Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

$25,000 minimum for presale.

Roll Eyes
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

Marijuana is not really addictive, I mean we're not talking about cocaine or heroine, active principle that make you stoned is THC, medical cannabis has low levels of THC. There's also powerful cannabis out there, like with LSA/LSD added etc...but they not serve medical purposes
Yeah "is not really" so it still addictive, right? and still i think a doctor is the one who holds importane here, to think about the purpose of its use and its dose.
Yes i was thinking to the Netherlands as a target market for parangon too. I think the project can solve the problem remaining even with the legal sell of cannabis here. I understand the problem of a lot of people to see idiots in the street smoking, but there is always idiot in the street with or without cannabis. And médicinal cannabis is very important, it offer a sweet pain controler for sick people, its a nice application, better than pharmacy drugs.
When they're high on the streets, bad things will happen  Undecided

Cannabis is actually addictive, just not on the same level as heroin or cigarettes. Also, people are high on the streets all the time. If it's not cannabis it's alcohool. THe substances need to be regulated the same way, that's all. Then paragon can function like a regular bar or tobacco shop.

LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:50:56 PM

The whole problem in this industry is relations with the state. How can block technology help to solve it?

I dont think that is purpose of this project get legalize marijuana in states where it is illegal, they are focusing on state where it is legal.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

Roll Eyes

What ? I dont think it is problem because it is called pre sale. I think that weird would be call it presales and don't have any limitation.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:55:42 PM

I'm from the Netherlands, where smoking weed has been legal for years. We're famous for it! The crazy part however is that buying weed (outside of a licensed coffeeshop) and growing weed is illegal. This means that coffeeshops are buying their supply from criminals, while perpetrating a crime themselves at the same time. What we need is to legalize the production and wholesale part of the chain (no pun intended) as well. I think a system like Paragon could do wonders for the Dutch system as well.

I totally agree on this part. It's very confusing the way the legal system is setup in this scenario.
An entity like Paragon may be what the industry need to further advance without all the illegal activities surrounding cannabis.

It's also a fact that the plant is used for much more then just getting stoned. Medical studies have showed that it helps agains anxiety and helps cancer patients and a ton of other illnesses.
Thumbs up for this project.

Fortunately, the medical benefits have been already recognised in some countries. But I think it will still take some time to fully legalize cannabis as long as there are no open, rational and unprejudiced debates. And as long as governments can't levy taxes on it Wink
This is bad if someone who is addicted to marijuana for fun purposes will increase dramatically with these legalization matters and i want it to remain illegal. BUT for some reasons if they're sick or maybe lucky enough, they can go to the doctors and get a statement saying he can use marijuana legally, ofcourse with strict requirements.
If it works like that , i will fully support this things. I just dont want to see idiot people scattered on the streets every night.

Marijuana is not really addictive, I mean we're not talking about cocaine or heroine, active principle that make you stoned is THC, medical cannabis has low levels of THC. There's also powerful cannabis out there, like with LSA/LSD added etc...but they not serve medical purposes

For abusers, THC is what matters the most, but from the plant itself, you can use a bunch of other stuff. From corn, you can make several hundred products. There a laws, regulations and implementation of those.

superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

Roll Eyes

Believe me, this is saving you from wasting money.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

Roll Eyes

Believe me, this is saving you from wasting money.

Nope, it's cutting our profit Sad pre-ico bonuses always the biggest.But unfortunatelly i don't have 25.000 usd. We will wait for ico.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

someone know PARAGON token which exchange will be available after ICO? and what distribution when will be distribute to investors? after ico or same time?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:24:22 PM

The whole problem in this industry is relations with the state. How can block technology help to solve it?

By industrializing the majijuana market.

United states began to accept majijuana in some states.

If a company comes up with a technology to make the system totally secure for the user (Paragon propose to use blockchain to register every information about the products, so the users know everything about it), it's interesting for the state because there is the possibility to make money with taxes while reducing the criminality rate linked to such traffic.

That's a win-win situation for the different countries and Paragon  Smiley
cryptogoro

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Hello, everyone!
      Guess what, you're not too late!!!! This is going to be amazing

‼️QUICK UPDATE ‼️

Pre-sale going VERY well 🦄. Almost sold out the 25% bonus pool, today is your last chance (25,000 minimum in almost any popular crypto)🚀:

https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/

🎈IMPORTANT🎈You can buy less than 25k worth of PRG tokens now, but you'll get only 5% bonus. Fund your account now and it will convert to PRG automatically on September 15th 📈

‼️‼️WARNING ‼️‼️

All possible promotions, discounts, bounty, etc. are also done through that link exclusively.👮🏿

⛔️TROLLS&SPAMMERS = BAN ⛔️

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

📝Download our whitepaper: https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf

🔝Join our pre-sale: https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/users/sign_up

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
‼️One minute cartoon briefly explaining Paragon: https://youtu.be/yRdeMrswT5o ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Thank you for all the support in building the Paragon community

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

This is bad if someone who is addicted to marijuana for fun purposes will increase dramatically with these legalization matters and i want it to remain illegal. BUT for some reasons if they're sick or maybe lucky enough, they can go to the doctors and get a statement saying he can use marijuana legally, ofcourse with strict requirements.
If it works like that , i will fully support this things. I just dont want to see idiot people scattered on the streets every night.

You worry about that kind of thing? There are countries where marijuana is legal, are they being overrun by "idiot people scattered on the streets every night." Actually yes, there are a lot of idiots at night. But not due to marijuana, but because of alcohol. So OK, let's ban alcohol, see how that works out.

Know what you should worry about? Things that affect your health everyday. The crap the socially and legally accepted industries get away with, poisoning drinking water, air, soil and food.

Well said. In my country marijuana is legal and only a really small portion of society buys it. And there are never incidents from people smoking it. Like Rigorous said, alcohol causes way more problems. And if there are problems with marijuana, it's because of tourists who smoke waaaaay too much and combine it with (you guessed it) alcohol.

PS92

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:44:30 PM

Yeah "is not really" so it still addictive, right? and still i think a doctor is the one who holds importane here, to think about the purpose of its use and its dose.
Yes i was thinking to the Netherlands as a target market for parangon too. I think the project can solve the problem remaining even with the legal sell of cannabis here. I understand the problem of a lot of people to see idiots in the street smoking, but there is always idiot in the street with or without cannabis. And médicinal cannabis is very important, it offer a sweet pain controler for sick people, its a nice application, better than pharmacy drugs.
When they're high on the streets, bad things will happen  Undecided

That's nonsense. Most people go home to smoke and even if they do it in on the streets, they're way too mellow to start causing trouble. I'm from the Netherlands and marijuana is almost never a problem connected to crimes (except for the supply which is where Paragon could help) or accidents, it's always alcohol and hard drugs.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

You're goddamn right, cannabis is not the problem, alchool and hard drugs are the problem and guess what? I never had a problem during concerts (well, there people usually smoke a lot and only beer is around) but when I used to go to night clubs (alchool and hard drugs like MDMA etc...are rampant there), I've seen the worst actions a human is able to do

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

I'm from the Netherlands, where smoking weed has been legal for years. We're famous for it! The crazy part however is that buying weed (outside of a licensed coffeeshop) and growing weed is illegal. This means that coffeeshops are buying their supply from criminals, while perpetrating a crime themselves at the same time. What we need is to legalize the production and wholesale part of the chain (no pun intended) as well. I think a system like Paragon could do wonders for the Dutch system as well.

I totally agree on this part. It's very confusing the way the legal system is setup in this scenario.
An entity like Paragon may be what the industry need to further advance without all the illegal activities surrounding cannabis.

It's also a fact that the plant is used for much more then just getting stoned. Medical studies have showed that it helps agains anxiety and helps cancer patients and a ton of other illnesses.

Exactly! And by legalizing and regulating the rest of the chain, you not only cut back crime, but also create a new taxable industry, which governments can always use Wink.

sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

Exactly! And by legalizing and regulating the rest of the chain, you not only cut back crime, but also create a new taxable industry, which governments can always use Wink.

to be honest i didn't get why a PLANT can be illegal?? like in my country.
There is so much potential in this plant from BIO-Plastic to pain relief. if have read that cbd helps your body to get away from addictions like from opiods and it also is a powerfull pain reliever straight out of nature.

superskillz

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Are we talking about Paragon ICO or just cannabis legalization on this thread? Shouldnt you spend your time evaluating the merits of this crazy valuation with no business plan? I guess a fool and his money are soon parted.

cryptodrzej

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:35:58 PM

Paragon will be an amazing addition to the cannabis industry. You're right we could probably talk all day about all the benefits of marijuana. What about Paragon? they bring the safe space, organization and a platform for us  to work towards the legalization of marijuana while growing businesses.
superskillz

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

Paragon will be an amazing addition to the cannabis industry. You're right we could probably talk all day about all the benefits of marijuana. What about Paragon? they bring the safe space, organization and a platform for us  to work towards the legalization of marijuana while growing businesses.

Why do you need a new Paragon coin? Why not pick any altcoin at all, buy up $10 million of it, and use it? Oh, right, because that doesn't make the 'founders' of this ICO a ton of money personally.

cryptodrzej

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

well if you used another coin it would be a different business. Why cook with Anthony Bourdain when you can cook with Wolfgang Puck? (who cares). I think you may just want to be upset about something
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

You worry about that kind of thing? There are countries where marijuana is legal, are they being overrun by "idiot people scattered on the streets every night." Actually yes, there are a lot of idiots at night. But not due to marijuana, but because of alcohol. So OK, let's ban alcohol, see how that works out.

Know what you should worry about? Things that affect your health everyday. The crap the socially and legally accepted industries get away with, poisoning drinking water, air, soil and food.
Well, no offense  Wink, but you must use your brain better to read my words bro.
"This is bad if someone who is addicted to marijuana for fun purposes WILL increase dramatically with these legalization matters and i want it to remain illegal. BUT for some reasons if they're sick or maybe lucky enough, they can go to the doctors and get a statement saying he can use marijuana legally, ofcourse with strict requirements.
If it works like that , i will fully support this things. I JUST DONT WANT TO SEE idiot people scattered on the streets every night."
I will explain this for you, i use words "will" and "i just dont want to see", so if you read it once again, you will know that i mean is the future, so we wont see it now or before.
And now this words "Actually yes, there are a lot of idiots at night. But not due to marijuana, but because of alcohol." Absolutely wrong, there is always small amount of accidents causes by marijuana, you can use google to find the fact. But why alcohol casues more? because it has no limit to the amount that can be drunk. So what will happen if we can use marijuana freely like using alcohol? im pretty sure you can think about it.

Besides, my point before was not about that small amount of words at the end of the paragraph. It was about the limit of using marijuana, and i prefer it if the limit is recommendation statement from a doctor.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: