Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523358 times)
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 04:54:39 AM

You know what fuck you all. DGC and other coins like it is open source code for anyone to use. Why dont u guys try to make an exchange and other services for it? i'd bet you every penny i have that you couldn't in the current timeframe since cryptoave's announcement. Flound your good to talk your multipool has a shit frontend which is always down for some random reason. even middlecoin or hashco.ws has a more usable and user orientated site.

Good then maybe you can start begging nearmiss for help on freenode all the time instead of bothering me.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 05:27:21 AM

DGC taking some serious beating on Cryptsy...  Cry

Is diff fix helped with multipool problem?

DGC is being gamed.  They're walking the dog and picking up tons of coins for the new exchange.  The drop is too consistent and too organized given there's zero bad news about the coin and zero bashing.

When they're done picking up a few million coins they'll pop it.  I'm planning to pick up a ton of it next week if it's still this low.  It's a steal.

Baritus might be a coward and a senseless, arrogant fool with no business sense; but DGC doesn't need him anymore than Yahoo needed Jerry Yang or Groupon needed Andrew Mason.  

Buy all the DGC you can and enjoy the trip!

Or maybe people noticed that Baritus, after stalling for months on a fix, couldn't even be bothered to copy a better diff algo from another coin, opting instead to tweak a couple variables in the code that will have approximately zero effect on the multipools.

Just a thought.

Could have sworn I see dgc much less being raped by multipool since this latest update. Seems to be doing pretty well so far.

It'd be interesting if that were the case sine the new algo doesn't take effect for another 50,000 blocks or so.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 05:42:51 AM

DGC is being gamed.  They're walking the dog and picking up tons of coins for the new exchange.  The drop is too consistent and too organized given there's zero bad news about the coin and zero bashing.

When they're done picking up a few million coins they'll pop it.  I'm planning to pick up a ton of it next week if it's still this low.  It's a steal.

Baritus might be a coward and a senseless, arrogant fool with no business sense; but DGC doesn't need him anymore than Yahoo needed Jerry Yang or Groupon needed Andrew Mason.  

Or maybe people noticed that Baritus, after stalling for months on a fix, couldn't even be bothered to copy a better diff algo from another coin, opting instead to tweak a couple variables in the code that will have approximately zero effect on the multipools.

Just a thought.

Could have sworn I see dgc much less being raped by multipool since this latest update. Seems to be doing pretty well so far.

See, this is what happens when you're a mindless muppet sucking off the wannabe dev, you're really that clueless, aren't you.

The supposed brilliant fix hasn't even taken effect yet but you're already seeing results.

Hahahaaaa.   Getting drunk on water.  Common side effect of people worshippers.  Baritus needs a hand-job, muppet, better hurry.  Lol

Can I be Fozzie? Wakka Wakka!
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:13:00 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2013, 09:12:30 AM by r32godzilla

Just a thought.

See, this is what happens when you're a mindless muppet sucking off the wannabe dev, you're really that clueless, aren't you.

The supposed brilliant fix hasn't even taken effect yet but you're already seeing results.

Hahahaaaa.   Getting drunk on water.  Common side effect of people worshippers.  Baritus needs a hand-job, muppet, better hurry.  Lol

Lol typical classy response I'd expect from you. I forgot about the exact diff start time, due to seemingly not much activity that I could tell on dgc lately from Multipool. I'm glad you've never made a mistake before. Your an A grade troll. Why are you even in this thread and buying dgc? The only thing I can think of is your trying to spread your FUD to drive the price down even further and get dgc cheaper than it already is before CryptoAve takes off. Actually it was confirmed today by your numerous posts in the chatbox talking about precisely that.

Get a life and grow up. As I said before if you truly support dgc stop acting like a fool and have something constructive to say otherwise close your mouth before you say anything more ridiculously, stupid than you already have.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
r32godzilla

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:51:07 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2013, 09:18:30 AM by r32godzilla

Just a thought.

It'd be interesting if that were the case sine the new algo doesn't take effect for another 50,000 blocks or so.

Fair point my mistake I forgot about the exact block the update kicks in at, I could have sworn I saw less activity on DGC by multipool lately tho, guess it must be the low price of dgc atm. However that begs the question how can you say it will have zero effect then if it hasn't even started yet??

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:02:42 AM

that was pretty weak.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:31:42 AM

This argument is nothing but a conspiracy theory, and the rest is utter BS. DGC is simply being auto-sold through multipool/Cryptsy like any other coin. If it was gamed, anyone could use the chance and buy in. Buying is hardly restricted to "them", whoever that is. If you have dgc-supporters like this, you won't need any enemies.

On a different note- Multipool has experienced a huge rate of orphans mining dgc lately, supposedly related to the new client update (See multipool thread) I wonder what about this is true, however. In any case it will likely be fixed at the end of the month.
claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:08:44 AM

Vlad there are plenty of coins that have gone down and some much more than dgc.  The catalyst is supply > demand, there doesnt need to be any bad news if there is not enough good news to drive demand.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:08:43 PM

"Organized consistency" lol. Troll on.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 01:41:05 PM

I'd like to know the economics (macro, micro, behavioral) behind people's assumptions that none of the changes will work. Didn't realize we were all trained economics professionals....

i'm an untrained economics professional ?

Baritus welcome to being a CEO , when the price is right everyone is sweet right,

i guess this is how Obama feels right about now ?

I don't see any big problems with DGC myself.

or Obama for that matter , I think he's been a pretty good President, he got dealt a pretty bad hand for a Front man.

People need to give the CEO's a break.

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:47:30 PM

Vlad2Vlad, your stupidity, sexism, ignorance, and general idiotic behaviour is not worth a response. Sadly, I already waisted my time writing this much.

This is what you said:
Ha!  Too bad your logic is that of a woman: It makes no sense

I have not known a single woman that makes less sense than that useless mound of cholesterol you call a brain. If you're not even intelligent enough to notice equality in the sexes, you're not intelligent enough to be in crypto-currency. You're what every libertarian and egalitarian on this forum would call  close-minded, senseless, and illogical. Or as you'd call it, "a woman".

I apologize to all the women out there for the existence of such a heaping pile of trash disguised as a human.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 02:29:54 PM

Obama is just the guy who takes the beating, only a puppet...
r32godzilla

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 02:38:36 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2013, 02:56:32 PM by r32godzilla

This argument is nothing but a conspiracy theory, and the rest is utter BS. DGC is simply being auto-sold through multipool/Cryptsy like any other coin. If it was gamed, anyone could use the chance and buy in. Buying is hardly restricted to "them", whoever that is. If you have dgc-supporters like this, you won't need any enemies.

On a different note- Multipool has experienced a huge rate of orphans mining dgc lately, supposedly related to the new client update (See multipool thread) I wonder what about this is true, however. In any case it will likely be fixed at the end of the month.

Of course, cause no other coin is being auto-sold on Cryptsy, just DGC.  Lol.

And of course, since there's so many orphans now - that means multi-pools have hopped to a different coin or stayed with DGC but, either way, there are less coins to Auto-sell which would mean less downward pressure on the price, right?

Ha!  Too bad your logic is that of a woman: It makes no sense.

My arguments are based on facts and logic and thus; this is not a conspiracy theory, it's an economic and financial fact.  No other coin on Cryptsy has gone down with the same organized consistency and enormous drop in value over the last 45 days, without any catalyst to drive the downward move.  NONE!

And yes, there are other coins with lots and lots of orphans (ie. CPR) and many other coins with much higher multi-pools dumping - yet their prices don't drop daily, non-stop, and in some cases have actually shot up, but they also don't have insider investors pushing the wannabe dev to accumulate their coin and they also don't have their own exchange opening up soon in need of millions of their own coin to pander to unsuspecting fools.

Bring facts and logic or stay home, disarmed of your wit.

You're dismissed!

Man do you ever shutup?? Even in the face of overwhelming opposition to your idiotic rants you still continue on. *double face palm*

The only "organised consistency" I can see is in the ridiculous, moronic and generally insulting rubbish that spews forth from your mouth on here and Cryptsy chatbox day after day. I'd imagine that those places would only be the tip of the iceberg too. Is there anyone you have not insulted yet? You made some gay comments on Cryptsy today as well telling people to 'suck you off' as you left chat too. Once again all class.

There is no great conspiracy that your ridiculously alluding to only market forces at work and systems like pool hopping and autoselling driving prices down across the board including that of dgc's. What stupid story are you going to spin to us next?? You saw Elvis at KFC eating a family variety bucket meal?? No wait maybe aliens stole your real brain and replaced it with the idiotic one you currently are using??

How anyone can take you seriously is beyond me. Your ignorance, idiocy and arrogance seemingly has no bounds. If you have even one shred of integrity and intelligence you would close your piehole and we can get back to some useful and constructive discussions about dgc here again, but I'm pretty sure it will fall on deaf ears in your case as usual.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 02:54:43 PM

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man...

K.
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:01:11 PM

I'd like to know the economics (macro, micro, behavioral) behind people's assumptions that none of the changes will work. Didn't realize we were all trained economics professionals....

i'm an untrained economics professional ?

Baritus welcome to being a CEO , when the price is right everyone is sweet right,

i guess this is how Obama feels right about now ?

I don't see any big problems with DGC myself.

or Obama for that matter , I think he's been a pretty good President, he got dealt a pretty bad hand for a Front man.

People need to give the CEO's a break.

: D

Oh someone answered! I figured everyone would ignore that statement even though it's the most obvious killer to this conversation.....Kudos.
Xmansk

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:25:59 PM

Well i has to agree on one thing - Diff problem should be solved much sooner and much precise...

BTC: 13VR6e4XaGGhwq6LMGuFYdQWM5FwVqKSDY
LTC: LWyrhxuxJk8rVnGaUP98xPhVg445Qka1qr
DGC: DNgv3ZYpCwQR8spfgwANc8vAExq7danf7W
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 05:03:36 PM

wow this thread has gone sour fast....Sheesh.
JoschK

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:13:05 PM

Well i has to agree on one thing - Diff problem should be solved much sooner and much precise...

Well ppl, if some of you feel urged to carry out posting-battles on such a level, they should consider to start a separate thread for that - perhaps charging fees for those who like to follow it.
Afaik this here is the main thread to DGC and i think ppl interested in DGC would like to read more substantial about DGC than personal tainted lamentations  Angry.

I read a lot here about that "Diff Problem" - and i tend to agree to those who ask for quicker diff-adjustments in order to limit negative side-effects of pool-jumping on constant miners.

However I don't believe that is the only or even the predominant problem DGC experiences - currently exposing something like an all-time-low.

Of course many other coins are going down currently as well - but that can never serve as an argument to refuse an analysis of or the debate about possible causes for the "own" coin and appropiate means addressing that phenomenon.
Perhaps the community can find back to an objective debate in a more constructive atmosphere...  Roll Eyes

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:52:39 PM

"Afaik this here is the main thread to DGC and i think ppl interested in DGC would like to read more substantial about DGC than personal tainted lamentations   Angry."

pointing finger at Vlad...

"Perhaps the community can find back to an objective debate in a more constructive atmosphere...   Roll Eyes"

can never happen with Vlad in the room...

I believe the constant decline is from the FUD factor along with the quiet period.  Rising BTC and multipool ain't helping either.  I'm sure people are waiting for more updates on the exchange.  Unfortunately, I see continual decline until DGC can shield itself from the multipool and autosell.  Looking on the bright side, this is as good a time as ever to accumulate your DGC holding.   Grin

The fix is in place.  How about we just wait and see how DGC diff responds to the multipools.

-tb-

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:02:18 PM

If the coin gets so little love lately, why did I just see a network hashrate of 1.8 million again? I don't think it was multipool.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: