Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:42:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

FUDDER are everywhere in crypto world, especially during an ico. Trust me on each Ann thread you can find someone how will post about how the project is a scam with 0 argument just cause he want to bash. Sometime its just someone how have a little brain and a lot of time and sometime its from concurrence hey try to bash to improve their image instead of another project, its ridiculous too. For me PARAGON has no red flags and a solid team, nothing to think its a scam. Its just a project how try to disrupt a market, so fud will appear for sure.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

Well seems like one guy really want to bring down this project.

In my opinion, this does not look like a scam, too much work was done here, we have the guy identity and everything that would be so risky ...

I hope everything will soon be clarified  Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

In my opinion, this does not look like a scam, too much work was done here, we have the guy identity and everything that would be so risky ...

There's going to be an AMA for this project.

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T61ES8UQN-F6UBEGH2Q/prg-ama-v.3_1024.jpg

It seems the team is the victim of a potential scammer. It's also your chance to ask them the questions on your mind.

LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:34:20 PM

Whitepaper seems to be good read. Still have some questions, hope somebody care to clarify.
ICO:
So, 200 000 000 PRG(ERC20 tokens) tokens will be created and 75% of them are on sale in the ICO and 25% of them is left for the team?
What is the meaning of Controller Reserve fund?
Community Controlled fund sounds interesting, but what is it means?
What happens to possible unsold tokens after the ICO?

Usability:
Is this platform supposed to be just for Paragon services or do you already/will have partners within the same/different industry?

Thanks in advance.

Still haven't got any answers. I didn't find any help from whitepaper either...

This is typical for every ICO that some portion of token is allocated for team, usually it is backup in case their will need additional funds, nothing strange.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

There's going to be an AMA for this project.

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T61ES8UQN-F6UBEGH2Q/prg-ama-v.3_1024.jpg

It seems the team is the victim of a potential scammer. It's also your chance to ask them the questions on your mind.

Thank you, but it says 27th august at 10am PCT, it was already done no ?

Someone has some information about it ?
abigdump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:47:44 PM

as long as there has been cryptos or even stockmarkets the idea of an ico or ipo is to make money to further the project. dont see the problem here just impatient people as usual
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:06:53 PM

You have 200 mln tokens in total. But only 100 mln for sale now with price 1$? So, hard cap is 100 mln. But what soft cap?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

There are two types of situations here, sadly, insider information and a high core of childishness to disdain such a grandiose thing, and impatient people who want instant feedback, had and have all contact and support from the Devs at that time despite the turbulence, I believe in their work and the potential for overcoming Paragon.
Let us be patient and less credulous about theories. Paragon charmed me with its design and application and will be together until the launch, investments, be it time or money, require, above all, attention to detail and mutual trust.
Let's go ahead  Wink
cryptodrzej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:27:06 PM

well said belechau.............as far as the market caps, there is the hard cap of 100M tokens

there are also different pre-sale sages outlined on the website 5MM(sold out) 10MM and 25MM: https://paragoncoin.com/

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:22:24 PM

From the whitepaper:

We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.

What I don't get is, why does one need safe physical spaces in areas where cannabis is already legal? If it's legal, then what is threatening the workers? Wouldn't it make more sense to create safe physical spaces where cannabis is illegal?
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:54:38 PM

There will always be people coming in and saying something negative. Who knows if its the competition.

There is inherit risk in EVERY one of these ICO's in 20+ years most of these tokens won't exist anymore, thats just the nature of doing business. It's worth taking the risk of it being a scam IMO in the event that it isn't.
cryptodrzej

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

It seems some people are missing a major part of Paragon. It is NOT to buy weed. This is a system that will keep this industry moving into the future. Marijuana needs to be regulated and legitimized. Paragon will give us this foundation, PLEASE read the white paper:https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf    and THINK FOR YOURSELF. best of luck my friends
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:01:33 PM

There will always be people coming in and saying something negative. Who knows if its the competition.

There is inherit risk in EVERY one of these ICO's in 20+ years most of these tokens won't exist anymore, thats just the nature of doing business. It's worth taking the risk of it being a scam IMO in the event that it isn't.

PARAGON project offers a very promising way to integrate various data such as patient ID anonymously, lab tests,etc, within the blockchain, which is in line to government regulations compliance.
magisterr

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

From the whitepaper:

We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.

What I don't get is, why does one need safe physical spaces in areas where cannabis is already legal? If it's legal, then what is threatening the workers? Wouldn't it make more sense to create safe physical spaces where cannabis is illegal?

How you can sell cannabis in places, where its illegal? You want in prison? Whay you say? Every country has own law, rules, And anyone business cant broke this! So they ll sell only in legal places.
Rigorous

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:21:22 PM

From the whitepaper:

How you can sell cannabis in places, where its illegal? You want in prison? Whay you say? Every country has own law, rules, And anyone business cant broke this! So they ll sell only in legal places.

Paragon Spaces are not only about selling cannabis. They are also offices for startups for cannabis-related activities. If the goal is to legalize cannabis in a country where it's illegal, then I would imagine Paragon buys an office and the workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation. Similar to what NGOs like GreenPeace and Amnesty International do in their respective fields.
magisterr

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

From the whitepaper:

Paragon Spaces are not only about selling cannabis. They are also offices for startups for cannabis-related activities. If the goal is to legalize cannabis in a country where it's illegal, then I would imagine Paragon buys an office and the workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation. Similar to what NGOs like GreenPeace and Amnesty International do in their respective fields.

What?  Grin

workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation

You have a big fantasy  ))
As I said before, they want and must follow according law in current each country. You can kook a list of their cities, where they planning work. In all cities cannabis allowed.
Rigorous

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:41:28 PM

From the whitepaper:

What?  Grin

workers in that office develop strategies to change legislation

You have a big fantasy  ))
As I said before, they want and need follow according law in current each country.

Our mission is to create a safe physical space where advocates can push to repeal current regulatory restrictions and present information on the benefits of marijuana use for medical conditions, recreational use, and general well being.

To get a reserved space at our center, applicants will need to pitch their legalization ideas or cannabis startup ideas to our community.

Try reading the whitepaper someday Cheesy
ikifenix

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

Not a bad idea actually. Is there a discord for this or no?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:47:12 AM

Our mission is to create a safe physical space where advocates can push to repeal current regulatory restrictions and present information on the benefits of marijuana use for medical conditions, recreational use, and general well being.

To get a reserved space at our center, applicants will need to pitch their legalization ideas or cannabis startup ideas to our community.

Try reading the whitepaper someday Cheesy
Haha, what are the benefits of that recreational use?
Im sorry if i only know that recreational use will only create bad effects except getting high.
Maybe someone can answer my stupid question here.
cryptodrzej

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:07:42 AM

that's easy man, you can't overdose, it's non-addictive, and it doesn't make you go "tequila crazy". That's just off the top of my head.  cheers my friend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: