Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

1) still dont understand why you need 100m to start this company. I know your going to purchase a location in feb 2018 but...why not lease it?

2) It is great your are partnered with IOTA but does that not contradict the idea of the burn? As in the burn would be a lot less because of the super low almost non existent fees?

I still think its great what you are trying to accomplish but that first part really isnt clear to me at all
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

Yeah! Because if

$POT
$DOPE
$WEED
$STV
$420G
$GRWI
$MAR

can't revolutionize the industry, we can! We're going to do... something different! Yeah!

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:53:22 PM

The marijuana laws in the united states are becoming more and more relaxed. Even though marijuana is illegal on the federal level, it has been legalized across several states within the U.S, including places like California, Massachusetts, Colorado, and Rhode Island, just to name a few!

If you speak about legalization in these states you speak about legalization as an medical treatment or as an legal drug like alcohol or tabacco?
I'm sorry, I meant to clarify a bit. Many of these "Green" (pot friendly) states have made recreational use of Marijuana legal, meaning if you want to smoke a joint or two in the public, you can do so comfortably without any hassle from the local law enforcement, even if it has a real pungent odor. In many cases, you can carry around an ounce (depending on what state, quantity amount may vary) on you personally. So this startup shouldn't have much legal trouble establishing themselves, so as long as they follow each "Green" states laws, and regulations, which is why I personally think this startup has good potential!  Tongue

Also in many european countries you can carry small amount of weed with you even if weed is illegal. Most people in EU are pro-legalization and it's only a matter of time so EU is also a big potential market.

Yes, I live in France and that's true. If you're caught with weed (well for personal use, if you have 100g ...), they just take it and let you go.

And to be honest, a lot of people smoke weed, even policemen  Grin
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:40:45 PM

Yeah! Because if

$POT
$DOPE
$WEED
$STV
$420G
$GRWI
$MAR

can't revolutionize the industry, we can! We're going to do... something different! Yeah!

All the projects you listed are either not serious projects, are very early in development or they're completely dead. The only actual competitor to paragon there is potcoin, which is also in early stage right now.
zecon

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Yeah! Because if

$POT
$DOPE
$WEED
$STV
$420G
$GRWI
$MAR

All the projects you listed are either not serious projects, are very early in development or they're completely dead[...]

Yeah! And where do you think this one will be in 6 months?

I hope there's a successful weed coin as much as anyone else, but ignoring the fact that it's been tried and tried and supporting another one that's yet to differentiate itself doesn't make a lot of sense (unless it's pure shill).

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:52:51 PM

Yeah! Because if

$POT
$DOPE
$WEED
$STV
$420G
$GRWI
$MAR

All the projects you listed are either not serious projects, are very early in development or they're completely dead[...]

Most likely alive and well. 6 out of the 7 projects you listed are shitcoins, it's obvious why they didn't survive or why they didn't revolutionized anything. Potcoin is on a decent track and Paragon will be a big competitor with strong marketing that will most likely become the superior coin eventually.
zecon

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

Yeah! Because if

$POT
$DOPE
$WEED
$STV
$420G
$GRWI
$MAR

Most likely alive and well. 6 out of the 7 projects you listed are shitcoins, it's obvious why they didn't survive or why they didn't revolutionized anything. Potcoin is on a decent track and Paragon will be a big competitor with strong marketing that will most likely become the superior coin eventually.

Of course it will with it's big competing and strong marketing plan.

— Jim Rohn
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:37:08 AM

The Coin that you quote as concurrence are not really concurrence, projects that you talk are not very serious or not very specialized, they just said that the are based around cannabis and work for it but don't explain so much things or have business plan. And some project are already dead and devs team don't send news since a while.
Paragon is far away from that, serious project with a business plan a solid whitepaper, a solid team and a good partnership. Its the most solid project about cannabis in crypto game.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:27:03 AM

I think cannabis is a bad thing and it shouldn't be legalized. It brings you good mood for free and every pleasure should have some draws and disadvantages. Some kind of balance is always needed IMO and narcotics break the balance. They were a taboo during the human history for a reason.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
quentincole32

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

Some people have spent a long time making a good thing look bad. Check out the truth in cartoon form below

https://youtu.be/qM5Q6Wp3Qn0

"The cannabis industry has traditionally been fragmented, untrustworthy, and illicit, but
it is now moving towards greater legitimacy. New research shows powerful health
benefits of cannabis and strong social movements are pushing for increased legalization.
One way to improve the reputation of the industry is to modernize it, make it
standardized, fully verifiable, and built on a system of trust between patients, doctors,
growers, and suppliers. New blockchain technology / Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT)
offers an ideal solution. Since blockchain holds an immutable ledger and assured
contracts, it can easily accommodate the recording and storing of all product
life cycle events, verify patient identification, assure payments, and more. Paragon
seeks to create a crypto-token built on smart contracts on blockchain specifically for
the worldwide cannabis community. Paragon is the first organization dedicated to
leveraging smart contracts built on the blockchain to create and foster a community
dedicated to the worldwide legalization and systematization of cannabis."

from the white paper: https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf

Best of luck everyone

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:59:43 AM

Some people have spent a long time making a good thing look bad. Check out the truth in cartoon form below

https://youtu.be/qM5Q6Wp3Qn0

"The cannabis industry has traditionally been fragmented, untrustworthy, and illicit, but
it is now moving towards greater legitimacy. New research shows powerful health
benefits of cannabis and strong social movements are pushing for increased legalization.
One way to improve the reputation of the industry is to modernize it, make it
standardized, fully verifiable, and built on a system of trust between patients, doctors,
growers, and suppliers. New blockchain technology / Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT)
offers an ideal solution. Since blockchain holds an immutable ledger and assured
contracts, it can easily accommodate the recording and storing of all product
life cycle events, verify patient identification, assure payments, and more. Paragon
seeks to create a crypto-token built on smart contracts on blockchain specifically for
the worldwide cannabis community. Paragon is the first organization dedicated to
leveraging smart contracts built on the blockchain to create and foster a community
dedicated to the worldwide legalization and systematization of cannabis."

from the white paper: https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf

Best of luck everyone

Excellent point of view, enlightening and commendable, really is a paradigm shift, a new scenario and new prospects for the industry
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

You guys don't need to buy the land. Just take advantage of other projects like Real.
You can rent your space from them (I'm sure they will support land also). Partnerships are what makes everyone grow.
riskthebiscuit

Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:02:11 AM

I think cannabis is a bad thing and it shouldn't be legalized. It brings you good mood for free and every pleasure should have some draws and disadvantages. Some kind of balance is always needed IMO and narcotics break the balance. They were a taboo during the human history for a reason.

And what is wrong about feeling good? Humans literally chase dopamine in every other aspect of their lives. Whether thats with food, sex, or drugs its all the same thing and it all

creates the same reaction in the brain. And tbh marijuana has only been taboo for the most recent times in history early 1900s onwards. Regardless I think what Paragon is doing

here is pioneering and altruistic. If they are able to bridge the gap for the legality of marijuana that will only be a net-positive for society imho.

Just look at this picture

http://imgur.com/a/2PvGE

Cannabis is not as harmful as some make it, and will proper controls and regulations we can make it even safer moving forward
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:06:26 AM

And what is wrong about feeling good? Humans literally chase dopamine in every other aspect of their lives. Whether thats with food, sex, or drugs its all the same thing and it all

creates the same reaction in the brain. And tbh marijuana has only been taboo for the most recent times in history early 1900s onwards. Regardless I think what Paragon is doing

here is pioneering and altruistic. If they are able to bridge the gap for the legality of marijuana that will only be a net-positive for society imho.

Cannabis is not as harmful as some make it, and will proper controls and regulations we can make it even safer moving forward

Whether we like it or not people are gonna do drugs. It's better for them to be legalized so we can have some quality controls put in. A lot of overdoses are caused by low quality drugs. That's not to say that you should do drugs, but it is a fact of life since times immemorial that people consume them. Better out in the open where they can be helped.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:15:21 AM

Just saw the announcement that Bittrex will be an exchange!
Thats huge news. Not so many new tokens get listed on Bittrex so fast after ICO.

Huge investors will join this ICO.
PARAGON will be huge. Cant wait!

Where exactly did you see it? The developers of a crypto are not allowed to disclose if they made a deal with Bittrex because it can influence the value of a coin. That being said, i would love Paragon to be on Bittrex since its my favorite exchange.  Cheesy

Someone in this thread has posted a screenshots were one of the admins was saying they had a deal with Bittrex.
My source is this thread Wink. Check back some pages
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:51:46 AM

Whether we like it or not people are gonna do drugs. It's better for them to be legalized so we can have some quality controls put in. A lot of overdoses are caused by low quality drugs. That's not to say that you should do drugs, but it is a fact of life since times immemorial that people consume them. Better out in the open where they can be helped.

All I can say about this is that people can use marijuana with recommendations from doctors, using marijuana privately or freely should remain illegal
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

Not bad, not bad Wink Grin
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

I found interesting review of this project, can look too: Roll Eyes
https://youtu.be/cMmNbf8hnsY?t=284
In my opinion PARAGON really one of the best projects in August! And in the year!
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

With the growing supporters and advocates of the legalization of Cannabis in every country, maybe someday, PARAGON could find a way to raise funds to fund pro Cannabis Legalization lobbyists so that governments and lawmakers can make it legal.IMHO Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

Yes the legalization start to be in the center of a lot of debat in a lot of countries. I know a lot of people how want to legalize the cannabis, not for a recreational use but for medicinal. Cannabis is much sweeter than codeine or a lot of drugs they sell in pharmacy. Its for pain control, its better to take cannabis than strong pain stopper.
And paragon can offer a huge amount of information around cannabis we want to buy, and information in this market is very important, its medecine, so people are happy to know from where came their drugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: