Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:59:11 AM

The real question is PL .. did you get my postcards?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:59:31 AM

The ones who shout the loudest have avalon asics and they really, really, really want BFL to fail - to the point they can taste it. More asics = less coins for them. I fear the need for you 'old timers' to want to educate us noobs is less altruism and more greed.
Wait, you mean we have nothing to gain by having BFL ship and meet their performance specs?

Here I am sitting on a ton of BitCoins and my whoredom to Avalon is so great that I wouldn't ever dream/want to make money from a cheaper (yet unreliable?) alternative called BFL?

Raise your hand if you wouldn't buy from a cheaper alternative? I buy hardware to mine Bitcoins, not to "date" the vendors rep.

-----------------

The only truth is I am waiting to see if "the Avalon Clones" being made are worthwhile. They may be alot cheaper than even the BFL Hardware. Their reliability is still an unanswerable question. In which case, if BFL fails it will be my first strategic choice.

Your assumptions are distorted and inane.

Your fascination with the word distorted is noted. You have used it at least once in last few posts. You also mentioned NLP a little while back. I am sure there is a link here somewhere... help me figure it out.

I hope you arent fixing hard drives today :
https://plus.google.com/104100515304524528467/about?gl=us&hl=en

Did you get my postcards?

oh shit .. did I let the cat out the bag .. fuck .. ooopss

God damn it wtf with all the retards in texas.  .I need to gtfo before it rubs off. .. .
Aha, Inaba in disguise.
Endlessa

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:00:27 AM

war . ..it's all the art of war. . .and your FUD
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:01:16 AM

The ones who shout the loudest have avalon asics and they really, really, really want BFL to fail - to the point they can taste it. More asics = less coins for them. I fear the need for you 'old timers' to want to educate us noobs is less altruism and more greed.
Wait, you mean we have nothing to gain by having BFL ship and meet their performance specs?

Here I am sitting on a ton of BitCoins and my whoredom to Avalon is so great that I wouldn't ever dream/want to make money from a cheaper (yet unreliable?) alternative called BFL?

Raise your hand if you wouldn't buy from a cheaper alternative? I buy hardware to mine Bitcoins, not to "date" the vendors rep.

-----------------

The only truth is I am waiting to see if "the Avalon Clones" being made are worthwhile. They may be alot cheaper than even the BFL Hardware. Their reliability is still an unanswerable question. In which case, if BFL fails it will be my first strategic choice.

Your fascination with the word distorted is noted. You have used it at least once in last few posts. You also mentioned NLP a little while back. I am sure there is a link here somewhere... help me figure it out.

God damn it wtf with all the retards in texas.  .I need to gtfo before it rubs off. .. .
Aha, Inaba in disguise.

I am INABA !!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:01:31 AM

Send it to my current address:

http://www.mylife.com/l-joshua-zerlan-e961579999368
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:01:34 AM

-----------------

God damn it wtf with all the retards in texas.  .I need to gtfo before it rubs off. .. .
Aha, Inaba in disguise.
omg PL it's impossible I'm a person with opinion .  .we'll have to make a new award for your level of genius. . .you have obviously done your research
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:02:34 AM

ok PL respect where respect is due. . .that was funny. . .oh and FU Smiley hhehe jk Smiley
 :
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:03:37 AM

seriously the nature of argument doesn't have to adversarial
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:03:49 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

Nulla et massa vitae tortor condimentum vestibulum.  Cheesy

Keep going.. it only serves to prove my point.
agreed k9 has a pretentious over evaluation of his contributions to any given conversation? (yay you dids latins. ..momma's so proud. .validate . . validate. . .validate. ..dead language. . .dead personality)

I feel that I put way more into any one of my posts by pasting the output of a lorem ipsum engine than int03h has put into all of his posts together.

Back onto a real conversation. I was hoping you could provide an example of a major online retailer that charges the full amount to your credit card (not just an authorization) for a pre-order.

Here is my post on the subject (sans nonsense)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207331.msg2270904#msg2270904
omg you so demonstrated mastery of UCC we shall all bow down to your fact based discussion of reality. . . oh wait. ..you were wrong and redirected. . .well g' luck next time
I have not stated anything regarding the Uniform Commercial Code other than I felt a more relevant state statute existed.
I posted the relevant statute entitled Missouri Merchandising Practices Act. I post it again http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/chapters/chap407.htm.
I already posted the part I feel BFL has violated:
407.020. 1. The act, use or employment by any person of any deception, fraud, false pretense, false promise, misrepresentation, unfair practice or the concealment, suppression, or omission of any material fact in connection with the sale or advertisement of any merchandise in trade or commerce or the solicitation of any funds for any charitable purpose, as defined in section 407.453, in or from the state of Missouri, is declared to be an unlawful practice.
You failed to address that Missouri statute.

You said that all retailers charge full price for pre-orders, I posted several counter examples of major online retailers never charge full price for pre-orders. They only authorize. They only charge when the item ships. You have not addressed this either.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:03:56 AM

war . ..it's all the art of war. . .and your FUD

just Missing a timeline ...... is that what u are going with in regards to BFL ......lol cry lol

If you believe that you either are not informed on the long long history of this saga or are deluded !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:04:34 AM

+

OBJECT NOT FOUND
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:05:21 AM

It isn't my friend. You just make it turn out that way.

Almost all the interactions I have had with you were on the basis of practices employed and ethics. Personal didn't enter into it until private information was posted. Guess by who?
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:05:32 AM

Fix me a hard drive quick quick quick

nottm28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:06:08 AM

I think that instead of focusing totally on ones self in the "WHATS IN IT FOR ME" gen y mentality ..he chose to bring information and light onto BFL's corrupt business practices

Well, despite your impenetrable choice of words, I gather your comments. He has a right to bring to the community attention, the fact that he feels aggrieved.

SO yes he did himself out of some cash but also helped the comminity as a whole and maybe even stopped BFL from executeing this type of practice on many others to follow

$15k in fact. I doubt he did any of the other things you were trying to say YipYip.

So what have you provided to the community apart from your abuse and trolling others trying to deal with a difficult situation ??

Well, I have done loads actually - for one thing I have answered your post and pointed out to anyone with an ounce of intelligence, that your points in your post are poor at best.

Oh wait just like inaba u will change your alias and continue to hide from who and what u are... go back to the shadows and have a look closely to find whats in it for me mantra...you are a credit to the community and we certainly need more pple like yourself to help mainstream crypto....lol

I do not intend to change my alias. I think the community might actually be better off with less people like you.

Keep denfending the most morally corrupt business I have ever come across in my life....

Keep supporting/enabling these guys and saying your are helping anyone by this behavior...

Just for the record you totally support and endorse BFL business practices up to date ??

Of course not - who would 'totally' endorse *anything* if they had any sense?

But what xian did is reprehensible to the point of beyond belief.

I expect a lot of people on these forums are developers, work in IT etc. We all know about 'target dates'.

If bfl had delivered his asic already, he would be sitting there reveling in his profit keeping his mouth shut.

He must have known it was a gamble to pay cash up front for a 'pre-order' - just like I did. And if bfl fail to deliver and you have bet your life savings on an asic - then you made a really bad choice.

There's plenty of people with plenty of cash who don't mind the gamble. I am sick of people trying to 'protect' me from a bad investment when really they just want to go back to the old days where they got the coins and no-one else did.

donations not accepted
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:06:57 AM

Almost all the interactions I have had with you were on the basis of practices employed and ethics. Personal didn't enter into it until private information was posted. Guess by who?

By me PL .. and I am not who you think I am ..

dig deep .. you will find the answer..
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:08:40 AM

As far as I am concerned you are Inaba.

You used information that was only disclosed by him.
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:09:26 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

Nulla et massa vitae tortor condimentum vestibulum.  Cheesy

Keep going.. it only serves to prove my point.
agreed k9 has a pretentious over evaluation of his contributions to any given conversation? (yay you dids latins. ..momma's so proud. .validate . . validate. . .validate. ..dead language. . .dead personality)

I feel that I put way more into any one of my posts by pasting the output of a lorem ipsum engine than int03h has put into all of his posts together.

Back onto a real conversation. I was hoping you could provide an example of a major online retailer that charges the full amount to your credit card (not just an authorization) for a pre-order.

Here is my post on the subject (sans nonsense)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207331.msg2270904#msg2270904
omg you so demonstrated mastery of UCC we shall all bow down to your fact based discussion of reality. . . oh wait. ..you were wrong and redirected. . .well g' luck next time
I have not stated anything regarding the Uniform Commercial Code other than I felt a more relevant state statute existed.
I posted the relevant statute entitled Missouri Merchandising Practices Act. I post it again http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/chapters/chap407.htm.
I already posted the part I feel BFL has violated:
407.020. 1. The act, use or employment by any person of any deception, fraud, false pretense, false promise, misrepresentation, unfair practice or the concealment, suppression, or omission of any material fact in connection with the sale or advertisement of any merchandise in trade or commerce or the solicitation of any funds for any charitable purpose, as defined in section 407.453, in or from the state of Missouri, is declared to be an unlawful practice.
You failed to address that Missouri statute.

You said that all retailers charge full price for pre-orders, I posted several counter examples of major online retailers never charge full price for pre-orders. They only authorize. They only charge when the item ships. You have not addressed this either.

um dumb ass you said he had a case base on implied contract. .. and then you said yeah that's not true in my next post. . .after you put me in the position to create the fact based argument for you..  .. not only were you wrong, but you were lazy (I'm apparently your personal wikipedia), so no you don't get to say your had it right all along. . .. .like I told you before.  .or at least the thread.. .. .look up "Duke Nukem'' receipt on google.. . . .and in true xian repetitive fashion.. .eat a bag of dicks
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:11:10 AM

Which makes you wrong. Again.

You assume that I didn't disclose it to him ?

Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:14:29 AM

Scooby mother @#43ing doo... your a fracking genius. . keep going you  have all the answers to the worlds problems
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:15:35 AM

Which makes you wrong. Again.

You assume that I didn't disclose it to him ?

To use a phrase that the retard Inaba himself has used in his own defense.

"Well, it's all publicly available information."

And yes, you may send any postcards you wish to the last address. Leave out any anthrax or other dangerous substances, please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: