Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

I see a lot of questions on the mining terms, and here are some thoughts

Here are our view of the miners integration to the Playkey cloud.

Stage 1: Pro Miners. (3-6 months)

We plan to start with professional miners and companies that can contribute significant amount of servers (from 100 GPU cards). In US, South Korea and Singapore. On this stage we plan to find all the bugs and develop SLA (service level agreement) that can be used by home miners and semi-pro miners. The main goal, is to provide gamer with the best quality, so miners shall apply special requirements, like broadband quality, hardware specification, traction rating.

We have already signed contracts with GigaWatt (http://giga-watt.com ) and Gcore (http://Gcore.lu). Other companies are also welcome.

Stage 2: Home Miners. (6-9 months)

On this stage, we will make Playkey mining available to everyone, who has a powerful gaming computer or a mining farm, that can be used for launching games in good quality. Home miners have to fulfil the SLA (service level agreement), that they will be able to provide gamers with fluent streaming and high game fps (frames per second).

It's good that two companies signed a contract, this means that when they calculated their business plan they found out that it will be more profitable to dedicate their hash power to playkey instead of mining a GPU mineable crypto

It’s especially good to see that there are big miner interested in this project because they need a lot of them Smiley Good to see that Playkey already has contracts for this.

As far as I understand, those two companies are just service providers, so they wouldn't care about whether its profitable to dedicate hashpower to Playkey - all they would care about is that Playkey would be paying them a certain amount of money for each hashpower they are providing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

Very informational video for everything u need to know about the PlayKey tokensale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMbbx6vEOOc
Thank you, very interesting informative video, which explains a lot
Thanks for the info, its a very good video for someone who has just met the project.

Just watched that and wanted to say thank you for sharing, those numbers were so tempting that they made me want to invest more. I think i have overlooked some of the possibilities of this ico.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

We plan to start with professional miners and companies that can contribute significant amount of servers (from 100 GPU cards). In US, South Korea and Singapore. On this stage we plan to find all the bugs and develop SLA (service level agreement) that can be used by home miners and semi-pro miners. The main goal, is to provide gamer with the best quality, so miners shall apply special requirements, like broadband quality, hardware specification, traction rating.

We have already signed contracts with GigaWatt (http://giga-watt.com ) and Gcore (http://Gcore.lu). Other companies are also welcome.

On this stage, we will make Playkey mining available to everyone, who has a powerful gaming computer or a mining farm, that can be used for launching games in good quality. Home miners have to fulfil the SLA (service level agreement), that they will be able to provide gamers with fluent streaming and high game fps (frames per second).

It's good that two companies signed a contract, this means that when they calculated their business plan they found out that it will be more profitable to dedicate their hash power to playkey instead of mining a GPU mineable crypto

It’s especially good to see that there are big miner interested in this project because they need a lot of them Smiley Good to see that Playkey already has contracts for this.

As far as I understand, those two companies are just service providers, so they wouldn't care about whether its profitable to dedicate hashpower to Playkey - all they would care about is that Playkey would be paying them a certain amount of money for each hashpower they are providing.

I see, I'm looking at giga-watt website and they sell electric power. So the important thing will be to see how many home miners will join. Or maybe ASIC miners can join the party as well? But big companies using ASICs mine bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:20:31 PM

that the console photo was thrown higher?
This is the console play-key?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:38:09 PM

Very informational video for everything u need to know about the PlayKey tokensale:
Thank you, very interesting informative video, which explains a lot

He explains well but i would still expect similar videos form devs, its essential for them to stay active during ICO even thou they have a lot of work dealing with their platform. Need to make a push in the last few days of crowdsales. 
I agree with that push, they cant just work behind the screen and hoping the ICO will run smoothly.
They should announce a very attractive news or maybe just about their development/working progress.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

I see, I'm looking at giga-watt website and they sell electric power. So the important thing will be to see how many home miners will join. Or maybe ASIC miners can join the party as well? But big companies using ASICs mine bitcoin
Asiscs can't do anything else besides mining BTC or LTC. Gaming requires different hardware
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

PLAYKEY crowdsale is doing great and already got 59% sold during its first 5 days. I hope this will all be sold out even before it ends on November 30.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

I am not into mining, but the general home miner wouldn’t be enough or? Isn’t it better to get big miner farms into the game for this?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

I am not into mining, but the general home miner wouldn’t be enough or? Isn’t it better to get big miner farms into the game for this?
We need both :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:24:28 PM

that the console photo was thrown higher?
This is the console play-key?

wait what? the fuk are you talking about? Oo?

lemme try to decipher your questions -.-"

no, the console was not thrown higher, there is no console Oo to throw!
no, there is no console for play-key, maybe it will be available for consoles someday.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:25:56 PM

PLAYKEY crowdsale is doing great and already got 59% sold during its first 5 days. I hope this will all be sold out even before it ends on November 30.

I checked and you're right. this is going really well. I'm surprised considering the fork will happen in 2 weeks.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:46:39 PM

What is the hard cap of pkt? I saw in there website 59% completed? what is that? they raised 59% of their hard or anything else? Thank you

I think its 59% of the token available at 15% discount, anybody can confirm?

yes... its 59% tokensold progress for 15% discount. so its 41% token available at 15% discount.

its a good youtube video. but i dont think your calculation is correct
total pkt token sold is 60 million pkt
max token sold for presale is 18 million and they already raise about $4,4 million on presale but didnt reach the max its approximally 6.6 million pkt token which has been sold on presale.
right now on crowsale 5th day they already raise about $350k - $500k. its about 320k pkt - 450k pkt which 5 million pkt left for 15% bonus

So, most of tokens was sold on pre-sale? I was think, that 4.5 mln they raised on ICO  Huh
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

What is the hard cap of pkt? I saw in there website 59% completed? what is that? they raised 59% of their hard or anything else? Thank you

yes... its 59% tokensold progress for 15% discount. so its 41% token available at 15% discount.

max token sold for presale is 18 million and they already raise about $4,4 million on presale but didnt reach the max its approximally 6.6 million pkt token which has been sold on presale.
right now on crowsale 5th day they already raise about $350k - $500k. its about 320k pkt - 450k pkt which 5 million pkt left for 15% bonus

So, most of tokens was sold on pre-sale? I was think, that 4.5 mln they raised on ICO  Huh
I heard that at the moment more than 7 million dollars have been collected
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

Really? I thought the 4.6M $ displayed on website is the total so far raised amount, including what was collected during pre-sale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

Approximately 8 Mil $ have already raised and the soft cap was 5 Mil $.

Quite a big success for this project. And investments attract more investments, it could be big.

It slowed down a bit in recent days so i hope it will catch up soon. I miss a little bit more advertising right now when they need it the most.

Altcoin market should be quite calm in days to calm because of bitcoin fork getting closer.
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:16:36 PM

Really? I thought the 4.6M $ displayed on website is the total so far raised amount, including what was collected during pre-sale.
No, this is just the sum of the presale
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

It looks like it does, imho bitcoin getting is too hot to hold right now, and it's slowly going back to alts, icos or fiat. Least that's what i am doing
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:52:40 PM

Gamekey will be success. And users can use
rigs for mining they can now use it as Game servers and make more profit  Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

Thanks a lot for clearing this out!
Great to hear that you already signed a contract with GigaWatt and Gcore. This is good news for investors.

I really believe in this project!
This will be a succes
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:18:02 PM

Thanks a lot for clearing this out!
Great to hear that you already signed a contract with GigaWatt and Gcore. This is good news for investors.

I really believe in this project!
This will be a succes
That's great that they are already in contact with mining providers. I think if this service gets used a lot it will need a hell of a lot mining power!

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: