Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

I think it wont gonna happen even do crypto is already by people there still didnt want to use them. Like children old people and anti crypto and beside not all store accepting crypto. Maybe in the future but today nah!! It will not happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

Fiat currency crashing? This is totally impossible. I don't see Fiat currency crashing simply because, cryptocurrency might have come to stay alright but we should take note that, some countries are against it. If fiat currency crashes, what will countries use and regard as money. Somebody's comment cannot be relied upon to arrive at a conclusion. We need practical and feasible evidence to prove his comments. Well, that is his opinion but fiat currency crashing will not happen.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

Fiat currency will not be crashed. It will remain for a long period of time. Many people still don't know about cryptocurrency. It is better if we use fiat and cryptos at the same time.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

We are not yet in a fully advance world. And there are still countries that are very poor. And many people are still ignorance about cryptocurrency. So i think fiat will not be crashed. It is more accessible and more easy to use. Rather that using cryptocurrencies.

VaryTime

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

I don't think so. To me, fiat will never be crashed because it is the only help to maintain economic system world wide
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
A common currency cannot disappear, since it is completely controlled by states, and states will never decide to abolish it. Each state in economic terms relies on its national money, moreover, the cryptocurrency is still very poorly implemented in our life and this process is likely to continue for decades and will not be smooth. Therefore, for the usual currency should not be afraid.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

maybe this fiat currency will still be used but I'm sure not all of them use fiat currency and not all of them use digital currencies like bitcoin so that this fiat currency won't crashed.
jungelking

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

I don't imagine that it is workable for the fiat money to slammed in light of the fact that a great deal of governments and furthermore the steady government authorities are supporting the fiat cash since from the begin so I think it resembles an incomprehensible plan to surmise that the fiat will smashed. It will require a great deal of investment and we require a major war keeping in mind the end goal to have a tremendous monetary effect that can crash the fiat money.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

For me nothing is going to happen, its just another title for us humans to waste time on and keep us occupied with this collapse mamba jamba bullshit. Lets be Real the only thing thats gonna collapse and has been collapsing is the poor honest hard working people. They say humans are out growing as population and its a threat to the world which the world can hold and supply 4x the current population. What iam trying to say is that the human garbage of an elites always needs an excuse such as ( its necessary to lie to make peace ) so they can stay on top of their own list. lol whats funny is, do they not really, realize what ever they own or have will stay here on earth the moment they die to face the only real judgement just like David Rockefeller. Lets not forget we as humans born and live with a physical body. But we cant even take that with us but leave it here on earth to face the reality.

DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

Fiat will take quite a good number of years to fade out of the system because it has got the full backing of the governments across the globe. Cryptocurrency has a revolutionary idea yet it has a long way to go in order to prove its significance to the world in order to meet the approval of most of the governments.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

Everything is possible but on ashes of one fiat currency yet another will be born
We had many examples if we look history
It is similar in crypto world one hundred of alts is die  next hundred appear
But for sure there is big question with all that global debt and derivatives market
there is more and more empty money creation at least crypto is not producing debt 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

Fiat currency has been used for a long time, and fiat is also a legal medium of exchange and is also controlled by the government. Fiat will not fall, and I think Fiat will be able to survive in the long run.
Currency in a country can fall, due to several factors, such as: A less stable economy is characterized by the country's dependence on imports. Capital flight means that rich people export goods but the money obtained  parking in another country. Political-economic instability, namely state finances are spent on political activities that are far from productive.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
This can happen if the state declares a default, that is, a state bankruptcy, its inability to meet international financial obligations. Have you often heard about the default of states? Other states are not interested in this, therefore international organizations have been created. which are designed to help in such cases and prevent a default. Because fiat is quite stable and generally it is not going to fall.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

I think fiat currency can possible to be crashed it can be happened in the near future but for now we really need it because we now that online currency is not yet developed that can really manage and not legalized in many country.  That's why I believed that things like fiat currency is more useful for today's coming future.

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:47:43 AM

While you can buy food with fiat and while you can buy nothing with crypto, fiat always will be the winner

When crypto will be over full bank control, crypto willbe new fiat, easy plan  Cheesy

DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:55:50 AM

FIAT will continue to exist for quite a long time because they have the support of the governments of every country. Paper money will rather fade out of the system because the world is going digital currencies. In some few years to come all the Fiat paper money will be converted to digital currencies.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

Venezuela is the living proof. They can't rely on their fiat anymore because of the hyperinflation and I just feel so much pity when I read the most of their people turn to games to mine some currency there. The US dollar is very close to experience such fate so let us thank Trump for great participation.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

While you can buy food with fiat and while you can buy nothing with crypto, fiat always will be the winner

When crypto will be over full bank control, crypto willbe new fiat, easy plan  Cheesy
It can be creased only if cryptocurrency got replaced and i don't think any government take such chance because all the cryptocurrencies are dangerous to use.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

Venezuela is the living proof. They can't rely on their fiat anymore because of the hyperinflation and I just feel so much pity when I read the most of their people turn to games to mine some currency there. The US dollar is very close to experience such fate so let us thank Trump for great participation.

So this is really possible to happen this days? well, I will not believe it as long as usd is still there. Lets see if cryptos can replace usd in the future but I bet it will really never happen.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

The ability of a country's debt to exceed its debt service or even repay its principal means that the country's currency is likely to collapse!
This means that in countries that are in financial crisis, the legal currency may collapse!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: