Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

Bitcoin went quite down today.

Curious, why sell now before the snapshot has taken place? Maybe some people are unsure whether Bitcoin will survive the fork, or the opposite, that the fork will not take place. It is also possible some smarter people take advantage of such thoughts and manipulate the market that way using leveraged positions.

Whatever the case, a lot of money has left the Bitcoin market. I wonder if moves into fiat, altcoins or ICOs like Playkey.

Whale trying to buy bitcoin cheap.

Or people who don't like unstability and prefer to get fiat before the fork.

Just a little more then a week and then this fork is done.
Really hope this all goes without any futher problems because I'm getting sick of it.

Lets hope Playkey will get some benefits out of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

2017 Q4: Access to exchanges: Cryptopia, Evercoin and Coinexchange.
thats a very good start, i like Cryptopia there have since last week a new user interface and also the support is super Smiley

This is good, but I with for better and biggest exchanges... They will hit or... ?

Bittrex and hitbtc in progress

Bittrex seems to be more picky with who they list these days. Everybody says they are working on being listed on Bittrex, how far is Playkey in this process?
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

It seems playkey has a lot of competitors, like Nvidia who seems to have a cloud gaming service. I googled cloud gaming and there are a lot of competitors.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/cloud-gaming-benefits.html

A lot of competitioners is not that bad, but gives a reason to work hard on the project. There are also more then one video streaming service out there, more then one gaming console producer etc. You just need to find the right way and maybe your unique feature.

does nvidia use blockchain technology too?

No, but there also no need for blockchain tech in that kind of service. None of the competitors use the blockchain, but it also doesn't give Playkey an advantage on the market. In the end, it only matters how good the service works.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:53 AM

It seems playkey has a lot of competitors, like Nvidia who seems to have a cloud gaming service. I googled cloud gaming and there are a lot of competitors.

A lot of competitioners is not that bad, but gives a reason to work hard on the project. There are also more then one video streaming service out there, more then one gaming console producer etc. You just need to find the right way and maybe your unique feature.

No, but there also no need for blockchain tech in that kind of service. None of the competitors use the blockchain, but it also doesn't give Playkey an advantage on the market. In the end, it only matters how good the service works.

I can agree here. I don't see that there is an absolute need for the blockchain technology for streaming. It's also probably not the unique feature which will be needed. Probably they just need to be good, in the best place better then everyone else to make this project attractive enough. I still think Playkey is a great project and I really hope it will be a big success, but they need to work hard Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

thats a very good start, i like Cryptopia there have since last week a new user interface and also the support is super Smiley

This is good, but I with for better and biggest exchanges... They will hit or... ?

Bittrex seems to be more picky with who they list these days. Everybody says they are working on being listed on Bittrex, how far is Playkey in this process?

They are picky and don't let anyone announce before it is already there. They just cancel the deal if something happens like that.

Hitbtc would be a good start for a new token by the way.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

no its just an ordinary platform, nothing to do with crypto, they are just delivering it as  service
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

If a gamer does not have a powerful PC, then he does not have licenses for new games. How will this issue be resolved.

there is no issue to be resolved?

he does not need to buy a powerful pc, he only need to have the games he want to play and the playkey streaming service. thats all.
And even some games as I understood it will not be necessary to buy

There you can play only in the games that they have on the site (since these games are installed on their gaming computers), and games need to be purchased to have a license key.

is there any info that you can maybe link your steam account with their service Smiley? to make a license key check?

would be really great, dont you think so Smiley?

Yes, I think the same.
In any of your games you can not play, but only in the games that they have on the game servers.

I also thought and decided that renting home gaming computers would not be widespread. Since there are too many small things, starting from the speed of the Internet, and ending with unexpected shutdowns. Users may be dissatisfied with this. It is much more reliable to provide a stream from large servers.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:10:01 AM

I can agree here. I don't see that there is an absolute need for the blockchain technology for streaming. It's also probably not the unique feature which will be needed. Probably they just need to be good, in the best place better then everyone else to make this project attractive enough. I still think Playkey is a great project and I really hope it will be a big success, but they need to work hard Smiley

Perhaps the main unique benefit that Playkey provides is for the decentralization of the workhorse PCs, which would potentially improve response times when a gamer is streaming from a nearby Playkey processor. But I guess decentralization doesn't necessarily have to be crypto related.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

Guys, at this stage, the Playkey collections amounted to $ 5 million. The figure is not bad, but not the greatest. I think many people of us expected more.
btc_1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

One question...

Are the Tokens be lock during ICO? I say this because I bought some tokens yesterday and I've received them into my MEW address and I think this is strange because ICO is still running, so, before trying to move them I want to know if they are locked until end of ICO.

As I know PKT tokens are locked until the end of the ICO. Does it change something?

If it is not locked during ICO there is always a speculation aspect in buying cheaper in Exchanges rather than ICO.

What exchanges except etherdelta let you buy tokens before its official listing?

btc_1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

What is a bonus campaign?

You get bonuses for buying tokens early. On PlayKey ICO you get +15% on the first stage.

btc_1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

Only team insiders know this info. I think we won't find out until the official listing on Bittrex.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

That is what I am worried about. Nvidia has its own server farms and offer their service for a calculated price (I think 9,99$ a month). Playkey though has the advantage that they can have "server providers" (aka miners) all over the world, which SHOULD improve their service, BUT they have to pay the miners of course. That basically means they have to take higher fees from subscribers, which isn't great. Consumers are not big fans of subscriptions and tend to take the least expensive. 

I agree that people don't like subscriptions, but look at Netflix, no one expected them to get this big. Hopefully Playkey will have advantages over the competitors, can anyone tell me about the advantages?

I think everything will go to a subscription based system. Music, Video, TV and Games... It's all going to end up in the cloud ..
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

That is what I am worried about. Nvidia has its own server farms and offer their service for a calculated price (I think 9,99$ a month). Playkey though has the advantage that they can have "server providers" (aka miners) all over the world, which SHOULD improve their service, BUT they have to pay the miners of course. That basically means they have to take higher fees from subscribers, which isn't great. Consumers are not big fans of subscriptions and tend to take the least expensive. 

I agree that people don't like subscriptions, but look at Netflix, no one expected them to get this big. Hopefully Playkey will have advantages over the competitors, can anyone tell me about the advantages?

I think everything will go to a subscription based system. Music, Video, TV and Games... It's all going to end up in the cloud ..

I'd say we're already there, nearly everything comes from the cloud, gaming is being adopted as we speak.

I think if playkey could provide customers with a package where you don't need to buy all the games first in order to play them. Instead just "borrow" the game and give a cut of subscription to the producers of the games.
For an example if you just want to play through the single player once.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

Playkey raised a pretty nice amount of money at the moment, and about competitors, maybe there is some in the market with a similar idea, but there is no project like playkey, it’s the only project in the crypto world with a blockchain application.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

Playkey raised a pretty nice amount of money at the moment, and about competitors, maybe there is some in the market with a similar idea, but there is no project like playkey, it’s the only project in the crypto world with a blockchain application.

that's true, the project is unique, but the idea is old. that's not a bad thing actually, because it means that the idea was tested.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:59:13 PM

actually i think, the project is good and solid, same the dev team, but they need more partnerships and in my opinion even more marketing on every field. it is already not bad, but imo they could already hire a professional marketing team and go to make commercial or partnerships with well known youtuber and or even a esl sports team, to show everyone, that even pro gamers would use the playkey streaming Smiley

just my 2 cents Smiley
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:07 PM

actually i think, the project is good and solid, same the dev team, but they need more partnerships and in my opinion even more marketing on every field. it is already not bad, but imo they could already hire a professional marketing team and go to make commercial or partnerships with well known youtuber and or even a esl sports team, to show everyone, that even pro gamers would use the playkey streaming Smiley

just my 2 cents Smiley

Well, you are right ... marketing is always a good idea :-)
The problem is that you actually can't play games competitive on cloud platforms ... well, we already established, that you could play some turn-based games etc, but most of the prof. ESL games are shooters and in general fast paced games.
Regarding Youtubers ... also a good idea... but I think Gamers on Youtube also rather advertise PC hardware than a cloud gaming platform. Of course they can be convinced with money ... still the question is .. how authentic that would be.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

With this kind of project, they can raise even more. They need some more push. Maybe more marketing or partnerships.

I think it is a good amount of money but with this project, it can be way more than that.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

that's true, the project is unique, but the idea is old. that's not a bad thing actually, because it means that the idea was tested.

I see exactly that as a strong point, perfect and observe the mistakes made by the predecessors, Playkey will have success and much space for expansion
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: