Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:26:21 PM

Jun.2.2013: Another lie

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3026-forced-refunds.html#post37336

"BFL_Josh BFL is not doing forced refunds on anyone. Whoever you purchased through is lying to you."
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:30:15 PM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3026-forced-refunds.html#post37336

"BFL_Josh BFL is not doing forced refunds on anyone. Whoever you purchased through is lying to you."

Josh used the present tense. Maybe right that second they were not forcing a refund on anyone.  Cheesy

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 05:00:58 PM

Josh used the present tense. Maybe right that second they were not forcing a refund on anyone.  Cheesy

Please be advised that due to the adjustments described above, we need your confirmation prior to release of your order into the final build queue and on to final delivery.  It may also be a good time to review your purchase altogether relative to the bitcoin market as this is the last opportunity to do so.  If your order is not confirmed, it will be canceled and your money will be refunded.

"For those who don't jump through the hoop correctly, your order will be canceled, and we will go on record afterward stating that we don't do force refunds."
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:29:26 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 09:33:10 PM by Xian01

GG Google GeoIP information. Thanks for debunking the conspiracy SLok.

... Coincidence ?

---
Subject:    Suspicious sign in prevented
Date:    June 2, 2013 1:00:19 PM CDT

Hi Christian,

Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account - xianxxxxxx@gmail.com.

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Sunday, June 2, 2013 6:00:19 PM UTC
IP Address: 94.185.85.171

EDIT: Wanted to post this coincidental event to the BFL forums, but it appears things have now gone into lockdown over there with needing moderators to approve posts.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:30:09 PM

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Florissant,+MO,+USA&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87df3633ce36d95d:0x38009b30db3b13b5,Florissant,+MO&gl=us&ei=opyrUb6nHYLlrAHmmoHwCg&ved=0CHYQtgM

?

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:33:44 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 08:34:02 PM by Xian01

Yeah, looks too far out, but just struck me as way too coincidental. </tinfoilhat>

Changed all my passwords 'fo shiggles.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:38:50 PM

@ Xian

Could you check your PM's? (I sent you a message last night about something you mentioned yesterday)
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:02:13 PM

@ Xian
Could you check your PM's? (I sent you a message last night about something you mentioned yesterday)

Sorry bro. Have been busy this morning. Check PM.
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:53:44 PM

Actually..
Queried whois.ripe.net with "-B 94.185.85.171"...

Information related to '94.185.85.0 - 94.185.85.255'

inetnum:        94.185.85.0 - 94.185.85.255
netname:        SE-NETROUTING
descr:          Netrouting Telecom Sweden
admin-c:        NN1175-RIPE
tech-c:         NN1175-RIPE
mnt-by:         NETROUTING-MNT
changed:        noc@netrouting.com 20120524
source:         RIPE

person:         Netrouting NOC
org:            ORG-NA302-RIPE
address:        Boyleweg 2
address:        3208 KA Spijkenisse
address:        The Netherlands
phone:          +31 880454600
e-mail:         noc@netrouting.com
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@netrouting.com
nic-hdl:        NN1175-RIPE
mnt-by:         NETROUTING-MNT
changed:        noc@netrouting.eu 20120504
source:         RIPE

http://dazzlepod.com/ip/94.185.85.171/

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:34:44 PM

Thanks for debunking that conspiracy. Google was wrong ! *gasps*

Actually..
descr:          Netrouting Telecom Sweden
http://dazzlepod.com/ip/94.185.85.171/
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:48:42 PM

MLM means Multi-Level Marketing. In case anyone is wondering.

This is not an accusation, simply a definition for those that do not know what an MLM scheme might be.

They are considered bad because the resellers at the very bottom never make their money back. Only those at the start of the pyramid make their money back and then some.

Could you not find a picture of Josh ? or are your photoshop skills to shit ?

Like your drive recovery skills asshole ?
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:26:09 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 12:47:22 AM by Xian01

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3026-forced-refunds-7.html#post37603

---
BFL_Josh   Employee

Xian has been banned again (Does this make the 3rd or 4th time?) and his posts removed. Same goes for Jordin.

Poor guy is spending thousands of dollars for nothing. I think he may be off his meds or something. Thanks for compiling all the memorable quotes by Xian. I see he's removed some of them, though, as they don't show up there. Love that rewriting history he's doing, heh.

As for the topic of the thread, it's gotten way too convoluted to deal with here. Your purchaser will need to contact CS directly and try to sort it out. I'm honestly not sure what's even happened at this point, if anything. To my knowledge, we have not started canceling orders yet, unless CS has instituted a new policy that I'm not currently aware of.

---

So lets see here

- Josh lies on the BFL forums to all his customers
- I call him on it in their own forums citing specific examples and even take the high road of formally posting an apology. Have my lawyer call Jordan to discuss his case.
- Josh deletes my well reasoned and cogent comments and continues his taunting

See a pattern developing ?

Remember. I'm the bad guy here folks.

Hypocrisy: I post comments. Josh deletes them. I'm the one rewriting (or deleting) inconvenient history.
Irony: The thousands Josh is going to need to spend on their own lawyer when dealing with mine.

And on a personal note, I really cannot understand how or why he is acting so completely irrationally with respect to this, almost like he finds this funny or as a joke Sad This is not normal behavior. It's so easy for him to do the right thing here, and it's really sad we're now going to have to put Newton's Third Law into motion legally Sad

So much for trying to resolve this as adults.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:52:05 PM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3026-forced-refunds-7.html#post37603

---
BFL_Josh   Employee

Xian has been banned again (Does this make the 3rd or 4th time?) and his posts removed. Same goes for Jordin.

Poor guy is spending thousands of dollars for nothing. I think he may be off his meds or something. Thanks for compiling all the memorable quotes by Xian. I see he's removed some of them, though, as they don't show up there. Love that rewriting history he's doing, heh.

As for the topic of the thread, it's gotten way too convoluted to deal with here. Your purchaser will need to contact CS directly and try to sort it out. I'm honestly not sure what's even happened at this point, if anything. To my knowledge, we have not started canceling orders yet, unless CS has instituted a new policy that I'm not currently aware of.

---

So lets see here

- I call him on it in their own forums citing specific examples and even take the high road of formally posting an apology. Have my lawyer call Jordan to discuss his case.

Hypocrisy: I post comments. Josh deletes him. I'm the one rewriting (or deleting) inconvenient history.
Irony: The thousands Josh is going to need to spend on their own lawyer when dealing with mine

Really cool dude...finally his false sense of reality is going to come crashing down... Cheesy

Probably feel the same way when Sonny went to prison...lol

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 12:03:50 AM

---
BFL_Josh   Employee

---

So lets see here

Hypocrisy: I post comments. Josh deletes him. I'm the one rewriting (or deleting) inconvenient history.
Irony: The thousands Josh is going to need to spend on their own lawyer when dealing with mine

Really cool dude...finally his false sense of reality is going to come crashing down... Cheesy

Probably feel the same way when Sonny went to prison...lol

Maybe they'll get a cell together, bending down for each other baring entry for the other's sock puppet.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:50:16 AM

---
BFL_Josh   Employee

---

So lets see here

Hypocrisy: I post comments. Josh deletes them. I'm the one rewriting (or deleting) inconvenient history.
Irony: The thousands Josh is going to need to spend on their own lawyer when dealing with mine.
Yeah, I saw that.

And on a personal note, I really cannot understand how or why he is acting so completely irrationally with respect to this, almost like he finds this funny or as a joke Sad This is not normal behavior. It's so easy for him to do the right thing here, and it's really sad we're now going to have to put Newton's Third Law into motion legally Sad

So much for trying to resolve this as adults.

Irrational behavior is the first sign of stupidity, I suppose.

Perhaps he doesn't yet know that you are actually serious about this? (I can only imagine how many cases we don't yet know about)
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:56:41 PM

* mumbles something about wheels picking up speed *

(It's not too late to do the right thing, Josh, and work this out as adults)
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:31:08 PM

Now you are talking in my opinion. Admit you have behaved like a tit. Say sorry and ask them to reinstate your order. And lose the bad attitude. Good luck.

donations not accepted
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:39:56 PM

Now you are talking in my opinion. Admit you have behaved like a tit. Say sorry and ask them to reinstate your order. And lose the bad attitude. Good luck.

You evidently have not been paying attention.

I have already taken the high road twice, and apologized. Once (or twice?) on here, and once on the BFL forums a couple days ago.

Josh laughed it off, deleted my posts, and continued with his pattern of taunting.

He is not taking this seriously and still thinks I'm bluffing Sad

Finally, I'm not the one with the initial bad attitude if you follow the history of this dispute. I can appreciate that you are firmly entrenched in BFL's camp, but don't ignore facts and convince yourself that blame lies solely with me.
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:55:38 PM

You evidently have not been paying attention.

I have already taken the high road twice, and apologized. Once (or twice?) on here, and once on the BFL forums a couple days ago.

Josh laughed it off, deleted my posts, and continued with his pattern of taunting.

He is not taking this seriously and still thinks I'm bluffing Sad

Finally, I'm not the one with the initial bad attitude if you follow the history of this dispute. I can appreciate that you are firmly entrenched in BFL's camp, but don't ignore facts and convince yourself that blame lies solely with me.

Nope, I'm pretty sure you did your damndest to burn EVERY possible bridge with them that you could. Never at any point have you discontinued your constant stream of diarrhea of the mouth, even taking out ads trolling BFL. Your half-assed "apologies" are always back-handed, and never actually admit any wrongdoing on your part. You're a little child throwing a temper tantrum, and you're incapable of recognizing that you're ACTUALLY in the wrong. Just willing to scream the occasional "SORRY THAT YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!" at your mommy, and calling that an apology. You've gone back and deleted/edited many of your posts that expose you as a twat, so how is ANYBODY supposed to trust the "history of the dispute" after all your revisionism?

You continue to be a douche, you've allegedly tried to drag multiple legal entities into your dispute as well. Why on god's green earth would they ever consider reinstating an order for you? So that you have ammo to file more claims against them? You just want to get some of your money back into their hands, so that you can go crying to the courts and say "See, look here, they have my money!"

Not gonna happen. You got your refund. The deal is moot. The courts don't care about the pickle you've put yourself in, and neither does anybody else. You're little more than an annoying fly buzzing at the screen at this point, and I'm willing to bet that they're more than happy to let you stay outside.

Some people never learn.

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:08:20 PM

Nope, I'm pretty sure you did your damndest to burn EVERY possible bridge with them that you could. Never at any point have you discontinued your constant stream of diarrhea of the mouth, even taking out ads trolling BFL. Your half-assed "apologies" are always back-handed, and never actually admit any wrongdoing on your part. You're a little child throwing a temper tantrum, and you're incapable of recognizing that you're ACTUALLY in the wrong. Just willing to scream the occasional "SORRY THAT YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!" at your mommy, and calling that an apology. You've gone back and deleted/edited many of your posts that expose you as a twat, so how is ANYBODY supposed to trust the "history of the dispute" after all your revisionism?

You continue to be a douche, you've allegedly tried to drag multiple legal entities into your dispute as well. Why on god's green earth would they ever consider reinstating an order for you? So that you have ammo to file more claims against them? You just want to get some of your money back into their hands, so that you can go crying to the courts and say "See, look here, they have my money!"

Not gonna happen. You got your refund. The deal is moot. The courts don't care about the pickle you've put yourself in, and neither does anybody else. You're little more than an annoying fly buzzing at the screen at this point, and I'm willing to bet that they're more than happy to let you stay outside.

Some people never learn.

Whenever I read a post filled with vitriol and ad hominem attacks like this one, it speaks much more to the poster's character than the one he is attempting to describe.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: