Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
jerix

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My current strategy is to buy and hold. Yes, I buy some coins at a cheap price and I hold it until the price reaches a very high value. I think a strategy like this can be very profitable but it takes extraordinary patience. Because if we are the kind of people who panic will definitely face something like this will not hold and want to sell in a hurry.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

I believe by storing bitcoin i will get that many benefits. I do not have to do anything just waiting for a good time to sell bitcoin
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
Holding is the easiest way to make a profit but you're right that you can get more profit from daily trading. you can make a profit every day but you need a more complex strategy and great skills so you can analyze the price that will happen. for the moment I am also holding my coin for seeing the market situation is still declining
My strategy is simple and following the market rules simply, apply all the market or trading rules and working according to the guiding principles. Now I am on a good position as usual the reason is I am not violating the rules of market and work accordingly that results in profit for me.

Besides the market rules and policies you must be monitoring and searching the current market conditions so that you may work accordingly.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

I feel that I have missed the days of profiting big through trading. Right now one needs a good amount to invest, because the profiting will be effective when investment is big. Recently users got the chance to profit when the price fell below $2000.
holding bitcoin for a long time is the wisest strategy . i bought some bitcoin in February last year , when its price was a thousand dollars . in June last year , i sold it at a price of only 2600 dollars . at the end of December last year , it was close to twenty thousand dollars . i kick myself .
pentix

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

I just hold and buy more, especially ETH, NEO and Cardano.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

the current strategy is to buy and hold, I will buy when the price is low then I will hold it for the long term because I want to get more profit and I think long term investment is better

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

I am pretty newbie in the trading so right now my strategy is only to buy and hold some top coins like bitcoin and ethereum.Day to day trading is far away for me right now and when i earn some decent profit in holding then i will slowly get into the day by day trading.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

I buy altcoins in smaller pricing and sell it when it's increase in it's price. Even a little profits I made but it can help.
It is the best strategy for us to have bitcoin at low price as when we invest in bitcoin at low price and then we hold with patience for long time so we earn very high profit, my strategy is to buy at red and wait with patience to hold and sell at high price, my actual strategy is to hold until I become bale to earn huge profit, so I am sure this way I will be able to earn high amount of profit.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I just have a very simple strategy that is buying low and selling high. I do not like long-term investment because the Crypto market always does not feel safe for me. Many people say that Crypto's future is very good but until now I still do not believe it. Because it has so many other large corporations do not cooperate and trust, so I do not trust it. I only deal small and earn some money.
My strategy in this current market is to invest more and more because the current market is down and of low value that is very easy to achieve and is affordable as the market value if low. I will buy the valuable coins and working for it to make the dream come true and at the end as well as the market will soon shift and in am sure about its progress these days the demand is going high that will soon lead me towards better market and will make my trading and long term investment successful.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

Altcoins are down because of the rise of bitcoin price so I am stuck with my altcoins for now waiting for the price to have a nice pump. I usually just day trade but because the price keeps getting down. I think you will need to wait for a long time because the price of bitcoin is still increasing, that means price of altcoin will continue to fall
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

The strategy of trading is good because there are more potential chances to make money on horse racing course, but also the probability to lose everything on these jump. You must go for the thing that suits you more. And I will advise every newbie here, don’t just accept and go for the option people give you. No one can know you better than yourself
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

That’s what everyone including me is doing we all are to the same strategy and that’s very helpful and when I was new to this field my experienced fiend told me about this technique and from that day to this one I am apply same and I am getting very good results out of it. Mate you are the wise person and there are a lot of people like me who are doing same because buying at low and selling at high they will surely meet their aim soon
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

I would much prefer day trading because it is in my opinion much more profitable because we can have the opportunity to earn an income every day. other than that day trading is much easier in my opinion because we can take the opportunity to gain profit when there is margin of the sale and purchase. Compared to waiting too long and that too not necessarily benefit then much better to take more opportunities to be able to save profits little by little every day. That is the strategy I am doing and I am sure that everyone will argue differently, it is a choice and that choice will determine what we will get in the future.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

buy and holding, I am not professional in trading so I choose to buy it and holding it, and until now I still try to learn how to trade

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

My current strategy now is hold what I have because as if My now market is volatile it's not easy to trade because you can't get any profit. Then while I'm holding I'm still buying any coin in crypto that have great value and hold it until the price is alright.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mudra102

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

I'm getting used to day by day trading Im making profit from it than buying btc then holding it because anytime the price can go down that's why day by day trading is more applicable for me since I'm always watching the price every hour so that I can have more chances to trade my coins into cash at high price then going to buy at low price once the price go down again.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Buy and hold is the strategy to those people newcomers and those people don’t have time to monitor always their investment. This not easy but straightforward on day trading. Buy and hold most of the holder of bitcoin do this strategy. Day to day trading is the most stressful strategy because you always think every movement of the value if you will hold or buy or sell the coins. My tactic is to buy and hold and long-term trader.
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

I felt out your form, but did not get the purpose of it. Anyways researching is always good by the collecting data. I Hold for life, I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

if I have money I will buy lots of coins including bitcoin because now the market is red and it's time to buy, if lucky I will get big profit in the future.
@Uranty3

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

I believe that the safest strategy is a long-term investment + contribution to various crypto-currencies. But there is an important point, you need to determine the exit point. And here the main thing is not to be greedy))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: