Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:21:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:44:13 AM

You know what I could not be bothered reading your 'actual lawyers anal sis' as I doubt it will be worth my while.

Wouldn't want you to read anything that might lead to you having to admit your error.
Enjoy your ego castle built on a foundation of sand.

If you have had your order canceled by BFL, you can read an explanation of your rights in this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217036.msg2290818#msg2290818

Do you have a BFL order - what do you know exactly?

I am sorry, you will have to sit this part of the thread out. It involves facts that are inconvenient to your world view.

You may instead speculate on my age, profession, sexual preferences, political affiliations, or race to pass the time.

And your statement in this post is what exactly k9?
My statement is exactly:

I am sorry, you will have to sit this part of the thread out. It involves facts that are inconvenient to your world view.

You may instead speculate on my age, profession, sexual preferences, political affiliations, or race to pass the time.

Any other questions?

If you have had your order canceled by BFL, you can read an explanation of your rights in this thread.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:45:39 AM

You know what I could not be bothered reading your 'actual lawyers anal sis' as I doubt it will be worth my while.

Wouldn't want you to read anything that might lead to you having to admit your error.

My statement is exactly:

Any other questions?

Ok I get it - but do you have a bfl order - you didn't answer?

donations not accepted
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:45:56 AM

My statement is exactly:

Any other questions?

Ohhh are people going to rise up and take back the NIGHT!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:49:10 AM

Now that's a good post - vampires and all that - I like the inuendo's... lawyers sucking blood etc... nice Smiley

donations not accepted
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:00:15 AM

No, but BFL investors should just be aware that BFL does not have the right to retroactively cancel a contract on a whim.

nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:03:50 AM

No, but BFL investors should just be aware that BFL does not have the right to retroactively cancel a contract on a whim.

But do you have a bfl order - 3 times now

[EDIT] we know you are 42 - you answered that - can you say whether you have a bfl order - simple question really...

donations not accepted
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:07:09 AM

[EDIT] we know you are 42 - you answered that - can you say whether you have a bfl order - simple question really...

Gee, I wonder if the answer is in my post history.

nottm28

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:08:26 AM

Ok no answer I guess. Interesting.

[EDIT] I read enough of your post history by page 5 - to last me a life time... reluctant to go there again...

donations not accepted
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:07:24 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 02:34:10 AM by Bicknellski

Correct... and if they do they have legal recourse. NICE!

Stick it to em them rotten apples.

The best way to return the favor as well is to ignore the shills let those shrill voices fade away because the end is near they have nothing left but ad hominem attacks and that is a sign of desperation.

shill  
/SHil/

Noun
An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

See also

Confidence trick
False advertising
Pyramid scheme
Psychological manipulation
Spin (public relations)

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-shill-bidding.html

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:10:45 AM

[EDIT] I read enough of your post history by page 5 - to last me a life time... reluctant to go there again...

You won't go look for the answer to your own question, even after someone tells you exactly where to look. I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find out there is intellectual laziness going on here.

int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:30:42 AM

You won't go look for the answer to your own question, even after someone tells you exactly where to look. I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find out there is intellectual laziness going on here.

Funny that you complain about laziness yet you fucking forget shit all the time. Its like you have alzheimers like a 90 year old.
YipYip

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:47:53 AM

I was right with  16 - admit it

[EDIT] that was aimed at YipYip - clearly 'u dood'

...oh u got me I am 16 years old ....

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:55:16 AM

I was right with  16 - admit it

[EDIT] that was aimed at YipYip - clearly 'u dood'

Is that all u have..personal attacks .. I win

Thanks for playing Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:57:50 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 04:14:58 AM by Bicknellski

When I see 6 - 9 year olds with more integrity than BFL employees what is the point about being 16 or 40? When you lack the basic morality all humans can attain, except perhaps a small minority who are devoid of that ability, what does it matter how old your are? In fact it is clear that children and adolescents fixate on what is moral, fair and ethical as backed up with 100+ years of observations in Montessori schools. This is normal human development and it seems quite clear that some members of the BFL organization have had their normal development sidetracked possibly because of a less than ideal environment in their formative years. Sad really, if only they had developed normally many thousands of people would not be upset.  Embarrassed

http://faculty.plts.edu/gpence/html/kohlberg.htm

http://international-montessori.org/moraldevelopment.htm

YipYip

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:13:17 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 04:42:42 AM by YipYip

When I see 6 - 9 year olds with more integrity than BFL employees what is the point about being 16 or 40? When you lack the basic morality all humans can attain, except perhaps a small minority who are devoid of that ability, what does it matter how old your are? In fact it is clear that children and adolescents fixate on what is moral, fair and ethical. This is normal human development and it seems quite clear that some members of the BFL organization have had their normal development sidetracked possibly because of a less than ideal environment in their formative years. Sad really.  Embarrassed

Agreed ++

Is this not what all the fuss is about !!!!

It to a degree is not what has happened in regards to delays etc etc

But it all revolves around the totally fraudulent (at worse) or  (corrupt at best )  business practices ...in the way BFL have gone about this whole PRE-ORDER process

The lies and deceptions are worthy of a SPY novel but sadly are just corrupt individuals preying upon others and using 419/Scammer/PONZI  tatics at every turn of play

The idea that any of these people involved @ BFL could or would tell the truth about a situation is just a plain nonsense..and those that continue to defend them with your profanity and personal attacks really makes me wonder, why they are doing this, apart from trying to fill there lifes with some form of meaning.... as if there is something missing inside of them..

No rational person when presented with all the facts of this saga would not come to the same conclusion as many have that BFL are a morally bankrupt organisation and the likelihood of them running off with everybody's money is extremely high......

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:59:52 AM

ayYayYai!

I tried to wade through all that. You guys are funny as a three legged rabbit!

BFL?

I don't know what to think about them. It do look criminal.

On the other hand, there is an old gem of a statement that very well might apply.

Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be readily explained by stupidity.

PR is certainly not their strong point.

Without getting into all of the cases, though, I have to say that being convicted of anything at all by the USDOJ is not in itself proof that you did it, or to the degree that they claim. They both conspire AND are stupid. Not to mention as close to Acton's level of corruption as you can possibly get. Never trust the word of people with zero legal accountability.

And you can be a felon for mouthing off to a cop. Which ALL cops deserve. Yes, I know that is not directly relevant to this case. I'm just sayin' that in the modern Imperial court, Felon don't mean much, morally speaking.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:36:22 AM

...morally speaking.

If we are talking about morality we know for certain BFL is wanting in that area and as I said that is a basic human attribute acquired between 6 and 18 years of age. Needn't get into the legality of what they are doing all one needs to do is look at they veracity of their statements. Then their willingness to ignore those inconsistencies and continue to make what are obviously false statements. If a 6 year old can be a stand up human being and have an understanding of basic morality then why can't BFL? No real debate there, is there? BFL lacks integrity and a moral base from which to have a trusting relationship with this community. One should easily surmise that doing business with them is most likely going to result in more of their promises being broken, so get out now while you can is the right mantra for every BFL thread nothing less would be disingenuous at best.

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:05:34 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 12:47:40 PM by Bitcoinorama

...morally speaking.

If we are talking about morality we know for certain BFL is wanting in that area and as I said that is a basic human attribute acquired between 6 and 18 years of age. Needn't get into the legality of what they are doing all one needs to do is look at they veracity of their statements. Then their willingness to ignore those inconsistencies and continue to make what are obviously false statements. If a 6 year old can be a stand up human being and have an understanding of basic morality then why can't BFL? No real debate there, is there? BFL lacks integrity and a moral base from which to have a trusting relationship with this community. One should easily surmise that doing business with them is most likely going to result in more of their promises being broken, so get out now while you can is the right mantra for every BFL thread nothing less would be disingenuous at best.

Unfortunately, the reality appears to be this above comment is spot on.

There is no questioning they have been knowingly deceptive be it for competitive reasons or fraud. I wish it wasn't the case, but they have buried themselves in their own words in black and white in this forum and their own. They have then put public relations and media contacts ahead of their own customers even when it wasn't a prior arrangement.

There was absolutely no need to do this.

All we discovered was that these supposed 'journalists' knew nothing aout Bitcoin or mining, but believe they are authorities on the subject. Customers receiving working units would have been just as big a story and featured in the media regardless.

Why? Because it's just, if not moreso newsworthy. Avalon didn't have to give away freebies and still got more attention.

Why? Because they delivered sh*t that worked. If someone else brings a new miner to the table tomorrow they will still get all the publicity they need for free without giving away kit to clueless journalists who do no investigative research.

Why? Because it's newsworthy that customers are receiving working units in this new Bitcoin mining era.  Watch what happens when the first DIYers succeed. Will be all over the relevant tech publications.

Why? Because it's f***ing interesting when someone achieves something worthwhile...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
int03h

Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:27:16 PM

...morally speaking.

There is no questioning they have been knowingly deceptive be it for competitive reasons or fraud. I wish it wasn't the case, but they have buried themselves in their own words in black and white in this forum and their own. They have then put public relations and media contacts ahead of their own customers even when it wasn't a prior arrangement.

All we discovered was that these supposed 'journalists' knew nothing aout Bitcoin or mining, but believe they are authorities on the subject. Customers receiving working units would have been just as big a story and featured in the media regardless.

Why? Because it's just, if not moreso newsworthy. Avalon didn't have to give away freebies and still got more attention.

Why? Because they delivered sh*t that worked. If someone else brings a new miner to the table to prow they will still get all the publicity they need for free without giving away kit to clueless journalists who do no investigative research.

Why? Because it's newsworthy that customers are receiving working units in this new Bitcoin mining era.  Watch what happens when the first DIYers succeed. Will be all over the relevant tech publications.

Why? Because it's f***ing interesting when someone achieves something worthwhile...

You do realise that time is not static. Saying "the reality appears" is a statement of opinion not of fact.

If you take the view that nothing WILL be delivered by BFL that is an opinion. Not a statement of fact.

Saying Avalon is awesome sauce is clearly an opinion. They have not delivered on all their commitments either.

I wish all the DIY'er good luck with that .. there is a reason Avalon is getting out of the business - because the risks are to high.

It is interesting when someone delivers something worthwhile.

Why all the hostility is my question ?

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:41:07 PM

...morally speaking.

Why? Because they delivered sh*t that worked. If someone else brings a new miner to the table to prow they will still get all the publicity they need for free without giving away kit to clueless journalists who do no investigative research.

You do realise that time is not static. Saying "the reality appears" is a statement of opinion not of fact.

If you take the view that nothing WILL be delivered by BFL that is an opinion. Not a statement of fact.

Saying Avalon is awesome sauce is clearly an opinion. They have not delivered on all their commitments either.

I wish all the DIY'er good luck with that .. there is a reason Avalon is getting out of the business - because the risks are to high.

It is interesting when someone delivers something worthwhile.

Why all the hostility is my question ?

I don't believe BFL won't deliver, at least for their sake I hope not. I doubt they will deliver in time to be of any real benefit they promised their pre-order customers. There is no hostility on my part aside that directed to poor non-investigative journalism that they have frittered freebies upon instead of rewarding their paying and patient customers. I know what reality appears means, I wrote it.

Avalon are not getting out of the business because the risks are high, but because the team prefer development and are admittedly flakey when it comes to manufacture which they find boring. See Yifu's Bitcoin 2013 speech.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: