Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23638 times)
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:42:13 PM

I see bitcoin as a small extra besides my regular income. Offcourse if the bitcoin price would skyrocket, I would buy a house with my earned bitcoins.
I think everybodes on here hopes that the price from bitcoin will continue to rise and rise  Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

i can buy a car/house from bitcoin. and also for my family...  my children can college from bitcoin. from bitcoin also i can help people who need money. from bitcoin i can buy insurance my mother. that's my dream for bitcoin
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:07:37 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

The biggest dream that i want to build from my bitcoin income is to have my own private school. First i want to teach in different countries for collection of experiences and after that i want to make my very own school. In my school i will accept fiat and bitcoins as tuition fees and i will also consider bitcoin as one of special subjects.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My dreams about bitcoin is that my wish come true.a dream to have a land and house my own,coz now im only renting a  small apartment,and have own car ,with a small investment of crypto currency in block chain with big &happy family that contented in life.if i have even 100btc in my saving's maybe my simple dreams will come true.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

Even though I'm 50btc I'm happy. I can do many things for that and I will not waste all of that. The first thing I will do is of course I will build a small business where I earn money. That's the way I'm rich and I'm going to get married. Of course my dream of life is that I can travel even in our country just to travel around the corner of the country that I love most.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

My dream is to be a rich so that i can buy all the things i want, have a big house for my family and visit all beautiful places in the world. Before i know maybe it is just a dream because it's very hard to reach, but when i learned about bitcoins i know it is not impossible anymore. I believe bitcoin could help me achieve this dream of mine.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

My Bitcoin dream is to have an organization that educates people on how to navigate the Bitcoin network with safety and courage. People just need to understand concepts without going into detail too much.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
dreamsteam

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

Smiley
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:28:08 PM

I'm trying to invest for some crypto, of course bitcoin becomes the main choice of all crypto. my plans and dreams are at stake from the investments I make. the greatest hope for a profit that can grant my dream.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

To have stable income on bitcoins. So I no longer work 8 hours a day. So I'm studying it well.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

my dream is to marry the woman I dreamed of, maybe if I become richer, many people I can marry. such is life. I focus more on bitcoin, because of something and what I plan.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:59:35 PM

My Bitcoin dream is too have me to buy my own house for my family and also have to buy my own needs and wants and also have a brighter and wealthier future through the hwlp of Bitcoin.I also want to buy 10-hectares of land and build a house and start a new business and I am looking forward on Bitcoin because I have faith on it.
and my dream is very simple here, In fact I want to be biggest investor of bitcoin and want to rule over bitcoin market forever. Although I have invested quarter of my all amount in bitcoin trading but I have planned to invest half of my amount in trading at the end of this year and hopefully I will earn tremendous money against my today’s investment in bitcoin because I believe that no one business except bitcoin can give me such a great profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
saschafx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

Initial, I want the cost to skyrocket to the moon.And also my bitcoin dreams are obtaining a massive extravagant house and all of pricey stuffs.I want to quit my occupation and just concentrate on bitcoin, and bitcoin could lined all of my day-to-day needs.Seems a little bit weird, just isn't it? lol
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

You have a very cool dream. It's great when a person finds the purpose of his life. I also am fond of crypto-currencies for half a year and have a very good result. And I will not hide it. Yes, I am motivating two things in this life for such risky acts as trade and investment in bitcoins. I want to make my family happy and start traveling around the world at my own expense. And what is bitcoin? This is the crypto currency of the future. There are so many prospects on it. In any industry. The technology of blocking is another step in the development of the society.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:44:32 PM

I want to build my Own House. have my own Business and invest for other business.I want to help my relatives by putting up a business for them and introduce bitcoin to them. hopefully, bitcoin will be the breakthrough in my financial needs.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:25:04 PM

Actually, I want to buy our own house and lot from my earned bitcoins. I want to hold bitcoins for long, and when time comes, I will convert it to local currency and use it to buy our own house. That is my ultimate dream in earning bitcoins and I want to continue using bitcoins after I reach this dream.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:09:18 PM

I have many dreams. First need to clear basic needs, buy things needed, build a house, buy a car, join my child in a school, save money for his future studies, open up a business and etc.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:13:43 PM

I have many dreams. First need to clear basic needs, buy things needed, build a house, buy a car, join my child in a school, save money for his future studies, open up a business and etc.

Most of us has the same dream, to have an abundance future, financially stable and enjoying the good fortune in life. This will happen also with steadfast motivation in pursuing our dreams. We have also to act,do something and exert effort to do our part in order this to happen.This is possible also with bitcoin as it creates opportunity to all of us, another avenue to reach our dreams.

Open for Campaigns
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

For me I actually want to make my own coin and invest it. Or if possible to be a bitcoin millionaire and make my own farm of mining, it is really fun to imagine what dreams you want with your bitcoin and you can do a lot of things like money. The possibilities are endless and we should dream more than do nothing. We should be dreamers so that we can achieve what we want in our future, this is a good thing to express what we really like.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

just like everybody wants, i want to establish a business (have not thought of one yet since i am just starting to earn and invest on bitcoin) so i could have a stable income but of course i will make sure it is earning good, and i want to built my own dream house someday in an exclusive subdivion  Cool

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: