Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
Holding is the easiest way to make a profit but you're right that you can get more profit from daily trading. you can make a profit every day but you need a more complex strategy and great skills so you can analyze the price that will happen. for the moment I am also holding my coin for seeing the market situation is still declining
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Nothing changes, I still make use of the same old system that most people uses and that’s buying and holding. Imo… I think that’s the best option, especially for those who are not really good in trading. If you stick to day–to–day trading, you might mostly end up with loss. Only those are well experienced in this can decide on how they want to trade and do it perfectly. If you’re still a newbie I will recommend buying and holding.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Now I’m work with full time crypto currency trading so in this moment my first strategy is day trading. When I was newbie on that time I’m hold a huge altcoin but in this moment i just start quick profit. Day trading is a very risky but I’m accept risky and all time like day trading because now I’m a professional crypto currency trading so I know market predication very well so I don’t afraid to start day trading. At first I follow crypto currency market then I’m buy some coin and when market price is growing and I’m sell this coin. Buy and sell this is my first strategy and in this way I make a huge profit form my day trading.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Today, when the market does now show some special trend, the bearish or the bull run, it always depends on the day. Sometimes, day trading brings more profit, in other cases, holding the crypto is the better strategy.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

My current strategy is to buy a coin or investments when the market offered a affordable price which can help me to gain profit then I will sell it when the market offered a high amount.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

My current strategy now in trading is buy if the coin price is low and then hold it until the price will pumped and then sell it I used the long term trading I will hold the coin and wait in a months or years. Waiting and more patience are the key to gain more profit in long term trading.
It all depends on how you look up at the things and then decide after analyzing the things which can help you in having a clear picture of what to do next. I am in very much favor of holding of the crypto coins and that at too at this very moment when the market value of the crypto coins is not that much good. There can be nothing better than that of the holding of the coins and buying of more crypto coins.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

My trading strategy is to buy coins at fairly low prices and hold them. When coins will give for example 20% of the purchase price, I will sell them. I will look for new opportunities for investment.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
Holding is the easiest way to make a profit but you're right that you can get more profit from daily trading. you can make a profit every day but you need a more complex strategy and great skills so you can analyze the price that will happen. for the moment I am also holding my coin for seeing the market situation is still declining
Yeah, I wish I was very good at trading that way my profits will be way higher than what I have currently gotten but at the same time I cannot really complain the profits that I got simply by holding my coins are way bigger than anything that I could have gotten with some other type of investment, so for the time being I will keep holding my coins and getting profits that way.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

My trading strategy is to buy coins at fairly low prices and hold them. When coins will give for example 20% of the purchase price, I will sell them. I will look for new opportunities for investment.

Buy low sell high is the best and the common method we use. The hard part is when we faced unexpected condition. It is when the price remain down for the long time. Panic will come to us and it's hard to be patient on such situation.
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Buy low sell high is the best and the common method we use. The hard part is when we faced unexpected condition. It is when the price remain down for the long time. Panic will come to us and it's hard to be patient on such situation.

My current situation is a bit complicated, I failed a bit during the last price correction and I think how to get rid of this. It's not gonna be easy for me. It's gonna be hard for me. I will develop some strategies to make more profit.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

My current situation is a bit complicated, I failed a bit during the last price correction and I think how to get rid of this. It's not gonna be easy for me. It's gonna be hard for me. I will develop some strategies to make more profit.
Since I don't have much time right now, so my strategy is to buy at low price and saving it and allotting it into two one is for saving for future and one is to earn profit, usually selling it when I have at least 20% of it, and then buy again some at low price.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

I agree that on a daily basis is very hard to trade, well, how do you think I have heard many times on the forum that you can configure the bot and it will slowly earn. do you think it's real?
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

Buy and hold? 

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product. 

As we know the rise or fall in the price of bitcoins does have a very large share in building the character of its users to create some innovation and strategies used. However, all these activities are finally deadlocked and return to the classical method, namely: buy and hold.
cryptopinion.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Hey guys!

We invite every single person who is passioned about the idea of the decentralized world to join us!

CRYPTOPINION.IO

The first platform where you can:

-connect with same-minded people
-browse, rate and discuss the latest events
-add events beneficial to the community
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

I choose the good and cheap coins to buy in the moment and keep it in time for the end of the year. I think it is the best way to invest this time to reduce the risk and not have to worry too much about this market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

I have some coin which are already in exchange,I'm still thinking if I should sell some and hold few.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I just have a very simple strategy that is buying low and selling high. I do not like long-term investment because the Crypto market always does not feel safe for me. Many people say that Crypto's future is very good but until now I still do not believe it. Because it has so many other large corporations do not cooperate and trust, so I do not trust it. I only deal small and earn some money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

I used to observe tokens or coins for a few days to see the graph. and see the lowest point to be able to buy. but now it is very different. the market is chaotic. I prefer to secure my assets for my own benefit
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Since my investment, I still keep my strategy. that is to buy and hold 1-2 years. I often choose to buy new and cheap altcoins and have the potential to flourish.
I am holding more than 30k credits and I believe in 2020, its price will rise to $ 4 per coin. Wink

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

The bearish trend is a downer to most.
I am storing up my assets for the pump to come.
So I get coins and convert them to specific currency I believe would rise.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: