Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:54:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:48:11 PM

Yep it can help a lot of people, but many countries / states doesn't allow it. I hope that devs can handle it.

Paragon will be one of the firms that will change this but it will take time.
This isnt something that will happen within one week.

I saw some campaign photo's about this project and really like this:

That's how you make promo!!
Great marketing
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

Here are just ten of the many health benefits attributed to the plant

1. Alzheimer’s
Marijuana may be able to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, according to research by the Scripps Research Institute published in “Molecular Pharmaceutics.”
2. Anxiety
Harvard Medical School found that marijuana may have anti-anxiety effects. Of course, keep in mind that high doses may increase anxiety and paranoia.
3. Arthritis
Marijuana can alleviate pain and inflammation linked to arthritis.
4. Cancer
Research published in the journal “Molecular Cancer Therapeutics” suggests that cannabidiol, a chemical compound found in marijuana, turns off the “ID-1″ gene, which cancer cells use to spread.
5. Epilepsy
Studies conducted by researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University indicate that marijuana may stop seizures.
6. Glaucoma
Researchers are working to develop new cannabis-based drugs to treat glaucoma pain after determining marijuana’s effectiveness for treating the condition. Glaucoma is a condition that increases pressure inside the eyeball and can lead to vision loss.
7. Lung health
Research in the “Journal of the American Medical Association“ found that marijuana can increase lung capacity – not decrease it, as many people have long believed.
8. Multiple sclerosis
A study published in the “Canadian Medical Association Journal” found that cannabinoids significantly reduced multiple sclerosis pain.
9. Nausea
Marijuana contains a minimum of 60 cannabinoids. THC is the primary chemical associated with its mind-altering effects. THC has been used in the treatment of nausea, including drug- or chemotherapy-induced nausea.
10. Parkinson’s Disease
Research published in “MedPage Today” found that marijuana use eased tremors and improved fine motor skills in patients with Parkinson’s disease.

To create a structure like PARAGON to improve the cannabis industry could help many people.

Well canabis is an anabolic too, that's why it's forbidden by every professional sportive organization.

But there is also dangers linked to the utilization (Depends people, but some link seems to appear between depression and schizophrenia).

I think we must talk of everything, pros and cons of its utilization, medicinal or recreational. Would be good to have a true and complete study with all the results of the precedent true, professional and scientific studies shown.

This plant has many virtue, even with a recreational use.
BewiggedSmile

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:07:29 PM

Yet another Weed coin. hope its better than potcoin
kalich

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:20:20 PM

Just send me some Cannabis =)
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

Thank you for the support.  Here is the article that goes with the image above: http://www.ibtimes.com/beauty-queen-turned-cannabis-entrepreneur-launches-blockchain-startup-2580259 we are also on slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack and on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Clv-u0IXuCq2B0xvCIlRXw     Good luck everyone

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:45:27 PM

Maybe a strange question, maybe also too early at this stage, but does tobacco cigarette smoking bans also apply to smoking cannabis? Or is that strictly a nicotine thing?
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:11:36 AM

It sounds like the types of bans you are talking about are smoking bans, in which case smoking any sort of material would be prohibited. As far as smoking cannabis vs. nicotine each country and or government have their own laws and rules which everyone should definitely follow. Paragon will be creating spaces and providing resources for the cultivation and legalization of the cannabis industry world wide. Thank you for the question and the support Best of luck everyone  visit us on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Clv-u0IXuCq2B0xvCIlRXw and Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

Is this ICO available to ordinary U.S citizens?  I know some members of the board are of american decent,  but I was wondering if your average American crypto enthusiast was able to participate in this business venture?  It sure looks promising, being marijuana regulations are softening up a bit on the state level.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:48:27 AM

so some rapper and some chick who thinks of herself as eye-candy are doing an ICO.....

Legit.... Roll Eyes
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:22:05 AM

Yet another Weed coin. hope its better than potcoin

Besides being more daring and at the right moment, with the fight of an official organ (OMS) next to the UN to legalize, this ICO surpasses POT and others more, and if POT today reaches $ 0.12, expect much more of PARAGON, much Even more.
Bold and aggressive to conquer and to be pioneer.. Cheesy Cheesy
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:22:34 AM

Hello, noob question here.

"Our goal is to change the legal status of cannabis, ensure the benefits are available globally, and create a framework that brings regulation and verification to the cannabis industry."

It's just for medical purpose right? so cannabis for personal use and own it personally will remain illegal.

I believe the goal would be full legalization, they don't mention anything about it being purely medical or recreational in the white paper.

Also, I found a great write up on the CEO, Jess VerSteeg, it's a good read and gives a lot of insight into why she is involved in Paragon.

https://urbancrypto.com/press-release-jessicas-story-the-motivation-behind-paragoncoin/

Irrelevant to mention that it will be solely for medical use, do not worry about it, the entertainment will benefit soon, although for another reason, as the World Health Organization constantly fighting with the UN for full legalization. In some American states medical use is small by law, as it is in California, but it does not take long to implement new laws.
Wow so WHO already tried to legalize marijuana? i didnt know that. Also can someone tell me how this cannabis works in our body when we consume it, because everyone in my country tell that marijuana will destroy your body from within.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:03:08 AM

https://urbancrypto.com/press-release-jessicas-story-the-motivation-behind-paragoncoin/

great read about CEO Jessica.

Just wanted to share so eveyone can be well informed
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:03:27 AM

Thank you for the support.  Here is the article that goes with the image above: http://www.ibtimes.com/beauty-queen-turned-cannabis-entrepreneur-launches-blockchain-startup-2580259 we are also on slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack and on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Clv-u0IXuCq2B0xvCIlRXw     Good luck everyone

Thanks for additional information and interests. Looking forward to get more information about this project
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:51:57 AM

"Our goal is to change the legal status of cannabis, ensure the benefits are available globally, and create a framework that brings regulation and verification to the cannabis industry."

It's just for medical purpose right? so cannabis for personal use and own it personally will remain illegal.

I believe the goal would be full legalization, they don't mention anything about it being purely medical or recreational in the white paper.

Also, I found a great write up on the CEO, Jess VerSteeg, it's a good read and gives a lot of insight into why she is involved in Paragon.

Irrelevant to mention that it will be solely for medical use, do not worry about it, the entertainment will benefit soon, although for another reason, as the World Health Organization constantly fighting with the UN for full legalization. In some American states medical use is small by law, as it is in California, but it does not take long to implement new laws.
Wow so WHO already tried to legalize marijuana? i didnt know that. Also can someone tell me how this cannabis works in our body when we consume it, because everyone in my country tell that marijuana will destroy your body from within.

Drink too much alcohol and your kidneys will collapse. Use lost of salt in your food and your blood pressure will fly. Drink 5 litres of water in less than 2 hours and you're probably dead too.

Without control, everything can be dangerous. Medical cannabis is to be administered in a way its negative effects do not affect your body permamently. Anyway it's a secondary effect, as other common drugs have too.

Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:55:53 AM

If will center on the illegal marijuana, there will be a lot of problems, combined with the whole idea of cooperation space and the accelerator seems to be to help people develop laboratory tests and industry regulation system, it will be very if the actual use of marijuana is illegal, so it's hard to do
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

I liked the video a lot, very down to earth. As for this being another pot coin, I dont think so. I know they are trying to advance regulation in the industry but iirc you cannot buy

weed with these PRG coins which separates a bit from those other coins like potcoin, hempcoin etc.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:26 AM

What would be the main goal of project apart from legalizing the weed? Will you guys also open dispensary clinic?

energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:05:17 AM

The buy in for getting discount as early investor seems to high in my opinion

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

What would be the main goal of project apart from legalizing the weed? Will you guys also open dispensary clinic?

Paragon's main goal is not to legalize the weed. It's all about one stop shop for all cannabis products where it's already legal.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:26:53 AM

Drink too much alcohol and your kidneys will collapse. Use lost of salt in your food and your blood pressure will fly. Drink 5 litres of water in less than 2 hours and you're probably dead too.

Without control, everything can be dangerous. Medical cannabis is to be administered in a way its negative effects do not affect your body permamently. Anyway it's a secondary effect, as other common drugs have too.
I already know about that dose thing and kind of "too much" things is bad. My question is not about it, i asked about how this cannabis will affect our body and what are the side effects or maybe the bad effect. In this case that this cannabis can help us for some problems, what is the effect of this cannabis that will help us, how this cannabis affects our body. Explanations that doctors must know, and some of you may also know.
For example, when you smoke cigarettes, the smoke you breathe will settle in your lungs and have a bad effect on your lungs. Explanation like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: