Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:04 PM

Cool Who are the guys from Playkey? We're experts in software development, blockchain technology, and Video Games. We are those who makes videogames available for everyone. 45 people - that is our dream team! Let us introduce ourselves https://medium.com/@playkey/who-is-playkey-48ac6d33132

And, yes, we answer you without intermediaries on our Telegram channel. Subscribe! https://t.me/playkey_io

Good to see passionate and ambitious people in the team. It's a shame that you didn't introduce most of the team in the article though...
Playkey team is truly impressive and professional. I'm sure that this platform will be very profitable in near future Cool
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:39:04 PM

Cool Who are the guys from Playkey? We're experts in software development, blockchain technology, and Video Games. We are those who makes videogames available for everyone. 45 people - that is our dream team! Let us introduce ourselves https://medium.com/@playkey/who-is-playkey-48ac6d33132

And, yes, we answer you without intermediaries on our Telegram channel. Subscribe! https://t.me/playkey_io

Good to see passionate and ambitious people in the team. It's a shame that you didn't introduce most of the team in the article though...
Playkey team is truly impressive and professional. I'm sure that this platform will be very profitable in near future Cool

I like to direct my investments to Icos that have a Team like Playkey, that dominates what it presents, that excites us and passes credibility, congratulations to the team for that. I look forward to this project and go far
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

I like to direct my investments to Icos that have a Team like Playkey, that dominates what it presents, that excites us and passes credibility, congratulations to the team for that. I look forward to this project and go far
One of the safest investments in ICOs are these with strong conception, great team and working prototype. Playkey has all of these ingredients Wink
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

Wait a minute, so the idea of this project is really good and all. But I am yet to read your whitepaper, but while I haven’t yet, let me ask this right on the bat. If this is a Decentralized Cloud Gaming, then the servers for this technology will be coming from different PCs from ordinary households around the world? No huge warehouses, no secret server location, but to simple PCs of ordinary people? Is that correct? Then if so, is it really feasible? I mean, what if many of them shut down their PC’s all at once for some reason, like sleeping or something. Also, for next generation gaming, there should be a huge supply of fast computing power. Will the ordinary laptops or PCs will be able to supply that demand?

Cheesy You should better read the whitepaper!
Servers will be rigs for gpu mining. Instead of using there rigs for mining they can now use it as Game servers and make more profit Smiley. No ordinary computers or laptops

Cheesy

I wonder, how many games can one rig stream simultaneous? By the way, one point I am a bit afraid of is, that there is an imbalance of miners who will give their rigs for this and players, who will probably be much more then miners. And other point is, that you really need a really fast internet connection to be able to upload all this data for the stream and the ping or? Mostly the upload is much lower then the download rate for the normal internet provider.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:08:17 AM

PLAYKEY will likely get a very good user base or wide audience. My only concern is about other game publishers moving their content in the cloud also. Smiley
What do you mean? like browser game?
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:25:44 AM

if you invest in the pre sale or indeed in the ICO, when do the coins actually become available.

The ICO starts in 8 days. and will run untill nov 30.th or until 100m PKT have been sold.

It's usual practice that tokens will become tradeable once the ICO is finished plus a week or so.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

What a professional team .  Playkey technological barriers is very high . not like other projects which are easy to copy their ideas;

snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:55:37 AM

Yes playkey will offer a chance to everyone with a decent internet connection to play at the game they want even with a bad computer. It’s really a nice project with big benefit to do.
Here I think so. Decided to participate
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:07:42 AM

This Playkey team is working really hard. I like the picture of their team on the website. Its always nice to see the people behind a project.
So this is their agenda for October:
24 - 25
World Blockchain Summitin Dubai (UAE)
24 - 26
CoinAgenda Global: Bitcoin & Digital Currency Investors Conference in Las Vegas (USA)
28 - 31
ICO Pitch competition (Gibraltar)

And November:
1 - 4
Ethereum DevCon 3
2 - 3
Decentralized 2017
6 - 7
Fintech World Workshop Series Pros and Cons of Blockchain ICO's
6 - 9
Web Summit 2017
7 - 9
Developer Week
9 - 10
2017 Asia Digital Asset & Blockchain Congress
Blockchain for Wall Street
BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT CRYPTO VALLEY (Switzerland)

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:16:19 AM

if you invest in the pre sale or indeed in the ICO, when do the coins actually become available.

i think you have acess to them/ can trade them when the ico is finished
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

it seems the team is getting pretty busy from here to the end of the year, this is good to know. They will hopefully meet somebody will join them and form some strong partnership!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:47:42 AM

This Playkey team is working really hard. I like the picture of their team on the website. Its always nice to see the people behind a project.
24 - 25
24 - 26
CoinAgenda Global: Bitcoin & Digital Currency Investors Conference in Las Vegas (USA)
28 - 31

And November:
1 - 4
Ethereum DevCon 3
2 - 3
Decentralized 2017
6 - 7
6 - 9
Web Summit 2017
7 - 9
Developer Week
9 - 10

nice, it's good to see them getting around promoting the project.

alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

Yes playkey will offer a chance to everyone with a decent internet connection to play at the game they want even with a bad computer. It’s really a nice project with big benefit to do.
I would like to quickly test the platform already working on the technology of decentralization
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

24 - 25
24 - 26
28 - 31

And November:
1 - 4
Ethereum DevCon 3
2 - 3
Decentralized 2017
6 - 7
6 - 9
Web Summit 2017
7 - 9
Developer Week
9 - 10

They know how good their products are, and they are marketing it very well. I know their hard cap is high but believe they will reach it.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:52:40 AM

I would like to quickly test the platform already working on the technology of decentralization

you can test the service they plan to offer already, just go on the main website https://playkey.net/en/m/demo/ and you can play few games for free
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

PLAYKEY will likely get a very good user base or wide audience. My only concern is about other game publishers moving their content in the cloud also. Smiley
in what sense is the browser game? For them, you do not need a powerful PC
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

I don't think publishers will offer cloud gaming too, because it is not profitable enough. Besides, it would be a very limiting experience when publishers only offer their own games.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:34:28 AM

I don't think publishers will offer cloud gaming too, because it is not profitable enough. Besides, it would be a very limiting experience when publishers only offer their own games.

Who knows, they might turn to PlayKey and make a deal with them for their games being released in cloud gaming. Their platform is up and running for quite some time and i am sure the word already went around.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:34:35 AM

Wait a minute, so the idea of this project is really good and all. But I am yet to read your whitepaper, but while I haven’t yet, let me ask this right on the bat. If this is a Decentralized Cloud Gaming, then the servers for this technology will be coming from different PCs from ordinary households around the world? No huge warehouses, no secret server location, but to simple PCs of ordinary people? Is that correct? Then if so, is it really feasible? I mean, what if many of them shut down their PC’s all at once for some reason, like sleeping or something. Also, for next generation gaming, there should be a huge supply of fast computing power. Will the ordinary laptops or PCs will be able to supply that demand?

Cheesy You should better read the whitepaper!
Servers will be rigs for gpu mining. Instead of using there rigs for mining they can now use it as Game servers and make more profit Smiley. No ordinary computers or laptops

Cheesy

I wonder, how many games can one rig stream simultaneous? By the way, one point I am a bit afraid of is, that there is an imbalance of miners who will give their rigs for this and players, who will probably be much more then miners. And other point is, that you really need a really fast internet connection to be able to upload all this data for the stream and the ping or? Mostly the upload is much lower then the download rate for the normal internet provider.

One game. And then if RAM and CPU provide sufficient performance. And this will only work on the video card that is in the x16 PCIE slot. There is no sense in the other video cards that are installed in x1. There are boards with two x16 slots, but no one puts them for mining.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:37:57 AM

This is by far the best gaming idea platform for the moment!
You can see it by the activity on this thread and how the community behind this project is growing.

The release of the video, setting up a server to play top games is just so great!
I'm a huge fan of this project and I'm sure this will be the next big thing in the Gaming Industry!
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: