Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

That I did not miss the big days of profitable trading. Nowadays someone needs a good amount to invest, because the profits will be effective when investing big, recently I got a profit opportunity when the price drops below nineteen thousand dollars in exchange.
jcojci

Activity: 741
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

That I did not miss the big days of profitable trading. Nowadays someone needs a good amount to invest, because the profits will be effective when investing big, recently I got a profit opportunity when the price drops below nineteen thousand dollars in exchange.

not really because you can still make a big profit too when there are any jumps in the price but it's not too often to happen. but I am sure soon, there will be a pump for every coin so you can make a big profit. besides that, you need to have a good coin that potential to get pumps in the future and don't sell it before the price jumps higher.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Just invest in promising projects and hodl for a couple years, getting rich quick is hard during such market. Find a great community and hodl togetha
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

Now the market is constantly falling, my strategy is to hold the coin for a long time. Do not care at the current price.

Zeniex

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to start trading with our platform.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391329.msg39111069#msg39111069
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

I still believe in buy and hold because of the chances to have higher income on our investments. Day trading is very risky we might even loose our investments so quickly.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Swing trading .
I don't hold on to coins for long nor sell them as quick. I look for the right prices to buy and then hold untill my profits are satisfying then I look for another cheap coin to buy and so on. Incase I start losing I put stop losses where enough is enough and wait for the market to settle and make its destination clear , only then i start buying again.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

My current strategy is, I will sell all my tokens in a designated price in the direct buy portion of the market and I will buy again those tokens that I had sold, in this case, I am just adding some quantity of tokens or altcoins on my holdings.

You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

As for me, the best strategy to do now is just to continue hodling. Day trading or selling won't be helpful and effective now becsuse the market is currently in a bad situation and we won't be able to make a good profit in that kind of situation. It is better if we'll just wait a little longer.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

At the moment the price of bitcoin is very low so I can only buy and hold them. I hope that with this strategy I will get a profit at the end of the year.
As usual I follow and believe on the basic market rules which keep me safe in this business because these are the formulas which keep me inside the circle as a protective layer. After having grasp on these basics communication with people means experts help me a lot to make a decision and now I am able to handle and make any proper decision in any difficult stage.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

My current strategy are buy dip,sell high after a while,buy as soon as the coin gets to market and sell off when it rises,then I buy and hold.
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

My current strategy are buy dip,sell high after a while,buy as soon as the coin gets to market and sell off when it rises,then I buy and hold.

Hey, my strategy is to listen to experienced traders on right platforms and invest in unicorn coins that will rise up in a bit
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Hey, my strategy is to listen to experienced traders on right platforms and invest in unicorn coins that will rise up in a bit

Where r u gonna find good traders? How u'll check that all that they say is true. You need ur strategy
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Where r u gonna find good traders? How u'll check that all that they say is true. You need ur strategy

I search for good platforms with profi's content
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

like what
found smth?
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

like what
found smth?
I know one - they gave me useful tools! And they going to open trading school - here the link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

like what
found smth?
I know one - they gave me useful tools! And they going to open trading school - here the link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXe_JuM-loN7nKPkh-4TBg

yep, thanks, i'll look it up
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

like what
found smth?

Yeeep, cool one, i bougth their tokens lately
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

your current strategy does not exist yet, i now stop trading because the market price of the trade again decreases, if the market price starts to improve I will definitely trade again, right now I have no plans for trading.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

My current strategy I would say is to sit and wait, because our market gone crazy those days and nobody knows, is it a recovery, or a pump. Maybe a corrections, so I`ll wait for some clearity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: