Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523357 times)
wheatrich

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:05:28 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 05:21:20 AM by wheatrich

I'm ridic snakebit with these coins.  Now the wallet I was sending the mining to automatically hasn't gone there for awhile--definitely sent but definitely haven't ended up where I sent them to.   (I checked, address was fine)  Kind of lucky I even noticed too.

sigh, maybe they'll turn up.  I'm just frustrated, this isn't the first time I've lost digcoins.  I'm just cursed with these Sad

edit--it was a bucketload of coins.  I quit when I started adding it up it got depressing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:06:16 AM

Hey guys, check out my article on digitalcoin Wink

http://cryptolife.net/digitalcoin-the-diamond-in-the-rough/

Nice article mate. Solid writeup with some good information. As mentioned by someone else you might want to add the adjusted block reward from 20 to 15.

I really believe dgc is primed to join the big league in the not too distant future.

Cheers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Xmansk

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:47:02 AM

How can I make make wallet to store its data somewhere else then to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Digitalcoin?

I think i saw a command line parameter for it once, but i do not remember it.

BTC: 13VR6e4XaGGhwq6LMGuFYdQWM5FwVqKSDY
LTC: LWyrhxuxJk8rVnGaUP98xPhVg445Qka1qr
DGC: DNgv3ZYpCwQR8spfgwANc8vAExq7danf7W
DannyDisco

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:59:53 AM

I'm ridic snakebit with these coins.  Now the wallet I was sending the mining to automatically hasn't gone there for awhile--definitely sent but definitely haven't ended up where I sent them to.   (I checked, address was fine)  Kind of lucky I even noticed too.

sigh, maybe they'll turn up.  I'm just frustrated, this isn't the first time I've lost digcoins.  I'm just cursed with these Sad

edit--it was a bucketload of coins.  I quit when I started adding it up it got depressing.

Please update your client to the latest version. Your coins will come in after. There was a mandatory update about a week ago.

baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:16:41 AM

@wheatrich, it's not possible to lose DGC because even in the hard fork, other chains were orphaned. You just need to update if you haven't.

@Hazard, thanks for the positive article and it's good that people will now know the difference between pre-mined/insta-mined coins and those which are fair.

@Xmansk, -datadir=<dir>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63844.0

@challen, version number doesn't mean it's not in beta. I just move up the version number depending on how large of a change it is. See the changes here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310111.0

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 03:01:38 AM

Bitcoin price spike once again proves which coins are inversely correlated and will be killed once Bitcoin blows past $250 and higher on ETF and other news.

LTC down nearly 50% in under 3 weeks, something I called back then.  DGC down 50% in just the last 2-3 days.

It's not enough to have a great name, coin and services if the economics of the coin and Eco-System dictates that your coin will get driven into non-existence by macro economics beyond your control.

Here's my advice and I'll leave it at that:  DGC has backers and plenty of money.  Buy 4 TeraHash from Cointerra (or anyone else) and use those rigs to mine Bitcoin and as DGC keeps going lower due to higher Bitcoin prices, you will be able to Buy Back massive amounts of DGC and retire them (permanently) thus constantly adding real value to DGC which will then retain its value relative to Bitcoin.

Good luck guys!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:19:54 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:26:33 AM by jnada

Bitcoin price spike once again

Here's my advice and I'll leave it at that:  DGC has backers and plenty of money.  Buy 4 TeraHash from Cointerra (or anyone else) and use those rigs to mine Bitcoin and as DGC keeps going lower due to higher Bitcoin prices, you will be able to Buy Back massive amounts of DGC and retire them (permanently) thus constantly adding real value to DGC which will then retain its value relative to Bitcoin.

Good luck guys!
Vlad,
 +1

I bought today 10K DGC, i believe DGC is next after BTC.

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
mxmz.in

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 12:28:07 PM

I believe that within a year BTC will get in trouble due to centralization of future ASICs. Even now and more so month after month people cannot buy ASIC individually. The scenario which seems the only possible going forward is this:

* all future ASICs will be deployed by large companies working on a thin margin
* some of the old ASICs will continue to operate until the profit runs off and only very few will operate after this point on free electricity
* it is much cheaper to look after large amounts of hardware in a dedicated setup, hence data-centers will be the place to run ASICs, thus concentration of processing power in several places
* ASIC companies will become regulated as a special sort of business crucial to the economy
* end of freedom

that's why we need to hold into scrypt alts (or something similar, really p2p) and be ready to pick up the fallen flag of freedom
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 01:10:40 PM

I believe that within a year BTC will get in trouble due to centralization of future ASICs. Even now and more so month after month people cannot buy ASIC individually. The scenario which seems the only possible going forward is this:

* some of the old ASICs will continue to operate until the profit runs off and only very few will operate after this point on free electricity
* it is much cheaper to look after large amounts of hardware in a dedicated setup, hence data-centers will be the place to run ASICs, thus concentration of processing power in several places
* ASIC companies will become regulated as a special sort of business crucial to the economy
* end of freedom

that's why we need to hold into scrypt alts (or something similar, really p2p) and be ready to pick up the fallen flag of freedom

+1 I generally cant disagree with this .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 05:10:13 PM

* end of freedom

Where do you see any inability of people unable to buy ASICS individually?  I see the exact opposite.  Every month a new entrant in the market with better and faster and way cheaper ASICS.

Look at Cointerra and hashfast, they're offering rigs for a small fraction of what they cost just months ago and they're way better.

So why can't individuals buy these ASICS, what's stopping them?   If you mean that corporations with millions of dollars will also buy them then my question is:  what's stopping those same corporations from "centralizing" GPU farms?  Why can't they use some of their millions to buy GPU's or better yet, just add them to their current server farms and then drive away all the scrypt miners?

And there is nothing expensive about "looking after" just one ASIC.  You really don't have to look after anything with 1 ASIC or 100 ASICS.

And of course ASIC companies will become regulated, is AMD not regulated and of course Bitcoin and all forms of money will eventually be regulated - or do you think they'll regulate Bitcoin but not DigitalCoin or Litecoin?

Sorry, but all this logic doesn't hold water.

* End of Freedom: You got this part right.  That's what this whole digital money project is all about.  Totally empowering the banks, corporations and the govt and completely enslaving the masses, and it's working out perfectly.

Look at the J.P. Morgan Chase letter I just posted on my NUGGETS thread.  The banks are actively pushing people into Cryptos now.  This means the Bitcoin ETF is coming next month, December at the latest and any coin without a plan will be crushed by this negative correlation as Bitcoin will jump to $500 in the first 30 days after the ETF license.

Bitcoin.Greece

Activity: 412

Bitcoin is the Future of currency

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 06:38:06 PM

Both opinions are right ... the truth is somewhere in the middle
For now I am happy with DGC diff around 2,7 and the multipools out of mining the coin  Wink

Get a VPN - Protect yourself
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:05:14 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 08:29:50 PM by disclaimer201

For now I am happy with DGC diff around 2,7 and the multipools out of mining the coin  Wink

Multipool just mined dgc today. In a way, luckily so- otherwise it would mean it's too unprofitable.

Edit: On another note, DGC is massively undervalued right now. Now planning to accumulate 100k DGC to hold for the future. Thank you BTC for exploding and bringing down the altmarket. I can buy at bargain prices like this.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:13:26 PM

Multipool just mined dgc today. In a way, luckily so- otherwise it would mean it's too unprofitable.

Edit: On another note, DGC is massively undervalued right now. Now planning to accumulate 100k DGC to hold for the future. Thank you BTC for exploding and bringing down the altmarket. I can buy at bargain prices like this.

If you want to accumulate do it in phases as Bitcoin should spike massively, close to $500, in the next 2-4 months.  I'm pretty sure the ETF LICENSE will come by Christmas and maybe even next month.

If a run to $170 dropped DGC and LTC (and many other alts) in half, imagine a run to $500.

Good luck.

orco#2

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:30:16 AM

ETF license by Christmas?  You're dreaming.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 03:40:52 AM

ETF license by Christmas?  You're dreaming.

Thank you for speaking your mind.

I do realize it's a stretch but that's my educated guess.

What's your guess or do you think there will be no ETF license.  Thanks!

Edit:  did you read the J.P. Morgan Letter on the NUGGETS thread?  I don't wanna litter this thread, if you haven't seen it, it's quite interesting.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 02:30:30 PM

"* End of Freedom: You got this part right.  That's what this whole digital money project is all about.  Totally empowering the banks, corporations and the govt and completely enslaving the masses, and it's working out perfectly.

Look at the J.P. Morgan Chase letter I just posted on my NUGGETS thread.  The banks are actively pushing people into Cryptos now.  This means the Bitcoin ETF is coming next month, December at the latest and any coin without a plan will be crushed by this negative correlation as Bitcoin will jump to $500 in the first 30 days after the ETF license."

Baaahh, pffft.

And by the way did you get your BFL ?

BTC will be pushed to the masses indeed, its still a net net loss . Get that mind into game theory mode .

There is nothing more  " enslaving " than a debt issued currency that actively transfers energy back to a central point friend , dont forget that , BTC achieves this only in the respect that the fee structure can direct a continuation of that centralization.

But it cant exist in a vacuum , ha ha , ill let satoshi work that out.

This is all common knowledge ,  MSM pushing BTC is a large indicator I was personally waiting for.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 02:44:36 PM

I personally see something like say oh , DigitalCoin as a much better store of value than say BTC , the BTC scam will be over with so much wimper ,

I mean personally anything with the name digital in it has to be good .

It is vastly more numerous which is good in the sense that as these bleeding edge technologies develop alongside these can this currency .

Thats not to say of course a new currency that was limited in scope and number couldn't achieve " fair equity" in the market place , but to that end everyone agrees BTC failed .

You can call conspiracy if you like and BFL certainly helped doom BTC so , these are of course facts of history .

All that aside , we are at the start of the information revolution not the end.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 02:52:58 PM

I mean ha ha .....

even the Bitcoin forum has become an exclusive club , for us top hat wearing civilized gents.

We cant have any old rabble rolling in here fake stealing things and fake hacking things and such !

We need to play by the rules .

{ Top Hat tip }

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 03:44:42 PM

"* End of Freedom: You got this part right.  That's what this whole digital money project is all about.  Totally empowering the banks, corporations and the govt and completely enslaving the masses, and it's working out perfectly.

Look at the J.P. Morgan Chase letter I just posted on my NUGGETS thread.  The banks are actively pushing people into Cryptos now.  This means the Bitcoin ETF is coming next month, December at the latest and any coin without a plan will be crushed by this negative correlation as Bitcoin will jump to $500 in the first 30 days after the ETF license."

Baaahh, pffft.

And by the way did you get your BFL ?

BTC will be pushed to the masses indeed, its still a net net loss . Get that mind into game theory mode .

There is nothing more  " enslaving " than a debt issued currency that actively transfers energy back to a central point friend , dont forget that , BTC achieves this only in the respect that the fee structure can direct a continuation of that centralization.

But it cant exist in a vacuum , ha ha , ill let satoshi work that out.

This is all common knowledge ,  MSM pushing BTC is a large indicator I was personally waiting for.

I got PayPal to force my refund from the scammers at BFL,  but they still got a free 4 month loan.

I realize Bitcoin or whatever currency gets adopted will enslave everyone, I've been saying that from day one and nobody can change that.

But I fail to see why Bitcoin would just all of a sudden go away or fail.  The govt and banks aren't stupid, they'll wait for mass adoption first (hence the reason I'm certain the ETF is a done deal) and once that happens they'll hijack Bitcoin and use it as their tool, their personal financial Noah's Ark, as they kill the Dollar, Euro, Yen, etc and leave us all out to drown in the flood of trillions of debt they've created.

But I'm curious as to your reasoning and how Bitcoin will just die off or be pushed aside.  There's massive global momentum behind it.  I too think there will be another huge Crypto Currency alongside Bitcoin or maybe taking the lead but I honestly cannot see Bitcoin simply going away.

Thanks!

ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:01:16 AM

~*~DGC~*~i'm loading the boat here FOLKS!!!!  Grin

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: