Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23638 times)
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

My bitcoin dream is to buy my own house using the bitcoin.
I know that bitcoin will help me to succeed.
My bitcoin dream is to have a stable business that is much profitable for me and for my family specifically a family business. I want to have a remembrance from bitcoin that I may continue its benefit towards others. Eversince I dream to have my own business but I lack of capital all the time. So I wish I could have it before this year ends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

Buying a house, traveling around the world, start up a business and many more things. but the the most important one is buying a house first, i would be able to buy a house when bitcoin price will be over $20k. i hope price reaches $20k in 5-7 years time.  Roll Eyes
Well, my dream is to have a big house and have a lot of bitcoin that I can use in my business. In addition to that, if I have a lot of bitcoin all my dream would come true and having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin all my dreams would come true.
same here, i really wanted to buy my own house before i have my own family. then the remaining bitcoin would be used to put up a small business and that business will be the start of my earnings to provide the needs of my family.

Well not just you but most people will definitely want to be able to buy a home before they have a happy family. Because the home is a basic requirement, so that many people are more concerned with. But right now we don't need to be afraid anymore to be able to get home in a short time, because it is bitcoin appears to solve the problem. Bitcoin instead of providing a home for you, but the bitcoin helps you to be able to get home. We just need some trying and working on innovative

Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

My bitcoin dreams I have enough to buy a good house, a luxury car and some for a business venture. Besides that i want to keep bitcoin that i have for the future of my life. Even I hope bitcoin keeps growing until bitcoin prices continue to rise and have a lot of enthusiasts so bitcoin stays in the future.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

I dream that i can get a lot of bitcoin and i wanna build an food company to earn more money. I will take the risk of business because every risk you can challenge yourself.
yeah my dream is same like you i am saving money for the future and i have assign myself a time period of two year for starting my own business and i am focussing on it. right now i am spending as low as i can for my daily use and saving for the future to start my own business for a better life style.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

Everyone wants to become a rich, everyone wants to buy a car, everyone want to buy a big house . so ithink my dream is like that  becuase we all want is to become rich . so for now im just keeping my bitcoin for my future .
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

Everyone wants to become a rich, everyone wants to buy a car, everyone want to buy a big house . so ithink my dream is like that  becuase we all want is to become rich . so for now im just keeping my bitcoin for my future .

And it would be hypocrite if no one would agree with you.  All people on earth especially those who are poor really wanted to become rich.  Becoming rich will help us live in a life we always dreamed of and even having comfortable life.  And earning through bitcoins and at the same time saving it will make your future really good. 
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

In my country I want to be the most educated person on cryptocurrency, I have a dream of having my own coin and developed it to extend of becoming a formidable force in cryptocurrency market. Another dream  I have is to help others realize there potential through bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. We have been making money now is the best time to help others. I read of a story of a 15 years old boy that bought bitcoin when the price is cheap but today he is using his earnings from bitcoin to fund his elders brother school fee.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

Really what you say everyone will want that but I hope that dream will come true with time.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

My dream is to have high number of bitcoins in my wallet and sell them when its giving me huge profits and with that money I want to buy a luxury car for my family and I am really working hard on it and hope that my dream will come true in future.
My bitcoin dream is for bitcoin to continue to grow and be known to people and for them to continue using it. As well as for it to be successful so that all the users of it will benefit and be happy to achieve what they want in life. And if ever i will have a big amount of btc i will invest more into business and i want to buy a car and a house for my family and helo to some charities.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

Everyone wants to become a rich, everyone wants to buy a car, everyone want to buy a big house . so ithink my dream is like that  becuase we all want is to become rich . so for now im just keeping my bitcoin for my future .

Really what you say everyone will want that but I hope that dream will come true with time.
Of course it would be possible in the future if you keep on holding your bitcoin.It would be a great help also if you manage your income properly.Weigh things according to its value.My bitcoin dream is to put up my own business so i can support my family and attend to the needs of my parents.Especially now that they're old already,they really need financial assistance from their siblings.
guanguan852

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

my bitcoin dream is, have a business, enough for me and my family and pass down to my children, and become a family business?  Smiley
Sinkova

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

My bitcoin dream is stability revenue ,a large number of bitcoins changed on high profits, allowing using bitcoins in my country for buying all necessaries for me and my  family.
Sinkova

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

My bitcoin dream is stability revenue ,a large number of bitcoins changed on high profits, allowing using bitcoins in my country for buying all necessaries for me and my  family.
pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:46:34 PM

I hope that the Bitcoin will continue forever and that its production will not stop at all.
 It is a source of happiness and profit for me and sure for many of us, although I would prefer to have a lot of currencies to compete with Bitcoin So as to ensure that the profit will continue even if the production of the Bitcoin stops
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

My dream is to be able to build a food restaurant that will bring people joy when they come here and I will apply the Bitcoin payment method in the restaurant as it will be very convenient for many people
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

i just want to have a cool life without worrying financial and emotional problems.
 I want to become financially freedom like money is working for me instead of i work for money.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

I dream of having an accumulation of around 100 BTC.  This way i can secure my family's financial needs and at the same time give them a comfortable finance worry-free living.  Aside from that I can accumulate and buy lands from thise 100 BTC and and earn a profit from the goods this land will produce.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:52:29 PM

At first I learn about bitcoin and it's transaction and all sides of bitcoin.Then I want to earn a lot of bitcoin and sell them when it's gives me immense benefit. With that money I want to built a big house for my family. I work very hard on bitcoin to ensure my income and fulfill my dream.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:54:11 PM

My dream is to enhance my skills and abilities playing badminton with the use of bitcoin money I would like to have a personal trainer which will help to achieve my goal and dream since I was a child, a dream to be the representative of the Philippine badminton player .

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

My dream is simpler. I don't need a house. It is enough to be able not to think about where I'm going to make money. Me to earn enough for the most necessary things and food. Large purchases can I do if I don't spend my basic salary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: