Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

Actually my current strategy is to buy so many coins at fairly low prices and hold them.when the market offered a high amount i will sell it and i look for new opportunities for investment.
LY CHI CUONG

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

sorry! can you help me do it ?
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I am new to trading, what can you suggest as the best strategy.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

I use a bot for trading signals on manual arbitrage.
When I have a little time to invest on trading, I use the bot and usually get good results.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

I still have an investment with bitcoin although it has a bloody volatile charts. Because of that, bitcoin is not a thing for trading for me. I just hold it up on ths side and wait for its moment to rise again, on the other hand, i have an altcoin which i trade and a signature campaign to support my financial needs when coins doesnt make aby profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

I still have an investment with bitcoin although it has a bloody volatile charts. Because of that, bitcoin is not a thing for trading for me. I just hold it up on ths side and wait for its moment to rise again, on the other hand, i have an altcoin which i trade and a signature campaign to support my financial needs when coins doesnt make aby profits.
I think you are a great person, you make bitcoin as a long-term investment, and even though the price goes down you still hold your bitcoin, and you also trade with other altcoin, besides you can also follow the gift of signature campaign, my opinion is not the thing which is easy to do at the same time.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

the strategy I use is to buy cheap and sell when the price has become very expensive, if the price is not expensive then I will not sell it.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Now bitcoin and all other crypto asset were going down and down. So this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold until getting profit from this.So my option is to buy low rate and hold until its price pump 2x/3x.Now anyone take a risk this situation i hope you will be gainer this year but need to be an expert day trader otherwise lost everything

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.

I also try combining all of these options. When i have free time, I deal with the day trading. When i am very busy, I simply hold the altcoins that I do have.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

The startegy that I use today is investing more and more money in the bitcoin because I have no doubts about its success and significant increase in the future. I also consider ethereum to be as successful as the bitcoin soon.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

I am new to trading, what can you suggest as the best strategy.

Actually when i was a beginner ( like you ) i started to watch video on youtube on how to trade and i learn through that, i learn what is the basic about trading, so you can try that also 'cause it can help you to improve your knowledge about trading.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I buy altcoins in smaller pricing and sell it when it's increase in it's price. Even a little profits I made but it can help.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

In the next topics I have already answered this question, but here, too, answers. I want to say that no successful trader, in any case will not reveal their secrets to successful trading.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

My current strategy for now is to buy some good altcoins that have the potential to be good in the future. And hold it for a long time until its value will become much higher.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
inf1ux

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:26:20 AM

I abide by the following trading rules:

1) When buying, always use a stop loss at 8%.
2) Always sell 1/5 upon the following price increases from cost - 20%, 40%, 80%, 100%
3) At 200% price increase make sure cost basis is ZERO and try to lock in at gains that double initial investment.

Check out www.TrackACoin.com to track everything with no frills. They have some great alert features. No auto-sync but you can import CSV.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

I am doing both, day trading and swing trading,  especially for swing trading I very carefully to chooce which coin can be has massive potential and possible to offer multiple profit.  I prefer to chooce coin that still undervalued and low market cap but has strong community. And for day trading I only trade in pair USDT because now all crypt going up and down at the same times.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.

I also try combining all of these options. When i have free time, I deal with the day trading. When i am very busy, I simply hold the altcoins that I do have.
Actually daytrading needs a lot of allocation of time because you have to do a good analysis and then you have to standby in the market so you can get the best chance possible. normally I will not leave the daytrading order to do other work because maybe I will miss the opportunity and instead the price will probably continues to decline and make me lose. so I'll use daytrading when my day is really spare
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Actually daytrading needs a lot of allocation of time because you have to do a good analysis and then you have to standby in the market so you can get the best chance possible. normally I will not leave the daytrading order to do other work because maybe I will miss the opportunity and instead the price will probably continues to decline and make me lose. so I'll use daytrading when my day is really spare
if we do have other activities and want daytrading, usually i do pending order in accordance with the price I want. but what i analyze for pending orders sometimes do not get the price if i want

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

I am holding of what i have know because for me it doesn't met of what i am aiming right now.Waiting for the right to withdraw some and i am planning to buy ethereum too because ethereum shows good movement as of now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
[/quote
Buy and hold,because the current price of bitcoin now is giving the opportunity us to buy while the price is down in the crypto market. I hold it for long term investment,even a couple of years,it will be profitable in the future .

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: