Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:19:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21549 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Hello! Bitcoin it's amazing technology that can change our future and are safety and have based on  transparency I think for now anybody have no such skills to hack this technology but it's can be more successful if people don't  secure they info on good level. If hackers cannot hack this right now it's doesn't mean that it cannot be become in realty in the future because always bad guy want play this game) Tongue
Bitcoin provides very high levels of security if it used correctly, but the thing to note is many exchanges and online wallets suffered from security breaches in the past and such services generally still do not provide enough insurance and security like a bank. So if you want the best and secure wallet you have to use hardware wallet. Also do not forget to back up your wallet because may be there are computer failures and many han mistake. In my oppinion the hardware wallet is more secure than bank.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

since bitcoin comes to be alternative of digital money
so there is nothing 100% secures, there is always problems could be happen in future.
what u should doing you now are still following the news updates, and keep active in community.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:35:01 AM

see the experience that is already more than 7 years, we can conclude Bitcoin is quite sturdy in security. Neither wallet security nor transaction security send and receive, Bitcoin has a steady security.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

Yes bitcoin is secure and safe but what's not safe is where we store our coins.
This a "store at your own risk" like if you choose to store it in an online wallet you should be aware that everything can happen here and don't put the blame to anyone.
Having an hardware wallet let's you have a good sleep at night but always remember that you should take all the precautions in storing your coins. Hackers are just around in the corner and ready to take the opportunity when they feel that you're weak.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
krafa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Hello,

Personally I feel that bitcoin is secure as it's have the power of the blockchain. You can also call "Digital Trust".
I believe bitcoin is more safe and legal than any other payment method. Nowadays, few organization already accept Bitcoin in payment from pizza store to shopping mall.
So why other methods?
mdwazi

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

Yes..concluded from history its still safe to use.On other hand cryptocurrency is a computer algorithm based on block chain technology and its control is decentralized,So,We can trust about its security.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:12:40 AM

No system is and will never be totally safe. The bitcoin allows a security much more important than that known in the field of the crypto and nevertheless the scandals of hack do not lack ... It is an eternal race between the programmers who perfect their security and the hackers that foil it
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:15:39 AM

see the experience that is already more than 7 years, we can conclude Bitcoin is quite sturdy in security. Neither wallet security nor transaction security send and receive, Bitcoin has a steady security.
Yes it's right bitcoin is a digital currency and that is used in other places in the world and Bitcoin really always secure.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

Yes it's right bitcoin is a digital currency and that is used in other places in the world and Bitcoin really always secure.
well no doubt about it bitcoin is more secure than others.because if it is not secure maybe bitcoin will not survive at this point of time.maybe we dont have bitcoin today because no one well use it from the past years if it is  not secure.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

Of course, Bitcoin is really secure.Because bitcoin use blockchain technology.All world known better how much strong and secure blockchain technology.So don't afraid to use and invest Bitcoin.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

Bitcoin is secure. But it still up unto you if what other way will you do in order to save and protect your money.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:42:19 AM

Bitcoin it well be secure but you need to care to your bitcoin as of now im just always heard and read that have many hacker can hack your wallet to get your bitcoin, So we must be secure always about our wallet to not get the hackers our bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:43:17 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Yes it is very secure. You need billions of dollars to attempt it in 30 minutes, but it is not still sure if you can penetrate the system. Others lost their BTC because of carelessness. They didn't secure their private key or their user name and password on their online Wallet.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:36:42 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

Exactly, the safeness of our bitcoin was depend on us. So wee need to take care of it if we dont want to lose it. Bitcoin was secure because it was putted in your own wallet and givernment can stole it from you. It also depend on the wallet that you are using because some wallet are not safe so choose the best and triated one.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
If you can keep an account that you have then I am very confident that your account will be safe. Never store username, password, email or seed in any place. Because it can make a person take advantage of your negligence. And if the government forbids bitcoin I think you can still use bitcoin, you can try various network access such as VPN to still be able to access bitcoin. Many overseas services that provide services to send money directly to your BANK account in your country.

I agree, bitcoin is secured but be careful not to save your password and account anywhere and don't expose it to other people and on any other sites because if you do, others can hack your account and you can't get it back. Many people are using bitcoin , they even send money through bank or any money exchange, meaning it is safe and secured.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

Yes.  Bitcoin is best in security. Person has their own login and password.  So its up to you that you don't t have to share it with anyone.  Either online means or from email or other means.  If you keep it secure then it will be completely safe.  Government also can't do anything with it. Keep all of your keys securely. So don't be afraid about it.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:02:03 PM

Well bitcoin is safe but there are some wallets that can be sketchy, so I would just find a good wallet and I wouldn't really worry about anything else.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

Hello pals,
it depends on how you hold your bitcoins to make it secure you just need to have a offline wallet if you holding a large amount of coins, now bitcoin is still in development with many incomplete features in active development, so we can't really say it is perfect
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 994
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:19:04 PM

Bitcoin wallets has high security which can really secure our bitcoins. Nobody can steal it, but as mot people know the fact that only our carelessness can make our bitcoins loss .Like saving passwords not upto standards, giving details to someone thinking he is most near and dear one and will not misuse. Hackers can easily steal your browser info if you do not have proper Internet security softwares on your computer.
itzong17

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

Bitcoin is really secure, especially if you have 12 phrase password private key with you keep it for a long. nobody owns your bitcoin but you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: