Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:47:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
kasper_69

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:42:16 PM

DigDeepMining, I apologize but I don't have time or patience to keep reiterating what was previously stated in the thread. Not to mention in the roadmap there is an image depicting a very specific exchange (coinexchange).

NO NEED TO SHOUT AND BE A IDIOT ABOUT IT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS!!!
I defended this coin when people kept calling it shit coin telling them give it time, but then I keep seeing people asking a different questions, most if not all of which never get a reply. Yeah we all seen the road map but it doesn't really tell us anything about exchanges no ETA no nothing, yeah I could make a coin and say its gonna be on x, y and z exchanges doesn't mean it going to be and doesn't give anyone any real info.

I appreciate you might be busy developing the coin etc but if you can't be bothered or have the time to answer the public's questions maybe you should look to bring in more help before everyone losses interest/hope in your coin

Something that i have learned over the 2+ years around is that, hard working, honest and commited devs are not easy to find and when you do find a team that fits these requirements you shouldnt be putting a lot of pressure based on your need to make a profit because you will make more money corresponding to the time given to development...

The second thing i have to say is that i never sent a private key with pass to anyone ( has normal standards ) but since i had the issue with the wallet and couldnt find a solution i gave up and asked help to @valiant1... He spent his time with me to the point where i thought i had lost it all and decided to send the private key with pass @valiant1 to debug, and if he was really honest he should be able to help me... Couple hours latter he messaged me saying that he had fix the problem and that i could access my coins and change pass. I know it has nothing to do with the questions you ask ( and im not even arguing about the validity of those questions ) but its just to show that you can trust in the dev team to do their best and that should result in you profiting even more over time...

Hi, I hear you and totally agree good dev's are hard to come by so many scammers about its a joke.

Just to point out I never once asked about the exchanges I'm a hoarder and like to stack all my coins (GREEDY Smiley ) as you never know how much they could bring you in the future. I was only pointing out to other members not to expect a reply regarding exchanges as I've seen a good few posts asking about them but were never even acknowledged which I just find poor.

I've followed this coin since the start of this thread and wish it every success but I think the PR department needs help or improvement at the very least and not just post shit like
I don't have time or patience to keep reiterating what was previously stated in the thread
when nothing as even been posted about it other then the road map which gives people very little info, valiants reply was implying like its been covered everyday by him when clearly it hasn't.

So just to reiterate my post was not about profit for me just the ignorance I keep seeing in this thread which I find poor or unprofessional if you like, but thanks for your input Wink

PS: The main pool is now back online http://intensecoin.com/pool2/# happy mining Smiley)

the pool http://intensecoin.com/pool2/ has not sent money for an hour.
before that money was sent every 20 minutes
it's just deceivers.
It can be seen that the cards work according to statistics, but there is no money

do not let yourself be deceived!
kkasz

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:37:04 PM

DigDeepMining, I apologize but I don't have time or patience to keep reiterating what was previously stated in the thread. Not to mention in the roadmap there is an image depicting a very specific exchange (coinexchange).

NO NEED TO SHOUT AND BE A IDIOT ABOUT IT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS!!!
I defended this coin when people kept calling it shit coin telling them give it time, but then I keep seeing people asking a different questions, most if not all of which never get a reply. Yeah we all seen the road map but it doesn't really tell us anything about exchanges no ETA no nothing, yeah I could make a coin and say its gonna be on x, y and z exchanges doesn't mean it going to be and doesn't give anyone any real info.

I appreciate you might be busy developing the coin etc but if you can't be bothered or have the time to answer the public's questions maybe you should look to bring in more help before everyone losses interest/hope in your coin

Something that i have learned over the 2+ years around is that, hard working, honest and commited devs are not easy to find and when you do find a team that fits these requirements you shouldnt be putting a lot of pressure based on your need to make a profit because you will make more money corresponding to the time given to development...

The second thing i have to say is that i never sent a private key with pass to anyone ( has normal standards ) but since i had the issue with the wallet and couldnt find a solution i gave up and asked help to @valiant1... He spent his time with me to the point where i thought i had lost it all and decided to send the private key with pass @valiant1 to debug, and if he was really honest he should be able to help me... Couple hours latter he messaged me saying that he had fix the problem and that i could access my coins and change pass. I know it has nothing to do with the questions you ask ( and im not even arguing about the validity of those questions ) but its just to show that you can trust in the dev team to do their best and that should result in you profiting even more over time...

Hi, I hear you and totally agree good dev's are hard to come by so many scammers about its a joke.

Just to point out I never once asked about the exchanges I'm a hoarder and like to stack all my coins (GREEDY Smiley ) as you never know how much they could bring you in the future. I was only pointing out to other members not to expect a reply regarding exchanges as I've seen a good few posts asking about them but were never even acknowledged which I just find poor.

I've followed this coin since the start of this thread and wish it every success but I think the PR department needs help or improvement at the very least and not just post shit like
I don't have time or patience to keep reiterating what was previously stated in the thread
when nothing as even been posted about it other then the road map which gives people very little info, valiants reply was implying like its been covered everyday by him when clearly it hasn't.

So just to reiterate my post was not about profit for me just the ignorance I keep seeing in this thread which I find poor or unprofessional if you like, but thanks for your input Wink

PS: The main pool is now back online http://intensecoin.com/pool2/# happy mining Smiley)

it's just deceivers.
It can be seen that the cards work according to statistics, but there is no money

Note the 60 block maturity and 25 ITNS payout treshold. Everything is working good.
danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:18:32 PM

Hello everybody ,

I added the intensecoin pool at http://pool3.mine-pool.ro/ live support 12/24

Thank you

Daniel C.

Support DV

http://www.mine-pool.ro/
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:54:19 PM

I apologize, I am not shouting. I use a larger font so my posts are distinguishable to people that are skimming the thread.  Smiley

Please understand that we want to be on an exchange, just like you want us to be on an exchange. These things take time. Especially with how many issues we have encountered with pool and transaction stability. No sense in putting the cart before the horse. We need to make sure our code, coin and pools are STABLE before we create further chaos by introducing exchanges into the mix. It's part of our roadmap and plans, but it takes time. The exchange was slated for September, and it's only been September for a couple days. Do not worry, it's still on our agenda.

Just a few days ago, we announced a ticker change from INT to ITNS because a few people shared some old news posts about 'INTCoin' being an ICO scam from some time ago. If we had already been listed on exchanges when we tried to make this change, it would have been much more complicated and confusing. We are taking things in stride at a pace that is reasonable. We don't want to repeat mistakes from our first launch day (hard fork) and rush things. Hastiness yields no reward in this arena.

You're right, you deserve answers and information. I was under the impression it was already established (in previous posts and the main post) that we would be using coinexchange.io initially. I will update you on this and say we are also considering HitBTC for the initial listing. We will then be expanding to Cryptopia and/or Livecoin in the following month.

Another reason for the delays and somewhat silence on the matter is we are still yet to find anyone interested in hosting a block explorer for the coin. CryptoNote uses different methods than BCT-based coins and requires a bit more work to host a BE, as the code is not just plug-and-play. We would prefer that a third party host the BE for obvious reasons (conflict of interest). At this point it looks like I may need to code one since we have failed to receive a response from any of the normal CryptoNote BE hosts - ChainRadar, Minergate, Democats. This is another bump in the road and will introduce further delay into exchange plans.

Dev, how is Intense different from let's say Mysterium?

What are the pros, etc?

This is a great question I will respond to when I have some more time to compose a thoughtful response. Quoting you here so I do not forget!

A perfect response thank you so much for the detailed answer. I probably took your original reply wrong so for that I apologise too it just seemed like you was snapping when all I was doing was trying to answer members question from what I've seen in this thread but now we have a decent reply members might stop asking if they can be bothered to read the full thread they will see the info (Which in my opinion WAS lacking Wink) Like I said in my post above I'm a hoarder I like to stack my coins for some time and see what unfolds with them so I'm in no rush, take your time and do things right I really wish you guys all the success with this coin.

If I owned a VPS I'd happily host the BE for you but unfortunately I don't so I cant help you there but hopefully something comes through for you.

Best of luck to the ITNS team

it's just deceivers.

Please don't spread lies this pool always pay in fact my payments have been higher tonight then ever before, yes there was some down time earlier but since its been back online the payments are working fine Smiley
MercuryProtocol

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:31:29 AM

I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something
Azzi

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:47:21 AM

Guys, you arguing with valiant is wrong on so many levels. As some of you mentioned a good dev spends most of the time on tech development and has little interaction with the community besides solving urgent and critical technical issues. In fact, I would much prefer valiant to work on the coin and alex handle the PR. It is impossible to develop anything if you are trying to sit on more than one chair and are constantly distracted. In the end you are the ones benefiting from the potential success of the project so stop bugging valiant.

It would be helpful to create a bug tracking system for submission and progress tracking, which community members will check first before messaging the team members.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:45:03 AM

Guys, you arguing with valiant is wrong on so many levels. As some of you mentioned a good dev spends most of the time on tech development and has little interaction with the community besides solving urgent and critical technical issues. In fact, I would much prefer valiant to work on the coin and alex handle the PR. It is impossible to develop anything if you are trying to sit on more than one chair and are constantly distracted. In the end you are the ones benefiting from the potential success of the project so stop bugging valiant.

It would be helpful to create a bug tracking system for submission and progress tracking, which community members will check first before messaging the team members.

Thanks very much for your thoughts and support, Azzi.

RE bug tracking - Yes, outstanding idea!! I have enabled the 'Issues' tab on the Git projects (oops, this should have been done already!).

Please report all issues with the command-line interface (intensecoind, simplewallet, walletd, etc.) to the intensecoin github and issues with the graphical wallet to the intensecoinwallet github.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:02:50 AM

I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something

You can use 'watch' this topic on bitcointalk. I am watching this topic for regular update too.
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:10:45 AM

@deepcryptomine and others.

I would recommend you guys joining our slack. There is much good discussion ongoing and many topics (also operational, marketing and exchanges were discussed to some extent)

Intense Slack auto invite: https://intense-coin.herokuapp.com/

Besides that, we are trying to follow our roadmap or exceed expectations mentioned on the roadmap :-)

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:18:01 AM

@deepcryptomine and others.

I would recommend you guys joining our slack. There is much good discussion ongoing and many topics (also operational, marketing and exchanges were discussed to some extent)

Intense Slack auto invite: https://intense-coin.herokuapp.com/

Besides that, we are trying to follow our roadmap or exceed expectations mentioned on the roadmap :-)

Thanks. Just joined slack.

Also not sure whether having a faucet for this coin is a good idea or not. I would like to try it if a team thinks it's good idea.
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:59:12 AM

Thanks. Just joined slack.

Also not sure whether having a faucet for this coin is a good idea or not. I would like to try it if a team thinks it's good idea.

Fauced might be worth looking into it. If you know anyone who would like to set it up then let us know Smiley

ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:03:01 AM

Any video tutorial or advertisement on how this will work? If we can really browse unknowingly in the internet

alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

Any video tutorial or advertisement on how this will work? If we can really browse unknowingly in the internet

Hi ivan376, thanks for your question.

We will soon have a technical write up (technical whitepaper) on how the technology will work alongside with other media material (Promo-Introduction-How-to Video) to be published in the future.

alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:39:34 AM

Here is the new version of our GUI Wallet in Alpha Status. Test it out if you like to :-)

Also ensure to read the following news about it.

https://intensecoin.com/2017/08/31/mandatory-wallet-update-ticker-change/

ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:51:27 AM

Hi ivan376, thanks for your question.

We will soon have a technical write up (technical whitepaper) on how the technology will work alongside with other media material (Promo-Introduction-How-to Video) to be published in the future.

Thank you very much...I'm excited to see it. I usually use VPN because some sites are restricted in my country.

bakacoin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

Need help with the interface.
Balance:
Available
What is locked?
kkasz

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:51:59 AM

Balance:
Available
What is locked?

Not yet confirmed amount.
hualei_hb

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

Balance:
Available
What is locked?

Not yet confirmed amount.

our pool can see Unconfirmed Balance!

http://itns.globalpool.cc 0 % fee to the 10. September
Minimum payment threshold: 10itns

Nvidia card guide:
1、download wallet( https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/ ),get you wallet address.
2、download ccminer(https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases or http://111.231.72.116:8091/int_ccminer-x64-2.2.rar)
3、create .bat file,Example:
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116:2235 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
4、run .bat
Amd card miner:
Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL Catalyst 15.12
https://mega.nz/#F!e4JVEAIJ!l1iF4z10fMyJzY5-LnyC2A
    edit your config.txt
      -o stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116:2235
      -u YourAddress
      -p x
      -allpools 1
    run NsGpuCNMiner.exe
jbmustaq

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

Guys,

General question. when intense will listed in coinexchange.io or any other exchange.
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:30:54 PM

indonesian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2145999.0

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: