Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Buy and Hold & Day-to-day trading is my best way stretagy to make money in the trading .
Here i am making hard work since 4 years with this same strategy , and also making lots of profit in this field .
Here it seems that you need a better way to make money , so here my suggestion is to analyse yourself about the coins and buy only those coins which are not at high price because most of the stupid people buy those coins which are high , which is a big mistake by them .
Always buy btc , eth , bcc , dash with the down in the price , because these are those coins which can easily pump to high .So more better to make trading with these coins .
High coins means on your point of view buying coins when it is high or high price coins. What you said all these coins are having high potentiality and buying these coins are very expensive. Not everyone can afford these coins. But I agree that no other coins will give you profit like these coins. My opinion is investing on new coins is best it will give you 100% profit in short time.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Buy and Hold & Day-to-day trading is my best way stretagy to make money in the trading .
Here i am making hard work since 4 years with this same strategy , and also making lots of profit in this field .
Here it seems that you need a better way to make money , so here my suggestion is to analyse yourself about the coins and buy only those coins which are not at high price because most of the stupid people buy those coins which are high , which is a big mistake by them .
Always buy btc , eth , bcc , dash with the down in the price , because these are those coins which can easily pump to high .So more better to make trading with these coins .
High coins means on your point of view buying coins when it is high or high price coins. What you said all these coins are having high potentiality and buying these coins are very expensive. Not everyone can afford these coins. But I agree that no other coins will give you profit like these coins. My opinion is investing on new coins is best it will give you 100% profit in short time.
If we do aim on top crpytos on the marketcap on which we would really able to see that prices are way to expensive as of now on which an average person couldnt really afford if they do decide to buy it as a whole but well we can buy on smaller parts.If you do really like to buy because you do believe on its potential then buying wont really be a bad idea as long we do see it has a potential.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

If i want to invest for a long term then i go for Hold and sell because it requires a lot of patience to wait for profit.
But i usually prefer for day-to-day trading with some research about the coins am going to invest in. Also i try the investment box from yobit to invest some of my coins
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:35:36 AM

The strategy still the same all the time,
- Buy at the dip and do not sale when people panic sell
- Treat bitcoin as my long term savings, so just sell small portion when I need cash.
- Never tried cryptodabbler before, what is it? something that make your coin doubled? Most of them are scam
- Never risk bitcoin for daily trading, if you don't know how to.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:26:10 AM

I started here joining campaigns, Thats how i earn my coins. Then i invest in building a mining rig, Because in trading there's alot of things to do like a good analization. So im earning coins while waiting through mining. The best thing to do is invest more in bitcoins and ethereum. Right now those 2 coins are the highest currency.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

I started here joining campaigns, Thats how i earn my coins. Then i invest in building a mining rig, Because in trading there's alot of things to do like a good analization. So im earning coins while waiting through mining. The best thing to do is invest more in bitcoins and ethereum. Right now those 2 coins are the highest currency.
yes i agree that was the best strategy at this point of time.but i guess the most common way to do is to buy it during the price is low and sell it if it s become .
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

I feel that I have missed the days of profiting big through trading. Right now one needs a good amount to invest, because the profiting will be effective when investment is big.

That's not necessarily true. Based on Bitcoin's fundamentals and limited supply, it's entirely possible that the price will continue to grow for the years and decades to come. Most of the supply is already mined; as it receives acceptance by the mainstream, less and less coins are available for the public to buy. If Bitcoin goes to $500k, for instance, then buying it at $3000 is still the investment of a lifetime.

I'd still say that if you haven't got any bitcoin, that it's always good to buy at least a little. It's not a bad bet. (Not investment advice Tongue)
It is never too late to purchase bitcoins. Investing in bitcoin will always be profitable in future. Bitcoin has crossed 3000$ and not its on the speed of a rocket. It will soon touch moon on its current situation. Trading with alts may be risky sometimes and even it might give some low profit but trading with bitcoin now will take a long time to get back the profit but will surely give profit.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:23:43 PM

when trading with crypto currency being an aggressive should at least be keep minimal. fluctuations and volatility of crytpo currency is not at par with stocks and commodities.buy and hold strategies is widely applicable to crypto currency trading. ICOs stability is quite unpredictable because there no actual stocks or products that are the basis for its price and values.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:34:59 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Just buy and hold is my strategy as we could see continuous increase in bitcoin price.We could just get good returns by just holding bitcoins.Day to day trading is not profitable fr me and so i invest in a long term basis.Bitcoin price is expected to soon cross $4000 and i hope that most of bitcoiners would be following my strategy.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

I'm not trading yet, and the reason for that is i'm confused which coins to trade. I have not been active in the exchanges lately so i have no idea about the movement of the coins being sold right now so it is a really tough call. I'm open for suggestions from those who are trading altcoins everyday. Send me a PM about which coins you think are the best for trading these days.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

yes i agree that was the best strategy at this point of time.but i guess the most common way to do is to buy it during the price is low and sell it if it s become .
But I do see many people here do not prefer buying bitcoins rather they are all looking to earn. Looking for earning bitcoin cannot be a wrong thing when they will be having a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoins for their time and efforts. But unfortunately many people are struck with faucets for earning bitcoin. Because that is not a right way of making bitcoin.

Still I also appreciate the strategy of earning and holding. But earning should be in a proper way.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

The current strategy that i am sticking with is to just buy and forget, i will do it when i buy some bitcoin and no matter what happen i buy bitcoin in every 3 months because i think that is the right time to buy and also i am saving my money from my salary to just buy at least 1-2 bitcoin every 3 months and if i am lucky i can buy up to 5 bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ochysp (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Seems that buy and hold is the winner.

This question is part of a research to build a new product, if you'r interested (as advisors, full-stack engineers, product designers) email me at : mourad0benmahmoud@gmail.com

Also keep participating and sharing this survey : https://cryptoinvestment.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

PS : i'am new in the crypto community, built product in other sectors, never received this much participation and enthusiasm anywhere else, now i understand why crypto is meant to succeed.
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

The current strategy that i am sticking with is to just buy and forget, i will do it when i buy some bitcoin and no matter what happen i buy bitcoin in every 3 months because i think that is the right time to buy and also i am saving my money from my salary to just buy at least 1-2 bitcoin every 3 months and if i am lucky i can buy up to 5 bitcoin.
Although the price of Bitcoin breakout to highest price as in past days until now? For me, when the price of Bitcoin breakdown after pumped, I will choose this time for buying and store it to could wallet and forget this amount like you. However my strategy will saving more money and can buy many Bitcoin than your strategy.

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

stunvn

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

People keep talking about buy low sell high. But which low?

Lower than highest price in 1 day, 2 days, or 3 days? Or low to the support line but what if it goes lower than that?
What if it's low but there is a bounce (you don't know that's a bounce) and you think the market will go up soon and buy in. Turn out you have to cut loss but as soon as you do that, the market turns around and go up. you buy more with a higher price than the price you bought before. The market is a lie, the price suddenly go lower than your cut loss line so you have to cut loss again. Like a never ending nightmare. It turns around and goes up again, you think that just a bounce, it will pullback soon. But no, the price keep going up. You are in FOMO and really want to buy but fear of losing, you wait for a correction and go to sleep. Tomorrow the price is up 50% and you regret that you didn't buy yesterday. Oh yes look, it's correcting, a 61.8% Fibonacci like in a trading book. You put your buy order there and wait for a miracle. As soon as the price touch 61.8, it keeps going lower. But you are a genius, 61.8 and it will bounce up soon. Hell no, the price keep going lower than that and meet 78.6 you have to cut loss. You hate yourself so much. Wait, the price is bouncing, and it touches 61.8. You feel like an idiot because you bought at 61.8, cut loss and have to buy at that Fibonacci line again. Fukkk, as soon as it touches 61.8, it declining. Turns out that was a bounce. You are in deep shit.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:41:38 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 03:49:31 AM by hurain

to me my current strategy is very simple and that is to hold my bitcoin. in fact i have no interest and experience in short term investment, therefore i mostly invest my money for long term in fact there are very little risk to lose your money in long term investment. i will like to continue holding my bitcoin for next few months.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

I'm not trading yet, and the reason for that is i'm confused which coins to trade. I have not been active in the exchanges lately so i have no idea about the movement of the coins being sold right now so it is a really tough call. I'm open for suggestions from those who are trading altcoins everyday. Send me a PM about which coins you think are the best for trading these days.
A straight answer to your question “which coin do I invest?” is “BITCOIN”. Now you want a reason the here we go, bitcoin is now tycoon off all the currencies because of its highest price and it will keep increasing because there is no reason to fall down the prices. There are many deals which are good for you. you can talk to any senior trader he will best guide you about all trading system and dealings
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:47:43 AM

Pretty much just holding, although it would have been better if I had a larger investment.  Will need to invest some more, but I'll let the current volatility settle down a bit before looking into that.  Don't want to get in right after the price surge.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:16:54 AM

Pretty much just holding, although it would have been better if I had a larger investment.  Will need to invest some more, but I'll let the current volatility settle down a bit before looking into that.  Don't want to get in right after the price surge.
Holding must be the highly profitable strategy we can follow with bitcoins as of now. Because people are sharing for same amount of capital they are earning better with holding compared to trading bitcoins actively. I guess this must be the enough proof that my strategy will get me better benefits in coming months.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:41:46 AM

Pretty much just holding, although it would have been better if I had a larger investment.  Will need to invest some more, but I'll let the current volatility settle down a bit before looking into that.  Don't want to get in right after the price surge.
Holding must be the highly profitable strategy we can follow with bitcoins as of now. Because people are sharing for same amount of capital they are earning better with holding compared to trading bitcoins actively. I guess this must be the enough proof that my strategy will get me better benefits in coming months.

Depends on how many btc you hold, if we only have small amount (less than 0.5) so I can say that holding wont be so profitable compared to day to day trading. I'm a small trader, I prefer to trade actively so I can make profit by trading bitcoin to altcoin in daily basis.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: