Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

currently the trading strategy I use is to buy a coin when there is bad news so many people are selling at a cheap price and I will buy it after that I will wait for the price back up again, take advantage of people who are panicking to buy their assets.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

I consider this times as really fear and scaring, so I am just holding all that I have and try not to look on the price to often, in order to not get discouraged too much.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

well, i do not have any strategy at the moment, i just follow my instinct and i try to trade as much as i can while there is a good market (just trying to take good profits when i can)

The instinct? I do not think this is very wise for a person that is dealing with the crypto. As for me, now I am investing in cheap and very promising alts.
Every market has its rules for trading and it is necessary to follow that for your target and achievement with out which you can not get success. Simply I am doing that and want to follow the rules of current market which is a basic knowledge for my survival in the crypto world and after feeling relax in the market I want to replace unwanted and harm conditions with my best management skills which is very important.
wodebutterfly

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

Holding your cryptos and do not sell them in a panic way! And if you may also take this opportunity to find some really better options and make some adjustment to your portfolio. And do not try day trading or short trading if you are not really good at it as it may drive you crazy in such a bearish market. For me, it will also transfer some of my assets into USDT and try to but some dip when it is relatively stabilized. And the other thing is you should be really picky when investing in some ICO projects as things are different this year, you can't expect to gain 5 or 10X return as it is used to be!

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

just hold Altcoins or Bitcoin you because the market is now not like in the want it, the price is getting down and terpeorosok deeper. But I'm sure with all these storms it will be a green field to harvest.

Because the following month I see in coinmarketcal.com many events that make Bitcoin and Zclassic can rise again.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

I consider this times as really fear and scaring, so I am just holding all that I have and try not to look on the price to often, in order to not get discouraged too much.

In this bearish trends situation of cryptocurrency market I really felt insecured with my coins owned, but I have no choice at all but rather to accept the reality to get some losses of it. But what I am doing right now is to think positive and hodl the remaining in my portfolio and still believing in the bullish trends to come.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Took part in the survey.
At the moment, I do not sell old coins, but, some new coins I sell. When the team does nothing on the project ... then this coin has no future.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Took part in the survey.
At the moment, I do not sell old coins, but, some new coins I sell. When the team does nothing on the project ... then this coin has no future.
That’s why we should make good research while choosing a coin to invest our money in, I think the best coin is bitcoin to buy right now and for this my current strategy is to buy at this low price and hold it for long, without taking any effect of price fall, soon bitcoin price will again pump up high, try to make good research about the abilities and old performance of any coin when you choose as an investment.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

The market now is very unpredictable so I'm finding it hard to trade right now, so now I'm exploring the crypto world to search for an alternative way to invest, wish me luck!
KirilBit

Activity: 61
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

My current strategy is to buy a coin or investments when the market offered a affordable price which can help me to gain profit then I will sell it when the market offered a high amount
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

My current strategy is, I will sell all my tokens in a designated price in the direct buy portion of the market and I will buy again those tokens that I had sold, in this case, I am just adding some quantity of tokens or altcoins on my holdings.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

In General, I believe that most of the strategies are based on one principle. For example, the simplest strategy is to divide all your funds so that you can buy when the market falls.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

i like to do daytradin because it is profitable, and even if you do not know anything about markets you can make some good money out of it

In bitcoin we trust!
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

At the moment the price of bitcoin is very low so I can only buy and hold them. I hope that with this strategy I will get a profit at the end of the year.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

In General, I believe that most of the strategies are based on one principle. For example, the simplest strategy is to divide all your funds so that you can buy when the market falls.
My currenct strategy is to buy more coins as long as the market is dumping, and off course after i buy a good coin i will just hold it for long time and lastly my other strategy is to stay calm when the prices of all coin is dumping.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I keep buying different profitable and promising cryptocurrencies because I know that it will become more valuable in the near future. The cryptocurrency market is still down and it is really good time to buy different altcoins.
Yes holding is the best time if you will hold your bitcoin for long term it will give you profit don’t sell your coin, so now a day the coin is low in price so don’t sell try to get the chance and buy more, value of bitcoin will be very high in future and it will be high in price as well, more investments are making price higher day by day.
I follow the basics of market which allow me to survive and keep me safe in the market besides which nothing is important for me and this is a clear way to reach at high market. We should buy in a low market which will cost us less for large quantity and this is what we need to collect, with much collection you will get maximum profit in a perfect time. So, just focus and have a grasp on the basic market rules.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

buy and hold, always looking for good news about bitcoin, so do not miss the information, so when there is an increase maybe I can sell. hopefully soon return to normal.
jcojci

Activity: 741
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

buy and hold, always looking for good news about bitcoin, so do not miss the information, so when there is an increase maybe I can sell. hopefully soon return to normal.

I agree with you. this is what I do and I think it works. but sometimes, I feel it's too hard to hold coins especially if the price down but I still trying to hold the coins. but if the price is up and down too fast and it increases, I am trying to buy and sell to make a profit although the profit is not too big. 0.3% for one-time trade is good for me and I think I can do for more than 5 times Grin
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

The best strategy to do right now is just to invest a huge amount and hold it for a very long time or maybe a few months because the market price still decreasing until today.
mawinter

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

They best way to earn in cryptocurrency is by researching on a coin that will potentially grow or rise in value,after research you hold on they coin for long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: