Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
cryptodrzej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:45:11 PM

You are hard to understand, you're worried about these imaginary effects of marijuana , yet at the same time you don't want it to have any research or regulation on the industry. That makes as much sense as some of the current marijuana laws, lame. Stop lying about good people
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:27:58 PM

Paragon will be an amazing addition to the cannabis industry. You're right we could probably talk all day about all the benefits of marijuana. What about Paragon? they bring the safe space, organization and a platform for us  to work towards the legalization of marijuana while growing businesses.

Why do you need a new Paragon coin? Why not pick any altcoin at all, buy up $10 million of it, and use it? Oh, right, because that doesn't make the 'founders' of this ICO a ton of money personally.

Basically you're saying that you can interact with a multi-smart contracts system on eth blockchain with any alt coin (well in the future you can interact with any smart contract of any paltform with ark but that's not the point) and also said platform must use a random alt instead of a unique coin which identify itself with the platform giving value to both platform and coin.....ok lol

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

Paragon will be an amazing addition to the cannabis industry. You're right we could probably talk all day about all the benefits of marijuana. What about Paragon? they bring the safe space, organization and a platform for us  to work towards the legalization of marijuana while growing businesses.

Why do you need a new Paragon coin? Why not pick any altcoin at all, buy up $10 million of it, and use it? Oh, right, because that doesn't make the 'founders' of this ICO a ton of money personally.

Okay, you have some weird bone to pick with paragon, you haven't explained why and you obviously aren't going to actually explain why.

A huge part of their plan is the Co-work spaces, and co-work spaces are incredibly profitable. Hell, WeWork is valued at around $20 Billion. Paragon is actually cornering a huge market by catering their spaces towards the legal cannabis industry.
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

There are a few coins like this similar in the market. Hope the best of luck to this coin Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

You are hard to understand, you're worried about these imaginary effects of marijuana , yet at the same time you don't want it to have any research or regulation on the industry. That makes as much sense as some of the current marijuana laws, lame. Stop lying about good people
exactly! , I also think so long as there is no possibility of legitimately conducting research, we can't know all the wonderful effects of marijuana..I hope PARAGON Will be the a wonderful addition of industry and will show the bright side of this medal
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:55:15 PM

Actually I agree with your opinion that there are a lot of coins with which founders want to become rich.

First of all, how should someone buy $10 million worth of altcoins if they don't have the money. If they would have it, they would'nt need to get rich with a new coin, or am I wrong?

Second is the point that even in the cryptoland everyone wants to become rich. The devs, the investors, the guys who will lose their money because they invested in the wrong coins. But isn't it normal that you want to make money with the "job" you are doing? Like in a non crypto company also ppl who found it (check all the start ups who make a lot of money in fast time) want to make money of course. And that is ok, as long as the project is good and will work out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

Paragon will be an amazing addition to the cannabis industry. You're right we could probably talk all day about all the benefits of marijuana. What about Paragon? they bring the safe space, organization and a platform for us  to work towards the legalization of marijuana while growing businesses.

Have you not read the whitepaper or their website at all? I suggest you check out the reddit thread what the use of the coin is and how they will use cooperate with IOTA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6uxipy/iota_paragoncoin_david_s%C3%B8nsteb%C3%B8_jessica_versteeg/
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:14:48 PM

It says at 1st November 2017 there will be first location for Paragon Spaces purchased and this location will be voted. I assume every one who holds paragon coin will be eligible to vote or will there be some specific rules? Im asking because first location will be vital for this project so it should be carefully studied and not just put in a hands of random people.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

It says at 1st November 2017 there will be first location for Paragon Spaces purchased and this location will be voted. I assume every one who holds paragon coin will be eligible to vote or will there be some specific rules? Im asking because first location will be vital for this project so it should be carefully studied and not just put in a hands of random people.
I believe in the work and decision-making power of the Dev's, but it also depends on some other factors that go beyond a vote, in my opinion, this is a project that can be changed its schedule by external factors. But I'm happy for the success of pre-sale. Actually the idea of being included is to be studied, but we need to be attentive and up-to-date in everything involving PARAGON, Waiting for crowdsale.  Grin
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

Maybe the calendar can move a bit due l external factor but I think they will follow it as much as they can and even if they can't, the date will be similar. They said that they will purchase the first location for parangon the 1st November, I think its a ladder even if they can't do it the firstborn of November they will do it soon after. So even with external factor I think the schedule will be followed.
cryptodrzej

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:40:46 AM

Wonderful job Paragon, thank you for the updates:

Paragon Token Crowdsale quick update from New York City with Jessica VerSteeg :

https://instagram.com/p/BYRkbcjncB-/

Paragon (@paragoncoin) on Instagram: “Meet Egor and Vadym! Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BYRnWI_nU0r/
toolucky98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

LOL Cheesy, i didnt even say that i dont want it to have any research or regulation on the industry.
The thing is we always need research before using something. And whyyyy i don't want it to have any research? lol, research is a good thing and i want it to continue. The thing that i was talking about on my previous reply before is about "USING".

Mann, please read carefully before you respond to something, why can't you just think  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:00:55 AM

Paragon will be an amazing addition to the cannabis industry. You're right we could probably talk all day about all the benefits of marijuana. What about Paragon? they bring the safe space, organization and a platform for us  to work towards the legalization of marijuana while growing businesses.

This doesn't make any sense, did you read the white paper at all?  Paragon would only work on the foundation of ethereum , utilizing the ERC20 token standard. The paragon startup is about creating an entire economy, and ecosystem, based upon legal cannabis, and it various uses.
   The white paper states that Paragon has plans to establish brick, and mortar paragon spaces whithin every state /country, where marijuana is legalized. What this means is, using ethereum as a a platform,  Paragon will create a transparent ledger, that networks everything that is marijuana related, from medical doctors, and dispensaries, to legal offices, and focus groups, all within Paragon's framework, which is transparently, and conveniently stored on the blockchain. Any and everything related to legal marijuana use, will be connected to the blockchain, and easily auditable, in order to comply with laws, and regulations. The token is the center piece of financial tech that will help build the company from the ground up.
       Example: In the U.S, when you buy packaged food from the grocery store, their is usually a label with nutritional facts, and information located on either the side, or back of the package. The same will be for marijuana related products.  Let's say you would like to purchase some legal pot to smoke, but want to know the exact type of high you will experience (indica, or sativa), the duration of its effects, how bad you'll get the munchies, possible side effects, how much thc per gram, whether or not gmo's were used in it's life cycle, etc, and it all would be eaily verifiable on the ethereum blockchain, from when the seed of the plant was sown, to the day it's buds finish curing. That's just one small aspect of Paragon's envisioned economy, soley focused on the sale, and consumption of the cannabis. Now imagine all the other fields associated with cannabis, and its many uses, and their you have it. Paragon in a nutshell!  Sorry for the wall of text!

cryptodrzej

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

LOL Cheesy, i didnt even say that i dont want it to have any research or regulation on the industry.
The thing is we always need research before using something. And whyyyy i don't want it to have any research? lol, research is a good thing and i want it to continue. The thing that i was talking about on my previous reply before is about "USING".

Mann, please read carefully before you respond to something, why can't you just think  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No, I read your first post fine, all the bad grammar and misspelled words. Perhaps I didn't understand what you were trying to say. I stand by my original statement. You don't make sense ........... sooooo?
toolucky98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:19:05 AM

Mann, please read carefully before you respond to something, why can't you just think  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No, I read your first post fine, all the bad grammar and misspelled words. Perhaps I didn't understand what you were trying to say. I stand by my original statement. You don't make sense ........... sooooo?
Well, its my bad that im in a state of learning english and the people I spoke to earlier could understand what I was saying.
Maybe youre not as smart as they are. And maybe you have not been smart enough to understand so this can not get into your mind.
But hopefully you can understand this simple words, USING is different from RESEARCH. LOL  Cheesy
I'm okay with your problem and good luck further sir  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cryptodrzej

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:54:43 AM

Mann, please read carefully before you respond to something, why can't you just think  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well, its my bad that im in a state of learning english and the people I spoke to earlier could understand what I was saying.
Maybe youre not as smart as they are. And maybe you have not been smart enough to understand so this can not get into your mind.
But hopefully you can understand this simple words, USING is different from RESEARCH. LOL  Cheesy
I'm okay with your problem and good luck further sir  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually, that is your "good" sir, that you are learning English. It's always good to continue learning throughout life, it will keep you young, and I commend you on your effort. It seems as though you're coming along well in your studies. I still do not agree with you. I understand research as to be a careful study that is done to find and report new knowledge about something. I would think if you would like to study the effects of people using marijuana, first you would need a variety of people to use marijuana.  best of luck my friends
toolucky98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:12:05 AM

Actually, that is your "good" sir, that you are learning English. It's always good to continue learning throughout life, it will keep you young, and I commend you on your effort. It seems as though you're coming along well in your studies. I still do not agree with you. I understand research as to be a careful study that is done to find and report new knowledge about something. I would think if you would like to study the effects of people using marijuana, first you would need a variety of people to use marijuana.  best of luck my friends
Greatttt, thats it, thats what i mean before with the recommendation from doctor words.
Doctors / researchers will not get any results if they do not know who they are researching, they will not get any results from people who use marijuana freely and carelessly (without the doctors/researchers knowing it)
Glad to see you have come to this conclusion. Well done my friend
cryptodrzej

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:24:17 AM

Greatttt, thats it, thats what i mean before with the recommendation from doctor words.
Doctors / researchers will not get any results if they do not know who they are researching, they will not get any results from people who use marijuana freely and carelessly (without the doctors/researchers knowing it)
Glad to see you have come to this conclusion. Well done my friend

I'm glad we got that worked out. Conversations can be so useful, hahaha. I think Paragon is going to do a wonderful job helping to provide a platform for research and finding the safest ways to further this industry. I wish you the best in your studies my friend
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:16:04 AM

project is interested and will be successful. what you think guys on pre-sale will paragon achieve target minimum in 3 days or 15 days?
jeewaka

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:21:45 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6w7wzs/biggest_crypto_scam_going_on_right_now/

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: