Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently down and the main strategy that is really suitable for me is the HODL strategy. I have a lot of patience and it is the reason why I can hold all of my bitcoins and altcoins in a long time.
doyouslide

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

As a newbie I only enter if the chart shows the simple pattern like, double bottom, reverse H&S, etc.
himel01

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

my current strategy is buy & hold. I know its not a strategy but I'm using it because its give me profit. you can call it long term trade Wink
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

Buy and hodl is my current strategy because I believe that for me to maximize my gain, I would be needing to take advantage of the dip and sell it in due time. Buying at the recent situation of the market would be helpful because as the market recovers, we would have a greater gain.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Hmmm. the current market is very hard to predict, so what I am doing now is to switch to alternative investment like ICOs
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

ICO is the shietest bubble of all time. 80% is pure scam , they raising milions then cashing it out. Market go such a big hit, cos the this greedy mothafukas got fomo real dollars and cashed out, this of the main reason crypto is down now, ICOs damaging crypto so hard, this will stop soon.
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

if I have money I will buy lots of coins including bitcoin because now the market is red and it's time to buy, if lucky I will get big profit in the future.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

Crypto day trading is one of the best strategy to gain profit but also the best way to lose your money so if you don't have experience in trading, better avoid this strategy. I sometimes do day trading, there are times that my trades successfully reached my expected profit but there are also times that I loss and when day trading I don't like cutting my losses so I end up getting stuck waiting for the next pump. The better strategy is buy a coin when the price decreased significantly but it is still depends on what strategy works best for you, if you are comfortable with day trading then it is good.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

if I have money I will buy lots of coins including bitcoin because now the market is red and it's time to buy, if lucky I will get big profit in the future.

if we are talking about investing in rating coins, then really such actions will bring good profits. The only problem is the availability of the capital that you are talking about. I think that today is the chance that gives an opportunity to invest in the Crypto-currency at favorable prices.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

just buy and hold man, i cannot read the chart properly so i just do what's other noobs do, hodling, it needed a great deal of pain tolerance though
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

I wish i have more liquidity in this bear market to invest now. we know  market one day is going to boom for sure but we don't know when. so my current strategy is to HODL. This is best for those who cannot day trade and are afraid of swing trade. Good Luck
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently down and the main strategy that is really suitable for me is the HODL strategy. I have a lot of patience and it is the reason why I can hold all of my bitcoins and altcoins in a long time.
holding are some of the best strategy that we can always do and some of this are beside of holding are some of a way that you can actually regret for so as long as you are able to hold do this cause this is kind of a safe move.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

I dont have a fixed strategy at the moment, i am just trying to follow my instict by trying to make as many profits as i can just by using my TA

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

Longterm for half a years and other funds i try to day trade but sometimes i buy token from running ico as i like the concept of new ICO PROJECT. Try abritage this is a coolest strategy but u need to fast hands for these scenario.
You can get a good profit from ICOs investment, but it is too much risky, ICOs investment require a lot of study, first you need to study their project, white paper, road map and much more, you also need to have good experience in ICOs investment and only then you can choose a good and profitable ICO for your investment.
Investing in an ico is extremely risky and unless you have previous experience in selecting icos that went up and gave you profits then it could be a good idea to hold back a little bit your desire to invest and learn more before you commit your money to any single ico, also it could be a good idea that once you are ready you select several coins instead of one to protect your money.
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

My current strategy is to buy a coin or investments when the market offered a affordable price which can help me to gain profit then I will sell it when the market offered a high amount.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

well, i do not have any strategy at the moment, i just follow my instinct and i try to trade as much as i can while there is a good market (just trying to take good profits when i can)

The instinct? I do not think this is very wise for a person that is dealing with the crypto. As for me, now I am investing in cheap and very promising alts.
jcojci

Activity: 731
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

right now, I think I don't have any strategy besides of waiting for the market stable again and then I can decide what I need to do. it is hard to decide something if the market still not sure like this and I am afraid that if I make something, it will make me lose money so I think it is better to wait for a while. besides that, I think we can use our time to learn more about trading so when the market is starting to increase, we are ready to make a decision.
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

After 4 months learn and trading in Crypto World :

Trading Strategy

- Buy coin below or max 10K Sat
- Set TP Minimum 3x or 5x for Gain Maximum
- Stop Loss Set 2x (should be first target)
- Minimum quantity (should be) 10 Million Satoshi unit per coins
- Maximum quantity (should be) 30 Million Satoshi unit per coins
- Riding 3 to 5 coins in portofolio after research intensive (DYOR)

Pick coins (at least they allready have main net); not hypothethical tokens or ICO's

- Tech
- Development and Real Use Case
- Circulation Supply, Below 30 Millions is good, Max 50 Millions
- Hype
- Markets

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Gtrust233

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

There is no strategy market change every day so best thing is hold your coins. don't be panic.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

I focus on buy and hold strategy. I do that for a coin whose value is quite stable. But I sometimes also do daily trading for coins whose value is still very random.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: