Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:50:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:55:54 AM

The history demonstrated that all the fiat currencies crashed at some point and they are unstable by nature It is because the inflation always jumps and the purchasing power drops.
Tutankryptos

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Of course is possible, it has happened coutless time along the history, and it will happen again.
But it's unlikely that it will happes with all currencies in the same time, so it's usually a local event, even if very bad.
The Lone Predator

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

As a national event is very possible and it happened a lot of times, even recently (as in argentina or other countries)
As a global event, it's unlikely and could be happen just in case of a global nuclear war or something so.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

It won't "crash". What I'm thinking is, we can still use fiat money for each country but use bitcoin as sort of an international currency that can be used on all countries. It's like another mode of payment but better since there wouldn't be any conversions needed.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
In my opinion, it's impossible for fiat currencies to be crashed. They are protected by the governments, they guarantee for the value and price of their fiat currencies. Fiat currencies are now play a important role in their economy so that they will do everything they can do not to make that situation happen. Maybe in the far future, digital money will replace traditional fiat currencies but I don't think Bitcoin will be that kind of money.
It is just a matter of time. Fiat or paper money will be wiped out by crypto currencies in future one day. The reason is simple, coming generations will love to have digital currencies instead of present paper money system. Everything evolve with time and introduction of crypto currencies is actually evolution of economic system. It is same as paper money kicked gold out of this business. But it will take time before this happens.

zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Fiat currency will always exist. I think it wont crash because it is still needed in the future. Some countries may opt to be cashless but some countries will still prefer fiat currency. It will not be eradicated totally and will still continue to go around the peoples hand.
Basically bitcoins can’t live without the fiat currency. May be I am wrong against the reviews of many people but I think what experts says about this dilemma that only bitcoins can’t survive. Reason is valid and logical that a layman who don’t have enough money for food how can he afford a computer and internet access to manipulate and use bitcoins. So yes, cash will be in pair with bitcoins.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Fiat money will lose its significance to gold and the cryptocurrencies in the next twenty years, said Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and his latest ,"Why The Rich Are Getting Richer."
The self-proclaimed gold bug is one of few investors to be bullish on both bitcoin and gold, noting that the cryptocurrency will slowly erode fiat currencies' relevance, while gold will act as an important hedge instrument
Cash has lifecycle till 2020 after that it will crash because whole world will switch to the bitcoin by seeing the current fame of bitcoin and its acceptance cross the globe this fact can be assumed easily  that bitcoin will be the global currency an after that cash will rot in the banks anyways banks are also ear expiry bitcoin has shown the true face of banks to the investor and people who place their money in banks re doing wring banks re giving them very minute profit on their money where as bitcoin give more than 100%.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

No, not soon. I think fiat will exist in any form still for a long time. Remember, not all people have access to the Internet, even many governmental agencies still use the paper processes just because people from the previous generations are lazy to learn how to use computers or because technologies are expensive!
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

I don't see the crashing of fiat currency anytime soon. There are a lot of factors that will be in place before this can ever be made possible. But at the moment, Cryptocurrency is still fighting its way to make a full stand in our economy. Irrespective of the person proclaming this, it still needs years to build to reality. Not crashing out of fiats but reduction in its use and its circulation.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

I think this is possible to happened , but Fiat will still exist due to the fact that every person in this world will accept Bitcoin as their way of payment , embracing it as their medium of transaction, we cannot please everybody, also accepting Bitcoin as way of payment is possible and we can say that is because of its great reputation for now.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

I heared Robert Kyosaki statement about fiat currency . Its just that his own opinion. And do you think it is realky reliable. Just think of it before believing it will happened. Just focus on what you do and dont be afraid it wont crashed .Basically we need to research everything before going to negative conclusion.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Sooner or later this is an INEVITABLE scenario. FIAT currencies are totally debased from any real good and their supply is spinning out of control. This fact does not produce hyperinflation YET, because big banks are in fact hijacking this colossal money production and keeping it for themselves. But sooner or later this house of cards will crumble.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

I don`t think Fiat Currency will get crashed because the Government are supporting Fiat Currency, so as long as Government supports Fiat currency there will be no reason for fiat to get crashed. But if the Government start transferring their support on cryptos, probably fiat money will get crashed and not be used anymore.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

I don`t think Fiat Currency will get crashed because the Government are supporting Fiat Currency, so as long as Government supports Fiat currency there will be no reason for fiat to get crashed. But if the Government start transferring their support on cryptos, probably fiat money will get crashed and not be used anymore.
When the time that the people realizes that they are just losing their real value of money overtime then the people will not use fiat anymore and they will just use the cryptocurrencies and that is when the fiat currencies will crash and even though the governments are supporting it, then it is not enough for the fiat currencies to stay.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

The possibility is there, we have a constant thing happening which is change. We all knew that fiat currency nowadays have some issue as it was not totally back-up by Gold reserve.  We don't know exactly what is the condition of our currency reserve. If that is the case, then the effect will come later on.  So let just wait and see. I'm sure crypto currency will be a additional option for people.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

I think this will not happen, fiat is the official currency of the country so the country will protect the fiat in full, the state will do everything to maintain the fiat.
Fiat currency has always crashed and it will do it again, the problem is that governments and banks got a monopoly on gold and so people could not use gold to make their traders, but now there are going to be hundreds of independent currencies competing with fiat, while fiat is never going to disappear I think we are going to see a weakening of fiat in the next decades.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

As much as I love Bitcoin and I think it is way better than any fiat currency but I don't think fiat currency will crash, these fiats are banked by governments and big companies who will not allow that to happen. I love crypto currencies but I also know that it can never replace fiat but i think it still can co-exist. Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

I think no. That is impossible to happen. Many people still prefer to use fiat currency because it is the fastest way of buying small thing like buying your needs in the small store and most of the people dont know how to use digital currency. Government in many countries also wont allow that there will no more fiat currency to use because each country have a Central Bank which has the big contribution of the economy through the taxes that they were paying to the government. So for me, in my opinion we will still using fiat currency and no one can replace or crashed it.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

It's possible if cryptocurrency crazed will continue and every business in the world will adopt this kind of system and that's the time financial institutions can do something about it and even the government, all they can do is ride its fame and start to accept the technology as well and might as well make their own.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

I think its not gonna happen because fiat is important to all people mostly to people not totally knows about cryptocurrencies.  It's hear say because no clarification for that.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: