Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:50:30 PM

Here's my profiling of - k9quaint - I wondered how old he was - here is my analysis (age in brackets)

Why does it matter who old is the speaker? I do not believe that it affects the validity of the facts or arguments put forward by them.

I thought it would be a good exercise in psychological profiling - you're next Smiley

First guess without even reading your posts is 21 - am I right?

[EDIT] you are not allowed to go and quickly remove your old posts as this is 'destruction of evidence'

I stand by my post history 100%. You are off by a factor of 2 on my age.  I am flattered you would spend so much time on me. I am a software engineer. My specialty is network security.
Either I am young at heart, or you are bad at profiling. I think I could live with either outcome.  Grin

Well, that surprises me - so you are 42 - there's no way you can see that in your posts - either you are immature or you just haven't learned much...

I think I could live with either outcome.  Grin

Edit: oh, and I am married. You could play for the Mets with that batting average.  Roll Eyes

[EDIT] now I know you are lying...

And now I know you can't abide being wrong.

Time for me to retire - I have said my piece. I do hope xian learns something from this (and refrains from telling people to FO - that might help).

Never too late to make good on that promise.

I would but I am constantly reminded with 'recent replies' to my posts and I can't turn them off. Then I read yours and YipYip's posts and felt obliged to point out that you both are lacking...

[EDIT] Quaecumque.

donations not accepted
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:59:00 PM

Here's my profiling of - k9quaint - I wondered how old he was - here is my analysis (age in brackets)

Why does it matter who old is the speaker? I do not believe that it affects the validity of the facts or arguments put forward by them.

I thought it would be a good exercise in psychological profiling - you're next Smiley

[EDIT] you are not allowed to go and quickly remove your old posts as this is 'destruction of evidence'

I stand by my post history 100%. You are off by a factor of 2 on my age.  I am flattered you would spend so much time on me. I am a software engineer. My specialty is network security.
Either I am young at heart, or you are bad at profiling. I think I could live with either outcome.  Grin

Well, that surprises me - so you are 42 - there's no way you can see that in your posts - either you are immature or you just haven't learned much...

Edit: oh, and I am married. You could play for the Mets with that batting average.  Roll Eyes

Time for me to retire - I have said my piece. I do hope xian learns something from this (and refrains from telling people to FO - that might help).

I would but I am constantly reminded with 'recent replies' to my posts and I can't turn them off. Then I read yours and YipYip's posts and felt obliged to point out that you both are lacking...

[EDIT] Quaecumque.

Well, I can't complain too loudly. Had you not pointed out Xian's loss so many times, he might not have found out he had a case.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217036.0

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:01:56 AM

[EDIT] Quaecumque.

Well, I can't complain too loudly. Had you not pointed out Xian's loss so many times, he might not have found out he had a case.

For a 42 year old man - your posts are very strange... and you know he has no case

[EDIT] k9 - you were so kind in the early days - what happened to you? I can understand YipYip's comments but yours?

donations not accepted
YipYip

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:05:17 AM

..yawn

16 YipYip

..i loled .. i wish dude Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:06:40 AM

..yawn

16 YipYip

..i loled .. i wish dude Cheesy

tell us then...

donations not accepted
YipYip

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:10:55 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 12:32:23 AM by YipYip

[EDIT] Quaecumque.

For a 42 year old man - your posts are very strange... and you know he has no case

... what A load of rubbish ..."he has no case" ... i beg to differ

Personally I wanted to thank u for pointing all of this out and now causing Xian to move forward against Big Fucking Lies

I think on rough estimate there was at least 20-30 btc ready to put money into this action against BFL ( i have 2 btc i would love to donate to teh cause)

But no he does not want our money and will do it himself... notice something strange hear ... i think they are called morals and principles something that BFL are totally deficient in

Enough talking it is the time for the slow wheels to start turning and action is the word for the day...

Once again thanks for hopefully opening the flood gates to taking these asshats down !!! Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:15:01 AM

I stand by my post history 100%. You are off by a factor of 2 on my age.  I am flattered you would spend so much time on me. I am a software engineer. My specialty is network security.
Either I am young at heart, or you are bad at profiling. I think I could live with either outcome.  Grin

I think I could live with either outcome.  Grin

Edit: oh, and I am married. You could play for the Mets with that batting average.  Roll Eyes

[EDIT] Quaecumque.

... what i load of rubbish ..."he has no case" ... i beg to differ

Personally I wanted to thank u for pointing all of this out and now causing Xian to move forward against Big Fucking Lies

I think on rough estimate there was at least 20-30 btc ready to put money into this action against BFL ( i have 2 btc i would love to donate to teh cause)

But no he does not want our money and will do it himself... notice something strange hear ... i think they are called morals and principles something that BFL are totally deficient in

Enough talking it is the time for the slow wheels to start turning and action is the word for the day...

Once again thanks for hopefully opening the flood gates to taking these asshats down !!! Cool

Dear oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - check out your language *dude*. I  'wanna tank u f orl yr posts - theyv bin grate to reed'

donations not accepted
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:18:22 AM

[EDIT] k9 - you were so kind in the early days - what happened to you? I can understand YipYip's comments but yours?

As usual, your analysis of the situation is incorrect. You can read an actual lawyer's analysis here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217036.msg2290818#msg2290818
Xian's case is fairly cut and dry.

Your revisitation of my posts lacks context. In the early days of these forums, the there were far fewer sock puppets and the tone was more collegial. Now, everybody and his brother has discovered Bitcoin thanks to the media and we have boatloads of nitwits for whom math and logic are foreign concepts. Scammers abound and their tactics are shallow, shameful, and (for the most part) predictable.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:21:18 AM

Folks, Relax!

Don't feed the trolls. They are just trying to turn the thread page (56) so fewer people read what has recently transpired. If you really want to get the trolls goat. Delete your old original post and repost it after they are done with "the page turning techniques".

Doing so defeats their general purpose for being present and spamming.
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:25:18 AM

As usual, your analysis of the situation is incorrect. You can read an actual lawyer's analysis here:
Xian's case is fairly cut and dry.

Your revisitation of my posts lacks context. In the early days of these forums, the there were far fewer sock puppets and the tone was more collegial. Now, everybody and his brother has discovered Bitcoin thanks to the media and we have boatloads of nitwits for whom math and logic are foreign concepts. Scammers abound and their tactics are shallow, shameful, and (for the most part) predictable.

You know what I could not be bothered reading your 'actual lawyers anal sis' as I doubt it will be worth my while.

Xian's case is very much clean cut and dry... (insert obvious slander reasons here).

My re-visitation to your early posts was to make the point that you started off as a nice guy, then worrying to see that you may have become the bitter and twisted person you are now.

Hope that isn't the case...

donations not accepted
alexuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:25:39 AM

can anyone sum up the last 55 pages for me?

nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:26:16 AM

Folks, Relax!

Don't feed the trolls. They are just trying to turn the thread page (56) so fewer people read what has recently transpired. If you really want to get the trolls goat. Delete your old original post and repost it after they are done with "the page turning techniques".

Doing so defeats their general purpose for being present and spamming.

Hey puerto - see you're still here - hows the asic?

donations not accepted
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:27:43 AM

Some guy told everyone to FO and got his 2012 order cancelled. The lawyers jumped in and smelled possibly lawsuit money.

donations not accepted
YipYip

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:31:20 AM

I stand by my post history 100%. You are off by a factor of 2 on my age.  I am flattered you would spend so much time on me. I am a software engineer. My specialty is network security.
Either I am young at heart, or you are bad at profiling. I think I could live with either outcome.  Grin

I think I could live with either outcome.  Grin

Edit: oh, and I am married. You could play for the Mets with that batting average.  Roll Eyes

[EDIT] Quaecumque.

... what i load of rubbish ..."he has no case" ... i beg to differ

Dear oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - check out your language *dude*. I  'wanna tank u f orl yr posts - theyv bin grate to reed'

Oh spelling........... is that the best u have .... I am sorry but only adults are allowed to come on this ride

OBJECT NOT FOUND
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:31:37 AM

You know what I could not be bothered reading your 'actual lawyers anal sis' as I doubt it will be worth my while.

Wouldn't want you to read anything that might lead to you having to admit your error.
Enjoy your ego castle built on a foundation of sand.

If you have had your order canceled by BFL, you can read an explanation of your rights in this thread.

nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:32:14 AM

I was right with  16 - admit it

[EDIT] that was aimed at YipYip - clearly 'u dood'

donations not accepted
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:33:32 AM

Wouldn't want you to read anything that might lead to you having to admit your error.

If you have had your order canceled by BFL, you can read an explanation of your rights in this thread.

Do you have a BFL order - what do you know exactly?

donations not accepted
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:40:38 AM

Xian is SOL.

YipYap and K9's Taint are dickheads.

Well I think that's a bit harsh... but, yeah in fact along the right lines...

donations not accepted
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:41:33 AM

I am sorry, you will have to sit this part of the thread out. It involves facts that are inconvenient to your world view.

You may instead speculate on my age, profession, sexual preferences, political affiliations, or race to pass the time.

nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:43:09 AM

I am sorry, you will have to sit this part of the thread out. It involves facts that are inconvenient to your world view.

You may instead speculate on my age, profession, sexual preferences, political affiliations, or race to pass the time.

And your statement in this post is what exactly k9?

donations not accepted
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: