Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262702 times)
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Just checking in here. I am experimenting with some solidity contracts on the side while waiting for Decentraland to release the tools for the big build. I am also working with parallel AR/VR projects in anticipation for possible integrations into Greenpoint (top secret ideas on other related fronts developing quickly). The key concept here, in my mind, is that we are all part of a "value building" network and all of our efforts will combine to bring forth something none of us could have accomplished alone, right? I think that what we are about to create is even bigger than our imaginations will allow us to imagine. This is big! It's all about the community; the community is where the value lies, not the exchanges.

I agree with value building aspects of the project, and that's true exchange and price action do not bring merits to project. Price is not a reflection of what a project is and that can be seen everywhere in crypto.

The more community involvement is required and that is what will take everyone forward.
I see more participation as we start building GreenPoint.

selling sushistake.com, send offers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Good work by @danialaez and @piggy for their valuable and worthy contribution to the development of movement project. I feel like getting my hands on testing them.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

Hi guys! Is this coin listed on any exchange yet? Thank you
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

Hello and Welcome!

Yes, MVT is currently trading on multiple exchange platforms with more scheduled for the future.

EtherDelta
https://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH

ForkDelta
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/MVT-ETH

Bisq
https://bisq.network/downloads/

NextExchange - Planned Listing
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3370/the-movement-fully-decentralized-organization-vr-headquarter-mvt

There are applications into multiple exchanges as well.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

Thank you, i'll be working a bit more on this to wrap things up and then move on to the proposal Gumshed made, trying to understand how could be implemented.
I will need to check back with some dev in Decentraland what exactly are going to be the plan in terms of interaction with their smart contracts.

yeap, thanks buddy for working so much,i gave a little bit of merit, atleast i can give you my thanks that kind of way.
didnt saw nowhere such enthusiasts like you, if in cryptoworld would be more people like, it would became greater, thanks for your work!

Appreciated thank you  Wink

is there any kind of list with things to support the project?

That's a good question.  I supported Mana by buying some.  One could join that thread and make sure it's well known:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decentraland/

It's at 66 million now.

Multiple things could be envisioned that would not be too difficult for supporters to do, like perhaps some kind of YouTube channel or posting videos or news about it here and elsewhere.

Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:55:33 AM

Market trading is very frequent, the price drop I believe this is only affected by other, once the warm, will usher in a new round of growth.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Hello and Welcome!

Yes, MVT is currently trading on multiple exchange platforms with more scheduled for the future.

EtherDelta

ForkDelta

Bisq

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3370/the-movement-fully-decentralized-organization-vr-headquarter-mvt

will be great to have some major listing. But that is just a matter of time with price growth grounding on the ongoing development

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

Hello and Welcome!

EtherDelta

ForkDelta

Bisq

will be great to have some major listing. But that is just a matter of time with price growth grounding on the ongoing development

It will happen in due time. Right now everyone is waiting for Next.Exchange Launching since its a confirmed listing once they launch..

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

so MVT still not receiving 10k USD daily trades that is why not being listed in coinmarketcap? it seems dropper has less and less activity about the project.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

so MVT still not receiving 10k USD daily trades that is why not being listed in coinmarketcap? it seems dropper has less and less activity about the project.

hard to reach that without proper exchanges. And actually i think he might be a bit disappointed because of the lack of community initiative
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

hard to reach that without proper exchanges. And actually i think he might be a bit disappointed because of the lack of community initiative
I thought MVT already been on coinmarketcap, is right or only my feeling?? If yes, because didn't reach the minimum daily trades then coinmarketcap deleting MVT from the list, oh damn i am bit confused now lol Huh

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

I thought MVT already been on coinmarketcap, is right or only my feeling?? If yes, because didn't reach the minimum daily trades then coinmarketcap deleting MVT from the list, oh damn i am bit confused now lol Huh

Its never been listed on coinmarketcap. the volume never surpass even 5k daily volume.

When MVT get listed on nxt.exchange we have more chances to get listed on coinmarketcap.
gumshed

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Its never been listed on coinmarketcap. the volume never surpass even 5k daily volume.

When MVT get listed on nxt.exchange we have more chances to get listed on coinmarketcap.

The Movement MVT can be viewed on COINLIB and LiveCoinWatch.

COINLIB
https://coinlib.io/coin/MVT/The+Movement

LiveCoinWatch
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/TheMovement-MVT

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

OK, so i am was wrong. maybe that when i was check on the other coin suddenly in my mind remembering it is was MVT but of course is not MVT (amnesia) haha
thank you for the notice

The Movement MVT can be viewed on COINLIB and LiveCoinWatch.

COINLIB
https://coinlib.io/coin/MVT/The+Movement

LiveCoinWatch
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/TheMovement-MVT

Thank you

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
gumshed

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
Merited by instacalm (5), Dropper (3), NaXxow (2), Piggy (2), koang (1), vlom (1)

Hello Community

I just wanted to give a quick update.  I’ve been working on Proposal #11 - Social Change Engine and have expanded it a great deal.  Granted, the graphics and diagrams aren’t where they need to be, but I think the rest is in a form that can be understood. Please take a few minutes and drink it in.

My hopes are that through discussion, we can collectively shape the rest.   I will continue to enhance and refine this proposal until we’re satisfied with its state. If anyone has questions or would like to update a section, either post here or in the comment section on GitHub. 

Together we’ll shape the future of The Movement.

This is just one of many visions for The Movement. I look forward to opening up discussion and constructive criticism.

Below you will find a link to the proposal.

Thank you for your time.

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/11

fonship

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

These exchange and other related links like livecoinexchange, can we add to main announcement so that other users can see that we are listed and traded.

Also, if we can include all other relevant links.

Do we have any update on website, i know dopper is working on it but any news when it will be released.

What is the progress in getting started on Greenpoint?

fonship

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Hello Community

I just wanted to give a quick update.  I’ve been working on Proposal #11 - Social Change Engine and have expanded it a great deal.  Granted, the graphics and diagrams aren’t where they need to be, but I think the rest is in a form that can be understood. Please take a few minutes and drink it in.

My hopes are that through discussion, we can collectively shape the rest.   I will continue to enhance and refine this proposal until we’re satisfied with its state. If anyone has questions or would like to update a section, either post here or in the comment section on GitHub. 

This is just one of many visions for The Movement. I look forward to opening up discussion and constructive criticism.

Thank you for your time.

Wow, just had a glance of it, man so much effort you did on that, congrats and great work.
Will read in detail in coming days.
thank you so much good work!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

Hello Community

Thank you for your time.

Please everyone take your time, go through it and leave your thoughts, these are the most important steps in the path of shaping the infrastructure of the Movement and we need the opinions of as much people as possible to get it right.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

Hello Community

Thank you for your time.

Great content gumshed! You have put alot of effort there, I think you should take over the project Smiley anyways, I have not read yet your proposal, but as what I see, everything is detailed. I shall give you a merit.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
gumshed

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

Hello Community

Thank you for your time.

Great content gumshed! You have put alot of effort there, I think you should take over the project Smiley anyways, I have not read yet your proposal, but as what I see, everything is detailed. I shall give you a merit.

While I do appreciate the kind words, The Movement and it’s projects are owned and governed by the community.  There is no leader.  We can all do our part though.  It is the individuals choice to participate as little or as much as they like. 

The community here is what makes this special. To quote the first line of The Movement’s announcement page, “A magic dwells in each beginning.”   I do believe that collectively, we are participating in something special. The Movement is the world’s first fully crowdsourced DAO which means we all have the ability to shape it. 

Moving forward, I would encourage anyone to submit proposals and to bring their ideas to the table. Through open discussion and collaboration, The Movement will flourish.

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: