Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

I think I prefer the one for buy and hold for the long term as that has proven to be the best method for me. I basically buy coins and hold them for the longer term
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

long-term trading strategy and short-term strategy
day trade and swing trade if the market goes green
for my short-term, and my long-term is hodling
some coin in the top 20 coin(marketcap)
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

day to day trading, I think we can take advantage of the current ups and downs of the crypto market movement especially as the current conditions are very supportive, I see a lot of crypto going up and down in the range of -10% to +10%. And this is not easy, because we have to often observe the market that could be a small movement can make us panic.

I prefer holding but the price rise of BTC these days can be very interesting for day traders.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

The best way to invest in a cryptocurrency that makes the probability of success higher is that when you invest in a cryptocurrency read the white paper, look at the amount of investment request, look at the team, the tech development and the roadmap
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

I am studying the Pivot Point Reversal Strategy,
try it out it might suit your taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZZFYEj-w0
I have my eyes on the Bitcoin’s market for I know not whether after this time such a favorable market shall ever be amongst us again. We do not know so we should start buying the Bitcoins as these coins are available on low price which is a benefit too if we buy in large quantity. Large quantity coins will benefit us the most if we successfully lead ourselves too a high market of Bitcoin.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

I am studying the Pivot Point Reversal Strategy,
try it out it might suit your taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZZFYEj-w0
I have my eyes on the Bitcoin’s market for I know not whether after this time such a favorable market shall ever be amongst us again. We do not know so we should start buying the Bitcoins as these coins are available on low price which is a benefit too if we buy in large quantity. Large quantity coins will benefit us the most if we successfully lead ourselves too a high market of Bitcoin.

Exactly! We need to be on the lookout and be informed of the market movement and continue to learn new and creative ideas that could help us choose and decide whether if it's the best time to buy, hold, sell, or invest. I also need to make sure that I invest into coin that has the potential to grow, has excellent background, and is good for long-term. We need to also learn how to strategize, to diversify, to find our own strategy that works best for us and not to depend much on others. Do research, watch related videos, be hunger to learn, and learn from every experience.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

For me current decision to invest day to day to earned large profit from investment. Chosen alternative that affects key factors which determine the success of an organization's strategy. In comparison, a tactical decision affects the day-to-day implementation of steps required to reach the goals of a strategy. Not all investment can earned success but it is promising.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

My current strategy is selling not worthy tokens and holding only those in which I fully believe. I hope that market will become stable soon...
Right now i just buy promising coin like buying bitcoin and ethereum when there price on the market is low and i will hold my coins and wait for the perpect time before i will sell it and earn a good profit and i also invested my money on a promising ico.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

As a trader my current strategy for now are to buy for a lower then after a day once i saw that the price will goes up and i have a small profit i will sell it and i will buy back again once the price goes down. I am not a holder i am a short trader.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

My current strategy is selling not worthy tokens and holding only those in which I fully believe. I hope that market will become stable soon...
Right now i just buy promising coin like buying bitcoin and ethereum when there price on the market is low and i will hold my coins and wait for the perpect time before i will sell it and earn a good profit and i also invested my money on a promising ico.
Good of you, everyone who has got plans to invest or buy cryptocurrency can use it an opportunity as the price has fallen low. Surely this will help profit big as the price will surely pump back. In particular as in the above quote, buying promised assets like bitcoin, ethereum, will assure of added profits on the amount spend.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

Good of you, everyone who has got plans to invest or buy cryptocurrency can use it an opportunity as the price has fallen low. Surely this will help profit big as the price will surely pump back. In particular as in the above quote, buying promised assets like bitcoin, ethereum, will assure of added profits on the amount spend.
Currently bitcoin price is declining as many other altcoins are also experiencing the same thing, whereas some time ago the price was
in the figure of $8200, I have a strategy to buy a lot of bitcoin at this time, maybe the next few days the price will go back up to $8000
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Well as I observe my cousin her is strategy is long term she hold her coin and buy a low price coin and she will wait until the coin increase then she sell her coin and she make a more profits .
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
The best strategy for me is a long term trade buy I a low price of course you new to wait it until the price getting low and then sell it in big price until it comes. Just wait patiently
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

I'm stuck to buy and hold because I'm currently busy studying online courses. I want to end up something good when trading cryptocurrencies ain't lucrative anymore. And I don't often find good opportunities to short term altcoin which I am good at last year.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

my strategy is buy and hold.Buy when its low and wait till market will be a bull trand ,or when the ico make at least x3 profit and then i will sell.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

My current strategy deposit and withdraw based. Every new deposit has a big chance to win. But don’t be too greedy. If you deposit 100$ then withdraw as soon as it turns into 200$. Stop trading until you get your requested payment. If you get your payment again deposit 100$ and continue. You can also use lose control system. If you lose two trade in a row then stop trade for at least 1 hours.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

I prefer to hold my bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin price will go up. I get the advantage by holding bitcoin. I believe by storing bitcoin i will get that many benefits. I do not have to do anything just waiting for a good time to sell bitcoin

Holding bitcoin at present is the best strategy. Because now after split we all know that bitcoin will now become more powerful currency and the demand will be rising in coming time. Due to this investment in btc at resent is the good bet and we can see 35004 in just couple of days from now.

Me too, I do prefer holding my coins now that the market is at its low point. I believe that holding is the safest way to prevent losses. And I do believe that crypto market will recover again soon.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market, currently I do not have much experience in investing. So my strategy is to buy the top coin and keep it long
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

I always choose holdings when the market falls, and sell coins when the market rises. That is my trading style, I never fear when the market falls and always choose how to hold.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

as of now, the exchanging methodology I utilize is to purchase a coin when there is terrible news such a significant number of individuals are offering at a shoddy cost and I will get it after that I will sit tight at the cost go down once more, exploit individuals who are freezing to purchase their advantages.
That is a complex and difficult strategy I think. You are interested in holding as well as in day trading, I think that it is difficult to manage both in the same time. To me as I have no experience in day trading therefore I think that holding bitcoin for a long time is good for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: