Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:14:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 12:15:46 AM

The ones who shout the loudest have avalon asics and they really, really, really want BFL to fail - to the point they can taste it. More asics = less coins for them. I fear the need for you 'old timers' to want to educate us noobs is less altruism and more greed.
Wait, you mean we have nothing to gain by having BFL ship and meet their performance specs?

Here I am sitting on a ton of BitCoins and my whoredom to Avalon is so great that I wouldn't ever dream/want to make money from a cheaper (yet unreliable?) alternative called BFL?

Raise your hand if you wouldn't buy from a cheaper alternative? I buy hardware to mine Bitcoins, not to "date" the vendors rep.

-----------------

The only truth is I am waiting to see if "the Avalon Clones" being made are worthwhile. They may be alot cheaper than even the BFL Hardware. Their reliability is still an unanswerable question. In which case, if BFL fails it will be my first strategic choice.

Your assumptions are distorted and inane.

Your fascination with the word distorted is noted. You have used it at least once in last few posts. You also mentioned NLP a little while back. I am sure there is a link here somewhere... help me figure it out.

I hope you arent fixing hard drives today :
https://plus.google.com/104100515304524528467/about?gl=us&hl=en

Did you get my postcards?

oh shit .. did I let the cat out the bag .. fuck .. ooopss

This is exactly what Josh would have said/done.

Date Registered: November 03, 2012, 11:21:57 AM

Look at this dude's post history. Had to post today in Newbie to satisfy the ability to get outta jail to shill like a big boy in our sandbox.

I'm sad to say, but if this is truly the game that BFL is playing oppose to spending their efforts on product development, then all them investors are in a rude awakening.

int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:21:28 AM

The ones who shout the loudest have avalon asics and they really, really, really want BFL to fail - to the point they can taste it. More asics = less coins for them. I fear the need for you 'old timers' to want to educate us noobs is less altruism and more greed.
Wait, you mean we have nothing to gain by having BFL ship and meet their performance specs?

Here I am sitting on a ton of BitCoins and my whoredom to Avalon is so great that I wouldn't ever dream/want to make money from a cheaper (yet unreliable?) alternative called BFL?

Raise your hand if you wouldn't buy from a cheaper alternative? I buy hardware to mine Bitcoins, not to "date" the vendors rep.

-----------------

The only truth is I am waiting to see if "the Avalon Clones" being made are worthwhile. They may be alot cheaper than even the BFL Hardware. Their reliability is still an unanswerable question. In which case, if BFL fails it will be my first strategic choice.

Your assumptions are distorted and inane.

Your fascination with the word distorted is noted. You have used it at least once in last few posts. You also mentioned NLP a little while back. I am sure there is a link here somewhere... help me figure it out.

I hope you arent fixing hard drives today :
https://plus.google.com/104100515304524528467/about?gl=us&hl=en

Did you get my postcards?

oh shit .. did I let the cat out the bag .. fuck .. ooopss

Look at this dude's post history. Had to post today in Newbie to satisfy the ability to get outta jail to shill like a big boy in our sandbox.

I'm sad to say, but if this is truly the game that BFL is playing oppose to spending their efforts on product development, then all them investors are in a rude awakening.

Mission accomplished. Thanks for playing.

I am Josh.

PS : Don't bother looking harder or listening to anything that anyone else may have said - Just run with your stupid and take it where it needs to go .. let it roam free.

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:21:48 AM

The smell of desperation hangs thick in the air.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:22:14 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

Nulla et massa vitae tortor condimentum vestibulum.  Cheesy

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Endlessa

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:22:23 AM

Do they collect sales tax?

Why the fuck didn't I think of this earlier! Either the pre-orders are considered sales or people of considered investors. It can't be both ways.

On the sales front, if BFL on record in stating that pre-orders are considered sales, somehow nixing the investor aspect?

If sales, then sales tax MUST have been paid to the state of Kansas and Missouri, for they were located in the latter last year.

Now that April 15, has come and gone, I'm wondering if they filed, stating them millions of dollars of gross sales. The IRS does pay a 10% bounty for turning in non-payers.

https://www.kssst.kdor.ks.gov/webLookupResults.cfm

Combined Code :   OVEJO
Combined Jurisdiction :   Overland Park
Total Tax Rate:   8.65%

Tax Entities
State Of Kansas:   6.300%
Johnson County:   1.225%
City of Overland Park:   1.125%

Creditors. Asset. Not hard if you understand balance sheets. NOT INCOME.

Again .. try harder .. your fail is so fail its fucking failing at failing .. hard.

ok last post . . .on a general ledger outanding orders are a liability, not an asset in business. ..it does nothing  for blf's prospectus  as a business. . . it hurts them to carry this many orders
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:23:13 AM

yours?
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:24:06 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

Keep going.. it only serves to prove my point.
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:25:18 AM

yours?

No. Yours. I look forward to you letting us know how many units you ship out this weekend.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:25:55 AM

yours?

Your demonstrated skills have been noted for time eternal ...good luck finding another job .

P.S Thanks for playing...Good to see that u enjoy the misfortune of others

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:27:09 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

agreed k9 has a pretentious over evaluation of his contributions to any given conversation? (yay you dids latins. ..momma's so proud. .validate . . validate. . .validate. ..dead language. . .dead personality)
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:28:07 AM

yours?

No. Yours. I look forward to you letting us know how many units you ship out this weekend.
I'm rubber your glue what bounces on me sticks to you?

eat a bag of dicks. ..hahhaha
nottm28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:28:39 AM

yours?

Your demonstrated skills have been noted for time eternal ...good luck finding another job .

Well I for one don't like to revel in others' misfortune - but when someone brings dire consequences on themselves - that has to be pointed out... otherwise nothing is learned.

donations not accepted
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:31:51 AM

yours?

That's an interesting conclusion to a question that I asked. You could have let me at least judge him before judging me so fiercely ? Don't you think ?
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:33:12 AM

yours?

Well I for one don't like to revel in others' misfortune - but when someone brings dire consequences on themselves - that has to be pointed out... otherwise nothing is learned.

@(xian and friends) hypocrisy disguised as anarchy is destitute disguise as accomplishment
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:34:43 AM

yours?

@(xian and friends) hypocrisy disguised as anarchy is destitute disguise as accomplishment

oh oh oh. . .wait. . I forgot one thing. . . eat a bag of dicks
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:36:15 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

Listen you fucking condescending arsehole ... anyone can't post shit in a language that no-one understands in order to look smarter than someone else.

The weapon of choice today is English. Attempt to use it or fuck off.. dig ?

YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:36:28 AM

yours?

I think that instead of focusing totally on ones self in the "WHATS IN IT FOR ME" gen y mentality ..he chose to bring information and light onto BFL's corrupt business practices

SO yes he did himself out of some cash but also helped the comminity as a whole and maybe even stopped BFL from executeing this type of practice on many others to follow

So what have you provided to the community apart from your abuse and trolling others trying to deal with a difficult situation ??

Oh wait just like inaba u will change your alias and continue to hide from who and what u are... go back to the shadows and have a look closely to find whats in it for me mantra...you are a credit to the community and we certainly need more pple like yourself to help mainstream crypto....lol

OBJECT NOT FOUND
nottm28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:37:10 AM

oh oh oh. . .wait. . I forgot one thing. . . eat a bag of dicks

See, I don't think that helps and allows others to belay a decent answer to the fact that xian brought this upon himself...

donations not accepted
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:38:28 AM

Dare I ask what your point is, other than shilling for Butterfly Labs ?
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:40:01 AM

yours?

I think that instead of focusing totally on ones self in the "WHATS IN IT FOR ME" gen y mentality ..he chose to bring information and light onto BFL's corrupt business practices

SO yes he did himself out of some cash but also helped the comminity as a whole and maybe even stopped BFL from executeing this type of practice on many others to follow

So what have you provided to the community apart from your abuse and trolling others trying to deal with a difficult situation ??

Oh wait just like inaba u will change your alias and continue to hide from who and what u are... go back to the shadows and have a look closely to find whats in it for me mantra...you are a credit to the community and we certainly need more pple like yourself to help mainstream crypto....lol

Abuse. Interesting choice of words. YipYap .. that must be a real name .. shadows and trolls .. an interesting game you play here ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: