Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:04:21 AM

Pretty much just holding, although it would have been better if I had a larger investment.  Will need to invest some more, but I'll let the current volatility settle down a bit before looking into that.  Don't want to get in right after the price surge.
Holding must be the highly profitable strategy we can follow with bitcoins as of now. Because people are sharing for same amount of capital they are earning better with holding compared to trading bitcoins actively. I guess this must be the enough proof that my strategy will get me better benefits in coming months.

Depends on how many btc you hold, if we only have small amount (less than 0.5) so I can say that holding wont be so profitable compared to day to day trading. I'm a small trader, I prefer to trade actively so I can make profit by trading bitcoin to altcoin in daily basis.

Do not sell bitcoin now, the value of bitcoin is constantly increasing. You should consider carefully, do not make hasty decisions and then regret it. I've made that mistake.
And as of now for where bitcoin place is. The price is increasingly rapidly so selling btc now is not a good idea i believe bitcoin can increase more than now.
Not only you but a lot of the expertise in the stock speculation alreayd predicted the bitcoin will worth a lot in the future, $20000 looks very reasonable for the bitcoin price. And all of the altcoin price will be following the bitcoin's track.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:17:44 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My current strategy is day to day trading. I don't want trade after next day because I'm scared of being miss the selling price peak. I want to sell on day even a small amount of should be earn. And there are some cryptocurrency that should need to be hold such as long term coins.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:58:06 AM

Altcoins are down because of the rise of bitcoin price so I am stuck with my altcoins for now waiting for the price to have a nice pump. I usually just day trade but because the price keeps getting down then I have to wait for a few more days or weeks for the prices to go back up or if it continues to go down then I would average down to reduce the price in taking a profit.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

I use different strategies with respect to the situation and time period. For long time investment i prefer buy and hold as i can earn a huge profit through it by holding for a long time, I also trade day by day to gain some amount daily to gradually grow my funds. I don't use my funds for betting and all these types of games because the risk is really high which i don't want to take, so better is to play safe as much as you can.
Yeah you can’t apply one strategy to different situations. Though the basic rule of staying safe and successful in the crypto land is to buy low and sell high but this strategy needs to be modified under different circumstances. For day trading, holding does not work too much. It is for long term trading.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:45:20 PM

I am a day traders! I do buy low and sell high. Mostly on the altcoins that just entered into the market.  This is were I make profit most.  Another strategy I do use is buy when the price is extremely cheap and hold to sell when the price is too expensive. This strategy work best for me and you can put it in your system.
Mtoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

Here in this situations  day  to day is bitter than other options because of the frequency BTC price if you buy and holding my be lose more /win so you have to keep close monitoring price
zzwensel11

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

I stick to my long term porfolio spread of 70% bitcoin and 30% altcoins. My altcoins are mainly top-30 altcoins plus a few 'shit'coin to see if I can catch a pump that I will leave at the right moment. This has worked out quite well in the past months. Of course, under different market conditions a fixed strategy has its up and downs, but I like to play it kind of steady and in the long run it delivers.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

Altcoins are down because of the rise of bitcoin price so I am stuck with my altcoins for now waiting for the price to have a nice pump. I usually just day trade but because the price keeps getting down then I have to wait for a few more days or weeks for the prices to go back up or if it continues to go down then I would average down to reduce the price in taking a profit.
Yeah, I think you will need to wait for a long time because the price of bitcoin is still increasing, that means price of altcoin will continue to fall. Actually, you should not trade the day if you have a small amount of capital, and even if you have large capital, you should still choose the potential coin to hold because day trading does not earn too much profit, instead, you should focus your long-term investment on a coin, profit will be much larger than the day trading

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

A trader should have back up plans with main trading strategy. One should not stick to one basic trading plan when we all know that crypto market is full of fluctuations. The trader should know how to tackle different problems. Only then he can become a successful crypto trader.
Mtoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

Here in this situations  day  to day is bitter than other options because of the frequency BTC price if you buy and holding my be lose more /win so you have to keep close monitoring price
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:59:54 AM

The best trading strategy is Control of Emotion. If anyone can do this, then the better part of trading will have been taken care of. Not all altcoins are down, only the old ones. New altcoins are still enjoying patronage and soaring. Look at the binance coin for instance still in a bullish run and has got itself from less than a dollar to almost two dollar within a few days.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:40:40 PM

My current strategy  is:
1. 50% of my balance for buy and hold bitcoin
2. 25% of my balance for buy altcoin and fast trade
3. 25% of my balance for hold altcoin

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:53:59 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:08:26 AM by carlerha

Here in this situations  day  to day is bitter than other options because of the frequency BTC price if you buy and holding my be lose more /win so you have to keep close monitoring price
i want to hold, in fact still i am too much confident about the price of bitcoin that it will continue increasing and therefore i want to hold  bitcoin for next few years. to me i think long term investment is more safe and secure and specially for those people who do not have any knowledge about trading.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

The strategy of trading is good because there are more potential chances to make money on horse racing course, but also the probability to lose everything on these jump. According to statistics, about 95% of people lose money in the stock market and the cryptocurrency market is more volatile and sharp so the chances of losing money are higher. In my opinion it is better to buy prospectively altcoins and hold them so you can earn more for the beginner.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

for now my current strategy is mine btc and store it for a little while in my wallet.. I am only starting now and it takes a lot of time waiting
>earn
>save
>wait
and also i am planning to join a campaign but my main objective now is to rank up eheheheheheh
mining & campaign is what i am trying to do for now Lips sealed
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:28:40 PM

for now my current strategy is mine btc and store it for a little while in my wallet.. I am only starting now and it takes a lot of time waiting
>earn
>save
>wait
and also i am planning to join a campaign but my main objective now is to rank up eheheheheheh
You are really very hard working guy. If you are doing mining besides campaigning, you must be very good at time management. I appreciate your love for bitcoins. One day you will definitely among the rich people if you keep working at this pace. Your patience and hard work will pay you off.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:33:28 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

My current strategy is to hold some Bitcoins for long term. I have also sold some Bitcoins at these high prices but instead of selling for US dollars, I'm selling for some less expensive altcoins like Stellar. I think some other coins are bargains right now and I think they have potential for good profit later.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:02:46 AM

Here in this situations  day  to day is bitter than other options because of the frequency BTC price if you buy and holding my be lose more /win so you have to keep close monitoring price

One of the ways to make money is do trading in which you have good forecast ankaysis and you can buy and sell accordingly . Also I would suggest that hold some Btc in different wallet and let it be there itself for some months . In coming time the price will be rising quickly and you can get good gains from it and with rest you can do trading as usual .
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

>earn
>save
>wait
Wow I seems like I found a really hard working person here. Well this strategy surely is amazing but for this you have to be more experienced because this all is what experienced traders do. And during all this if you are doing it first time you may face a heavy loss. So here’s my simple strategy for newbies. Make your money by some sort of business at lower level. Make money to buy bitcoin. Buy them hold them wait for the time for high value and then sell them with profit and repeat the same.
alexsando

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

I divide my capital into 3 parts. Part I bought bitcoin for storage. Part 2 I bought altcoin to trade. The rest I use to buy ICO. Make the right distribution to get the most profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: