Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:56:16 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Another fake, well, after all, any person should understand that the division of fiat will happen only when the full depreciation of the crypto currency will occur and it will be necessary to attract new people somehow.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
1camtron

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

Fiat currency could had a crash if the econimics of that country are going down. Like Euro(europre) or Yen (Japan) or USD (US) always change their valuation depend on the situation.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:40:13 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Fiat will never be crashed or gone. Bitcoin is powerful because of fiat currencies. We know that bitcoin's price became higher because of its value in dollars. Without fiat, how can we monitor Bitcoin's price? We have to admit that we cannot use Bitcoin today if we don't use fiat because we use fiat currencies in our country. Fiat currencies are foundation of economy of a country so it is impossible to be removed and be replaced completely by Bitcoin.
It is really a good thing that cryptocurrency is here to save the day in situations like this. I really wonder what people though is usually the cause of all the huge inflations in the past. R. Kiyosaki already saw this coming and it is about time before we all realize that at some point, fiats will crash. Gone are the days when the governments will impose some crazy hash policies for their own power and benefits.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

yes it may happen because bitcoin is more expensive and more difficult to get, but fiat may only experience a slight price reduction because investors from fiat are also very much and do not want to miss the opportunity.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

I think the extinction of our fiat money is surely possible but it takes a long period of time. We all know that we are now in the digital world so our currency also. We can easily access crypto thru the internet therefore internet plays a big role to our country. There are still countries in the world who has slow internet connection so it will be a serious problem.
Indeed, there are greater probability of intersection fiat cash since now world is growing quick and individuals are attempting to pay and acknowledge installment in computerized cash and that will be done just in advanced cash since card framework is quick and simple to utilized.
enterprevic1

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

yes  and no its not, it can only reduce the use of fiat currency but i don't think it can make it stop being used

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

No fiat currency will not crush neither bitcoin be in the world in top by entering in the international exchange market. Meanwhile bitcoin will be at that time welcome by each and  every one in all country. At the same time bitcoin would settle in its own position.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

In my opinion fiat currency cant be stop by this new innovative cryptocurrency thats been up on the market because fiat currency is one of the major terms on buying and selling and it is one of the national treasure of every nation .
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

Yes it can. Look at what happen just not so long ago with GBP when they exit EU, value of British pound was never lower it was almost the same vales as lowest in history and that was in 1820s. So simple and maybe clean answer is yes if politic get involved just like in this last case.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

Maybe leasen but not crashed. What does the poor people do if there are no fiat? Im sure they cannot afford to have a card or chip in the future.
Except for the uncertainty that is surrounding the crypto world right now, if crypto world ends up staying for years and becoming affirmed, then people's attention will start shifting away from fiat. Why do we think the bankers are so much against cryptocurrency? They know the level of impact it can create negatively for fiat, a system they have built just to benefit themselves against one that is decentralized. Gradually, it is something that can happen but I am sure it won't be without a fight.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

I think fiat money will exist and be used by people still for many years in the parallel to cryptomoney. Some countries are still not computerized and that's need for mass adoption of crypto
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:14 PM

yes  and no its not, it can only reduce the use of fiat currency but i don't think it can make it stop being used
I don’t really think so that there will be no existence of paper money at all in this world. Paper money is the most common form of the money and people are using it since a very long period of time. Though bitcoin and other crypto currencies are earning a very good reputation but even then we cannot expect such kind of thing to happen in the future as well. Paper money will remain at its own place and there will be no concept of cashless society ever.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:36:03 PM

It is impossible to anticipate such a financial event but i would love to see this happening i would be glad that i have some crypto coins in my wallet.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:56:51 PM

I think fiat currency cannot be crash that easily because they are been under the government so theey will protect it. And besides cryptocurrency cannot be the official money or monetary unit simply because their value are not stable  and people just always wanted the value to get up but what if it always fall they might get crazy. The thing that will happen is our own monetary units will have their own version of digital currency then we can now be a digital society and all those cryptocurrency will co exist with that but i think that bitcoins and all the other will just be a business currency
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:41:53 PM

In my opinion fiat currency cant be stop by this new innovative cryptocurrency thats been up on the market because fiat currency is one of the major terms on buying and selling and it is one of the national treasure of every nation .
I do not think that it will ever possible, I think that fiat will continue for along long time. Even though the bitcoin users are now increasing too much but still i think that it can effect fiat so badly, because still majority of people are illiterate and they do not have any idea about computer and internet therefore i think that it will even take more than half century when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:32:23 AM

The reasons why businessman invest their fiat money to real estate, bonds, stocks, bitcoin, gold, and many more is that these are not affected when their fiat money decreased in value. Currently our fiat money is in constant problem but crashing is none of them becauseif it crashed then a country must be in bankrupt state. Fiat money only decreases its value.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

It is impossible to anticipate such a financial event but i would love to see this happening i would be glad that i have some crypto coins in my wallet.

This is because the Bitcoin price is very much increased every day and this will affect the other alt Wink
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

Fiat will never be crashed or gone. Bitcoin is powerful because of fiat currencies. We know that bitcoin's price became higher because of its value in dollars. Without fiat, how can we monitor Bitcoin's price? We have to admit that we cannot use Bitcoin today if we don't use fiat because we use fiat currencies in our country. Fiat currencies are foundation of economy of a country so it is impossible to be removed and be replaced completely by Bitcoin.
It is really a good thing that cryptocurrency is here to save the day in situations like this. I really wonder what people though is usually the cause of all the huge inflations in the past. R. Kiyosaki already saw this coming and it is about time before we all realize that at some point, fiats will crash. Gone are the days when the governments will impose some crazy hash policies for their own power and benefits.
Lessen probably but it starts from there gradually until people just get so tired of using fiat. It has been stated some times before that fiats are going to crash so badly in the long run and as long as people end up finding solace in crypto, attentions of the learned and exposed ones will start shifting gradually and that is something to watch out for in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

i think it will never crashed, because Bitcoin and Fiat currency is different to each other, as we all know that bitcoin is lives in the internet, its a digital currency, and the fiat currency is touchable, it is a government money. they are opposite to each other, although there are many people using bitcoin than fiat currency, still the two, bitcoin and fiat is together when it comes in using. Try to withdraw a bitcoin and it will become cash. So still the fiat currency is running, using by people. It is impossible to crashed.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

Fiat currency will not crashed. It will crashed only if all the country joined forces to ban fiat and only used crypto currencies. But it's impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: