin and take a break on trading. and and I go on vacation occasionally Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: