Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59145 times)
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:18:41 AM

seriously the nature of argument doesn't have to adversarial
It isn't my friend. You just make it turn out that way.

Almost all the interactions I have had with you were on the basis of practices employed and ethics. Personal didn't enter into it until private information was posted. Guess by who?

By me PL .. and I am not who you think I am ..

dig deep .. you will find the answer..

As far as I am concerned you are Inaba.

You used information that was only disclosed by him.
Which makes you wrong. Again.

You assume that I didn't disclose it to him ?

To use a phrase that the retard Inaba himself has used in his own defense.

"Well, it's all publicly available information."

And yes, you may send any postcards you wish to the last address. Leave out any anthrax or other dangerous substances, please.

You are too funny .. If I was going to send you anything it would be a box of Seraquil.
Endlessa

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:18:54 AM

Almost all the interactions I have had with you were on the basis of practices employed and ethics. Personal didn't enter into it until private information was posted. Guess by who?

And yes, you may send any postcards you wish to the last address. Leave out any anthrax or other dangerous substances, please.
you internet *anonymous* dumbasses don't realize that nothing isn't seen or identified.. . .go do defcon one time. . I dare you .. . come back and tell me your "anonymous"
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:21:55 AM

I think that instead of focusing totally on ones self in the "WHATS IN IT FOR ME" gen y mentality ..he chose to bring information and light onto BFL's corrupt business practices

Well, despite your impenetrable choice of words, I gather your comments. He has a right to bring to the community attention, the fact that he feels aggrieved.

SO yes he did himself out of some cash but also helped the comminity as a whole and maybe even stopped BFL from executeing this type of practice on many others to follow

$15k in fact. I doubt he did any of the other things you were trying to say YipYip.

So what have you provided to the community apart from your abuse and trolling others trying to deal with a difficult situation ??

Well, I have done loads actually - for one thing I have answered your post and pointed out to anyone with an ounce of intelligence, that your points in your post are poor at best.

Oh wait just like inaba u will change your alias and continue to hide from who and what u are... go back to the shadows and have a look closely to find whats in it for me mantra...you are a credit to the community and we certainly need more pple like yourself to help mainstream crypto....lol

I do not intend to change my alias. I think the community might actually be better off with less people like you.

Keep denfending the most morally corrupt business I have ever come across in my life....

Keep supporting/enabling these guys and saying your are helping anyone by this behavior...

Just for the record you totally support and endorse BFL business practices up to date ??

Of course not - who would 'totally' endorse *anything* if they had any sense?

But what xian did is reprehensible to the point of beyond belief.

I expect a lot of people on these forums are developers, work in IT etc. We all know about 'target dates'.

If bfl had delivered his asic already, he would be sitting there reveling in his profit keeping his mouth shut.

He must have known it was a gamble to pay cash up front for a 'pre-order' - just like I did. And if bfl fail to deliver and you have bet your life savings on an asic - then you made a really bad choice.

There's plenty of people with plenty of cash who don't mind the gamble. I am sick of people trying to 'protect' me from a bad investment when really they just want to go back to the old days where they got the coins and no-one else did.

What did he do that u find sooooo reprehensible....

He complained about 1 of about 30 missed lies\deadlines and mis-representations made by this company going back nearly 12 months

So u find this abhorrent to you  ??

Or you just want to silence him ??

I dont really understand what your point is..or what u are trying to achieve  ??

We all get it that he could have made more money ..great or he could tell others of his XP which he has....and for some reason you want to punish him for his choice of recourse...why Huh

OBJECT NOT FOUND
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:24:35 AM

you internet *anonymous* dumbasses don't realize that nothing isn't seen or identified.. . .go do defcon one time. . I dare you .. . come back and tell me your "anonymous"
Don't be stupid.

No one is anonymous dummy (unless they are somehow incredibly ignorant of various facts). Don't overlay your own [apparent] stupidity (or nonsense notions) unto others.
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:29:42 AM

Don't be stupid.

No one is anonymous dummy (unless they are somehow incredibly ignorant of various facts). Don't overlay your own [apparent] stupidity (or nonsense notions) unto others.
yo you apparently missed the entire point of what I said. . .way to go non-sarcasm understanding republican. . .don't understand that? well exactly
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 01:31:47 AM

If I'm reading the past several posts correct, there seems to be two user accounts operated by Josh Zerlan, the COO of Butterfly Labs in Kansas City, who has nothing else better to do than troll the forum he's on record in stating he loathes.

Meanwhile, thousands of people have pre-orders pending, the same people that Josh Zerlan refers to as cocksuckers.

Josh Zerlan drank the Kool Aid at BF Labs, Inc., continuing to do so to wash down the cum of Sonny Vleisides, son of a scammer by the name of James Ray Houston, et al., both of which scammed millions of dollars from poor little old ladies with their lottery scheme, while they lived high on the hog in the blue butterfly land of Costa Rica, in a place call Laissez Faire City.

I believe it's time play to hardball!
nottm28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:32:47 AM

I think that instead of focusing totally on ones self in the "WHATS IN IT FOR ME" gen y mentality ..he chose to bring information and light onto BFL's corrupt business practices

Well, despite your impenetrable choice of words, I gather your comments. He has a right to bring to the community attention, the fact that he feels aggrieved.

SO yes he did himself out of some cash but also helped the comminity as a whole and maybe even stopped BFL from executeing this type of practice on many others to follow

$15k in fact. I doubt he did any of the other things you were trying to say YipYip.

So what have you provided to the community apart from your abuse and trolling others trying to deal with a difficult situation ??

Well, I have done loads actually - for one thing I have answered your post and pointed out to anyone with an ounce of intelligence, that your points in your post are poor at best.

Oh wait just like inaba u will change your alias and continue to hide from who and what u are... go back to the shadows and have a look closely to find whats in it for me mantra...you are a credit to the community and we certainly need more pple like yourself to help mainstream crypto....lol

I do not intend to change my alias. I think the community might actually be better off with less people like you.

Keep denfending the most morally corrupt business I have ever come across in my life....

Keep supporting/enabling these guys and saying your are helping anyone by this behavior...

Just for the record you totally support and endorse BFL business practices up to date ??

I expect a lot of people on these forums are developers, work in IT etc. We all know about 'target dates'.

If bfl had delivered his asic already, he would be sitting there reveling in his profit keeping his mouth shut.

He must have known it was a gamble to pay cash up front for a 'pre-order' - just like I did. And if bfl fail to deliver and you have bet your life savings on an asic - then you made a really bad choice.

There's plenty of people with plenty of cash who don't mind the gamble. I am sick of people trying to 'protect' me from a bad investment when really they just want to go back to the old days where they got the coins and no-one else did.

He complained about 1 of about 30 missed lies\deadlines and mis-representations made by this company going back nearly 12 months

I dont really understand what your point is..or what u are trying to achieve  ??

We all get it that he could have made more money ..great or he could tell others of his XP which he has....and for some reason you want to punish him for his choice of recourse...why Huh

Did you come into this thread late?

Reprehensible acts include telling people to FO, making it his purpose in life to slate bfl publicly, over and over and over again. To the point that they made an 'unprecedented' move to force a refund on this one individual - who else do you know here who had a blf order 'force refunded'. Ask yourself why that might be. Read the thread from the beginning.

My point is this:

I am sick of people trying to 'protect' me from a bad investment when really they just want to go back to the old days where they got the coins and no-one else did.
I don't want to silence anyone. I am from England where we fight for the rights of people to have their say. That also means I have my right to say xian was a fool.

donations not accepted
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:33:03 AM

Don't be stupid.

yo you apparently missed the entire point of what I said. . .way to go non-sarcasm understanding republican. . .don't understand that? well exactly

Sorry iam old and dont really understand SMS speak or whatever language you are pretending to be using..

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:34:21 AM

war . ..it's all the art of war. . .and your FUD

just Missing a timeline ...... is that what u are going with in regards to BFL ......lol cry lol

If you believe that you either are not informed on the long long history of this saga or are deluded !

He's new here, his account was created 3 weeks ago. So he's not aware of the missed October, and the missed November, and the missed December, and the missed January, and the missed February, and the missed March, and the missed April, and the missed May.

Buy & Hold
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:37:34 AM

Don't be stupid.

Sorry iam old and dont really understand SMS speak or whatever language you are pretending to be using..
I can have sympathy for that. .  ..if your being truthful. .. . .otherwise no mercy
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:41:32 AM

Did you come into this thread late?

Reprehensible acts include telling people to FO, making it his purpose in life to slate bfl publicly, over and over and over again. To the point that they made an 'unprecedented' move to force a refund on this one individual - who else do you know here who had a blf order 'force refunded'. Ask yourself why that might be. Read the thread from the beginning.

My point is this:

I am sick of people trying to 'protect' me from a bad investment when really they just want to go back to the old days where they got the coins and no-one else did
I don't want to silence anyone. I am from England where we fight for the rights of people to have their say. That also means I have my right to say xian was a fool.

It is somebody's right as a consumer to complain when they feel they have been badly treated ...is it totally fair and right ....no not really but it is how our consumer society works at this point..

It is upto the business to satisfy that customer in his perceived issues and problems ..this is how it works...are customers 100% right all the time...lol... NO ...but this is the contract of business & customer

Now the final chestnut...

So Its all about us wanting to be able to mint coins and nobody else...Yeah you have totally got me their...lol

I do this purely so nobody else can mine.... Your argument is pure genius... I get it that this is your point of view but it is not mine ..sorry

OBJECT NOT FOUND
nottm28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:45:27 AM

Your argument is pure genius...

I wouldn't quite go that far but it's far better than yours I think...

donations not accepted
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:45:52 AM

just Missing a timeline ...... is that what u are going with in regards to BFL ......lol cry lol

If you believe that you either are not informed on the long long history of this saga or are deluded !

He's new here, his account was created 3 weeks ago. So he's not aware of the missed October, and the missed November, and the missed December, and the missed January, and the missed February, and the missed March, and the missed April, and the missed May.

*she

and no, I got the "saga",but it's not. . to me, at least, it's a whiny bunch of bitches (non-gendered of course) that can't take the most basic of obvious risk mitigation. . . it's soooo sad your overtly butt hurt bunch of BS is so unmanageable, that I feel sad that the generations born before don't have the most basic skills to  deal with it. ....I'm  saddened that your androgynous lives don't allow you to deal with it better than a girl
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:47:18 AM

Don't be stupid.

I can have sympathy for that. .  ..if your being truthful. .. . .otherwise no mercy

...cool ..I appreciate your undestanding in these matters Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:49:25 AM

Don't be stupid.

...cool ..I appreciate your undestanding in these matters Cheesy

*hugs*
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:50:49 AM

*she

and no, I got the "saga",but it's not. . to me, at least, it's a whiny bunch of bitches (non-gendered of course) that can't take the most basic of obvious risk mitigation. . . it's soooo sad your overtly butt hurt bunch of BS is so unmanageable, that I feel sad that the generations born before don't have the most basic skills to  deal with it. ....I'm  saddened that your androgynous lives don't allow you to deal with it better than a girl

I thought you where going to use whole sentences to help me understand you ..^^^ that is an adjective laden bunch of words that I dont understand.. sorry my feeble mind again has me at a disadvantage

OBJECT NOT FOUND
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:51:23 AM

Now the final chestnut...

So Its all about us wanting to be able to mint coins and nobody else...Yeah you have totally got me their...lol

I do this purely so nobody else can mine.... Your argument is pure genius... I get it that this is your point of view but it is not mine ..sorry

Ugh, the stupidity of that conclusion flys in the face of all logic.

It assumes people can't find the silver lining regardless of the turnout of a situation.

--------------

By those geniuses (nottm28, Endlessa, where is that wrenchmonkey?) mode of thinking there is no way for a miner to profit from either situation. SIGH.

--------------

Whats interesting about their argument is that the premise itself doesn't ultimately make sense. If a miner were worried about the hashrate going through the roof making their miner unprofitable...then wouldn't a moment of thought applied to that logic....also lead a person to resolve the idea in their mind that "then no ASIC unit would be profitable" if that were the case?

Isn't that pretty obvious as a conclusion?

If mine were not profitable in that circumstance then, why would any other ASIC miner in another persons hands help?

They seem to miss the obvious. Or perhaps they have no actual idea of the various solutions you can come up with to resolve every situation. (Of which I am not going to say anything on...if you haven't figure it out, then that is good for me!)
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:51:57 AM

Don't be stupid.

As opposed to Latin .. the double standards are obviously obvious.

One is good cop dumb cop and the other is Latin cop stupid cop ..

Either way .. can one of you fucking morons explain to me what it is you are attempting to defend ?

See if you can leave the words NOOB and SHILL and INABA and JOSH out of the argument.  (extra challenge points)

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:55:08 AM

Wait a minute here... I am reprehensible for standing up for myself getting absolutely terrible treatment as an initial preorder customer over the last 11 months ? For enduring their COO acting completely unprofessionally on these forums and calling him on his behavior ?

I am sorry that you have such low self esteem and say "Why yes please, I would like some more un-lubed sodomy at the hands of Butterfly Labs for not being able to accurately state when my preorder will ship after waiting for 11 months of one broken promise after another."

Some of us have less tolerance for prolonged bullshit and fight for ourselves when we feel wronged.

I need to most strenuously disagree with your evaluation and you should feel ashamed that you are willing to be taken advantage of.
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:59:05 AM

Wait a minute here... I am reprehensible for standing up for myself getting absolutely terrible treatment as an initial preorder customer over the last 11 months ? For enduring their COO acting completely unprofessional on these forums and calling him on his behavior ?

I am sorry that you have such low self esteem and say "Why yes please, I would like some more un-lubed sodomy at the hands of Butterfly Labs for not being able to accurately state when my preorder will ship after waiting for 11 months of one broken promise of another."

Some of us have less tolerance for prolonged bullshit and fight for ourselves when we feel wronged.

I need to most strenuously disagree with your evaluation and you should feel ashamed that you are willing to be taken advantage of.

And this is all motivated out of your greed to stop others mining coins .... it all makes sense !!

Does it ... i think i have issues because i really cant put it together... if we wanted to stop others from mining would we not keep supporting BFL in holding up the development of the crypto world ..which they have done with military precision...

Also i will point out whole heartedly that LTC would not be the thriving community that it is today without BFL ..

For that I say thanks  Wink

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: