Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

OMG was looking for something like this for some time now! Cheesy always had problems with fiat deposits and withdrawals will follow this project closely !
P.s nice introduction video

When ICO will be start?
On first page: 21 September
On their site: TBA on the first week of October

So.. When? Roll Eyes
I think the presale is on 21 and ico on october

Presale is already finished and yes, ICO will be in Oct, tba in the 1st week of Oct. I was irritated, too, maybe they should update the ANN. It's clarified several times in thread I think, but new people here don't read the whole thread.
Yeah i didnt read whole i just found this and 20+pages are long read Cheesy

So only 1% fee, which is a lot lower than paypal and others.
Instantanious conversion to fiat for the merchants !
And burning tokens everytime ..
Wow this is something i'd like to install at some business i know.
Is there a early adopter system ?

Burning tokens is marvelous thing for investors Smiley it means our investment just grow in time with every transaction made
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:10:04 PM

Seems like a much needed service for the crypto world. Offering buying protection for consumers is a huge benefit and really sets you apart. Assuming you get your cart integration just right I bet you all will go far.
If it's true that this product is better than paypal and bitpay than it will be huge. My biggest problem with paypal are the high transaction costs.

The project will certainly have low fees, is in the blockchain, Papal isn't, that can reduce the fees they charge you for the protection of funds and transactions, with  utrust we have a Better Paypal, one that is cheaper to use and accept both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies, best of all, its own token doesn't charge fees, so we have that option, plus the deflationary system is good for the value of the token Cheesy.

Own token is ERC20, right? How come that it doesn't charge fees? Are they paid by UTRUST itself? If no, enlight me please

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:24:02 PM

Seems like a much needed service for the crypto world. Offering buying protection for consumers is a huge benefit and really sets you apart. Assuming you get your cart integration just right I bet you all will go far.
If it's true that this product is better than paypal and bitpay than it will be huge. My biggest problem with paypal are the high transaction costs.

The project will certainly have low fees, is in the blockchain, Papal isn't, that can reduce the fees they charge you for the protection of funds and transactions, with  utrust we have a Better Paypal, one that is cheaper to use and accept both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies, best of all, its own token doesn't charge fees, so we have that option, plus the deflationary system is good for the value of the token Cheesy.

Own token is ERC20, right? How come that it doesn't charge fees? Are they paid by UTRUST itself? If no, enlight me please

No the whitepaper does say they charge fees, although very low 1%.
Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment platform a small percentage of the transactional fee is removed from the market and destroyed in form of UTRUST token.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

When ICO will be start?
On first page: 21 September
On their site: TBA on the first week of October

So.. When? Roll Eyes
Read the official website at least, it says ICO start date to be announced on the first week of October.
Have patience, we'll all have time to buy tokens.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

very necessary project! led by a very experienced manager. they will be a great success
Because it is managed by a great team, I'll closely monitor this topic
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:30:24 PM

With utrust, buyers can pay using any crypto coins, and for the sake of fluctuation's protection, sellers can convert it directly to fiat. This concept is so brilliant as most sellers out there wanted stability.
greatteager

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:36:35 PM

How long will the transaction take? when I buy goods on the Internet.
This is a very important point, because crypto-currencies have greater volatility.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:45:22 PM

Is there any competitive benchmark with other crypto solutions (not the fiat benchmark)?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:54:50 PM

They don't charge the conversion, another patform charge you a fee for converting one cryptocurrency for another, so they will discount you the fee for conversion PLUS the fee for the transaction of the blockchain involved, but with utrust token, being in the same blockchain, they won't charge you for converting one currency or cryptocurrency into Utrust Token, they will only charge you the transaction fee, make the difference, one thins is a blockchain network transaction fee, and another is CONVERSION fee, SO using Utrust token inside utrust platform, is like just simply having an ether address, where you pay gas as much as you normally do,
greatteager

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:56:34 PM

It is a pity that I saw the project late and did't have time to participate in the pre ICO.
UTRUST Payment Platform gathers $1.5 Million in less than 90 Minutes, gears up for ICO. The cryptoshpere needs a safe environment and a trust relationship between buyer and seller in order to make virtual money practical and to take it to the next level of adoption.
With this project, the Crypto currency will make a big step in the development.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

It is a pity that I saw the project late and did't have time to participate in the pre ICO.
UTRUST Payment Platform gathers $1.5 Million in less than 90 Minutes, gears up for ICO. The cryptoshpere needs a safe environment and a trust relationship between buyer and seller in order to make virtual money practical and to take it to the next level of adoption.
Even if you missed pre ico it's still very good time for investing. In a few years price of this token will be much greater than today!
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:16:41 PM

Even if you missed pre ico it's still very good time for investing. In a few years price of this token will be much greater than today!

It will be much greater in few months Smiley projects like these who fix real issues and fill the gaps usualy are very profitable
I fear that ico will be finished in another 90mins and we have small chances to get in with normal gas amount ;/

is there any whitelist or something?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:44:07 PM

Wow, this seems like a great product. Definitely gonna read up on it!

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:57:31 PM

How long will the transaction take? when I buy goods on the Internet.
This is a very important point, because crypto-currencies have greater volatility.
I think in blockchain technology - it will be a short time, I do not know exactly, maybe dev will say - I think so, and most importantly - everything will be reliable and anonymous!
PS92

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

It will be much greater in few months Smiley projects like these who fix real issues and fill the gaps usualy are very profitable
I fear that ico will be finished in another 90mins and we have small chances to get in with normal gas amount ;/

is there any whitelist or something?

Maybe they can cap the gas price.

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:57:18 PM

I know some coin offfer but i like the idea of "Receives in fiat currency and can withdraw to a bank account, keep it in wallet or convert it to other cryptocurrency" and Funds are immediately converted to fiat currency in order to protect the seller from market volatility. I hope this will be implemented well and supported by different market. Can't wait to hold some
ann2230

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

What is gas?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:38:41 AM

is UTRUST will accept credit card such as Centra in the future as payment methode?

I'm sure they will in the future, but now there's no mention of it that I could find.

if they want to compete with paypal, they just add credit card as payment in the future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PS92

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:41:00 AM

What is gas?

On the Ethereum network you have to pay "gas" for every transaction/interaction with the blockchain you make. This makes it too expensive for a malicious actor to flood the network with useless transactions.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:46:01 AM

Charming whitepaper, it makes us imagine a project that will really solve the current problems with payments, and will provide once and for all this integration that will surely leverage Crypto even more, this is not only a project, it is the beginning of an evolution and a gigantic progress. I wish good luck to the Dev's and Congratulations on the initiative. Following
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: