Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:28:18 AM

People, tell me where to find the table of participants and how to remove -70%?

The table:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:41:22 AM

Understanding it more and more but there's so much more I am thinking about

Some more questions I'm wondering about:

Will unclaimed tokens be burned or is the remaining for the bounty campaign? There are 3 MIL in total, ever to be created? What is the ticker, TAO or MVT? In the Genesis Spreadsheet: "MVT Balance"

Will the participants have to come to a consensus regarding governance structures? How can great governance be achieved?

Can anyone buy the tokens on an exchange and participate in voting etc? Is anyone and everyone allowed to join in? What if 1k, 10k, 100k, 1 million manifold global citizens become participants in the movement one day, connecting for positive global change - that would be absolutely amazing.

So actually this is almost like a new global "state" governed by internet citizens that can evolve along with new tech structures

About the remaining tokens it will be decided then what to do, through some voting. But the idea is to distribute them.

We are entering soon a phase where will decide how to govern the movement, based on tools we will have/need

Token will be available to buy, we know already people in here looking forward to it... and they will give you voting rifght
cockroachbreads

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:06:51 AM

Hi guys, I would like to join DAO The Movement. And a friend of mine already invited me, Islapdonkey. And we both messaged to MovementAI.

I would love to be accepted here. Is there a way to know for my confirmation? Thank you very much MovementAI and the rest of the team here in DAO The Movement Smiley
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:25:46 AM

I think we seriously should start to create our own district in Decentraland and start to buy LAND for real so as to have a REAL unexisting place where to better organize our unexisting activity to pursue our unexisting goals. BTW I already own a few MANA for that Smiley

vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Hi guys, I would like to join DAO The Movement. And a friend of mine already invited me, Islapdonkey. And we both messaged to MovementAI.

I would love to be accepted here. Is there a way to know for my confirmation? Thank you very much MovementAI and the rest of the team here in DAO The Movement Smiley

Hi there!
You can check in the spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

I think we seriously should start to create our own district in Decentraland and start to buy LAND for real so as to have a REAL unexisting place where to better organize our unexisting activity to pursue our unexisting goals. BTW I already own a few MANA for that Smiley

In the white paper is already stated that the Movement (probably Dropper) has already acquired MANA, enough to buy a LAND so under that aspect we should be already covered.
After the founder members are finalized will be revealed the tool we are already in posses and for what is missing we can plan how to acquire them or develop them. At this point there are just 3 days left.

I'm still looking for some person to invite if somebody has some idea!

Is there somebody in here who could do the translation of the manifesto in Japanese perhaps?
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:00:30 AM

Same here!
Frankly it's pretty painful to see some "founding members" seriously asking what this project is about even though all the information is there as clear as could be (perhaps that's just me),
but at the same time there are guys who're not as lucky but much more interested. I understand the project's motives completely. The people who don't are not interested enough in my opinion and, well, had some good luck to be there at the right place & time... Very likely they won't make it very far though

It will probably be our fortune that those who are clueless will sell cheap for some  airdrop profit bucks. Guess who'll catch what they drop? Yes! I'll participate in the bounties and buy what they throw away. I see a lot of 0.5-70% on the list and I'm sure most of them only want to sell and this the sole reason why they came here, the obvious is obvious. I've seen the stories of people selling their NEM stakes early, and some others who have been more clever have made huge fortunes by claiming those stakes and hodling. This is how it works. It's a gamble but if you are like me you see potential. You will see me around here for the long term so I don't worry. I understand that Jr accounts can't join but that's, well, the price I get for mostly staying away from forum discussions. I'm just a reader. To have extensive opportunities for "creators" of all kinds to get in you must make sure to put up useful and plenty bounties. I got very lucky (thanks again mate) that I was invited but according to the rules I can't get accepted to the founder list.

Now what I'm really interested in these days and what I'm waiting for is more details on VR and Greenpoint. My questions have not been answered yet. I also got some MANA and want to stake some for Greenpoint LAND but I'm still waiting for a detailed announcement as to how this will be managed. I like the idea of becoming a land owner too

Your engagement and passion for the Movement, even being a jr member, is an example for all of us. I really hope you get your invitation asap.

If i still had my invitation right i would certainly invite you! Hope someone here will do it Smiley anyone?

He was already invited days ago Wink He's in the spreadsheet waiting for any confirmation. We'll see Smiley

Glad to know mate Smiley lets see... Thank you
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

Yes i think the total supply is just 3,000,000 Tokens, Low Supply with Great Development Team Behind Plus strong community backing.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

And what will this district give. And how are things at all with the purchase of land. If this is a good idea, then judging by the price of MANA, now is the time to buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TheCryptoWhisperer

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:28:12 AM

Yes i think the total supply is just 3,000,000 Tokens, Low Supply with Great Development Team Behind Plus strong community backing.

The opening post says it's 3 million tokens, so that seems to be correct.
Don't know about the team, will start some research.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

i dont know if dev reading this, but if some people writing about rank up, i wanna write it too, my rank has been upped, almoust 2 months ago, so if you can change my share, would be good, tnx

I didn't even have to do anything when mine went up, Dropper automatically updated it

My rank also updated, and in the table it stays the same, even the activity as been updated but not the rank

...I'm not quite sure what you're saying...? The spreadsheet appears to have you listed correctly to me... Says "Hero Member" and share amount is in the 5100 range which generally in the same area as the rest of the hero members with "1: mover" status...?

SphereCreator

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

And what will this district give. And how are things at all with the purchase of land. If this is a good idea, then judging by the price of MANA, now is the time to buy.

Indeed! Smiley I've been doing just that lately. In addition to 200,000 DNT, I acquired MANA on 'Trex. I'm now a holder of 1,000,000 MANA, securing a solid position in the open VR world. I would like to share and create with people from all around our planet 🌍

Looking forward to acquire 10K-100K MVT, securing a solid position in the bleeding-edge decentralized VR Blockchain collaboration movement, with the aim of using it to contribute to a valuable network
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

Hi there!

Thanks vinipoars Smiley you're awesome!

I checked the spreadsheet you gave me. And unfortunately I am not there yet.

I would love to be part of it. What other steps do I have to take to be part of it? Thank you! Smiley
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:08:45 PM

3 millions.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

Hi there!

Thanks vinipoars Smiley you're awesome!

I checked the spreadsheet you gave me. And unfortunately I am not there yet.

I would love to be part of it. What other steps do I have to take to be part of it? Thank you! Smiley

Hi, have you been invited? If not, airdrop is already closed and you need to be invited by a founding member. We're looking for tech skilled members that want to support the Movement. Do you have any skill? How would you add value to this community?
If you have been already invited just wait for a dev update of the spreadsheet.
SphereCreator

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:16:04 PM

3 millions.

3 is a magic number, this beautiful trinity.
1+1 if at least two connect = 2 a new can be created
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

how about ths coins rule? I view some pages and cannot understand all?
some one can explain to me? thank you!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

So next month or in December should start distribution of tokens or has anybody any info when is the start date?
richforever

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

this seems interesting

WHITE PAPER     |     GITHUB     |     TWITTER     |     REDDIT     |     TELEGRAM     |     BLOG

https://i.imgur.com/1qGj9CE.png

The Movement

D  A  O

CONNECT AND CREATE

A magic dwells in each beginning.

The Movement is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that is entirely owned and shaped by its participants. By harnessing the power of the Ethereum computing platform and related cutting-edge technologies, the world's first fully crowdsourced DAO is being created. Without any central leader and built from the ground up, the Movement supports humans on the internet to come together and create freely.

New and innovative spaces are emerging, communities and markets governed by internet citizens are arising. Independent from government agendas or corporate entities, the Movement uses the latest technology to offer a decentralized and unstoppable breeding ground for people from all around the world to connect and create.

Don't hesitate to learn more by reading the official Movement DAO Whitepaper.

INVITATION PHASE:

Invite Friends from Near or Far

TRANSPARENT AIRDROP

Participate in the Genesis Collection Phase and become a Founding Member of The Movement DAO.

Upon launch, its holders own the DAO completely. There is no central leader.

UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION

Completely crowdsourced from the ground up, autonomous and self-organized.

Welcome to The Movement. The Crypto Sphere is growing, new spaces are emerging. Connect and create.

VALUE CREATION MOVEMENT

Networks based on trust and friendship.

Our contribution to the vision of an open and decentralized internet connects the Blockchain and Virtual Reality with Communities and Markets governed by internet citizens.

Transparent Distribution From Day 1

No ICO. No funds raised.

DAO Genesis Collection Data

Applications could be made until August 31, 2017

🗝 How many tokens do participants receive?

{(3,000,000 TAO / (ΔTotal * Δrank)) * (Δactivity + boni)}

Where Δ = Founding Member

Bitcointalk Ranks:

Rank = Newbie 2, Junior 1.75, Member 1.5, Full Member 1, Senior Member 0.9, Hero 0.8, Legendary 0.7
// Decreasing numbers: higher reward in TAO

Movement Activity:

Activity = Idler 0.5, Mover 1, Contributor 1.75, Ambassador 2, Developer 3
// Increasing numbers: higher reward in TAO

Spheres @ The Movement

Are you an enthusiast and have expertise in a particular topic? Would you like to become a creator, or an ambassador? As a founding member you can create a sphere. Organize yourselves, collaborate, and shape the Movement.

Request Sphere Creation

Please feel free to send a private message to MovementAI (BCTalk ID: 1097200).

Subject: Sphere Creation Request

Code:
<username>

Sphere Name:
Description:

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: